What stage in the Weimar scale is JewSA in?

Attached: 8mbsfk13kjm31.jpg (914x960, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/1172572006769991680?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't matter. Trying to delay it makes it worse. USA needs to die already so things can start anew

We're at stages of Wiemar that shouldn't be possible.

The answer is no. It is a paraphalia at best.

~7/10 I'd say

Attached: 1568366410649.jpg (1024x1024, 668K)

What are we supposed to be looking at?

just a few more stages to state enforced homosexuality for white males

This is good. Associate faggotry and such with pedophilia. They're both aberrant sexual practices.
Sexual "orientations" are ALL degenerate.

get your eyes checked leaf.

The teacher just wants to smash that prime teenage pussy in that classroom and is using this thinly veiled opinion survey as a way to gain insight and see which one is ok with their teacher fucking them

>Implying it hasn't already surpassed Weimer levels
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/1172572006769991680?s=21

Attached: 1562600999249.jpg (1024x749, 142K)

>Sexual "orientations" are ALL degenerate.
So true. Incels Unite!! Reeing

Look on the screen, it's faded
>pedo as sexual orientation

It's a preference, not orientation. Calling it orientation is their jewish plan to portray it as not a choice. Sexual preference is a choice. homosex is a choice. etc

We're in uncharted territory.

Attached: 1568389375678.jpg (747x589, 69K)

Was pedophilia pushed in the Weimar Republic?

I used to think it was stage 3/10 because most of our sexist; racisit homophobic comments were contained on this board.

But now I can go to YouTube all the time and read the comments on news or Police Activity videos and much of it is based and speaking our language about the cancer of Jews and Niggers.

We're probably about 5/10 at this point. It's not out into Clown World yet but it's left this board and is soaking into the rest of the internet and other non-anime boards.

Attached: running-out-of-time.jpg (600x600, 37K)

We went off those rails long ago because we have been replaced while the degeneracy was cranked up to 11. Shit skins will wallow in this new world, happy as a pig in slop.

Post nudes from the whores in the pic

We're at the stage right before Hitler or the end of apartheid in SA. Accelerationists want us to take the SA route. Things can get much worse.

Probably approaching at least 30% if not 50%, and I'm basing that off the number of Americans spying on or involved in covert operations and slave keeping against other Americans.
There are 2 societies. On stage, and off stage.

pretty advanced. we're fucked too. onto more pressing matters though who are those fitties in your pic? give me one

USA will not collapse in the next century, or maybe at the end of it, and it will collapse due to a natural disaster, Yellowstone is a clicking bomb and in the future America will be so dumb and unable to maintain its own society that that bomb will end up totally destroying their country in a social level.

we are not even close to how bad its going to get soon, people just can't grasp that because its already worse than they've ever experienced.
the dollar has lost 99% of its value over 100 years or so. picture it losing 99.99% of that in a year.

Attached: (((soon))).jpg (206x245, 15K)

we can't stop either, can we? We're just forced to observe these horrible things until we die or ignore it. We can only post about these things online because normies won't accept terrible things into their minds.

Attached: IMG_20190913_022511.jpg (750x572, 51K)

they are training our children to be prostitutes for a reason. you'll see starving kids playing with piles of worthless 100$ dollar bills that collectively could not buy a loaf of bread.

"Weimar" implies there will be a reversal, which there won't

Yes once the hyperinflation starts and they can no longer pretend everything is cool, things are going to get.....wildly uncomfortable

Hitler was a kiddy fiddler
Why do you think he -not even once- touched his 2 days """wife"""?
He was probably fucking his dog too

