Global economic collapse?

I have long been sceptical about just how close to complete economic collapse we are but when I look at signs in atleast my own country I see: Insane housing prices, currency devaluation, VERY HIGH debt levels, financial speculation with just about anything and negative interest, high unemployment for being in a boom and ofc the ticking bomb of paying for 3rd worlders to live in your country.

In denmark you can get negative interest rates on your mortgage which means that you will pay back LESS then what you originally borrowed, WHAT THE FUCK? Just how desperate are the governments to just keep injecting money into circulation??

And what happens when the "injection" stops?

Any links/sources on this topic is appreciated.

Attached: br.jpg (500x357, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOGc6XZwVxA
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing will happen. Everything is well.

Club of Rome Report, AKA Limits To Growth
Ugo Bardi
Kjell Aleklett

Attached: LtG.jpg (631x517, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cOGc6XZwVxA

digest,

21 months. The countdown started when 3 month/30 year yields inverted here. Likely it will create a cascade event, because we're the global reserve currency. Even their plan to import debt meatbags from 3rd world countries isn't enough. Technically the yield curve is an indicator, not a direct correlation, but I'm fairly confident that combined with the the food issues on the horizon and weather shifts, that's likely to be the time. Maybe give or take 6 months.

Attached: grand solar minimum 2.jpg (800x1101, 113K)

This. And remember that was 2 months ago.

Was it? My countdown is off, I thought it was just last month. Still though, this is what I'm prepping for. There's still time, for people paying attention. I'm rounding out some food supplies and some odds and ends. It's going to be an interesting ride.

Attached: grand solar minimum.jpg (767x552, 62K)

I'll have faith that our magic money printing cabal will work it all out in the end. To friends and family. Stockpiling everything I can in the shadows. This is bad goys, way too bad. What is occurring can't be stopped.

Attached: 1489020731140.gif (500x377, 266K)

Duh end o duh wold it commin' fo real dis time!

Attached: fo real dis time.jpg (275x187, 15K)

They keep lowering interest rates to push out more debt. But the excess debt will be invested stupidly. You have to keep lowering credit standards to push out more and more debt. Eventually the debt will sour (go bad). People know the timbers are rotten. The crisis will happen all at once when there are defaults on high yield bonds. Then there will be a chain reaction of bankruptcies from sector to sector. But nobody can predict when the first timber will snap.

>What is occuring can't be stopped.
This is the important mindset to take. Don't panic, but be ready. It's possible they'll pull a rabbit out of the hat, but where they're getting the hat and rabbit isn't clear. Any and all conventional logic says there aren't any more of either of those.
There are controls, crash protection teams, interest rates, 3rd world debt meat bags, but all of those have been tried and expended. We're in uncharted waters with no safety net, and even NASA now admits that climate change is a hoax, and it's solar cycles. Why would they choose to admit that now, of all times, when the movement is picking up steam again?
Because they don't want to be on the wrong side when the panic sets in and the thames freezes overnight again. They don't want the public even thinking about blaming them.

Attached: ice age redpill grand solar minimum.jpg (1856x866, 823K)

>end of the world
The thing is, there's no such thing, exactly. People will go on. The question is how many, and what the semblance of their quality of life will be.
Please watch this, all of you: youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
I implore you, it should be required watching. Don't panic, but be flexible and ready.

>21 months. The countdown started when 3 month/30 year yields inverted here
I read it's 6-12 months statistically for 1month/10 year inversion.
Yep. We could see starts this year. If Brexit won't cause it, trade war might. If both Johnson and Trump pussy out, God knows what then.

Never gonna happen

I believe that it cannot be long until the ball starts rolling, but the west should be able to weather some form of food scarcity due to the large surpluses produced in the US and EU no?

>defaults on high yield bonds
Could you elaborate a bit on this?

End of October.

Attached: itActuallyHappens.png (800x1000, 1.28M)

I've lived through at least two that I remember, y2k was a hoot and so was 2012.

>Club of Rome
Right the same Club of Rome that said we would be out of oil by now, that the globe would be a microwave, and that Africa would collapse from high birthrates.

I second the Club of Rome / UN Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 / Communitarianism angle.
The goal is to expropriate the bottom 99% (or 99.9%?) and build a totalitarian system that resembles communism in some ways, notably in the absence of personal property for anyone who isn't part of today's oligarchy.
Requiring "CO2 neutrality" from buildings is a "soft", Huxley-esque (as opposed to Orwell-esque) measure that renders nearly all buildings worthless because they do not want normal people to own land.
The question is whether the people will continue to take it, and the answer is probably yes. Increasing militarization of the police forces in the West, censorship, surveillance, etc. will help a lot.

Instilling fear by making alarmist claims is a method of coercing people into accepting things without open force. They know exactly what they're doing and if you read The First Global Revolution by the Club of Rome (1991) they even publicly announced their intent to use environmentalism as a tool to unite the people.

High yield bonds (also know as junk bonds) are corporate bonds issued by corporations with poor credit. They pay a high yield (high interest rate) because they are risky and some of the bonds might go into default (and pay out possibly 40 cents or less on the dollar).

In 2000 there were $250 billion USD of junk bonds. In 2008, $750 billion. Today, over $2.5 trillion issued by US companies. Corporations have gone nuts issuing junk bonds in the last 10 years. They have been borrowing tons of money to buy back their own stock. They have been changing their balance sheets to rely more on debt and less on equity.

Today there are many more low quality corporations that are much deeper in debt.

it's gonna be big but it's not gonna be the big one.
we will just lose some freedoms and life quality and they'll keep with the same stuff: turning kids gay, the africanization of europe etc.

Attached: 1555137027329.jpg (573x799, 423K)

Although interesting, there are a couple of flaws in his talk. Good points though.