Why is the white race being replaced?

why is the white race being replaced?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYeRlgVpqdI
youtu.be/4fQGWfK4GGA
independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: JewDies.jpg (1007x855, 238K)

Why do you constantly post shill threads?

redpill to great for you I presume, my friend

Other races make better slaves

Attached: 0880A813-B0FC-460C-A181-33EDEF5AB287.jpg (699x1024, 188K)

Attached: noah.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

big if true
probably isn't

Attached: 1567965450392.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Aren't pleiadians aliens? Are the greys and reptilians genociding white peopoe in space as well!?

most white people are from the Pleiades

Where do you get this from?

They're too retarded to fight back by deposing their governments and reestablishing natural law.

He user, Noah was clearly an albino.

overpopulation

Because we're good at building shit and advancing societies. Its the same reason why the kikes hated the muzzies during the golden era.

Although I'll admit there are plenty of "muh jewish scientists" and secularists, they wish to be the only pure race on the planet, to fulfill the wishes of their volcano demon book bullshit.

can't say but here is a good video on it -

youtube.com/watch?v=bYeRlgVpqdI

youtu.be/4fQGWfK4GGA

Jews are reptilian aliens

good summary
>ayys come
>ayys need slaves
>ayys splice their DNA with homo erectus
>ayys don't need to work now
>ayys become bored
>ayys fuck human women
>white people
(something like this)
but this is great
the (((priest))) caste which was wiping ayy asses hates whites because they have more connection to ayys than them

these people are the HEBREW CASTE

Pleiades.... The 7 sisters.... Many ancients stories and traditions speak of Pleiadians coming to earth to help guide humanity.

It's not. You cant even define "white" properly so what the fuck are you even talking about?

You're actually just retarded as is extremely evident here

We let ourselves be replaced because too many of our people embrace a suicidal, egalitarian ideology. The aggressors, the jews, not only want to destroy whites, but every single race and ethnic group on earth. Why do they do this? Because they can, and because it's worked for them for thousands of years. Read the Torah sometime. It's loaded with genocide.

>It's not. You cant even define "white" properly
people from Europe all the way to the Caucasus or their descendants, also some small groups in the ME/India have basically white people

Attached: arya2.jpg (500x375, 145K)

KYS

Because the top Jews want the West to compete with China demographically and whites do not reproduce enough to sustain the population due to feminism (which was also a Jewish scheme). It's about replacing whites with a mixed-race materialistic consumerist hivemind so that Jews can remain at the top of the hierarchy. The Jews are not warriors. They are fraudsters.

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

its really quite simple.

the jews, and a few others, of this "world order" will soon have the means to kill off this entire planet.

the only real threat is the white man, despite wanting to save a good many as slaves, but they must thin that herd, so that it is manageable to fight.

likely genetically targeting viral weapons and or the drone capability is quite close, if not already here and they are simply using the time to get all manor of things ready.

hay, if I survive, im pretty much already a slave, cant be too much worse, and there wont be a single arab, nigger, or spic.

not too bad.

You're not white memeflaggot american

They, echo, echo, echo, need consumers.

But this is why Noah was saved
The ayys decided to cause a flood, but one of the ayys did not want his child to die, so he told Noah to build an ark

Yes this is the reason Jews had these funny laws
Like mixed fabrics
Pure flax is a good insulator, but flax/wool mix is not
If you wear mixed fabrics near ayy machinery the electricity will kill you
Pic related
Why do you think there are explicit instruction to carry this on WOODEN rods
Wood is an insulator

Attached: ark.png (627x796, 1.13M)

Forgot the most important part
So Noah's ark landed on Ararat in Caucasus mountains
Whites are called caucasians
All blue eyed people are descended from a single(!) ancestor who lived 6-10K years ago near Black Sea
It all fucking fits
independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html

nigger

Why do you think Jesus told Pharisees "You are of your father the Devil"
The Serpent of Eden is Enki from Summerian text
Per Summerian sources, Enki fucked everything that was female and had two legs, i.e. ayys, proto-humans and hybrids
(Ultimately Ninhursag his wife got so pissed off she poisoned him and he begged her to save him because she was a doctor)
So Enki fucked Eve producing Cain
And Eve then showed sex to Adam
This was The Fall
And per Tiberius' letter Jesus was white
Like Noah
So not descended from Cain

Attached: enki_and_ninhursag.jpg (960x960, 302K)

Did you notice that the kikes ALWAYS push black male / white female never the other way around?
It's an attempt to breed out the PATERNAL line (the Y chromosome) descending from Noah
Because in white male / black female pairing male offspring would still have Noah's Y

Attached: bmwf.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

noahpilled

Whether the Pleiadian can believe it or not... isn't up to me anymore.

