Never been to church in my life. Believe all the jewllywood depiction of Christians as hillbilly lunatics...

Never been to church in my life. Believe all the jewllywood depiction of Christians as hillbilly lunatics. Qt invites me to go and meet her friends. All of them well educated well spoken 20-25 year Olds looking for a good Christian man. Go to the service next day and meet other families. Wholesome as fuck. Like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Well behaved kids, submissive wives, husband's who are family oriented. Realize why Jews hate Christianity so much. You've been lied to your whole life. The sermons are all about being strong and level minded always being with God nothing about being a pussy. Give it a try

Attached: Welcome_to_my_site_njixqd.png (270x270, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/bible_vs_jw.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/jw-exposed.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi rachel

Usually the cuck christians are cucks for other reasons and just mold their form of christianity around it

>Hollywood jews tell lies
no shit?

those are not christians.
You cannot compromise God, you are born to serve God or be a slave to sin, you cannot tell your master
>Hey lets accept gay marriage.

This.

Jews HATE Christianity. Absolutely hate it. We need more white Christian men to understand this. The “christcuck” shit is a fucking psyop of some sort. The only christcucks are boomers and blind Christians. In the end, truth is what dominates all

>don’t judge people
>just live your own life bro! we’re all gods children
i can’t stand Christians like this

Jews don't need to do anything. Christ-cucks still can't show their sky daddy exists.

Most Christians are of the "Judeo" variety. There's only one bible and it's the King James Version. If you're reading any other version you're a heretic Jew worshiper.

No.

As a believer in Christ, the churches are all tainted. They teach giving ourselves away to our own detriment and extinction, as the Church is kike operated, at this point

>Anyone not following a English forgery made in 1611 is not a real Christian.
Why you proties worship KJ instead of God?

those are not christians

You are allowed to condemn the sin but still have sympathy for the degenerate who was led astray. How else can you rehabilitate faggots and fiends

>token jew stops by

>Believe all the jewllywood depiction of Christians as hillbilly lunatics
My Dad (who grew up Southern Baptist and is now an avowed atheist) drank the koolaid on this. He goes on and on about Christian fanatics, and even does it to strangers. But, ironically enough, he's the most obnoxious college football fan out there. He gets way too into the Us versus Them of it at games, and lets that bleed over into his everyday life. It's to the point where he doesn't even associate with people who went to his school's rival. Imagine that! 60 years old

Jews have the same sky daddy as Christ-cucks and Mudslimes.

I believe he's talking about the nu Christians that refuse to even acknowledge any wrongdoing

"judge not" is taken completely out of context. The anti-christians found TWO WORDS, and you've let them use it as propaganda to make up your mind for you. You've been brainwashed, bud.

Prove non material thing exists using material explanations. Does love exist does self? Or are we just a bunch of chemicals and bacteria firing off hormones and creating an illusion of self? Stop being such a Dawkins faggot there is a discussion to be had.

Attached: paskajesse.jpg (441x559, 96K)

Found the Jew.

Of 9 words you managed to speak 3 of them as sarcastic jokes, that's why no one take atheist serious.

Careful, you'll tip your fedora right off your head

Actual student of history here. Christianity promotes universal values (ecumenicalism) and so it is inherently opposed to the establishment of national, volkisch values. The Bible was also written predominantly by jews, and the structure and hierarchy of the church has its roots in Judaism.

>are we just a bunch of chemicals and bacteria firing off hormones and creating an illusion of self
Yes. Problem?

>"christcuck"
Just embrace the term. Walking with Christ entails denial of self, so in a way its accurate with the self-deprecation implied by "cuck" (which no longer means "cuckold" lately). "Christian" was originally a derogatory term, and the early believers simply embraced it.

Attached: huh.png (644x960, 526K)

That happened to my dad but with weird ayn randian libertarianism. I love him with all of my heart but seeing how he threw away relationships and had nothing to rely on when times got hard really made me rethink how I plan to live in adulthood.