This

we've extended the scale

Stage 0
-all is well
Stage 1
-mild media control
-slight degeneracy being pushed
Stage 2
-political control begins
-degeneracy being pushed, but still unnoticeable
-institutional and establishment control begins
Stage 3
-mild political control
-media control begins to reach majority
-degeneracy becomes noticeable, media apologia
-institutional and educational control
Stage 4
-political control reaches majority donors/politicians
-media control reaches majority as well
-degeneracy now being pushed to the point of backlash
-gay propaganda
>Stage 5
-media names itself “protected class”
-media outwardly pushes for degeneracy
-politicians push for degeneracy and heightened seizure of rights
-gayness accepted by establishment
-transgender propaganda, even pedophilic propaganda
-institutions and establishment completely on board, even pushing it themselves
-establishment, institutions, media and politicians increasingly march in lockstep
-open degeneracy
-economy shows signs of decay
Stage 6
-media and institutions become one in their believes
-politicians no longer serve public interest to any extent
-political control complete
-media control near complete
-open degeneracy in streets, beastiality and sex during “festivals”
-prostitution and major crime in every city, sometimes children are prostitutes
-economy wavers, total depression
Stage 7
-uncharted territory
-all establishment, politicians, media and institutions now openly support same goals
-pedophiles now accepted in cities
-prostitutes offer services to anyone, even children
-average man lives in squalor, limited money beyond what is needed to consume product
Stage 8
-hypercapitalism
-state enforced homosexuality, or at least close to it
-economy in shambles for everyone but elite
-favelas pop up
-almost all women and trans”women” are prostitutes
-open sacrifices committed by elites
-mass shootings and capital offense nearly every day
-gun rights rescinded, shootings persist

Here's what we can compare it to
1/7

Attached: Weimar1.jpg (1200x8960, 2.73M)

I've realized that normies are evil for the most part. Willful ignorance is a form of evil. therefore normies are evil. It's not that they can't accept, it's that most WON'T acccept what is going on. They don't want to deal with the consequences and implications of taking the redpill.

Hey OP do you have a source for the pic?

My 8th grade religion teacher was this batshit insane cat lady and she told us Hitler was demonic and had sexual fetishes like injecting dog poop into his veins while masturbating.

2/7

Attached: Weimar2.jpg (1200x8916, 2.48M)

>religion teacher
Was she a christcuck or kike?

3/7

Attached: 1566356171269.jpg (1200x7636, 2.46M)

>once the hyperinflation starts
How do you counter this knowing its coming? Buy gold and live in the country so you can farm/raise whatever you need to get it through? Of fuck off elsewhere and convert USD to another currency? I'm guessing all other countries will get hit w inflation as well if it happens in the U.S. to the degree it did in Germany

Pewdiepie must have really triggered the jews
they can't stop posting

4/7
My guess is atheist (so jew). Religion classes in the US are for teaching all religions positively except for Christianity, especially branches that came from Europe. In a lot of cases it's outright illegal as jews litigated any semblance of Christianity out of schools

Attached: Weimar4.jpg (1200x8624, 2.08M)

Catholic Christ cuck.

the girls - they're beautiful

small white kids crawling in and being tossed out of expensive jewish pedophile banker's cars. grabbed for quick moment of (((release))) and tossed out among their endless litter.

you may think its either that or else they are victims, but they will still be victims even then... the jews.

Attached: 1552970645076.jpg (750x408, 293K)

5/7

Attached: Weimar5.jpg (1200x8056, 2.8M)

Normies are worse than the elite
By far
They are the most evil
You would not believe the things i hear even from my own family

No it was a catholic grade school. We called it religion class because there was only one religion - Roman Catholicism.

Yeah I noticed that too. I want to smash all three

Whoops I forgot that I'm missing Part 6

Attached: Weimar7.jpg (972x4012, 1M)

the irony is americans will seek refuge in mexico

Certainly if you believe There is no reason not to believe it

He promised them money and then said woopsie, NO.
Oy Vey Gevalt

where's 6?

Why is it always that girls that look good from the back have a qt face too?

Not even memeing, it's extremely likely Hitler was into some nasty degenerate shit
He was extremely sexually unsuccesful (and therefore, frustrated) even when being one of the most powerful people in the world.
On top of that, he always tried to project this overly prudish version of himself, likely trying to overcompensate for whatever sick shit actually turned him on

