Why do we allow cripples to live? They're a weight on society and they'll never be able to support themselves

Why do we allow cripples to live? They're a weight on society and they'll never be able to support themselves.

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 17K)

because one day you might be hit by some drunk driver and end up in a wheelchair with one functioning arm.
yeah you might answer
>then just fucking pull the plug
because your family would really be glad to hear that, even though you're not a vegetable and can still speak, feel, think, and raise your opinion on things.
>why would I get hit by some retard in traffic
this shit just happens. nobody expects to get hit by a car.

>Why do we allow cripples to live? They're a weight on society and they'll never be able to support themselves.
Typical soulless capitalist. Only caring about the monetary cost.

I'm ashamed to be 1/4th Italian

>because your family would really be glad to hear that, even though you're not a vegetable and can still speak, feel, think, and raise your opinion on things.
Who the fuck cares about your family, you've got to hold your own. Once your parents will croak no one will be paying for your shit.

not just capitalist.
one thing has left an inner mark on me in german WWII propaganda, pic related.
"Everyday costs the state 5.50 Reich Mark for a hereditary ill person. For 5.50RM, a hereditary healthy family can live for 1 day!"
I'm willing to wagecuck that extra bit for handicapped people bux. my mum had a stroke and is one now, too.
I appreciate the "social" part of the current german "Social Democracy", which is what Bernie wants to meme into USA somehow.
the catch is the "Democracy".
you can see the issue yourself.
>KEEP EM COMING, MUSTAFA, 2 MILLION AIN'T ENUFF
>CAN'T HEAR NUTTIN BUT NAZIS OBJECT, HUH
and you can almost feel the '[Merkel intensifies]' everywhere.

Attached: ein_erbkranker.jpg (614x400, 45K)

what about kids and siblings? what about petitions and donations (which happen frequently for disabled and drastically ill people)?
A man is not a perfect creature, just a sustainable creature.
our point is to work our asses off to make cool stuff that goes vroom vroom or gets us into space, and after we're used up and old and just wanna be lazy shits, the kids continue making even cooler stuff.
that's the cycle of humanity.

When was the last time you invented a space rocket Hans?

Kids are better off not living in this shit hole of a world

I'll take cripples all day, every day over some asshole like you. Talk about being a weight on society. Imagine a world where every jerk like you went away permanently.

back when we had nice things.
less jews ruling things and less corrupt monstrosities on the top chairs.
and an economy that wasn't funneled into israel and dumb shit.
are you trying to make me sad on purpose, man?

you have a point. but why be a pussy and complain about it, instead of finding likeminded people, rallying together and try to change things instead?
you don't raise kids by sitting around and complaining, either.
the boomers have proven that.

Triggered much cuck? In nazi Germany they iced cripples cuz they weren't of any use to the country.

your argument is flawed, OP is looking to troll and he's not answering me because I'm making a reasonable point, of whatever quality.
>Imagine a world where every jerk like you went away permanently.
yeah imagine the proletarian base of society just disappearing over short time.
having all the healthy men gone is not a good idea, nigger.

The severely mentally ill should be euthanized. Major cripples too. Losing one arm or leg doesnt count. But really, what life is it without both of oyur arms and legs

OP btfo by a German.

against their will or with their consent?
big difference in there.

I'm a cripple and I work 45 hours a week. Fuck you. It's the tards you nigger. Not the cripples.

B A S E D C R I P

Who gives a fuck? Worked out pretty good for them, didn't it?

>Why do we allow cripples to live?
White empathy.

It is necessary to increase social cohesion. Don't be like cockroaches. Also "weight on society" is very vague, I sincerely doubt that these resources would go into something productive otherwise.

2 words and it defined it more perfectly than my walls of text ever could.
nice job, user.

Jews again, through Marxist false intellect, have made disability a 'good thing!'.
The Paralympics is a Jewish creation, and it's a freak show.
And the idiots of the people say: 'Disability is Good!'

Attached: Paralympic Freak Show.webm (460x252, 622K)

Because family and community are more important than offing people with limp legs.

I like to type walls of text too.
Brevity is the essence of wit but it's hard.
I understand.

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

do you use the soi chat program made by furries?
I mean, Discord. typical slip-up of mine.
I'd forward my contact.

My buddy’s kid got in an accident and is permanently crippled. The dad was more distraught than the son. He was 24 when it happened. His girl of 3 years stayed with him, and now and 27 he’s got an awesome job and has his car modified to drive himself around. They’re about to get married. He probably has a better life and makes more of a contribution than you ever will fucking faggot

>they're a weight on society
You mean like your pasta nigger shithole country is a weight on the EU? Maybe we should kill all shitalians?