CA to pass Bill forcing all Universities’ Health Centers to offer abortions

It’s now certain, the Democrat Leaders of CA actually want to push civilians towards a civil war. Force all schools to offer abortions? I’m not even a bible-thumper but is nothing sacred anymore pol?

Attached: FEA30450-D9D6-4FC4-BFDD-D26E9F39BE09.jpg (750x268, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureshiftforlife.com/2013/08/18/is-an-abortion-based-sexual-fetish-immoral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Son your grades are shit so im getting you aborted

It's a service for the well being of woman's health.
What do you think the jews harvest these unborn fetuses and sell the parts?

Attached: 1567894760378.jpg (462x520, 36K)

>implying THIS will start the civil war
top kek

Aren't things like this gonna bounce back with La Califonia's mexican population?

This is a state-level issue. Where cal is concerned you should never:
1. consider this important
2. read further than 'california'

>implying American conservatives don't love letting this shit happen so they can jerk off to their perceived moral superiority while doing nothing because they think God is going to come back and rapture them in their lifetimes

Rawdawg the sorority bitches

Not a big deal. Was standard back in the 80's

>CA to pass Bill forcing all Universities’ Health Centers to offer abortions

Interesting... this is how CA finally pushes the last of the hard working white tax-paying Christian conservatives from their state.

California is such a big red pill living here. There are some decent people but most are trash. Obviously the non whites make up most of the trash here. But there are some white trash as well.
It's mostly the liberal mindset everyone seems to have here. I really wish I could go back to the 90s and early 2000s here in So Cal. I remember it being nice and mostly white still.
The inland empire will rise again bruhs.
Make the IE the bro spot again.

why wouldn't you want unintentional eugenics, bro?

Attached: 1555288748053.jpg (1785x1472, 574K)

This user is right, let them have a containment state.
Most of those will be niggers and spics and mulattos.

Thank you know how many niggers and spics get aborted?

Abortion is the white race’s last hope

Your right, but this is a good thing. Less leftist and brown people.

Not when your gf gets one and wouldn't let me have kids with her. She left but still. I knocked her up to make our babies but she is just a russican liar.

I welcome it. This will lay the groundwork for stripping all universities of government funding.

>California
>99% niggers

So?

Did you know there is over 20 state colleges here. And 10 U of California here. The problem is the schools. They actively turn California teens into degens. They want out of state people first then if you live in So Cal, Nor Cal colleges pick from there first and vice versa

Do you think that Desmond guy ever feels embarrassed?

Only certain parts have higher % of nogs than others.

Do you think the MIC that runs this country cares?
They need bodies, they don't give a fuck what color they are

Holy shit, I audibly kek'd at that. Amazing. I swear to fucking god it's getting tough to parody the left. I'd make a joke about "mandatory abortion" but just fucking watch, I bet mandatory abortions for whites will be plank in the D platform by 2024. Oh man, too fucking good. Good work OP.

Attached: 1507747453613.jpg (455x675, 113K)

He's on way too much Ketamine to feel much of anything. Watch the videos, that kid is stoned out of his fucking gourd.

it's a fucking racket. they make money off of dead babies

blame yourself, you stood like a stone in the progress of people's lives because it hurt your feelings, the backlash is going to push things so far out of your reach that abortion clinics will be on every corner

hope this was worth muh e-celebs

California is a dystopia and yet they don't realize it.

i hypothetically hope the next game of rodge dodge is a planned parenthood meet up.

>mandatory abortions for whites will be plank in the D platform by 2024.
" Hell yes, we're going to abort your white baby"

they use this to sell you abortion. fact is that a lot of white cunts get them too. fucking roastie menace.

>here's why that's a good thing

if only you could get you balls waxed at the same time they'd have paradise

>on-campus abortions
Every day makes me believe in God even more. Good and Evil do exist.

Attached: 1560978508719.gif (480x356, 3.68M)

it's the morning after pill not abortions

>Implying they ever stay contained
I'm tired of your false idealism.

How many credits per abortion?
Do they give out a t-shirt after the third one?

Why use the term "Abortion Pill" and not Morning After Pill

fuck the media

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-153435_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.14M)

Blood for the Blood God.

Attached: Abort3.webm (600x410, 3M)

>After Conception Pill
>Not an abortion
nigger

Attached: Abortion Vs Nigger.jpg (1500x1500, 603K)

I bet they will morally pander about it too...

cultureshiftforlife.com/2013/08/18/is-an-abortion-based-sexual-fetish-immoral/

Taking a pill 2 werks after getting fucked raw =/= snipping the neck of a 6 month old fetus

you're the nigger

>leftists complain that cost of attendance is too high
>drive up cost with retarded shit like diversity departments and mandatory fetus-murdering facilities
Really makes you think

medical abortion=/=morning after pill

hmm I was mistaken

abortion pill can be taken 70 days after pregnancy

morning after pill is 5 days.

California is a literal fucking hellscape governed by literal demons.

I'm interested in the philosophical justifications for literally killing a human being, to be classified under "health"?
What even goes inside a leftists head?

Attached: 1563930612650.png (342x437, 103K)

Abortion pill and morning after pill are different things. There’s no fetus to abort if you’re using the morning after pill

>I'm interested in the philosophical justifications for literally killing a human being, to be classified under "health"?

Attached: Liberal_Insanity.jpg (400x600, 70K)

Amazingly the jews are 100% in charge and promoting this...as always....murder you goy baby lets chop them up eat some fuck the dead bodies of some and the rest is biotech and put in the jew corporate complexes "food supply"

>human being
>nasty wad of developing cells

pick one.

The same that gets into my mind when I hear "extermination"

I think they get shown a bunch of information about how dangerous child birth is along with pregnancy from rape. Basically shown a small portion of the population then get a blanket message of "you're included" so now you can kill babies out of convenience and still appear morally justified because some woman somewhere got raped and knocked up and couldn't abort it so now you can kill your own kid that was conceived from consent. Jumping through mental obstacles isn't just a meme it's required and conditioned for the liberal psyche.

> Students on Work Study performing abortions.

Not a -- completely -- bad idea.

>It’s now certain, the Democrat Leaders of CA actually want to push civilians towards a civil war.
Why not let California be California WITHOUT having a Civil War you fucking faggot? What happened to States Rights? Isn't that literally why the Confederates were a thing to begin with?

Attached: 0.png (591x498, 17K)