This is what happens when you call a white person a cracker in real life you stupid black thugs

This is what happens when you call a white person a cracker in real life you stupid black thugs.

Attached: C7BB06CB-8A82-491F-A4BD-0A0FEB9C9EA3.jpg (657x460, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: F931B838-A9D0-4F93-AEE3-858E27B9951F.jpg (650x829, 188K)

A shekel has been deposited into your account, Moshe.

>2019
>be offended by cracker

Is it even possible to give whites a derogatory nickname?

>haha you're white.
Haha you're not.

They try very hard to make it into an offensive word but it never works, whites can't be name called as we are so far ahead everyone else.

Found the nigger

get off my board

Is he ok?

It's a great excuse to start slamming hard Rs though.
>Nigger calls you Cracker.
>Call him a Coon.
>Whachu say honkey?
>You hear me nigger.
Even niggers dont overreacted in this circumstance. They're usually like:
>Well, that nigga called him a cracker first, so...

Attached: download (1).jpg (203x203, 10K)

I agree but I really doubt that last part, niggers are like women in that case they will ignore everything they've done as they can't relate to others and if THEY get offended they have the right to attack.

Every nickname for niggers is considered offensive. When are they just gonna admit that they don't like it pointed out?

I don't even know what that term means. Is it a reference to the whips that were used during the Burger slavery days?

Sorry, white man

HOUTHIS HAVE DESTROYED A SAUDI OIL REIFNERY

EXCEPT HUGE OIL PRICES
EXCEPT HUGE OIL PRICES

I, faggot white male know my place in the world I, faggot white male live only to serve the black bull be it with my own asshole or my girlfriend asshole. I, faggot white male will gladly slurp any yum yum from a black shlong dong from any superior black bull. The black bull is superior in every way compare to I, and every faggot white male in america and they deserve the treatment of royalty. I, faggot white male only hope the black king will give me the blessed black cock and destroy my white frail ass. White men and women are born to serve and worship the black bull and their blessed holy penis

I mean... I've literally done it. Dozens of times. I grew up in Californigger. It was a regular occurrence.
Granted I am tall and athletic and most niggers do not test me like they do white manlets.
Niggers prey on the weak. If you're not weak or don't show fear, they'll usually back down.

What's tall in the US? I'm 6'2, and I doubt i'd get away with that shit in Sweden. Here it's far more fucked up tho. When I went to school i always picked on alot of muslims tho, if they walked passt me they said "hey Svenne" is like the n-word for swedes but we don't care, and I said "hey blatte" witch is the term for immigrants that can't behave, and he stod in chock. But still I doubt it would work on niggers here without a chimpout and 10 guys stomping your head.

It's because they're subhuman animals. Seriously I've grown up around these things my whole life and it is a constant that they are not human. They can't be. Even the more clever among them are not capable of particularly complex thought.

With any luck the whole lot will be wiped out through (unfortunate) interbreeding, disease or cannibalism.

Yoi could seriously write books about the insanity that is trying to coexist with them.

I am 6'3, 225lbs (102kg) which is considered "tall" pretty much anywhere, I think.
Muzzies are bad, granted, but they won't fight you if they think they'll lose. Same with niggers.
>You could seriously write books about the insanity that is trying to coexist with them.
The only way to coexist peacefully is to exude your dominance and show no fear. They'll submit as long as YOU are the dominant one. The moment you surrender dominance they'll swarm you.

Why does he have an AKM? Shouldn't he carry a FN FAL?

Probably easier to get ammo at the time.

If I was fighting for my life outnumberd by insurmountable odds, I'd steal an AKM or 2 from the niggers after I run out of ammo for my floppie slotter

Attached: 1568136973571.png (678x508, 395K)

Attached: 1567809063663.webm (202x360, 563K)

Attached: Nigger Vs Cracker.jpg (750x736, 498K)

>Preparing the holy fire now

NEVER RELAX!!!

Memes have really become cancer, haven't they...

i'm fine with being david over goliath, that kid over there is a hero you stupid kike

> AKM of opportunity

Sounds like something that might have happened, yeah.

> floppie slotter

Somebody has done their homework on what the troopies called their gats. Have a (You), user.

>Niggers have really become cancer, haven't they...

Attached: 2canceledwelfarechecks.jpg (636x382, 72K)

Kek. Hete’s your black bull now.

Attached: 660B3973-E768-49FE-804F-D61C35AF6A4A.jpg (657x455, 71K)

Based.

White woman are made to serve on top of nigger corpses with her white companion.

Attached: 0DB24498-1D62-4EB1-B7DF-743CA52762D6.jpg (657x484, 57K)

Attached: 1568101768937.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

i like how the nigger teacher doesnt even react

What happens when a cracker calls black person a nigger on the Internet? He fucks your fiance.

Feeling woke are we?

Attached: e650117d-c7e5-42cf-b35b-3be59eefadcc.jpg (665x340, 40K)

ITT: upset whiteboys who simply can't cope with the fact that the black man is preferred by their own race of women

Attached: 96c211e597de7e65-pol-politically-incorrect-thread-95742696.gif (320x240, 338K)

T. Canadian.

Attached: 3BA10976-F24D-4CC6-B2D9-3E6F072B9117.jpg (900x585, 70K)

It's funny how you'd think that be a joke. But it's literally what happens.

