If America and the west is really run by a Jewish zion goverment then why was the Franco regime and all the Nazis that...

If America and the west is really run by a Jewish zion goverment then why was the Franco regime and all the Nazis that escaped there allowed to continue existing for 30 years?

It's clear jews have a lot of influence, but it's just that, a jewish merchant class has got rich and have influence like all rich people but they're not trying to bring about a zionist conspiracy, just looking out for their own shekels

I don't like jews btw, they're filthy, the orthodox ones look down on other people and they're penny pinching but I just thought i'd bring this up

Attached: shekels.jpg (968x681, 84K)

>It's clear jews have a lot of influence, but it's just that, a jewish merchant class has got rich and have influence like all rich people but they're not trying to bring about a zionist conspiracy, just looking out for their own shekels
You typed that out and still can't see a problem?

Lmao are you trying to fool us your ginger albino?
World is run by you. Your British Government. Your trick to divert our attention to "Zog" has expired.

>ree jews you can't do anything but be traders because sky wizard says so
>ok fine we'll be traders
>jews do well because they're smarter than you
>REEE THATS CHEATING
Stop being a faggot.

Hitler was legit

Attached: tj5ckscwjit21.png (656x583, 322K)

Maybe because Franco´s governament was just a tool for the jewish international bourgeoise to keep geoestraregical control over the iberian península and stop the REAL fascist movement there who was the Falange de las JONS, who was absorbed and repressed by Franco´s reacctionary governament

North African Sefardim supported Franco.

Freemasons and Askhenazim are the ones who hate him, despite thousands of the later fled through Spain.

Attached: 483A1A91-4E8A-4CA3-91A0-E453B8FACFE7.jpg (446x437, 78K)

>Jews control all aspects of society
>Can't control the Internet

How does that work?

In fact Franco regime was attacked by the maquis guerrilla after WWII. Later came ETA, also based on French soil

Attached: DA0D3D32-1ACF-464D-8449-4A2528F7AEC5.jpg (441x642, 78K)

>traders
Trading your soul for baby dicks maybe

Yes but surely the closest friend to the biggest threat to the jew ever would be destroyed by the jew's supposed vassal states (usa and europe) actual armies.

>nows my chance to show everyone how good I am at bantz!!!!
>posts this
Lurk more.

Because Jews founded Nazis. Where do you think nazis took the muh master race?

You see, that's cognitive dissonance at work.
You have not expanded your knowledge yet and thus in order to cope it convinces you subconsciously that nothing is wrong and this must be a conspiracy theory.
Reminder that the term conspiracy theorist was invented for subversion purposes by the kgb and made popular in the west by the FBI.

No, you're right.
They don't ever cut baby dicks.
Never

>0/2 on the banter
Try read how other people do it.

Still no real reply from you.

You've yet to earn anything

The entire Nazi philosophy is a straight copy of Zionism which was established as a movement decades earlier. Zionists created the Nazis and funded them and the Nazis even allied with the Zionists once in power, see the havarta agreement

How very jewish

They do control the internet, you fucking idiot. Look around you, this site is mostly just chatbots.
Remember Obama sold icann