Why does Jow Forums love this zionist christian fundementalist...

Why does Jow Forums love this zionist christian fundementalist. Who also has killed more ethnic Norwegians then immigrants have done in the last 40 years?

Attached: breivik-2017-01-10t120524z-1405587941-rc1ee9d935c0-rtrmadp-3-norway-breivik-nazi.jpg (2425x1629, 300K)

Who?

Because they're more interesting than the passive faggots that typically live in these countries. Jow Forums is bored of peace.

This is why Jow Forums sucks. Same shit gets cycled, this was a comment in previous thread now some faggot wants (you)s again

nobody likes this guy and nobody likes mass murderers!

breivik

>ethnic
Kill traitors first. Kill Jews after.

Well its his fault we cant get mini14s here anymore.

Traitors get the rope first

Yeah but what about his support for israel. the labour party in norway is anti israel and that could have been one of the motives.

Letter sent from Breivik

Attached: Explanation.png (1571x538, 147K)

Because he started the fire.

Attached: d84c1881aa982baef61f9a7d7d4fbfbb4e8c12380a66063dee1cc21d665fd345.png (1280x1280, 3.57M)

The only thing he started was a ban on mini14s in Norway and increased security.

He was active in online forums saying he supported israel for being anti-islamic. And the labour party in norway hated israel.Picture of some of the people at utoya with a anti israel banner...

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

He is an inspiration, user.

You make things clear when you are not interested in inspecting the response I provide you with. Do you see where I am going with this?

>traitors
You do realize that these traitors were just kids at a island who probaly doesnt care that much about politics and all they want to do is have a good time with their friends?

You can, you just need to remove your government. Whoever has the ability to do the most violence becomes the government.

well he was saying diffrent stuff after and before the attack.

i didnt see that thread

pilpul

What thread?

this one

thank you