Croat, what's going on, big guy?

Why do Croats reject their Slavic heritage? I've seen them claim numerous times they are descendants of Goths and related the closest to Bavarians. Is this a desperate attempt at separating themselves from Serbs?

Attached: 97B1E834-AF14-4397-90B3-5B2742F6B1F7.png (898x619, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEUsm8_5EjY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jože_Plečnik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burgershart here, I pause when considering Croats as Slavs, I feel like they're a Slav-Germanic mixture

How on Earth do you come to that conclusion?

Attached: 610951D9-5978-4881-AE6D-CD3A1C462B15.jpg (924x627, 53K)

Fuck off Croats are based Karim ibn alfaggit

No, they don't. My old man's been living there for 15 years and I see ads on Croatian TV about them being southern Slavs. People are uptight after the war with the Serbs though...

>Is this a desperate attempt at separating themselves from Serbs?
it's a desperate attempt to crawl as deep into the kraut's ass as humanely possible.

Perhaps, but on Jow Forums they certainly do. I've seen this greentext a million times

Attached: F6E44274-4153-485F-A43E-2BD5F7C08EE1.jpg (2150x915, 445K)

>I've seen them claim numerous times they are descendants of Goths

a dated nazi meme, never saw any Croat on Jow Forums claiming it unironically, even on jewtube comments haven't seen that

Attached: slovenigger.jpg (758x460, 63K)

There is an article in their constitution that specifically forbids Croatia with unifying with any Slavic and/or Balkan country. The article before it states that Croatia can be unified if 2/3 of the parliament vote so
Article 142. if anyone is interested

roughly translated
>It is forbidden by to start the process of unification of the Republic of Croatia with any state whose unification might lead to a Slavic common state or a Balkan common state in any perceived means

Croats are hopelessly trying to deny their obvious Serb heritage by any means possible

Attached: 2019-09-13-191458_746x82_scrot.png (746x82, 11K)

Nah, they're a mix of native dinarids and slavic immigrants from what is now southern Poland. Sparingly sprinkle some steppe influence (Magyar and Iranic) over it et voilà, bon appetit.

True

Slovenia is shit. So is Croatia.

You have no Pushkin.

They are a slavic people of germanic ascendence

They are just slaveslav like all the others.

No you are either gothic/germanic or sarmatian/slavic

South "slavs" are not Slavs.
youtu.be/JEUsm8_5EjY

Why do Italians hate us so much? Don't visit us when it's summer then, keep polluting your sea.

This

How's the search for your growth hormones going?

Attached: 7379B15B-415B-4D31-A8E2-02032ACF6D2F.jpg (563x470, 49K)

We are slavic/illyrian/Iranian mix
Stay mad landlocked losers
Stay mad nigger

Attached: telascica2-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

>I feel like they're a Slav-Germanic mixture
Does this man looks German/slavic to you?

Attached: MV5BMjE3NzhhYTEtZmM3NS00NjYyLWFhMWUtYWUxMjdiYmNlNGEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY317_CR130,0,2 (214x317, 11K)

He is a faggot dalmoš

You mad kajkavian peasant?

croatia is obv slavic, just look at the ww2 violence, a german dude couldn't just do that shit, that's some medieval Ivan the Cruel type shit, that's some way back in the day mongol invasion tsar-lvl shiet, dude

Croats are not a real ethnicity. I am an ancient dinarid dalmatian. Of ancient blood. Croats are just retard slavs LARPing like they built the cities my ancestors built. (Dubrovnik, Zadar, Split, Sibenik etc) we took these cavemen out of their yurts and put them in stone houses and they repaid us by stealing our homeland. Croats are just Serbs LARping as us.

Metropola

Lol what a cuck stay in Canada

Imagine what was happening there in the good ol days

Attached: 0_5fxMxNBBXqwtNL8E_.jpg (800x504, 133K)

We don't hate you.
But seriously, gib Istria.