We told you the anti-Christian threads were shills, bruh

>That happened to my dad but with weird ayn randian libertarianism.
How?

>everybody that don't follow the king approved forgery is a jew.

Have fun killing yourself when shit hits the fan. Man needs more than just that.

No, you don't.

>I'M PICKLE RICK!
>NOTHING *BURP* NOTHING MATTERS M- *BURRRRP* MORTY!
wew

I have sympathy for no faggot

It's similar here, almost the only people I see in Spain going to church are mid to high class, right-wing leaning and well educated. Many families with kids too.

He always read her books and his brother was really into them. When his brother died my dad got really into reading everything ayn rand, I did too. Essays, her manifestos, news paper clippings. She was the most subversive person.

To represent figures of high power was possible to the Netherlander as well as the Italian only if they used the Nordic ideal. Neither Jan van Eyck nor Michael Angelo could embody their ideal of nobility, strength and dignity through a face of Jewish race. One only has to imagine a face with hooked nose, drooping lip, beady black eyes and woolly hair, in order to realise the artistic impossibility of embodying the European god through a Jewish head—let alone through a Jewish figure. This one recognition alone should be sufficient to convince one of the necessity of totally rejecting the inner idea of the god of Jewry which forms its essence with the Jewish exterior. Our soul has been infected by the Jewish spirit in this respect. The means for this were the bible and the church of Rome. With their help, the desert demon became the god of Europe. Whoever opposed this god was burned or poisoned. Western man only saved himself through his art. In picture and in stone he created his own god, in spite of the tragic struggle. To realise an inner beauty in colour and marble, and to place this entire richness in the service of a spirit; to embody a god, indeed, as beauty, only the European artist has been able. One need only look at Michael Angelo’s Sibyls, his Jeremiah, his slaves, his boys or his Lorenzo to encounter the Nordic spiritually racial creed.

Following a righteous path while pissing off jews.
Makes every day worth living.

Attached: 1485003387.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Yea but how did that lead to him ruining relationships or whatever

Live a bit more friend and talk to people who have gone through hardships

I’m not your bud nigger, I think your reading me wrong.

I have. You don't need more than that. The idea that you do is a lie people tell themselves.

only the braindead follow anything that says jews are the chosen one

I'm very happy for you brother.
I know I'm gonna get a whole lot of anger and accusation for this but you're going to need to eventually let the hatred you have for the Jews go. Christ was murdered by the Jews and we are Christians because we follow his model of forgiveness. I am not saying you should be trusting or learn to enjoy their bullshit films. If anything you should, as a Christian, reject everything that you feel drives a wedge between you and Christ. That's the point where I'm at with my journey and it is a hard passage, I still watch movies that I know I shouldn't, I still come to webpages like this one which I know I shouldn't, the path is an upward battle.
That being said, our lives will be better once we learn to live free from this corruption.
Good luck to you on your walk with Christ.

Couldn't connect with people who were not thinking in the exact terms he had adopted from her books. He made good money though

Same to you brother

>Christ was murdered by the Jews and we are Christians because we follow his model of forgiveness
That's not why the jews need to get gassed. There's multiple times in the Bible where God killed/helped kill the enemies of his followers. Same shit

t. jew
Go jew somewhere else

Attached: 1554519718630.jpg (500x500, 73K)

>Couldn't connect with people who were not thinking in the exact terms he had adopted from her book
Ah, that's pretty much how I feel but about fascism

This is some cringey shit

Bah, newfag... you call THAT cringe?
I'll show you CRINGE

Attached: 1556957202203.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

>Protestants are bad! Follow these men that wear silly dresses, worship and pray to saints, and shelter pedophiles instead!
t. Catholic

Protestant arguments:
>They clothes are strange
>muh pedophilia meme
>my pastor said they worship saints
Come on, you can do better my "christian" friend..

