Should men who haven't had sex by age 25 be killed?

Should men who haven't had sex by age 25 be killed?

Attached: elliot_rodger3.jpg (750x500, 60K)

Yes, but sex and not sodomy. So the woman has to get pregnant and deliver a baby or it doesn't count.

>be 24
>birthday tomorow
>live in a rural area with no girl around except my mom and sisters, no girl friend.
>The executioner is coming tomorow.
Wat do?

by your reasoning thomas eddison and J. edgar Hoover should have been killed.
these are just your american heroes though, don't let a european tell you how stupid your assbreath political sphere is.
incel! incel! am i right? hah.
fucking retarded americans.

sex with sister

No you should.

I mean... isn't the bigger issue the fact you can't form relations with other human beings? Like sex is what comes as a result of gaining relations with someone else but there's bigger issues

if not for whores I would never have sex

>promoting meaningless sex and promiscuity
>not promoting marriage and family

Attached: 8cd7ad906587aac482e025dac54a21a4.jpg (500x625, 39K)

The opposite would be more interesting. Most of Europe's greatest achievements have been due to volcels.

Well you have your sister

>americans
thats what we get for being so tolerant and progressive as a country, we got a bunch of stupid immigrants who came in and say dumb shit like this. there is no "american", anymore. it's just people living in a country that all hate each other.

Lol paid a prostitute last year - in the fucking clear

honestly, this is even more pathetic

> incest
If your sisters aren't fucking your father already.

>kills Tesla
>A/C power never invented

Attached: 1506946941190.jpg (500x581, 34K)

its not all its cracked up to be user. cunt is not that great. the biggest difference is you now have an outlet, someone to express yourself with.
the vagina is negligible. its not that pleasurable or stimulating. its a biological function. you fap and then feel weird after. sex outside of christian marriage is even worse. don't bother.

yup.
i truly pity those of you who see trough the dogshit and are stuck in it, for love of your people that soon no longer will be.

or mother

absolutely, the incel question is one of the most important issues of the day

If you haven't had sex by the age of 25 i'm pretty sure you will be killed anyway.

You won't have children.

>leaf
>dog
Just kidding ask your sister if she wants you to die. If not, we want you to so go the chopping block

no

Also we shouldn't kill these men because they might go crazy and shoot a bunch of niggers

28 old virgin here, im ok with everyone but i prefer being alone

Do i still get killed

This. At this point people just assume you are really screwed up and while most women will fuck you unless she is fat or ugly good fucking luck dude

Nah, ur ok

No, that's stupid. Don't beat yourself up about not having had intercourse yet.

I have only just started having regular sex at the middle of this year.

Op is the only one getting killed.

Being a virgin is a possible crime now? Get fucked with your low tier post.

Incest is a no go. But if you live in a rural area, there should be some livestock around.

Thanks sven

Thanks ante

William

Women who have had more than 1 sexual partner by that age die too.

Nah, they should be influenced and molded into false flag mass shooters by covert government agencies. Oh, wait, that's already happening.

it would be better, yes.

better for them.

Attached: greentext.jpg (1784x901, 182K)

Sorry?

Just be yourself bro

If they're not just waiting for marriage, probably

No, it’s just gonna create a new dynamic where beta orbiters can actually guilt the women they like into sleeping with them. “If you don’t sleep with me they’ll kill me!” Plus it’s not necessary because in the status quo they just do it themselves

>should men with chronic low self esteem be killed?
they’ll kill themselves in due time. i am one of them.

Not if we kill you first

>Should men who haven't had sex by age 25 be killed?
Some will be when this all falls to shit.
But no, you don't go executing the soldiers who will one day change the world.
Men who don't get laid tear down society.
It needs to come down.

>Men who don't get laid tear down society.
cope

yes

just put us out of our misery

A girl will twerk in front of you, show you her cleavage, bend over purposly stickin ass out, use tons of suggestive body language and flirting. and yet when some guys ask them out they reject.

>Tesla
>Newton
>Hans Christian Andersen
>Lewis Carroll
>Beethoven
>Nietzsche
>Descartes
>Leonardo da Vinci (maybe)
>Hitler (maybe)

Nope.

>killing off all of your high IQ people
great plan

>bong
with what, a spork?

They did nofap which made them big brains.

your id is literally tit

one could think an Slovenian is a pussy slayer given how good looking Orange Man Bad's wife is. Are you fat?

>Men who don't get laid tear down society.
Nah bitch that shit's historical. It's the reason they did away with men having multiple wives in a lot of cultures. Ever wonder why that was illegal?
Because it means that too many women get snagged up by one dude leaving many men without women.
Know what happens then? Yea. That's why it's illegal. It's very bad for society. If you plan to keep it.

yes and kill all childless women over the age 35

Attached: 1567423422113.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

>Should men who haven't had sex by age 25 be killed?

No, but if they aren't going to add to the white race they should be compelled to take away from our enemies, if any white man has failed to have a child with a white women who is his wife by his 25th birthday, he should be given a pistol with 6 rounds and sent out to kill 6 non whites, this will allow him to take his place among white men, as a failure with women sure, but also as a hero.

