Aliens responsible of immigration

I have this theory that in ww2 and the cold war era, aliens made contact because we started using nukes.

They told us we have to become united and race mix to accomplish world peace.

And all this shit happening is because of aliens having our world leaders cucked by their "wisdom".

What ya think about this theory?

Attached: oafrH5eR2xkEjm55LS9gVM-320-80.jpg (320x234, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jy3aDCdfcIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, aliens don't tell anyone to race mix on a large scale. It's fine if some individuals really love each other then race is not a problem as they would be outliers, but they are against systematic migration and destruction of culture.

Germany had nukes and they didn't use them.

I think it's retarded. The fact that you accept the "race mixing" as a means to an end where we will "all be mixed" is telling. Africa is not going to mix en masse, Asia is not going to mix en masse, that's more than half the population right there. the only places mixing are White countries.

Well imagine aliens contacting US, Russian leaders.

Most likely they would bow to the aliens by sheer admiration.

The aliens say they represent the United Galaxies Federation or whatever.

And the only way a planet is accepted is if they advance far enough to stop having wars or whatever.

Then our world leaders start United Nations and slowly progress towards a world government, absolve nations. Send in mass immigration to erode nation states and absolve them into European Nation.

Then slowly mix EU with US, etc, until they have a world government and then finally they get accepted by the aliens and they finally share their technology with us.

Because we no longer pose a threat as uncivilised barbarians, we've reached a higher evolution and no longer act like monkeys in their view.

Perhaps the plan is to wipe them all out in secret at some point.

Although i do realise how bad this would look in the aliens eyes as some sort of evolution towards a more peaceful people lmao

Maybe the aliens are just the jews and there are no aliens in charge.

Sweden, look.
Sweden.
You can live in peace without mass immigration.

Proof: Conduct a poll among europeans, africans and asians about their innate desire to murder everyone else they share their planet with.

Realize they are not the elements that need fixing and instead focus on the satanic (((elite))).

Dude public opinion in sweden has been we want less immigration by more than 50% of the population the last 15 years.

But democracy is a joke. Doesn't matter how you vote, they do what they want anyway.

Just take a look at brexit, there's your democracy.

Also consider the amount of immigrants we take in make up 6% of the election votes every 4 year period the last 20 years.

They've added 30% immigrants that vote fore more immigrants.

They are allowed to vote after living in sweden for 1month and have the same democratic vote as 89year old swedes that lived here their entire life.

The swedes never wanted this, it was thrown on us without consent.

I think you should take some testosterone with your meds.

no its just cunts wanting cheap labor and state paying the salary is just bonus.

Then help fix sick society

>theory
You mean dreams and fantasies?

Just because you racemix doesnt change human nature

I have plenty of testosterone.

Alien and UFOs is something that generally only interests males.

Females with lower testosterone are not into UFOs.

Well sure, but there would be no need for wars if one government controls a global army.

Nobody could muster anything to cmpete with it.

it may shock you but there are no aliens within a relevant area of our space

Usually thinks like this, you're either dumb as shit or in the top of intelligence.

NPCs, normies would ridicule the idea like most sheep believes anything so long it is mainstream.

It may shock you but there is no way you have the slighest idea about this fact.

Wont work, high risk of corruption and tyranny

well i can say tigers exists and i can take you to a zoo to see it but you can't do the same with aliens can you?

>Sweden is experiencing mass schizophrenia
Rest in peace.

There have been some pretty big empires in human history.

And they were hold together when geting messages across took months with horse, and then months to reply.

If the roman empire could exist without internet, and USA today can be world police.

Having a world government is in no way unlikely.

I'd say it's very likely to work even.

Just because something is not known doesn't mean it's a fact it doesn't exist.

You made a solid statement. You could say it seems unlikely.

But you cannot say for certain, fact is you don't have any clue, just like i told you.

>They all ended up corrupt and overthrown

Same can be said for all religious people across the world then.

