Masonic Lodge in Groesbeck, TX

I found some weird stuff in a back room of a Masonic Lodge. I committed no crimes and did not violate any U.S. laws in obtaining said pics. Everything is on the up and up, just sharing my pics.

Attached: 2019-09-13 001.jpg (1024x768, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centauro996.wordpress.com/la-camara-de-preparacion-su-simbolismo-su-descripcion-y-su-interpretacion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Historical plaque attached to the outside wall.

Attached: 2019-09-13 002.jpg (768x1024, 357K)

Found this in a back room

Attached: 2019-09-14 009.jpg (828x620, 43K)

Spooky

Fucking spics

Weird stuff on shelf

Attached: 2019-09-14 012.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Is that a skull?

I thought only the skull and bones at Yale jerked each other off in coffins, I guess Texas Masons do too.

Attached: 2019-09-14 021.jpg (720x960, 53K)

looks like a satanic alter.

Attached: 1501526874200.jpg (552x623, 35K)

>la luz extinguido

Attached: 280.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

I touched it, seemed to be plaster or something similar.

Attached: 2019-09-14 022.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Ugh. Sends shivers down my spine.

Attached: 1532636934586.jpg (1424x842, 370K)

glad you resposted, OP, I noticed this thread got nuked

>that dented lid to hold someone in

maybe next time there is books or ledgers that are sitting out, free to take

THESE ARE THE RELICS OF A FAGGOTRY OF THE LOWEST ORDER

That looks like a babies head

The skull shape does not appear to be homo sapiens, to my untrained eye.

Memento Mori, apparently there's a similar chamber in the US Senate or house of representatives or something like that.

2nd

Oh fug. Did you just walk in?

>V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

"Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem"
"Pass through the bowels of the earth and by rectifying thou wilt find the hidden stone"

Evola, Hermetic Tradition, p. 40

lrn2read niggers, he said its a plaster skeleton, like from science class

Should I just walk in to the local one here?

Jannies moving to nuke this thread at light speed

Do it nigger they're only open Thursday's

which doesn't answer the question on why it looks nothing like a human skull. Even if it is a fake skeleton, what purpose would there be in it looking like this, I really doubt it is something inconsequential. Everything about Masonry is symbolic and has meaning, they wouldn't have a weird fucking skeleton just for shits and giggles.

Unironically already a good thread, user. Find anything else?

thats true, whats up with the neanderthal skeleton

You learn to read cocksmoker. If it's a model skull, it doesn't appear to be a model of a homo sapiens skull dumbass.

The odd fellows do too, my ex’s dad was drunk and said for his initiation they made him touch a skeleton and make a blood oath. From a small town where odd fellows and masons are the town gov. Really small town

Larp or real? Or are masons the most advanced larp yet

Bump

no shit retard, use your own imagination. fucking NPC detected.. hurr durr dats not what muh head look like, somebody explain this to me!!

probably a nigger skull then

hermeticism is the only white religion. jews hate hermetics and masons, unlike their good little skaves the (((christians))) and (((muslims))) and (((pagans)))

>pagans
?

If it's just a regular blue lodge, don't bother.

How did you get in? Was the door open?

Sure.

Jews are hermetics themselves.

Our only Tifco fastener salesman was a Mason. He was a boomer-tier gun guy and one Saturday I helped him fit a new barrel bushing to his 1911. He seemed pretty impressed that I could do that (I was like 19 at the time). He shook my hand in a weird way and asked if I'd ever considered joining a lodge. I never went

It's an effigy of Hiram Abiff.

Attached: hiram.jpg (299x264, 30K)

Dogged a bullet.

So that is what the Masons did with their slaves, because this clearly appears to be negroid in origin.

It's plaster.

I was always told Catholics weren't allowed to join. Luckily my parish was never diddling kids so I trusted and still trust them.

I assume some lodges are more legit than others.

Thanks, thought people here might be interested. There was also a room with a bunch of books, flipped through a few, most weren't in English though so no idea what they said.

It appears that this is called a "Chamber of Reflection".

from wikipedia:
> Although the impact of the chamber's furniture must of necessity be personal, the symbolism relates to hermetic and alchemical correspondences. The chamber itself is symbolic of a cave, introducing the candidate to the alchemical element of earth. (He will meet the others in the temple.) The skull (often with crossed bones) is an obvious symbol of mortality, and coupled with the hourglass, points to the brevity of mortal existence. Bread and water indicate simplicity. The rooster symbolises the alchemical principle of mercury, which partnered with the salt and sulphur, symbolise faith, hope and charity. "V.I.T.R.I.O.L." or vitriol (sulphuric acid) is interpreted as "visita interiora terrae, rectificandoque, invenies occultum lapidem", or "visit the interior of the earth, and purifying it, you will find the hidden stone." This is another way of saying "look within yourself for the truth"

Attached: 330px-Cabinet_of_Reflection_symbols.jpg (330x528, 26K)

>Jews hate masons

Jews have been admitted into all lodged since right before the French Revolution. One of their initiatory rites is based on the Kabbalah, it is Universalist, Egalitarian and Ecumenical, it’s as Jewish as it gets.

no more pics? post all please. why did you not get better stuff/pics after risking it in the first place.
how long were you inside?