More like above 20

Losing virginity to a prostitute...

i fucked only prostitutes so far. should i be killed too?

Fucking sad.

>encouraging premarital sex.
Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: 1537787175477.gif (446x251, 650K)

Glad to school your pathetic self. Enjoy.

This entire board would be lined up and shot if you got your wish

Sex is a weaponized term hiding the temptation of lust behind the lie of sexual liberation. It's a global eugenics program to enslave humanity by sterilizing the middle class into extinction, while mass breeding the poor into one giant slave class, ruled by a one world government.

All temptations lead to death, so do the opposite...procreation. Feels way better.

man should decide which party they vote for too
women should not be able to voice their opinion, ever
the state funded madness needs to end

You'd have to revamp society as a whole or else you're screwing over 90% of men.
You'd have to
>Get women out of the workforce
>Fix the job market so you can actually support a family on one income (first point should help this)
>Make exceptions for Tesla like turbo autists

Also, they shouldn't be killed but if they do nothing but sit around and collect welfare they should be put in military service or trained

Oh come on, I know you are some kind of indian or african, or maybe a mohammed so STFU nigger

kek. Fly to Vegas get hooker. Or legalize prostitution in general so men or women don't have to carry that burden of being forced into relationships when you're happier alone.

Attached: 1567203716229.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Jow Forums would then no longer exist

Nope, not short either

go easy on em user

Attached: bibisoon.jpg (2048x1365, 1.04M)

the solution to incels is legalizing prostitution. I've said it before and I say it again. Some people prefer to be alone. That however doesn't mean they want to fuck. Life would be a lot easier for a lot of introverts and NEETs if they just legalized prostitution. Everyone needs to blow off some steam or have a good fuck. Just not everyone wants to invest huge amounts of time into a relationship. I personally just want a cute fuckbuddy.

Attached: 1567827604517.png (657x600, 81K)

so what who cares, are you a girl?

What's your excuse then? Scared of females? (That's my excuse)

Only if they’re leftists, those are the ones who lose their shit and start shooting everyone around them.

This

that's kinda hot. I mean imagine being a prostitute and you now just liberated some poor schmuck of his burden and gave him the time of his life because you know sex inside out and most likely gave him a better experience than most people losing their virginity.

Most people losing their virginity don't get asked if they would like Shanaya to join in an have a threesome.

Attached: rKkAjX6.jpg (620x400, 77K)

Everyone i know who had sex and. had a kid around 18 - 23. Dead broke. Their life looks like shit. They dont have shit.

whats the problem then?

Its called tinder.

high five!

Attached: tenor.gif (374x202, 1.47M)

No. Men (and women) should be taught to sublimate sexual desire until they are married.

fugg

I waited to have sex until ready to form a family at 30. There's still hope for a 25 year old virgin.

fuck off, having sex in current year is BULLSHIT!

Attached: the average faggot that posts have sex cuck leaf fuck.jpg (611x409, 43K)

yes this^

Based. I lost my virginity to a prostitute too on a business trip in china when I was 19, boss paid for it too. It was one of those dodgy hotel/massage places so she might have been younger than me kek.
Haven't fucked or touched a girl since.

Attached: 1554489314375.gif (500x278, 996K)

While I agree somewhat, this is a double edge sword as it encourages people who may ordinarily marry and have kids to not bother, its legal here and while got laid plenty in my late teens and 20's I haven't perused any women at all for years and probably should have got married but being able to bang young women at whim to take the edge off as often as i want really makes me unlikely to ever bother, or at least for the forseeable future, my life is too good without a wife.
Some cunts are ugly inside and out.

I need some poon!

Attached: 283028382.jpg (1012x1500, 376K)

>had sex for the first time at 24

Whew, that was close.

God is going to bless you, friend. The pharisees that larp as (((((white))))) keep posting demoralizing bait to poke at insecurities some young men might have on this board. It's crucial to identify at least one jew a day in order to remain on the righteous path.

Attached: final saga begins.jpg (1061x1667, 211K)

But it is the incels who do the killing.

>first point should help this
And get rid of MASS immigration.

no, women who have out of wedlock should.

>Everyone needs to blow off some steam or have a good fuck. Just not everyone wants to invest huge amounts of time into a relationship.
Thank fuck a normal American man.
We called them call girls back in the old frontier days.
You would call them over and go for a fuck.

pretty much this. All my high school friends are loser dads or divorced by now. Meanwhile I've pretty much lived life to the max. Travelled the world, fucked hookers in Amsterdam and Prague... and I don't intend to stop. Sure maybe when I'm 50 I'll settle down. But for now I feel good. I live in an all white neighborhood and I can do whatever I want. I'm just not the type of person who can live an ordinary life.

Attached: 2009e9.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Tinder only works for men who are already very desirable. It makes finding dates more convenient for men who already had no trouble getting dates. Prostitution is the best alternative.

Okay faggot.

Yes. Sorry to all of you who should die.

Should women be forced to bear children by as 25 or be killed?

Attached: 1518605696660.jpg (620x533, 50K)