How does it feel GERMANS?

How does it feel GERMANS?
To know you could have been the worlds superpower today (alongside Japan, Britain and USA). People around the world would be singing German songs and watching German movies. Now instead you Germans are singing American songs and watching American movies. How does it feel?

Attached: german expulsion ww2.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress
khazaria.com/khazar-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=REmsm_dw9ZI
youtu.be/PNZgeGAsLuk?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMc_NgzFxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

You mean jewish songs and jewish movies.

Literally the only German singing band popular outside Germany though...

After the muslims genocide you, the Slavs will take back what is theirs.

Attached: east_germany_is_slavia.jpg (1095x561, 194K)

>How does it feel?

Attached: 1558737457448.jpg (721x638, 196K)

It's not so bad really, as America is a European construction.

How would they have become a superhero from their Weimar trajectory?

Attached: 1512597816503.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

they deserve it though

We were right. We at least tried to prevent the Clown World, White genocide and Jewish takeover ot the World.

Enjoy your WW3 when Jews, trying to prevent the Chiinese-led World, will start another World War.

t. German.

((((Polacks)))) was a mistake
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress
Germans caught up with yidds, underestimated ((((our)))) Churchill, the rest is a sad history

Fake shit

>the Slaves will take back what is theirs.
>khazaria.com/khazar-history.html

słow means word or language

>could have
the Germans never stood a chance

Attached: BagrationMap2.jpg (1256x956, 1.1M)

Feels really bad man

Attached: 1559413225134s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Good german song

youtube.com/watch?v=REmsm_dw9ZI

Look at this digusting loss of Belarussian, Baltic, Ukranian, and German life. For what? Europeans killing each other for jewish supremacy is disgusting. This is the greatest tragedy in human history.

They should of learned from the French (Napoléon) on who they faced. The French tried to unite Europe like Charlemagne, but they faced the eternal Phoenicians that reside in the City of London. they moved from Venice-Genoa to London. Those kikes controls the worls in that time. The germans got their chance but failed just like the french, russian, Portugese-Spanish before. And dont forget that the germans got allowed to get that strong by the City to counter balance the power France had on the continent. France and Germany should be united just like under Charlemagne and then the world will tremble.

You can hear his disgusting yiddish accent when he sings. This isn't a German song at all.
youtu.be/PNZgeGAsLuk?t=7

Oh, but they did. The Soviets would have lost without the US and Brits sending them equipment - and if the Italians didn't delay the invasion for 2 months.

Attached: 2019-07-26_000640.jpg (820x341, 95K)

It wasn't Germans that lost World War II. It was whites.

best example for a yiddish song I know
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMc_NgzFxE

Attached: 1465073454599.jpg (468x331, 59K)

fun fact
We killed the jewish-anarchistic author from Poland in the Ghetto Krakau

Not even German but OP IS AN UNEDUCATED SWAMP BABOON. Niggers ace OP.

>OP IS AN UNEDUCATED SWAMP BABOON

KEK
I doubt you can reach my ankles

>Japan, Britain
>superpower today
Kek, only USA is. China maybe later.

It was Germany's problem if they had everyone against them.

msot of thsoe are mongolian turkic subhumans. hitler purified the whites of filthy mixtures. nothing tragic about it

>All the places have slavic name origin
>Slavic haplogroup dominates the region
>Was originaly settled by slavs
What is fake exactly? There is no reason why slavs should "take/get" it back since that comes with conquering but historically that picture is correct.

Good Europeans were forced at gunpoint to kill germans. Jews never do the fighting themselves.

third time's a charm

Fourth time but let us all hope that is true and that this time around the industrial powerhouse that turns the tide is on the correct side this time.

In another timeline...

Attached: neuord3.png (1712x1527, 1.68M)

>superpowers
>Japan, Britain
Bro, you're delusional.
The only other countries which MIGHT qualify as a superpower, aside from the USA, are China and Russia.

Japan and Britain are regional powers; they're in the same league as Texas, if Texas was independent.

Pretty shit desu.

Only US and Russia can turn the tide, China will be anti-white.

Attached: 1534945708448.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

North sea empire?

Attached: 0424DBDF-F84B-4B03-8C8C-8B0C4349F355.jpg (697x463, 209K)

wew
Ernst Lissauer likes this

>How does it feel GERMANS?
I am happy to be reslavized. Rest of Deutschland should drop its fake language and join us too.

Thanks OP very cool i like your post ill send you some brunost now
Fuck tysken or how ever you call them

I know the feeling
Dom Pedro II could have turned Brazil into a superpower (it was more developed than the US during his regiment)
I guess we just need to keep moving foward without losing sight of what's right

I mean berlin is a slavic town and i know you guys still call them by their slavic names like we call towns in italy or austria that were slavic once or had a population of slavs

>if they had everyone against them.
But, why was everyone against them? Was it right?

In fact, the majority of the British people and American people didn't want a war at all against Germany. Still it happened.

I'd be up for another fight. Hopefully we can restore the greatness of Deutschland once more

Attached: 1558534264755.jpg (500x732, 58K)

What a beautiful world user, god I wish it were real.