Ask a Mexican man with a Black Trans wife anything

Ask a Mexican man with a Black Trans wife anything.

No meme, this is real life for me.

Attached: mexicanwojak04.png (1182x730, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laizquierdadiario.mx/Amelio-Robles-un-coronel-transgenero-en-la-Revolucion-Mexicana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think laughing at this looser is a much better way to spend time

>Mexican
>that flag
Yup, it checks out

>wife
>man

Next time try going to /sp/ and making a thread about how la tri will win the World Cup and don't forget to call it football instead of soccer

trans wife, so like a husband?

post tranny pics, user

Eres pasivo o activo?, es verdad el mito de los negros?, responde basura.

Pics of her bbc?

I live in the US.

go back

Why do you date men faggot?

Ella nacio con un balance hormonal mas al lado femenino. su pene numca crecio. es imposible decifrar si es hombre

very well meme'd sir

because I do want I want.

she doesn't have BBC, she was born is a hormonal imbalance. Looks completely feminine, doesn't take HRT, so her penis never grew much.

>her penis
lol

you got me there. Her ID Still says Male, but that's because her parents didn't accept the fact their daughter was intersex. Their own doctor pointed out the hormonal imbalance.

It wasn't until she turned 16 that her parents finally accept it.

Her medical condition is extremely rare.

>Ask a Mexican man with a Black Trans wife anything.
you absolutely have to go back

Which one of these is your g/f, and what is the name of their band?

Attached: Minority Threat - Band Name.jpg (768x768, 165K)

>wife
gimmeafuckin break
you're a nigger, he's a nigger
you are both faggot niggers
you are partners not husband/wife
get it right or you'll get the rope a day early

lmao, my wife looks nothing like them.

Men hit on her all day, I just let it happen because it's hilarious.

Does she still have a peen and does she top you

Hmmm more interesting than the other slide threads. What attracted you to your "wife"?

As long as it's not race mixing with whites you can do whatever. Hope you are happy when your asshole is on fire not only because of burrito.

she does have one, but she can't get it up any more, Looks like the hormonal imbalance is the issue. She has never topped me. How ever she has fucked some of her female friends.

I wanted to fuck a black girl just to get it out of my system.

She approached me, asked for gas so I gave her my 2 gallons I had in my car.
We talked for a bit, she had beautiful long legs and thick lips. I asked her for a date, then she told me she was a guy, I though she was kidding so I insisted on the date.

>I wanted to fuck a black girl
So you still never accomplished your goal.

She had a friend over :^)

did your man pegged you?

At least you don't have any children

Que te pasa pendejo, acaso te gustan las mujeres combo ?

Y yo pensaba que estábamos enfermos..

Dont want to do proper egnlish huh?

>El ChicANO

Are you Jewish

>”wife”
Didn’t think Mexicans cared much for homos.

How big is your wifes dick?
Also post it.

la cosas pasan, aveces the enamoras de algien que nunca pensabas en enamorarte.

how it feel begin transformed into a chicano faggot thanx to the gringos?

>have typo

LMAO LEARN ENGLISH BRO HA AHA HA

>how it feel begin transformed into a chicano faggot thanx to the gringos?
Hey, don't blame us.

her penis doesn't go past my pinky finger.
Hormonal imbalance kept it form growing.

yea but how big is yourpinky, post pics

hahahahahahahaha what do you do for sex? Fuck her in the ass or suck his dick?

And you figured to just give up and stick with the tranny? Awesome life goals you had there.

>Ella
>she
>her penis
>She
>her
>she
>her
>she
>she
>She
>her penis

You have to never come back, stay there and dont jump over the wall.

Attached: 78542432431.png (1280x736, 1.27M)

get back to where your correct flag is showing.

It was entirely my choice. And I told all my friends and my brother about it.

>Ask a Mexican man with a Black Trans wife anything.
What do you do with all the free time you save NOT thinking about your future?

Todo el mundo en america latina conoce que los mexicanos son un monton de maricones escondidos, siempre estan sacando pecho de que son los mas machos pero la realidad es que cojen mas bicho por ese culo que las putas de la 22.

Wacatelas, ya no eres mexicano, de ahora en adelante te quito tu nacionalidad, no queremos putos y menoa putitos con enfermedad mental llamandose mexicanos.

I didn't give up, she's just so unique and we got along so well. She also looks way hotter than some of the girls out there.

Also she isn't entirely black, her mom is a fair skinned Hispanic.

Huh... "black", I bet she's Mulatta or Parda from Brazil.

Mixxers are perdy. Pure blacks scare me. I admit there are some pretty black women out there but not the black shemales.