>t. Northern welfare nigger. Cave dwelli g shit. Us Dalmatian bulls will take back our Ragusa and we will impregnate your wimen

Does this man looks slavic to you? Kys retard

Attached: josip-brekalo.jpg (324x324, 76K)

Imagine thinking a northern croat (slav nigger) could build dubrovnik
Lmao back go fucking sheep u barbarian

>I am an ancient dinarid dalmatian

You mean italian then.

fake news
never happened
Commie/Chetnik propaganda

Fucking caveman slav larping as a german or some shit. KYS

Correct! Except not like northern italian niggers or southern italian niggers. We are of old blood.

Lol Italian nigger actually thinks he is the offspring of Romans....meanwhile they are flooded by niggers and defacto broken to north and south
We will always kick your assess just like we did back in the pirate days

Attached: omis_pano1.jpg (1024x495, 122K)

I'm half herczegovian/half dalmatian. Could anyone be more based than this?

Attached: 1175253_imgw968.jpg (968x545, 45K)

RAGUSA, was italian clay.Slavs poured in. claiming what was not theirs.

Hah jokes on you I have genes from the north and the south

Adolf Hitler said Croats were Germanic.

Who am I to argue?

your pirates kicked nothing slaveslave. You were just good slave stock to sell to shitskins.

>we
Fuck off poorshit northern slavnigger german larper
U are not Dalmatian.

Croats have been more heavily italianized than serbs turkified. Croats and "taliani" look unidentifiable.

Attached: 1532074229833.jpg (542x737, 75K)

>Chetnik
is that asian?

Lol what are they teaching you in school uneducated shitniggers

I met some croats

They are definately slavniggers

Except Ragusa blood is nowhere related to the north african blood of southern italians or the germannigger blood of northern italians. Ragusa blood is closest to ancient rome, and its not even close.

>Dubrovnik, Zadar, Split, Sibenik etc
Ragusa, Zara, Spalato, Sibenico

dalmatians were romance people that gravitated around italian culture after the collapse of the roman empire. Ragusa was basically founded by these people fleeing the arrival of slaveslavs.

Trst je hrvatski.

You guys are demented no wonder you will soon be blacked

>bitches about croatia when bosnia, kosovo, and albania still exist.

based

I am agreeing with you cousin. Fuck these slavniggers that claim they are of my stock. At least Serbs are proud slavs, croat niggers try to steal ragusa and german history.

There’s no denying Croatia is a shithole but calling us Turkish is going too far.

This northern slavnigger genuinely believes a bunch of yurt dwelling steppe niggers build dubrovnik
Lmao

no germanigger blood in northern italians

yeah, serbs are based, croatia is just so twisted and weird once you peek into the history. tons of great croats though, zagreb has a really based history

They mixed with us the land is our birth right so is the coast and the islands

Kamenjar strong ;)

We did not mix with you disgusting sheep herders

>Slavic
>Slovenia
>first name Fahrudin

OP is a faggot.

also, ragusa is one of the best example of a mismanaged immigration policiy.

Croats are illyrians mixed with slavs. But still predominantly illyrian. That's where the flag came from and you can clearly see a half moon and a star in the upper corner of the crest. That's an old illyrian sign and don't look at Albanians they are larping

Yes u have many kamejna but you slavs threw the stones at each other instead of shaping them into bricks and built cities like us ragusa civilized men.

Dude why do you give them any significance you have Italy the only nation from Europe that lost to an African one, the Norwegian guy whose country...had something with Vikings? Anyway bunch of cucks now living of oil, and the canadian cuck with his maple syrup...and lets nit forget the American with his 300 year old history of a migrant nation

>us
Dude you live in Canada...

Croats are slavs, they are not like me and my kin. Fuck off Serb dalmatia doesnt concern you anymore. But at least you never claimed to be an ancient dalmatian like these niggers while u lived here.

Sure i do you computer illiterate slav nigger.

Lol...so you pay for Jow Forums...even worse

Unlike you poorshit northerners i own 6 properties in the only part of croatia that matters.
Although i can afford a Jow Forums pass. Im not retarded. So which is it slav nigger
Are you german or are you dalmatian this week?

