How does it feel being lectured by a small Swedish child from Sweden...

How does it feel being lectured by a small Swedish child from Sweden? Greta is single handily going to make Trump lose the next election as she's extremely popular in the US now.

Attached: Greta.jpg (700x394, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSsoaJOwPp4
twitter.com/NewsCompact/status/1167696011780939777
trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1167190298449108993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She will be ecofascist soon enough.

Attached: can you hear me.png (1600x1600, 1.38M)

EAT YOUR BUGS!

Attached: 380239293723.jpg (362x563, 48K)

Attached: GretaSoros.jpg (847x960, 112K)

She probably just fled your niggerhotel of a county.

I like how even the Swedish have to specifically state someone from Sweden is Swedish.

I would.

90% of Americans are too oblivious to even know who this bitch is.

youtu.be/zSsoaJOwPp4

What the FUCK happened to swedish females? Why do they all look asian now

>She will be ecofascist soon enough.
um, user…

Attached: ecoterrorists.jpg (1170x846, 161K)

Built for muhammed's cock.

Need to make LesboEcoPedos the new thing.

Literally who?

Attached: MT-meme-1317206267.jpg (700x394, 47K)

Christ, is this even Sweden? I thought Scandinavians were white. Everyone looks like they're mixed with niggers or arabs

>she's extremely popular in the US now
>with people who already hated Trump and were never going to vote for him anyway
>everyone else thinks she's obnoxious

ftfy

>Ant then, for no reason at all, Anders Behring Breivik attacked the Workers' Youth League (AUF the youth division of the ruling Norwegian Labour Party (AP)) summer camp, on the island of Utoya, in which 77 people were killed.

(I know, different country but this is why you don't get kids involved with politics).

Einerlei offen sein

>Being pushed hard by the media
>Extremely popular
Why do you go outside and sick Mohammed's dick?

Attached: 1547604086479.jpg (510x476, 18K)

>attempted menacing stare
>hands in pockets
lmfao female body language

Riced

Attached: EE94CBCC-1A79-4E29-BAC8-B81213055708.jpg (1080x1080, 40K)

For anyone that think that she's not popular or have any influence over 2000 kids in Washington skipped school just to see her and protest against climate change.

Anyone got the webm of her sperging out and pulling faces like she has tourette's.

>How does it feel being lectured by a small Swedish child from Sweden?
Thinking anyone in the US will take a Swede potato head seriously beyond the Uni, and urban leftists is comical. The majority of this country would say who, and when learning she is a younger version of AOC, would say sit down, and shut your hole.

Damn, that's power. Usually it's impossible to get kids to want to leave class.

notice the double use of Sweden in this post.
>they are trying to push the narrative that they are not overwhelmed and a black populace by 2030.

>tell people to stop flying because otherwise climate change is going to annihilate the planet in 10 years
>fly around the world to get photos for your thot instagram account
the gall of these women

Attached: 430x645[1].jpg (430x645, 62K)

What's your take on her,sven?

Perfect.
That kind of gal you would take home to mum as he future DiL.

Langstreckenluisa

Attached: 1566977168907.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>extremely popular in the usa now

Nigger stick to fake news in Sweden. Literally nobody outside of jews and an abysmally small group of liberals even know who this little autistic kike is. Even democrats know climate change is a hoax. Stick to fucking goats Muhammad.

those are ecocommies who deserve to be killed

why the fat face?

>typical swedish girl
She is unattractive. Unattractive bitches always do something absurd. Gen Zs always want attentions from the public.

Attached: 7C946843-A430-462F-B03E-BAC2223009A1.jpg (750x933, 536K)

>For anyone that think that she's not popular or have any influence over 2000 kids in Washington skipped school just to see her and protest against climate change.
In either Washington, they are most likely getting graded on doing it to show up at the protest, that is how leftists the two areas are. So in reality nothing to see there. Eventually after this nation collapses, these will be the people dying of starvation, and thinking a besieged government will be delivering their needs, but will get reality, and make no mistake, the leftists are driving us straight to ruin like the old Roman Empire.

Attached: skel.gif (360x360, 955K)

Greta went to the US by sailing boat.

Attached: _108307381_938ebc8c-22e6-4db8-adb0-b6f781a71e98.jpg (912x513, 80K)

She'll be uglier than Merkel

Attached: young_A_Merkel.jpg (640x453, 14K)

That’s just what a lot of Scandinavians look like

Thiqq

Feels a lot better than being lectured by this forgotten cunt. The downie swede will soon be forgotten too.

Forgot pic related

Attached: goblinaintesifies.jpg (3000x1680, 418K)

yeah and in the end more people had to fly than if she just flew herself considering the skippers of the boat flew back to Europe and another team had to be flown into the US to ride the boat back home

How does it feel to shill for OPEC and China?

>Feels a lot better than being lectured by this forgotten cunt. The downie swede will soon be forgotten too.
I actually liked the whole AOC thing, and hope the squad reappears to cause havoc. It would be the absolute best thing to happen to reelect Trump for the continued lulz.
Yeah Swedes stay obsessed over potatoes like her, and think the US will do the same, not realizing that the majority of the US public is always chasing after the next shiny issue. She will be the smear on the toilet paper of public opinion flushed out of existence.

Attached: aocism 4.jpg (497x409, 15K)

>Rowdy Conservatives

Literally no one cares about her or climate change.

To another niggerhotel? You should know mr marocco.

wow, just look at this stupid whore. did she come up with some groundbreaking climate philosophy after sailing across the ocean on a boat?? wtf??! is this f'real?