Attached: 20190913_055930.jpg (1067x1540, 447K)

Cope. Keep posting pics of an era you never participated in to forget the CURRENT problems you're facing.

Attached: 1568309541881.webm (924x572, 1.97M)

The funny thing is I’m not even white I’m Arab. And btw that photo was from the Bush War not slavery retard.

Cumskin bothers me a little bit
Snownigger is funny and honkey never even registered even in the 70s

.30 caliber AK's can leave terrible nasty wounds like in the picture. I've read that this is due to the projectile's rather "stumpy" construction. It doesn't stabilize as neatly as say, 5.56mm or 5.45mm. Anecdotally, this is why the PBS-1 silent firing device originally had gradually increasing inner diameters of its baffles (to avoid baffle strikes of a not yet stabilized projectile).

OMG DID HE DIEDED?

Attached: nigger gets destroyed by his crew.webm (632x468, 961K)

You're an Arab that's afraid of BBC? Makes sense since most arab girls are following the Kardashian lifestyle (big lips, fit curvy bodies) just to fuck black men before they settle down with a good muslim boy.

For the weak minded, yes

Wow it has a caption and everything, must be true

damn, women really are the niggers of gender

Attached: 1567031931813.webm (360x640, 1.41M)

>he relaxed
a tale as old as time

Thats what happens to anyone who pokes at white people, like youre doing right now. Im sorry youre not white, moshe

Based and objectively redpilled.

>uuid filenames
>slide thread

Attached: 1568463876326.jpg (393x354, 32K)

This is true. I hate fighting and am pretty much a pacifist but I’m tall and my eyes look threatening (I’ve been told by females it’s hot). If I look at a nigger or two while walking by they usually look down and I’ve never been fucked with by one even when on the bus surrounded by many nigs. They only prey on the weak.

Based cops.

love this vid, they were shooting his fool ass before he even stopped spinning

that was impressive

When you know the meme is truth

This leaf is a shitskin-cursed, Islamic pedophile, stinky, little brown abomination that tries to use “muh dick” nigger posting to compensate for his failed life.

The more you know

Attached: 9A1571E5-5322-41E9-9A43-27BE619686CE.gif (478x354, 2.35M)

Yeah he just needed a nap.

Look at this, seriously BAKA.
Black people will steal ANYTHING.
They even trying to steal zipperhead from the asians.
Fucking absolute state

Is adam a Jew or a cuckold?

This is something that I’ve always noted. Whites can have bigotry applied to them, but they never get angry at being name called. Feel threatened? Yes. Get called a name and chimp out? No.

this has to be the most based picture i've seen in a while

so they say

fucking kino

Where to cop those glasses?

Report this Anti-caucasite!

The Majestic apt complex in el Cajon, CA

Is there really a way to range-block posters by geographical flag?

Cope. Black people really do hate you guys. Stop blaming it on chinks and shitskins.

Attached: source.gif (850x476, 2.6M)

>and they wonder why kids shoot up schools.

Or course Jamal will be in detention the day it happens.

>I can't stand his freedom of speech so please ban him

Seething.

Attached: 1568484432889.jpg (540x475, 105K)

interesting. I guess they never got married huh? and now her cheating on her bf and blowing a coon is on the internet, forever, for anyone who wants to date her in future to see.

This is what really happens. White people are mutated chimps who no longer have the courage to face themselves. How sad. Ill pray for the strength of my snow ape brother, that he may one day escape his monkey matrix mind prison. Good luck brother, may you conquer your wicked hubris.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

Lmao, a pathetic loser who empathizes with murderers because he's such a lonely loser with nothing going for him in his life.

Attached: 1568376216923.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Yep.....I hate niggers to.

slumped

Oh no, blacks hate me! Whatever will I do!

They were begging the nigger to take another step back.

Checked, and the reporter's reaction clip at the very end was delightful. Like "whoops, well then, there you go folks!"

Cope.

Attached: 1568485857828.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Attached: OOOOOOOOOP.jpg (700x460, 78K)

The fact that some white cuck typed this out is fucking disgusting, we are a dead race if this shit is the future.
Kill a nigger liver save the planet

What about maggot people?

Swim

When they turn 30 and no one want's to date them they'll be on their knees again praying for a man to settle with and provide for their niglet baby.

It's not surprising. Cuckolding is a white invention.

that's an israeli tank

And some beta white loser always will. Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

what if she had cooties or something, what a dumb nigger!

Here cums the leaf
All covered in black nigger jizz
Right on time

Hmm
Looks white to me! :D

Attached: maggots.jpg (968x681, 24K)

this sadly. What youre doing is wrong by goading them. But they are more wrong for letting little bantz trigger them into advocating for child murder. For shame. Weak lonely men whos hearts have turned to darkness.

So true see this faggot on here a lot muhdik posting
Rake the leaves white gods

I bet $100 that kid becomes god- emporer of bangladesh

show your flag memeflag brown eyed coward. Ashamed of your people.