Stage 9
-no possessions, everything is rented
-constant propaganda, impotent society
-some parents forced to sell children to pedophile elite
-identity is broken down, whether it be racial, class, whatever
-feminized society, except for when some men brutally snap and commit shootings
-democracy claims to still exist, but it is completely dominated and in the pockets of elites. Votes aren’t even counted anymore, but cnn pretends they are
-meat banned entirely, only bugs can be eaten
Stage X
-numbing pills rolled out to discourage mass shootings, as they are bad for business
-still shootings continue, just less
-bars on every window
-every door is locked
-everyone works from home, and everyone works
-only go outside for cheap sex, with a neovagina and/or a kid
-people live in communal flats, no privacy
-despite lack of privacy, everyone is completely isolated
-thousands die a day from drug overdose, sometimes tens of thousands
-migration no longer can keep up with death rate
-race completely gone, everyone mixed mutts with no culture or heritage, that might give them something to fight for
-class obliterated, only because people think it doesn’t exist. The world’s always been this bad, right?
-no religion
-history completely rewritten
-only escape is a VR world, but it’s all fake

One might say that the fire is rising.

Attached: Bane_Nolanverse_003.jpg (1000x1503, 675K)

I would believe as I have experienced it myself. Sometimes I wonder who the bad guys really are. The elites may be evil but at least they have brains and guts.

Why would somone fuck a goose?

weimar is a picnic compared to us

Guy I saved those from didn't have six either

"Straight" isn't an orientation, dummy. It's just normal. Straight isn't a thing.

Deep in the final stage.

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 25K)

Why would someone side with jews?

Because they don't have claws on their feet like chickens, they can really scratch you up bad unless you use the bungee cord method.

They had open cabaret celebrations where they would simultaneously fuck and behead a goose, then later eat it. They had child prostitutes and prostitutes who would sleep with kids. Things can get far, far worse.

Keep at it. You are just a few Jow Forums threads away of changing course.

And then one day, for no reason at all ...

One day for no reason at all...

rare

Well pol, how would you answer those 3 questions?

What the fuck is this? Please tell me this is college and not high school.

>t. member of the league of shadows

Attached: gothamMustBurn.jpg (137x185, 5K)

Attached: 1560044823637.jpg (1000x963, 182K)

The journey has just begun, fellows.

Attached: pedobear_on_candy_giving.jpg (236x150, 9K)

>extremely likely

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

such accuracy.

maybe here in flag we're at stage 6, with some stuff from 7, 8 and 9.

Double digit IQ

Yep totally degenerate....

Attached: 1CdpS.jpg (676x508, 55K)

There's a zoophilia book that mentions this. They would anally rape a goose and then when the raper was about to climax he would behead the poor bird which supposedly resulted in the greatest orgasm known. The book said it was popular because you could experience bestiality, sodomy, necrophilia, and another term I forget which had something to do with eating it afterwards.

Honduran monkey. America's society is rotten and is decaying with unprecedented speeds as we speak.

Women are killing their children and getting cleared of murder. Society is falling apart and someone is making sure that happens asap as well.

As above so below.

Sadism

avisdomy it's called

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>new hitler about to spawn stage

wtf ?

>Yellowstone is a clicking bomb
On geological timescales. That bomb might go off in 100,000 years.

OP is a jewfag shill, shut up Shlomo

You're fucking stupid if you think things are the same now then they are then. What I mean by that, is that we have so many diversions now that they didn't have then - TV, the internet, movies, video games, etc. There are so many ways for people to keep their heads down and absorbed with pleasure machines, that short of electricity and the internet going out (which (((they))) will ensure never happens to keep people docile) you're going to see things go on and get worse indefinitely.

Already beyond Weimar. America is the most powerful nation in the world, so no end in sight.

Let’s hope the saints go marching in sooner than later.

Please elaborate on everything in this post.

I wonder what happens if teachers get replaced with robots. Society would change massively.

Pedophelia is just a term women use who are in denial about hitting the wall.

Gotta go fast.

>Taychers

Attached: 0101.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>normies are evil
this pretty much. that's a hard one to swallow.

If you didn't realize this in fucking grade school, you don't belong on Jow Forums, imho.

Bro, us on the mainland will be fine. YOU are FUCKED the second the fed dollars are stopped.

No please, say it ain't so...

Attached: FUCK.png (1078x938, 661K)

How kosher.

Attached: 1BFEB276-B97B-4029-A4FB-B96097176C35.jpg (1632x748, 271K)