Be honest pol,would you date a single mom with a mixed child?

If she was hot?

Attached: 5252363573737.jpg (1062x737, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BxApprHHIFp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is my duty as a pathetic white cuck to raise tyrone's child. I'm about to get a switch as well

No. Looks are like a resume, they get you an interview but you better back it up with substance if you want the job. You can quote my boomer ass on that.

the final redpill is to leave the mutt in america and have ten white kids

>"accident" ends up kiling the kid
>Make new white kids
Problem solved

Yes I’ll even let her fuck Tyrone if I get to watch

No, would fuck her though

She would kill that kid with a brick if it meant she could fuck a white guy again. You can see the deep-seated shame and resentment in their eyes. The smile makes it so much more obvious.

No, but I would sneer at one.

So,if you would fuck her,why wouldn't you date her?

Attached: 1556738003030.png (1059x1059, 968K)

>would you date a single mom
Stopped reading there. Fuck no.

kek thats a big yikes

The only time I would ever consider it was if the kid was white and her husband had died and it had been an appropriate period of mourning (years) and the kid is too young to know he's a bastard. Then yeah sure I'll help the white race out a lil bit

hahah imagine being pregnant for 9 months and still having the kid while the guy dips

because the ridicule isn't worth it.
>Riding a scooter is only fun until everyone knows you do.

>Be honest pol,would you date a single mom
no

>inb4 shes doing it for the free gibs
at least she learned a few tricks from them before getting tossed to the curb

If she loved her little monkey so much.
Why did she hide its hideous little ape face under her name/logo?

Attached: 1568241302727.gif (289x227, 1.5M)

Look at those eyes. Exhausted. Dead. The makeup can’t hide it. She’s long past the point of no return and she knows it. What could she possibly have to offer now to anyone? Just her body, and only briefly.

If you were really concerned aout the white race you'd date a single mom with a mixed child and you'd have lots of white kids with her

Attached: 1558886536957.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

>See a coalburner pushing her nigglet in a pram
>Go tickle the ugly little cunt's chin and say 'Who's a cheeky monkey?'

Attached: 1509656403771.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Nie.

I want to fuck op in his spamming ear

I dumped a girl I was living with when she told me one of her previous boyfriends was a nog. Why would I help a thot raise a soulless half-cast?

Attached: 689F1E41-1503-46AE-85E1-0A56B1539782.gif (393x220, 1021K)

Once you go black you'll never go back.

Fuck.
Her shirt says all you need to know.

No.

No

Why the fuck did you have to post some instagram mudshark texting in my native language? Hate to read this shit.

Regardless of the color of the child. No thanks, single mom.

Attached: 471.jpg (1168x657, 90K)

Irish are genetically north african. It makes sense they'd want to return to their roots.

Only until I had to opportunity to hit it and quit it

Attached: no brakes on the rape train.jpg (705x262, 95K)

This is Reddit-quality trolling.

burn the coal, pay the toll. Surprise! goblin juice! look like troll.

Attached: article-1221077-06DF02EB000005DC-687_468x610.jpg (468x610, 75K)

Are you insane?

lmao that's not about the white race, that's just a immature human being who made some pretty big mistakes that she will regret later in life

let the idiots off themselves, don't save them unless you can save yourself first; i.e go find a proper wife

no

That would be a terrible idea, you would create self hating whites

SLIDEEEEEEEEEEE THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

no

Attached: move along.gif (290x196, 745K)

>single mom
That's your first giant fucking red flag.

The whore got dumped by a nigger.
Fuck no.

Well, uhm.. No. Not going to pay for a nigger kid.

Because of the same reason Tyrone did it.

It's a shop you retard

Fuck no.
Unless she was a millionaire sugar momma that cooked food 24/7 and let me live like a NEET and even then it's still probably a fuck no.
Imagine being the pathetic man carting around a little brown fucker at the playground and shit while mommy is out with duh gurlz.
Maybe if the mongrel was a little half black girl, because half black girls are easy as fuck to whitewash.

Attached: 1568167632972.jpg (1106x888, 521K)

Nope, i get your thread, some girls are just really hot.

But i can get hot women that don't have babies.

There is 0% chance i would date her.

>Would I date single mother period?
Why would I ever invest any of my life in someone who's such a failure? Best case scenario, there's a chance she won't be the same fuck up she previously was. When there are plenty of alternatives in single girls without baggage why even entertain the idea?

I've yet to see a halfnigger half white baby that looked anything like either one of the parents. Every mongrel baby looks like some alien, repulsive turd dropped out of Satan's asshole.

Attached: the thing that should not be.png (483x536, 548K)

Attached: 1564943943498.jpg (415x600, 58K)

I mean... you would have seen the niglet at some point.

So why a single mom with a mixed kid is not wife material?

Attached: 1567947431429.png (384x600, 316K)

Only if she drowned it in a bathtub first.

A fat blonde roastie wanted to fuck me when I was 17, she was 16. She had a half indian mutt child. I had to politely refuse.

Fuck no.

Attached: Deporting 11 million xenos.jpg (496x497, 33K)

Do you really think you can find a hot girl without kids?

Attached: 1566570092662.jpg (540x723, 61K)

no. I wouldn't. But I would pity her very much :/

Fuck no. I wouldn't pump and dump either. Coalburners deserve nothing but scorn.

Attached: angry locke.jpg (480x252, 15K)

Checked. Adoption is a virtue, the Bible does not care about race. Real Christian men don't have a problem with either of those things

If it was allowed like the lions to kill the baby of other males.

Then i would date her after the kid was dead.

There is a higher chance i would've dated her if the mutt was a girl child.

I don't realy know why, but bringing up another mans son, never ever, not even another white mans son.

Reminder to always tell mudsharks that their kid looks just like them.

