White Population Down in 96% of U.S. Counties

What's happening: Nationally, Hispanics and Asian Americans are the fastest-growing racial minority groups, increasing by 18.6% and 27.4%, respectively, between 2010 and 2018, according to an analysis by the Brookings Institution demographer Bill Frey, whose 2018 book "Diversity Explosion" outlined the country's majority-minority future.

They're moving beyond the large metro areas that have historically been popular with immigrants (New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco) to smaller cities across the country, including the Midwest and Northeast.
Black Americans are returning to the South, with Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando and Dallas seeing big gains since 2010. Phoenix, Las Vegas and Seattle also registered substantial growth in their black populations.
Meanwhile: The nation's white population has grown only 0.1% since 2010 and is projected to decline over the next decade.

The map above appears to have large "white" areas where racial minorities are not highly represented. But these are small, less-populated areas where the white population is stagnating, per Frey's analysis.
Since 2010, 96% of all U.S. counties saw declines in shares of white population — and those declines aren't likely to be offset by white immigration from other countries or increased U.S. birth rates going forward.
"In the next 5–6 years, we're going to see an actual decline in white population," Frey told Axios, noting the shrinking share of the white population since 2000 among children under the age of 18. "In the next 10 years or so, the 20-something population will become minority white. It's happening from the bottom up of the age structure."

axios.com/americas-race-diversity-population-1d8b2664-860d-4c9f-84a6-416af8421601.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SNLEAN792200_192P_lg.jpg (428x321, 185K)

Just bleach Hispanics.

Attached: 39EE77AE-CDA1-4291-A60B-146839390442.jpg (618x953, 81K)

That's a cope.

Attached: 1568168192530.jpg (336x415, 25K)

It actually works though.

That's right! Race mixing is the answer muh fellow huwhites!

Attached: img-1503-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

No. Deport or exterminate the invader.

This. My husband is 1/3 Mexican and our son has blue eyes and auburn hair.

>black hair
disgusting subhman

That guy is black.

I don't give a shit lol

you're a genius

He is beautiful.

Do you know how genetics work? Mexican isn't a race you fucking retard.

bullets are cheap, the problem is easily fixed

I’m attracted af to spics, I want my kids to be 100% European though.

school shooter AYE?

Disgusting traitor.

Again, spic isn't a race, you could get like a full 100 percent European beanwoman. Can't believe I have to explain this shit.

Anyone south of the border is genetically Mexican.

Lmao look at this nerd. Cry more faggot.

Our last chance is to cleanse Maine of Leftist ham-beasts and Nigger Somalis and make that our White Ethnostate. It's the only place left that is mostly White, but even now that situation is only off the coast.

Attached: 1550178163024.jpg (450x594, 77K)

Race traitors get the rope with us.

Looks like a thumb

That guy is a literal Gypsy, not Hispanic LMAO.

no it fucking doesn't. it creates children with white skin but cold dead brown eyes and black hair. and they're always short.

Okay. My kids will be whiter than yours and have the benefit of being distantly related to people who played soccer with the heads of their enemies in the jungle.

the model is have 20 babies so you can pay for a mortgage and the banks love this so they bomb and uproot people to migrate.

White people are smart enough to know making as many people as possible is why the planet will soon kill us.

Wait, do you mean it is actually GROWING in 4% of the counties? This is literally nazi germany, I'm shaking.

Good. I'll be marrying an Asian woman soon. Fucking white women are nothing but scum and revel in it.

I love it when Whites mix. KEK.

Attached: 1554510060566m.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know the Jews are going to do it to your people next? After they wipe out the ONLY GROUP that has been able to stand against International Jewry, which is whites

The main thing that needs to be done is to implement a system of government which places whites at the top of the racial hierarchy by way of law and citing the original founders of America as being European Aryans, and making all subhumans slaves to us. Then we implement a eugenics program to breed the Ubermensch and raise white birth rates. If they want to take our guns, we can pursue this.
Africa needs to be cleansed. They breed r-selected children because of their short lifespans. We could really use that land.

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

Your people will be enslaved worst than anyone has ever been enslaved before and you won't have any whites around to blame.

>full 100 percent European beanwoman.
*Man, and yeah, I plan to. I’m just going to go directly to a Med country and do it though, since I find swarthier Med phenotypes most attractive, but at the same time I don’t want to have to be paranoid over impurity.

Attached: 1AB4D955-8F37-4B72-B876-3A42311D5294.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Ugh.

Americans will always be mutts.

>muh white women
You were going to marry a chink regardless of what white women were like. You were always a traitor.

This

Attached: 1565474016697.jpg (665x902, 68K)

As Hitler said, every great civilization has Aryans.

Attached: 6970066.jpg (623x448, 206K)

Ronald Reagan happened. No president has done more damage to this country than Reagan

Mormons/weird religious cults are the only hope for whites. If you are white and don’t have a based family of 20+ (not counting the fucked up pedo son) like Jimbob Duggar you are a race traitor.

So it's not absolute numbers... Of course.
This is a psyop, it's not us that's the problems it's the fact THEY LET IN MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF SHIT SKINS.

20 YEARS AGO SHIT WAS AMAZING!
IN 20 YEARS THEY DESTROYED US TO THE POINT EVEN IF WE VOTED AS A BLOCK WE COULD NVR FIX THIS BETRAYAL?
ITS NOT THE WHITE BIRTH RATE
ITS THE MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS THEY LET IN!!!

Attached: 1567032540082.jpg (3264x2448, 424K)

Hitler was a jew.

Attached: gaytler.jpg (640x788, 120K)

That women is about 15 pounds overweight and only 3 weeks away from green hair and hating Drumpf

I know that quote. Hitler wasn't a Jew. He had a Slavic phenotype but supported the propagation of Nords. The next Hitler will be of the Nordic phenotype.

Attached: 4574343.jpg (424x630, 168K)

And we just continue to segregate ourselves. Here in Texas "gated communities" with their own sewage, schools, stores, etc are popping up all over. Circle the wagons 20 miles outside of the city center, they're all largely lost at this point.

Unless you are spamming data from the latest census your numbers are already off.
People, stop reacting to bad data.

Oh

Do you not hate blumpf?

Americans are starting to look more and more like Indians. Holy shit these days I can't really tell if it's a murican on CNN or just a Indian LARPing as one.

Maybe this is what happened in ancient India after Aryans, Dravidians, Greeks, Persians, Iranians, Africans all decided to mix together.