Our situation here on Earth remains unchanged regardless of what folks believe when you are so far removed from it that you have no way to relate to it. We can point out the facts, but you can gather these same facts for yourselves. Your recalcitrance to accepting the reality of Earth's JQ situation isn't due to anything happening on Earth. What you have to grok, more than anything else, is that some people here on Earth are actually capable of such a large-scale, mass-deception that's been honed and run its course for both centuries and eons, and is only now in its final stages coming to fruition... and obviation thereby. It you can't see what's happening here at this time, now, then you never will.

So believe what you want. But if you just believe in the unending altruism and goodness of the Jews, then I'm writing you off as hopeless, see you again in ten million years.

Attached: The Final Solution.png (1294x1492, 1.65M)

Attached: EAASralX4AANeiO.png (476x568, 94K)

If we are "pleaidian" relatives, why aren't the actual pleaidian aliens killing the jewish govts trying to genocide us?

'self-responsibility' is really important for them

Do they not understand that weaponized social engineering exists though? What are they a bunch of libertarian fags?

The problem is not 'the Jews'...the problem is the KHAZAR Jews who are THE power behind Zionist Israel, the UK and US.

Earth humans are to Pleiadians what drug addicted criminals are to normal people. You have to go through a pretty arduous delousing process before you can contact them or be contacted by them. if you take your life advice mainly from Jow Forums you are screwed and have no chance.

The problem is all jews. They must all be eradicated along with any feds or govts which help them.

ALL of these threads about race baiting or religion baiting or national baiting are the same old psyop trick. Aliens have exactly none of that shit and they basically divide people by how fucked or unfucked they are, and the scale ranges roughly from Soros levels of satanism to Jesus levels of purity, with most animal and plant life actually being higher than your average Earth guy because clown world. Most people consider animals more innocent than humans.

WTF? I love Ayys now.

Yes and yes.

and their federation is a close analogue to the publicly espoused version of the Jewish multicultural ideal
The difference being the among the Pleiadian, the different human races in the universe keep to their own distinctions, evolving spiritually that way. While the Jews actively work to make the white race melt into the other slave races, the Pleiadians see the white race as equally valid as any other race.

They have a hard time understanding just how deceptive Earth's humans can be. When the Jews present themselves as the upholders of the downtrodden, the Pleiadians for the most part believe them, not realizing that Jews are using racial disparities as a weapon against their enemies.
And yes, they are very libertarian in some ways, but communal in others.

the Draco hates the Pleiadian

Well, shit.

Every time someone says "it's not the jews, it's the Khazars" I am reminded of the Sephardic jews who dominated the trans-atlantic slave trade.
And of the numerous cases of all castes of jews partaking in slave trade across the globe.
The Abrahamic school of thought itself is the problem.
If a Jew were to become a Zoroastrian, I'm sure he'd be a decent person.

Pleiadians can detect intent, conscious and subconscious thought. Nobody can fool them

So they're capable of being jewwed? Doesn't sound very much like a higher species. Most of this ayy stuff is cia propaganda anyways.

>When the Jews present themselves as the upholders of the downtrodden, the Pleiadians for the most part believe them
Are you saying the kikes monopolized diplomatic relations with ayys and are feeding them their bullshit?

The US Neocons, and those of the UK and Israel, are to a large extent Trotskyites, Zionist Jew or Christian Zionist Sheeple who do not know enough about history and the legacy these Khazarian Jews have left in their path. There are huge differences in the Biblical 12 Tribes and these Khazars who have embedded themselves into Judaism like a tick on a hound dog. They have been so despicably murderous to Russians that a special word just for them was created: zhids. Did they change when they fled Russia? Not a chance. These people have always had visions of rebuilding the grandeur of their Khazar Empire for over 1,000 years. It is this group of Jewish squatters who pushed the hardest, and in the most evil and deceitful ways, to get the UN, US and UK to establish Israel in 1948. Most of us Baby Boomers, now age 50-65, have now witnessed 60 years of atrocities by 'poor little Israel' and these Zionist Khazar thugs but that was preceded by the colossal atrocities of killing about 50 million Russians, another 49-55 million killed in World War II, and the list goes on and on.

Because jews want a more obedient and cheaper model. Whites became too powerful and too wealthy, and that makes Jews afraid that they'll face the same repercussions they always face for pulling the same shit they always pull.

But what they have a hard time doing is figuring out which of the intents that we hold are the one's which to which we will genuinely subscribe.

It has to do with their way of thinking vs. the thinking processes here on Earth. The Pleiadian are... direct thinkers. They don't hold to mutually exclusive thoughts at the same time, as we do. This helps them to more directly perceive the events of their lives from a spiritually higher perspective. But they are unused to the perspective chaos that is Earth. For them, this planet is barely controlled insanity. We have a hard time making sense of Earth; for them it's even harder to figure WTF is actually going on.

