So if Whites, Blacks, and Asians have different skulls

What skull do mixed-raced people like Barack Obama or Tiger Woods have. How would an anthropologist identify Jhene Aiko's skull or the skull of a Brazilian for a crime scene or anthropology?

Craniometrists never explain this. How can you tell what "race" ancient people were if there is no clear divide due to gene flow and migrations.

Attached: 1524319371209s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

im just guessing but a mixed race person would probably have a skull somewhere in between the two races

We don't know, kikes prevent us from studying these things.

Look up forensic anthropology, they can tell if you skull has African or European traits or in the case of mixed race people it will be a mix of both traits.

So, you're trying to say a pseudoscience might not be legitimate.
That's bold.

HEY. you are not allowed to call us "negroids" cracker. you must call us...blackazoids.

> How can you tell what "race" ancient people were if there is no clear divide

There is a clear divide. Mixed race people will have a mix of both traits.

Negro is Spanish for black.
Nigger.

You can still reconstruct the face of someone using the skull. And people have the understanding that modern races are modern and so they have different races for the past

When an Abbo knifes you to death and buries your body in the desert, they will be able to tell what race you are when they dig up your skeleton.

>What skull do mixed-raced people like Barack Obama or Tiger Woods have.
The one-drop-rule is based on the natural order. Obama's skull would be classified as a nigger skull because that is what it will overwhelmingly resemble.

Remember, the highest evolved variant of any species is always the one with the LEAST dominant genes. It's an evolutionary safety mechanism. One drop of non-white and you're basically all non-white.

No they wont, because like op's question I'm of mixed race and they'll fuck it up.

What about "shit-skin"? Is that OK?

They'll be able to tell you are mixed race, retard

Literally any forensic anthropology class will cover this, when they find mixed race individuals they will make a note that they have both negroid and caucasoid (or whatever their racial mixture is) features. That actually makes it easier to identify the murder victim because you can narrow down their parentage.

>How can you tell what "race" ancient people were if there is no clear divide due to gene flow and migrations.
They didn’t have airplanes. Migration happened over millennia. There is a clear divide between races, and always has been.

Yeah ok, people cant even tell what where I'm from with their eyes, not once, ever. There's zero chance someones digging me up and figuring it out.

>Remember, the highest evolved variant of any species is always the one with the LEAST dominant genes. It's an evolutionary safety mechanism.
“Highest evolved” doesn’t make sense because evolution is not opinionated. Neither does “LEAST dominant” because genes have a binary dominant or recessive classification.

I’m pretty sure you just made some shit up to intuitively describe racemixing phenomenon.

You inherited your physical traits from your parents. Obviously, some of those will be of one parent, and some from another, with most of them likely coming from a single parent.

That's exactly what they're trained to do, they measure skull features and can tell when skulls have mixed features.

>with their eyes

lmao that's not the same level of accuracy as skull measurements, and its certainly not the same level of accuracy as a DNA analysis.

Depends on how mixed they are. If 50/50, most likely the non-caucasian race and from their either non-caucasian of Caucasian.

So if you find a graveyard with a bunch of mestizos that are around 60% Native American, 35% European, and 5% African, how would you classify them based on their skull and what would their skull look like?

>from your parents
Who are also both of different mixed race btw
Didnt say DNA was a pseudoscience, but i wanna get one done one day, you guys would fuckin' love it, but my ancestors certainly didn't take the straightest path to get here.

>I look nothing like my father so there's no way scientists could prove we're related by examining my DNA
Why are brainlets like this?

they would look mostly mongoloid with some caucasoid features

neither is Forensic anthropology.