Attached: Protestant Argument.jpg (292x378, 55K)

Attached: buddy_christ.jpg (370x284, 23K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country
It's not a meme. The Catholic church is one of the fallen churches spoken about in Revelations. They systematically shelter pedophiles and rapists, shuffling them around the world to avoid the scandals of prosecution and conviction.

And you do deny that Catholics pray to saints? Yes or No?

It's meme when you take a standard amount per capita and pretend it's something strange.
>And you do deny that Catholics pray to saints? Yes or No?
Of course no, I don't learn about catholic by an "honest" baptist pastor.

>christianity is against genociding everyone who isn’t white and conquering their lands
Jow Forums: ”CHRISTIANS” LOL MORE LIKE KIKEIANS JESUS WAS A JEW AND ALL CHRISTKEKS SHOULD BE GAAAED RACEWAR NOW KILL ALL NONWHITES GAS THEM HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

What denomination OP?

fpbp can't stand her voice tho, but full force etc. etc.

>well educated
How many coursera classes did they take? How many /lit/ threads did they analyze for top-quality books? I'm guessing by well-educated, you mean they spent daddy's money in some Christfag university to learn the most elaborate, Tolkien-like minutiae of your fantasy world called Christfaggotry

And you trust these chemicals to tell you the truth based on what intangible, universal, metaphysical principles? Much of this place isn’t material.

oh, you're a retard who thinks non-christians are christians. thanks for clarifying.

Wow you're bitter. Mostly poli Sci/history /public admin. Good enough to know what's up and raise kids which they all want to. Seriously though. Get married, have sex.

the fool and hypocrite that faggot is

>Christ-cucks still can't show their sky daddy exists.
I'm supposed to show God to you? Can't. I don't own Him. But I can show you His word.
And it's true. If you doubt it you can easily look at the shit in the world today and see for yourself it was all correct.
That should be enough. Because it's freakishly correct. And if you don't follow the Bible it's not so much about going to hell for me. It's about the fact your life turns into a fucking mess.
The Bible is about how to live best down here because God loved you and tried to tell you how. He was right.
So again, this is a warning. You don't follow the Bible then your life will be a chaos engine. I have lived that way. You will shed tears, you will scream in agony, you will suffer all manner of drama, and you will be brought low. Maybe there you'll find God. I did.

no you absolute faggot. You ARE reading him wrong. You AGREE, he was ADDING onto what you were saying. Coulda been good, but now we know you can't read.

>Go to swedish church
>Meet woman bishop (aylmao)
>Pretend to be a homosex with conflicting issues, ask her while shaking "w-what does g-god say about homosexuals"
>Satanic whore woman priest say "God completly accepts homosexuals, homo marriage, and homosexual love, come pray with me, i will light a candle for you!"
>pretend to choke up and ask to excuse myself
>Whore gives me her card
>Leave and rip it to pieces as I am well versed in Biblical laws regarding sodomy

later
>Go to street, talk to Yehova witness
>These niggers are like Jow Forums without the hateful tone, completly admits sodomy is never accepted, the dont even allow the concept of "boyfriend/girlfriend" only married men and women may spend time in same room romanticly.

Yes, yehova witness are very redpilled, shocked the fuck out of me. That being said, they are not the correct denomination and they have specific flaws which makes them corrupt. But they dont allow faggots.

I'd rather read that the a Bible written by a faggot named Jerome

>How many /lit/ threads did they analyze for top-quality books?

lit is noir nihilistic narcissism general. knowledge=/=wisdom

what kind of church was it?

Attached: noir_fag.jpg (650x366, 28K)

Read his post again, cum for brains. He's calling non-christians who masquerade as christians "christians". God damn, cuck/pol/ is fucking retarded and full of idiots sucking zio cock like trump's.

>poli sci, public admin, history
Oh okay so they're hopelessly indoctrinated and indebted communists. Fantastic
>you're bitter
And you've got a lot of estrogen

on;y betabux simps fall for tradthots. until the law is changed women can die alone with their cats and frozen eggs.