Folks, please get this straight in your head. These Khazar Jews constitute nothing but psychopathic, warmongering, blood-thirsty evil on feet. They now control the power structure of the US and UK.
>Get that?
Part of their deep-seated hatred for Russia goes back 1,000 years when Russia upended their empire and sent them packing. Then Genghis Khan sent many of them and the Russians fleeing when the Mongols arrived in town. Many of the Khazars fled to Turkey and were intimately involved in the formation of the Ottoman Empire, the attempted conquer of Europe, and repeated attacks across the Black Sea at Mother Russia. This was yet another 'hate Russia' routine from these cretins.

the khazars infilitrated and flipped judaism on its head thanks to sabbatean frankism

>So they're capable of being jewwed?
No.

So at the very least all ashkenazim then. Who are these "khazars" you speak of.

No one from Earth has diplomatic relations with aliens.

Where are you sourcing your claims from?

Then why do they look on their relatives with indifference? Why don't they wipe out jewry and these pedophile govts?

Assuming of course they exist, which is a BIG assumption.

start here:
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
then progress further. Come up for air in about 2-3 years.

the khazars are the ashkenazi jews

But you said kikes are talking to them. Explain?
I'm trying to understand how fucked we are.
Should I expect ayy invasion because muh holocaust?

same reason as to why the repitlians and grays don't interfere. I cannot get into that right now.

>There are huge differences in the Biblical 12 Tribes and these Khazars
Not really. The OT is full of examples of kikery. Joseph goes into Egypt and hooks up with the last Pharaoh of the Hyksos dynasty via ethnic connection, and tax-farms the native Egyptians into the poorhouse. Pretty much anything Jacob did ever. You must be one of those christian types trying to claim the mantle of "real jews". Let me tell you, you do not want that. Jews were always evil, they even wrote down their crimes for us to read millennia later. OT jews were every bit the scheming ethno-nepotist misanthropes as modern Ashkenazim.

Attached: 1200px-KMtrilogy.jpg (1200x746, 132K)

Long ago, there was a Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-1016 AD that included part of modern day Russia, Ukraine, and a sliver of what is now Kazakhstan. This area was somewhat interesting in history because when considering the choice of Islam, or Christianity or Judaism the leaders of this 'empire' decided to declare themselves Jewish. That was a very odd choice in an area of the world which was predominately Islam and Christian. There was little Zoroastrianism...but Jewish was essentially not on the radar.

>isn't
how is she not an angel?
10/10

Jews are still pissed we took their ability to openly own slaves away

The assumption that extraterrestrials exist is able to be reasonably made, with abit of research and thought. That anyone can be capable of space-travel, this is also not an insurmountable technical hurdle. Consider how much our understanding has changed over the past two-hundred years, then multiply that by... exponents.

>and tax-farms the native Egyptians into the poorhouse
Ah-ha.
Reminds me many years ago I saw Discovery show where they said they found Joseph's statue in Egypt.
The face was smashed and I wondered why.
Now I see.

Khazars were a bunch of Turkfags that converted to Karaite Judaism to avoid picking a side between their Roman and Muslim trade partners.

Joseph did the exact same thing to the Egyptians as Russian Jews did to the Russian serfs

Nope, Jews are NOT talking with aliens. No organized governmental, racial, or religious group is. They have had some VERY sporadic contacts with humans, usually accidental, but for the most part leave us alone.
We are fucked by our own, not by ays.

nice try shlomo

Attached: solomon.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Shape-shifting repitilians are a myth. They don't exist. What we think of as 'Greys' are androids, not humans.
Through a process of convergent evolution, through the universal occurance of what Rupert Sheldrake has postulated as 'morphic fields', most humans in the universe evolve to look like us. Some look different though. Some are bigger, some smaller, different colors and shapes. But mammalian-sourced humans are the most common form of human to evolve in the universe.

In just this one galaxy alone, in the Milky Way, there are several million human civilizations of varying degrees of technological and spiritual development.

Laziness. Jealousy. They want to get rid of us so they no longer have to work to better themselves; to be at our higher standards. It's demonstrable. I mean, just look at the degeneracy that happens in their enclaves. They want to be scum.

>why is the white race being replaced?
You replace the strong, not the weak.

You use the weak to clean your toilets.

The strong will fight if you annoy them too much, so the subtle way is to replace them slowly but surely.

The situation on Earth is a dynamic equilibrium of good and evil forces each vying for more control. If either side goes "all in" they both risk chaos with undesirable outcomes (for the good guys its our suffering, for the bad guys its the reduction of their iron grip)

That's an OK site but you are remarkably confident in some wrong info

Jews have other tricks up their sleeves, for instance they can anticipate certain events better than they should. To be sure, we have not yet seen the full extent of the shit that they can pull. But Jewish contact with the Pleiadians has hardly been continuous lo these thousands of years. Jews backstab everyone that deals with them.