Resume Greta Thunberg

climatology expert
passenger on a boat
ate bugs in schoolyard

>Thun(((berg)))
>Swedish

Attached: ridicule.jpg (750x566, 50K)

>be me Sven from Sweden >encouraged to be cannibal > how fucked am I??

Attached: Sweden-crimescene-pepe.png (300x168, 8K)

I love to see competition of hotel of surinam niggers and hotel of Somali rats.

>Greta went to the US by sailing boat.

In a boat made of oil (plastic)

The only people who have even seen this gnat in MSM are progressive scum and faggot Jow Forums larpers.

Attached: 1556471487275.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

I think it's pretty funny she got popular because of kids wanting to skip class. Actual people with real opinions and over the age of 21 see her as comedy tho.

I think the media realized the whole squad thing was helping trump so they buried them. I'd be pretty surprised if they return for more than a couple minutes to try to make the dem nominee look a little less crazy on immigration.

I read the news every day and pol is the only place i have ever seen her discussed. Literally would have never heard of this little FAS child had it not been for euro shitposting here.

Attached: 101.jpg (642x1443, 88K)

> skipped classes
> attention from PC rats
> unattractive
I am 100% sure she will be a coalburner

My university has Greta's face in the front page of the website

Raiding your upper class privilege can make you go VERY far in the west

Autists giveth and autists taketh away.

Attached: dM8IC3O.png (1166x924, 616K)

What a fucking useless thread, kys Schlomo.

Attached: reasonable.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Bitching at first world countries for climate change and pollution is not gonna do anything when China and the third world pollutes way the fuck more.

anyway we can twist this story into a young special needs swedish girl fleeing from grooming gangs in her home country?
>young autistic girl flees grooming gangs
>is instead groomed by ecoterrorists and forced to give speeches
>is only fed bug macs if she complies and doesn't malfunction on stage

>Swedish child from Sweden

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

You missed the obvious
>from Sweden

She'll have been to eight different muhammads already

Cucked governments of Europe have sent a literal retarded kid to the USA to try to guilt everyone into using paper straws while China and India do 10000x the damage to the environment. The same crew trying to take away free speech and guns. Big nope.

Attached: swastikid.jpg (1200x1600, 170K)

You can tell she's not in Sweden by how many non black people are around her.

But if you go to China and bitch at them they won't tolerate that, due to western wasteful colonistic oppression.

An actual Swedish child in Sweden is now rare enough to warrant this comment

If you lecture the Chinese, they'll tell you to fuck off. If you lecture guilty whites you'll be applauded (by some). Now imagine what option a bunch of narcissists would choose

>I'd be pretty surprised if they return for more than a couple minutes to try to make the dem nominee look a little less crazy on immigration.
I do not know about that one. Making them look less insane about open borders will not work. In reality I think they will nominate Biden as a throw away candidate, like the Repubs did with Romney. AOC, and the squad will just do thing eventually to get attention again, since everyone of them are maximum attention whores.

Min svävare är full med ålar thread.

germanic surname

Wow, Greta + Soros = Willie.

Who is pushing this girl? And why do they think that anyone likes being lectured by a self righteous 15 year old foreign national? Why doesn't she do this shit in China if her convictions are so strong?

Attached: 1538713644239.png (640x572, 390K)

>But if you go to China and bitch at them they won't tolerate that, due to western wasteful colonistic oppression
Perfect!
I say we float her ass over to China, and watch as she is interned at one of their happy camps. But we know that it is not really about climate at all, or even pollution, but about how you control the common people through voluntary deprivation of resources. This is why they have pushed so hard to indoctrinate the youth in those centers of leftism we call schools.

Who?

> surrounded by niggers
She must feel right at home

Jesus those purple gums gross me out.

How it feels...hmmm. Almost as hilarious as that time David Hogg and his spic goblina tranny boyfriend tried to lecture us on gun control. This is just another failed (((attempt))) to exploit white children.

Sweden you cucks have way bigger problem than this stupid kid. Should work on fixing them.

she's so brave for doing that with someone with her condition

Attached: Photo_of_baby_with_FAS[1].jpg (432x489, 48K)

USA and emirates pollute WAAAAY more per capita than any of those countries.

Greta is just like most people on Jow Forums , an absolute shitposter.
Look how little fuck she gives, the vid with sound is even more telling.

Attached: Greatispol.webm (352x340, 1.19M)

Those are the eyes of someone severely traumatized.

>retarded Swedish girl is popular with leftist brainlets, so DRUMPF will lose!

Attached: B97D414F-99FC-410A-90C4-F56054C2B299.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Attached: 536159A0-DBFB-4B8E-859F-4AB7674FA8DD.jpg (960x948, 71K)

I love it when someone says someone's extremely popular and most folks have never heard of them. Keep the propaganda up guys.

It feels like there's a paedophile working and lurking close to her, I can't stand to see her face, she's been groomed.

twitter.com/NewsCompact/status/1167696011780939777
Tweet with video of Greta not giving a fuck.
>777
Twitter get

who?

What do swedes think about her?

Except Trump will call them everything except anti-white. If he said that the media response would be enormous and it would bump up the white vote

And this is a bad thing... how?

Please post hi res pics of gretta in tight light tee shirts.

Attached: 1568258500206m.jpg (883x1024, 140K)

>cute

Lol whut, what faggot posted this shit?? Take ur cringe comments off my screen at once

I hope she gets cancer and die or fall off a cliff soon.

Thanks OP, best laugh I've had all day.

Attached: TopKEK.gif (480x228, 469K)

Not the webm user cos not at home for the moment.
But here is the link to video, it starts at 0:04:
trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1167190298449108993

If some user has too much time and can make a webm of this then feel free to post

Attached: 1567391784298.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Kids can’t vote dummy.

one week and some nigger is going to do somethings