El Peruano.

you are right, she isn't entirely black. She is half Hispanic.

you are sick not only you are a leech that live in the U.S and give my people bad name you are a faggot in denial that support that crazy man in a drag enserio matate mi amigo

Puerto Rico colonia yanqui para toda la eternidad.
>mexicano
>humano

Attached: pedro.jpg (456x630, 39K)

This is her, not showing face or body.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-051513_Gallery.jpg (1440x3040, 1.38M)

>Puerto Rico colonia judia para toda la eternidad
Te arregle eso ahi canito

How did you hit rock bottom? Do you bottom?

While I am hella Red Pilled / Black Pilled I understand how individual bodies can be formed with messed up hormones. I was in a short lived relationship with a transguy a girl with irregular levels of testosterone, her dad forced her to undergo estergon correction shots to make her developed as much as she did. She was very salty about that. Still she was a bitch and a kike. But let me be one of the only people in this thread to respect what ever gender you want to call here. These bodies are just rentals anyway.

Attached: 1568089450292.jpg (847x767, 111K)

At least im whiter then you deshantee

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

Jesus christ imagine the smell.

Do you spread salsa on your man-wife when sucking his cock?

WTF

>imagine being such an incel, you have to resort to fucking male intestines to get off

can you not see you are sick?

Why so many typos"??

Attached: Capture.png (1673x200, 39K)

>Hope you are happy when your asshole is on fire not only because of burrito.
The right kind of butthurt is a very good feeling.

that sucks bro

Honk

I've never been a leech. I work as an siemens automation technician, make make comfortable amounts of money.

Go in for a taco but find a burrito?

Which one of you takes it in the ass?

Nature does what it wants, just Some People can't accept it.

How do you overcome the suicidal feelings you get when you see your "wife" every morning?

If you were really mexican you have given that thing a machetazo and kicked it's tacos instead of married it. The americancer changed you, you used to be cool.

I'm glad I get to see her another day. I feel lucky to be with a special person.

Eres una vergüenza para nuestra raza....

>spic leeching off white man
>lying with the beast of the earth
>lying with man, dressed in the garments of a woman
Part of me thinks I should pray for God's mercy upon you as he inflicts the heat of seven suns onto your flesh, but the honest part of me knows that it brings me so much pleasure to know that your future will be filled with pain and agony. Not only do you reap the benefits that my ancestors sowed into this soil, but you MOCK their purity with your fucking sick, perverted, and satanic lifestyle.

BY MY WIFE'S MORNING WOOD

Based and trannypilled

Nope, I am Mexican. There is history in the mexican revolution about trans people being involved.

There was a Mexican Comander who was intersex.

laizquierdadiario.mx/Amelio-Robles-un-coronel-transgenero-en-la-Revolucion-Mexicana

Attached: 20190831_130602.jpg (4032x1908, 2.52M)

Attached: PathWithTheMostTraps.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

yet you refuse to invest in your own country sorry friend but your fuckbudy is fucked in the head I believe a gay man can be a stable and respectable member of society but not trans "womans" they are in a constant state of denial and delusions they cant growth as a person making them extremely unstable
the only reason he dont kill himself is probably because of you but guess what that will not be enough over time

Te ha penetrado?

Le has hecho una mamada?

Cuanto le mide?

were Aztecs and Mexica people cannibals?

This thread is proof that mexican men have no fucking standards and will fuck anything
you fuckers are the most beta men after indians

Attached: 1556584336006.jpg (300x300, 26K)

>Te ha penetrado?
Nunca, no le sirve

>Le has hecho una mamada?
si, le estimulo de esa manera aveces

>Cuanto le mide?
no me pasa del dedo pequeno

Basado Paisano

she has never received any professional mental help, she is very stable because of me. However she has no trouble passing, so the issues don't stem from that.

You better never piss 'her' off poncho.
She'll probably beat your ass.

Do you want kids or are you gonna adopt/find a surrogate mother?

How is your wife's libido? I was kinda curious about transgendered people's libido and if it drops from the hormones or not, but your wife might be an exception since you say she's not taking anything, right? Also does she have a nasally voice like most mtf's?

>However she has no trouble passing, so the issues don't stem from that.
I always assumed the "transgender movement" was for those who are trans and unable to pass. Like if you're a MtF and you can easily pass, no one's going to discriminate against you on the surface.

yea
we know

Attached: Sick.jpg (384x433, 53K)

Yes, so does half of your country.

She is 100% natural doesn't take hormones, her appearance is the result of a very biased hormonal imbalance, Her penis doesn't work that well for this reason and never grew much.

You would never be able to tell she was trans, she wants to adopt or let her friend have the kid, She also likes girls and has had a relationship with her friend.

I floated the idea of adopting like a 8 year old. so we would not spend much on baby care.

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TRANS COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

Attached: ira-pepe-5936fa74ac163.jpg (600x600, 54K)

sadly that is not enough trans people hate them self they are unable to accept theirs own body and mind no matter who many social constructs they destroy or who many people accept them at the end of the day the one unable to accept and love them are themselves

So I guess you don't care about having kids that are biologically yours?

Attached: you.jpg (435x690, 80K)