But like white people, Pleiadians forgive too readily, and trust too easily, when the Jews say they just want to help the world as a whole. IMHO.

been at this awhile, user

Changed largely for the worse, we went from traditional orderly society to globo homo Americanized shitholes complete with kikes peddling pedophilia in hollywood constantly now. Pic related. I would say we degraded in knowledge, or at least wisdom.

Attached: liberalsociety5.jpg (1310x978, 125K)

Clearly the evil are winning then. I don't buy this wilcock/goode crap. These ayy lmao assholes should just stop beating around the bush and reveal the game. Libertarian Americanism being peddled as some cosmic law is ridiculous peasantry.

How much do you trust Billy Meier? Do you think all his info is 100% correct? How did you prove/disprove his claims?

>These ayy lmao assholes should just stop beating around the bush and reveal the game.
You and me both, but the bad guys will release hell on earth if that happens

So? kill them then. Don't they have amazing technology? Kill the evil ones.

If what you are saying has any bearing to reality, and I am just playing along for sake of conversation, then these pleaidians should reveal the truth and draft all Europeans to join their military to fight and kill the ayy lmao fuckers working with kikes to destroy the planet.

Fighting with honor is way better than being some proxy tool of two empires operating in the shadows. They should give us dignity, not being their tool.

>what is hostage situation

2+ hours?

You know what is funny, Pleiadians don't exist.

That thinking is exactly what killed the Atlanteans. They wanted to kill the dirty Lemurian fuckers and consequently blew us all back to stone age.

>aliens don't exist
take your meds schizo

Aren't the pleaidians more advanced? And clearly the mythos of the ufo community is that ayys snatch up people sometimes. Can't they do so with the entire European population?

Even if we lost half the planet that is better than everyone living as slaves.

>Believes in Atlanteans and Lemurians

There's several elements to this.
1. The number of young souls, still learning alot of wisdom, in the world is increasing as the population increases. Be advised, I count myself among their number.
2. Jewish erosion of culture. This almost goes without saying on Jow Forums.
3. The natural laws: as long as we follow the Universal Natural Laws, we can develop technologically. When we drift from incorporating the natural laws into every aspect of our lives and our society, we make mistakes. Some of these mistakes can be pretty big.

You put me on the spot here. I have stayed with him, gotten to know some of the people around him, some very well. They are honest, and they believe in what they are doing. Of that there's no doubt in my mind. Herr Meier himself is only honorable, and as forthright as he is allowed to be. There is much about the Plejaren contacts with the FIGU that necessarily remains unsaid in public. For instance, my opinions on the JQ are my own. The FIGU is less critical of the Jew intentions and schemes than I, and so they recognize it less. This has resulted in some distance being put between us. Still, there it is: Herr Meier is not deceiving anyone at all. He is as honest and forthright as anyone I have ever met, and much more than most people who walk this world.

But Atlanteans were on Earth, you claim these pleaidians are from another planet. Why can't they just orbitally bomb the "bad" aliens. If there is a hostage situation going on then they should negotiate with the degenerates, give them the non whites who aren't even part as you said of their genetic family, and then remove the whites from the society who are pure and worthy.

we are revealing what we can user, it is too early for that sort of stuff.

But with this info coming out you should be excited!

Apparently they can't defuse the bombs fast enough. We'd all die if they went all SWAT on the zionist satanist draco reptilian gang.

There are some very credible semi-public people that I fully trust saying Meier is now a controlled cult full of crap, especially regarding the fact that the Plejaren don't contact anyone except him (extremely wrong on all levels). It doesn't really matter how honest you think you are, if you are putting out misleading information you are not doing any higher service.
Remember the single most important thing that came from his contacts? It's very early in the contact notes. Now try to guess how much he sticks to it today.

Von Braun warned that the jewish world order would try to shill globalism with ufos. I don't buy any of this stuff unless there is direct evidence.

Why can't you just say stuff on pol, its not like it would have a great effect anyways. Explain the nature of this pleaidian reptilian war meme. What are the two factions? What do they believe? What is their intention for humanity, specifically Europeans? Why do the reptilians despise humanity so much? What are their civilizations like? what religion do the "good" ones follow and why? Systems of metaphysics?

I have more questions. If you niggers are legit you will be able to answer all these questions immediately. And it doesn't give anything away really. There's tons of ayy lmao conspiracies about this stuff, I've heard it all.

Atlanteans are our Earthly ancestors. Pleiadians are our relatives.
As for the "give them the non whites" parts, a similar thing will happen, except replace "non whites" with "people who choose to be non-spiritual". Don't buy into the division psyop.

Then as I said, negotiate the removal of their cousins from the planet. Also answer questions here:

You will never convince me against racialism with some pseudo spiritual libertarian Americanist cia propaganda mate. Spirituality is important yes, but nobody wants to live around subhumans.