Seething

The last one to claim Trst is a Croat. Trst was a multi-ethnic city, mostly comprised of Italians and Slovenes

Trieste is an italian city. Slav niggers cant make architecture beyond commie blocks and bomb shelters.

croats are albanians in denial. slovenians are italians in denial

Attached: 1533242936596.jpg (1203x620, 71K)

Attached: file.png (998x262, 409K)

Oh its the bosnian diaspora fag again

I'm dalmatian but you're one autistic faggot, stick to Canada and stfu

illyrian here. never tried kebab nor šljivovica

>I'm dalmatian
No youre not youre a slavnigger larping as a dalmatian.

In fact OP is bosnian like most of their population
I only hear bosnian in slovenia and i get mad when i cant speak slovene there but need to endure bosnian that sounds so hillbilie like

they are not albanians, albanians are manlet compared to croatians. They are illyrian + slavs, genetically. Ancient dalmatians of italian roots were illyrian + italians. So they may have that blood.

I never heard any Croat rejecting the fact that they are Balkan or Slavic. Maybe the coast has less of that culture but the coast is slightly italianized. Still pretty croatian though.

Attached: 1550994332324.jpg (900x750, 262K)

what? Only Pavelić claimed that to suck up to Hitler like asskisser he was

Wrong. Do you live under a rock?

Attached: d8g4k1o-04477281-88c1-4f43-a0d6-677af45861cf.png (874x669, 195K)

Give it a rest, shitalian. You should keep in mind you shitskin manlets chimped out because you felt threatened by our success, burning down everything we built out of envy. With Europeans like these, who needs niggers

Attached: 02E4E38D-3E00-4086-947C-6470462F210B.jpg (1242x884, 278K)

islanders (boduli) are very slavic, many gingers and blondes amongst them, burn regularly in the sun. they got there while fleeing from turks. karst hinterland is pre-slavic, what remained of the original population herding sheep in the mountains, living basically without proper houses and agriculture until austrian rule in the 19th century. Other part of the hinterland population are vlach shepherds from bosnia who also came during turkish wars. Coastal cities are slavic-italian mix. And that's that. This is concerning Dalmatia, Pannonians might be 100% slavic.

Why do balkan slavs like Serbs and Croats have predominant i2a haplogroup while Russians and other slavs have r1b. Don't get me wrong Serbs and Croats have it too but it's much less dominant but it's its still significant which proves the great slav migration but nothing can replace entire ethnicities especially considering the fact illyrians were known as warriors. It can't be that tall dark haired sailors went extinct when Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia has one of the the highest average heights and are overly represented in things like water polo and basketball. Not to mention toponyms myths and house architecture.

He's right tho. The architecture i saw in Slovenia was typical Veneto style

>we r good at basketball so we wuz illyrians
Bruh.. what the fuck are you talking about?

I dont understand croat/serbs, its a totally different language, to barbaric for my ears

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jože_Plečnik

Slovenians are just weird Austrians

>who does not want to be
There is no choice in the matter, those who claim to be are either immigrants or brainwashed boomers ignorant of their history. We are descendants of Carantanians, a West Slavic tribe which settled in present-day Austria but later on migrated down south. We are related the closest to West Slavs and Slovenes in the north-eastern region still preserved their West Slavic vocabulary. We agreed to the union with Bavaria under the Carolingian Empire in the 8th century and were under their influence till the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in the 20th, and over the centuries, we adopted their manners and customs. If we follow the logic that we are Yugoslav just because the southern part of our nation is in the Balkan Peninsula, the Turks are European

Attached: F49B70A0-D840-49B6-A0F7-6FE9B68078F5.jpg (981x981, 225K)

Who gives a fuck what they are or where theyre from.

Chad Serbs been stealing their women since 1991. Croats think theyre tough till shit actually hits the fan then they run to daddy. But Trumpf dont give 2 shits bout some tourist banana republic. So ever since Severina they been on suicide watch.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 2.05.48 PM.png (640x478, 259K)

Attached: 287D4537-8E67-4657-90C3-AB0340710DAF.jpg (700x509, 81K)

you live under a rock, still giving a shit about that retarded 1800s categories.

Serbo-Croatian sounds like a Slovene's attempt at speaking after a stroke