Attached: 1353131482710.jpg (473x480, 68K)

AhahhaHh look at that nigger!

Every fucking day with this shit.
If you cannot work out some pussy, you need to get your shit stowed and get that under control before you think you can engage in political discussion here on Jow Forums. Now for you kiddies that have never torpedoed a beef and chedda: these whore have made the ultimate bad decision in life. They cannot hide the fact so they have taken the reverse and only option which is to pretend it was a good idea. Remember behind that mongrel there is a nog, At some point, if it isnt already made good or in the prision system, you will have to deal with that. Not to mention the shame of showing your face in front of white people while pretending this was a good idea. Just dont do it and stop making the threads, this is stupid.

Only if she would "remove" it from the picture.

Are you stupid? Do you think hot girls get pregnant when they're 14?

There are plenty of hot girls without children lol

Spoiler: There is something called birth control 2019

I'd fuck her but I wouldn't wife her up. Definitely leave a superior white baby in her so, as she is raising her 2nd child alone, she realizes that whites really are better behaved and superior intellectually.
>t. have 6 kids by 5 women. One of which is a Coal Burner and our son together is in Kindergarten a year early while her niglet daughter was held back in 1st grade again.

Adultery is a sin.

Not even if she was hot and rich. Disgusting.

Look up in the bible why god made blacks. Stop using gods book to lie to others about mixing tribes.

I has a pretty hot chick who was friends of a friend add me on FB and start chatting me up. I was non committal but conversational in my responses. I look at her profile and... single mother of a mixed child. So, I ghosted her immediately. She was clearly a chick who let niggers run trains on her and was surprised when they dipped out or beat her or cheated on her or all of the above. Now she's looking for a white guy with steady employment to pay her way and build her ego. It's by the fucking book. And her FB is loaded with self aggrandizing selfies, lamentation about not being able to find a guy to treat her right (stupid bitch likely had then lined up before she let a nigger do what everyone warned her he would do) and she seems to have obfuscated the kid. Some poor dude is going to fall into that trap eventually.

No. Not ever.

idk i always laugh when i see a black guy with white girl. i feel bad for them.

so no

Hell no. And neither would 98% of white men. The truth is that almost all white men are repulsed by the knowledge that a girl has touched a nigger. And despite the shilling 24/7 from fags from reddit, and the JIDF, white women feel the same about white men who bang niggers. And yes i realize the OP is likely a reddit faggot himself. The biggest turn off imagineable to both white men and white women is the knowledge the other has been with a black person. If i know that, then i don't care how hot the girl is, I am not touching her. I view it as lower than screwing a dog. I would literally rather her have had sex with a gorilla. Luckily less than 7% of white women even think about being with a nigger. And that 7% unfortunately includes Jews claiming to be white and various mutts. The real number is probably less than 3%. For some unknown reason though, Jews love niggers and make up the brunt of all interracial couple statistics. This is the source of eternal struggle for the Jew man. He can't get white women in the USA to look at a nigger twice, and he can't keep his womans hands off of niggers.

Attached: 1542525684278.jpg (600x340, 50K)

(((dating))) is jewish subversion of Marriage... you court a woman you propose to marry... your concept of "dating" is for purposes of fornication and is degenerate. You pollute the world with your fornications and will reap God judgement

no, I wouldn't date a single mother out right, I don't want to assist in raising another mans child in anyway

So what you are basically saying is that you are a pussy,afraid to date a single mom with a mixed kid because the black father might be lurking around?

Attached: 1499369601236.jpg (620x413, 60K)

I wouldnt even get as far as what race it is
no

I wont date a single mom.
Did it once; bad call.

it shows that she has a penchance for poor decision making, magical thinking, lack of loyalty, and easy adherence to (((media)))

Why doesn't she just throw the niglet off of a high balcony if she wants to date men again so badly?

Damn that's an ugly kid

It can also be forgiven. But having a mixed child from a previous marriage is okay.

At the end of the day, the bible does not comment on intermixed marriages unlike Islam where marrying a nog is said to destroy your lineage

>Bible doesnt care about race

Edomites and Canaanites

Pls elaborate

>single mom
>mixed kid
>single mom with mixed kid
>is this not wife material

lol
would you marry a woman that had these things or would you go find yourself a fresh 19 year old that you can educate properly?

That being said, if you no option, then maybe a single mom with a mixed kid is the ONLY type of wife material you can obtain; to each to their own, im not marrying a fucking roastie with a living baggage

No matter how hot she is you’ll always think of her getting pumped full of nigger cocks. Straight bone killer.

no thanks.

She is not single; she is still with the father of the child.

instagram.com/p/BxApprHHIFp/

Yes I would. That's what Manning up is all about. Real men don't care about a womans past

O Canada

old testament, new testament allows gentiles into the religion which is a destruction of the jewish tribe. if you think god forbidding jews from marrying foreigners then you should've become a jew not a christian

Well that is nice to hear and good for them

WTF OPPP
STOP TRIGGERING POL, THEY'RE SENSITIVE

>Real men don't care about a womans past
even if she's carrying the past with her in her arms?

I don't even think I'd date a single mom unless the husband died and she got a big life insurance check and she was still young and cute

i've seen a woman with a gigantic ass with a mixed son. i wasn't imagining nigger cocks, it's prboably just you

does it count as beastiality in USA ? cuz of bible ?

In my experience, whores who get knocked up by nogs had a literal football or basketball roster running trains on them before they ever got knocked up. They’re mentally ill — likely drawn to niggers because someone sexually assaulted them at a young age. And niggers never use rubbers, so enjoy herpes

Would you like someone who made the worst choice in life to be the mother of your child? I am gonna hire a junkie to guard my house while i am in vacation.

Hell no.

Based