Attached: Contempt.png (500x397, 109K)

>commits trespassing and posts evidence of his crime on Jow Forums
Tyrese is gonna make a pussy out of your butt when you get booked into county

Freemasonry is kabbalah for goys.

BUMP.

Attached: 1.png (1085x112, 15K)

Kek. Saved.

It's a chamber of reflection, designed to encourage a new initiate to reflect on their inevitable death. Afterwards, the initiate is brought into the main room for initiation into the craft.

People in county are either awaiting trial, awaiting transfer, or serving light sentences. A few are on Marshall holds but a lot of times they're in the same block. I can tell you've never been. Just spouting boomer-tier internet lore to scare OP. OP, you're not going to jail. You'll be fine.

>a triangle or chevron in a circle
>literally any envelope
>the letter f on a blue background
real big brain thoughts goin on here

>initiation into the craft
is that the buttsex part?

Jesus wtf

There are cameras in there you dumb fuck and I am forwarding this thread to some people who are going to not be happy.

Pretty much this. But kabbalah has its roots in ancient Egypt/Babylon.

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

Probably the part where they teach you self improvement because the initiate is the kind of dumbass that needs a secret society to figure that out. That or they make you suck their peepee, yeah.

Attached: 91ZqNGplHKL._AC_UL320_SR258,320_.jpg (258x320, 23K)

I was just fucking around about the last part. But he's still a dipshit for uploading evidence of a crime, even if it's a petty one.

Uh oh what are they going to do? CRY about it? Lol thoughts and prayers fag.

>>literally any envelope

Attached: envelope.jpg (550x394, 22K)

Attached: ya_dun_goofed_by_yadungoofedplz.jpg (251x194, 27K)

Checked. It's Judaism for gentiles. Basically good goy's school.

This is pretty funny, check out the comments from stupid mexicans trying to join the masons after finding this webpage

centauro996.wordpress.com/la-camara-de-preparacion-su-simbolismo-su-descripcion-y-su-interpretacion/

wait... your science class didnt have real nigger skeletons?

This user knows. County is tame as fuck. Safe as houses. Nobody in there wants to fuck up and get their two week sentence for walking their alligator without a leash extended to a year for chimping out.

Well that's true. He should find another place to hang out for a while in case he left prints and they can ID him. It would probably just be B&E since he apparently didn't steal anything but it could land him some boring ass time in county if he broke the law.

Cameras could divulge masonic secrets. What is this epsteins place?

They need better interior decoration.

Based

Spoopy

Sounds like an outright warning than an existential poem

i can’t read beaner

Yeah. You'll run into the occasional hooligan who just doesn't care but the other people on the block tend to keep him in check so he doesn't add to anyone else's time. Either way, hope OP plays it cool and I appreciate the pictures. Took some balls.

Run it through a translator you simpleton

Druidry is a white religion.

Attached: druidic as fuck tbh.png (342x509, 192K)

Freemasons have Jewish connections. If you ever wonder who were the founders of witchcraft, it all points to Jews.

Masons were Jews. Negros were their slaves.

Whites are being blames for things they did not commit

Is the place haunted? Seems like a pagan alter to conjure spirits.

No wonder why they're so secretive. Looks like some kind of dark Jewish ceremony took place behind those walls

In other words...witchcraft

yeah its so creepy and weird, almost like cannibalizing in effigy every sunday.

DELET THIS THREAD

Salt Sulfur and Mercury.

The Philosopher stone is made from this Alchemical Trinity.

The Bread and the Water of Life is the Eucharist that gives eternal life. The hourglass for our time running out and the skull for death.

The Chicken is Abraxas or the Demiurge.

Fun Fact: Masonry was illegal in Puerto Rico, it wasn't until the US took over that masonry flourished.

Attached: Respetable Logia Tanama Num. 2.jpg (2100x3742, 3.68M)

It’s that ceremonial Hiram hocus pocus stuff, keep filming for real goods.

Wrong. Masonry is basically Judaism for gentiles. It has Jewish connections beyond a doubt

Mason's are goyim Jews.

how big was the room?

why didnt you take pictures?

The same thing happened to Imperial Japan until WW2.

Wrong, there are plenty hermetics in Latin America, especially in Costa Rica.
Went to a rich kids school were all the authorities and teachers were hermetics, it was pretty much forbidden to talk about any religion. They had a curious fascination with DaVinci's drawings and other works, they liked us to reach on that.

Franco banned Freemasonry in Spain after the conclusion of the Spanish Civil War.
They finally lifted it, but it still has yet to gain traction there.

Black Cube cult

Attached: DZzqtVHW4AAq1SW.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

This.