JW here. Interested in what corruptions youd highlight. Also no race mixing post Armageddon. That will be part of Christ "correcting" the nations period. If you look at our depictions of paradise earth everyone is dressed in traditional ethnic wear and no race mixing.

Attached: 1563580152629.jpg (700x700, 55K)

>Qt invites me to go and meet her friends. All of them well educated well spoken 20-25 year Olds looking for a good Christian man

Christian women who aren't married by 20 should not be trusted.

no woman should ever be trusted for any reason.

>Qt invites me to go and meet her friends. All of them well educated well spoken 20-25 year Olds looking for a good Christian man
Lmfao this never happened.

hey rabbi

team sports is just racism for boomers

Oh I see. You miserable autistic faggot. You mean to tell me that you take issue with him referring to Christians who do this as Christians is what's got you acting like such a little bitch? I can't believe it. You realize that you fundamentally agree that what the "non-christians" are doing is retarded right? Why do you get stuck like you are unironically autistic about how he addresses initially what you both think is a problem?

I bet it wasn’t mainline.

this. only fat slobs watch boomer ballsports. a white man watches racing or does gaming. fuck niggerball.

Last time I went to church someone carved "learn how to park asshole" on the hood of my new Beamer.

lol this. Everyone knows that all 18-25 year old girls are away at college not at church.
The only girls at church are the ones that already have babies.

Non denominational. So baptist mixed with evangelicals.

You are more redpilled than 80% of all christian denominations, but you are still a cult who do not preach the absolute true gospel and should be avoided.

This website called out the jews 10 years before Jow Forums ever did, the most redpilled place in regards to religion.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/bible_vs_jw.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/jw-exposed.htm

Btw, I have gone to JW small places of community, and those people are impressive, I mean it, I rather go to the small rented areas they congregate, than the large, impressive church filled with satanic women bishop who tells people that homosexuality is approved of God.

You follow JW, you are doing good, but at the end of the day, certain passages of scriptures exist that might very lead to eternal damnation. JW is not the true faith. But in our wicked world, JW beats 90% of the rest of the denomination. Better than and more truthful than Orthadox Catholicism. Have no hatred for you brother, but read up and see the inconsistincies and realize foulness is afoot.

Do you just view the world through the internet? History majors tend to be quite split politically. And if you go to college republican meetings half are poli Sci. Maybe you are from New York or something. But I think you probably just never went to college.

JW believes that Archangel Michael is same person as Jesus, but thats not the biggest crimes. Please take a moment to read Jesus-Is-Savior, they know their stuff beyond any source you can find on internet.

If they're whole family are in they'll get ostracized. It's like honor killing without the killing

Regardless of the denomination, what's most important is that you get saved.

The ONLY way to get to heaven is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior - You have to put all your faith in him. Your works will not get you into heaven because you've already sinned, but your faith in Jesus will be the only way you go to Heaven.

Check out this video for more details on how to get to heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak

Maybe you should have learned how to park before buying a car, asshole.

Wait until you discover that it's all a front and those families are among the most fake and dysfunctional masses of humanity you'll ever meet.

But they sure do put up a good front

I don't believe in man-made mythologies but yes, Christian people have a more wholesome vibe that I do enjoy when they gather for the weekly Jesus Cannibalism Festival

This is why Islam is the light.

>Jesus Cannibalism Festival
Look man, you're probably thinking of the Catholics when you say this. Please see this post and the video in this post.

I hope that's not true but I will have to see for myself I guess. I lived in Japan for a few years and miss seeing comfy families spending time together. I hadn't seen it in the US until I went to church.

What state? What kind of church?

Florida. Non denominational but theologically evangelical mixed with Baptist.

Church is a good place, don't go there a lot but family is church people. Meet a girl from church and she will stand by your side until the end of time.

great :)

Kek, what a load of horse shit. I was raised as a devout Catholic. The vast majority of those people are either old, or incredibly stupid

Attached: 1563051185508.jpg (1580x700, 785K)