It would be far more sane to believe in aliens, since we in fact are aliens ourselves.

Than a god.

get off the acid Gustafsson

Attached: 1567541118324.png (1104x1116, 601K)

Then your argument can be adapted to US aswell.

Roman empire lasted more than 500 years. Far longer than US has been around.

In the end you could argue no partnership should be established because they will all fail eventually.

There is no saying a world governemnt wouldn't work for thousands of years and it could be a good thing.

i think it's inevitably likely they exist just not in our space

ayys dont give a fuck about earth and puny humans

they probably think humans getting cucked and pozzed by kikes is hilarious in a 'look at those retards' kind of way

You do realise there are more stars than every grain of sand on all beaches of the entire planet.

And in just one palm of sand there are a million grains of sand.

It would take a very small NPC mind to not believe in alien life if life existed on our planet.

Well you have no clue about that fact in the end, you can only guess.

Jew bot shill post

well one of us is using facts to back their claims

This is a bot ask me how I know

Sven, the US is in the process of disintegrating. Their social consensus is breaking down by the day with both camps - the redpilled Americans and the zogpilled liberals and assorted mutts - becoming increasingly convinced that the only way to solve this problem is by physically removing the other camp

The only one stating facts so far in our discussion has been me.

Your logic is too flawed to even understand logic and facts or you would've thrown yourself into this discussion differently.

So many replies and no ayy pics. Post proof ayys were on this planet.

Attached: 3622BBC1-2A9C-4BDD-AD3B-8210EB2478EC.png (634x788, 108K)

The easiest way to check whether there are aliens is to look at the stars - if there were any, those stars would be invisible due to their being surrounded by Dyson swarms.

Watch Isaac Arthur.

We are alone... And intelligent life was vanquished on this planet in 1945 CE (56 Anno Hitleri).

How do you know

how do you know?
Dyson spheres could be a meme to advanced civilizations for all we know

I hope they have a plan B because plan A is a wet shite.

>What ya think about this theory?
>Theory
>THEORY!!
The citations is a bit askew, but other than that...

There's a hell of a lot more evidence to support his claims. UFO sightings were happening centuries before industrialization. There are even victorian paintings depicting these craft. The craft are not just military projects. Your kneejerk assumption is based on ZERO evidence.

>if i've never seen it, it must not exist.
You belong in Romania.

Post ayys or stop larping niggers

Attached: 4CF3CB7C-D57D-48BE-98AC-77A78D9AA7D1.jpg (822x608, 648K)

Don't refer to me as Sven please, it sounds silly.

The fact the theory would be that aliens wanted the world government would further imrpove they likely had a way of making it work, since it most likely have worked in their societies, and most likely they then have experience to share how to achieve it.

Other than that, there is really no argument towards our world leaders wanting to try it to create world peace even if it later fails, it does not mean it won't work until it fails.

And third nobody creates an empire thinking it will eventually fall at one point anyway. You always have a vision of success and really there is no definite proof that it won't ever work.

Also there's never been a world government ever, so no account of experience to draw a conclusion from in that regard.

I don't really get what your point is or what you're arguing against in OP.

Egyptians have 85 IQ you can't comprehend a rational discussion at this level.

Share your insights on the topic or leave the discussion.

These actually look more real than the typical fake alien+tree copies. Were you there when the original pic was posted then wiped clean from the archive?

grounded in reality compared to your country
you have degenerates with a million genders, neckbeards with swastikas and ufo obsessed schizos
people back then did a shitload of drugs then went on to create religions and nobody was the wiser cause they were raised like that
the same way some 12 year old can make a photoshopped ufo pic today and have a few thpusand people talk about it on the internet, people in the past created fake incredibles stories for various reason such as attention, profit, fun etc.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, and neither should you.

i think the indians got nuked 12,000 years ago to protect the irish.
and that the USA is under alien occupation, awaiting an alien invasion to cleanse them religiously(and for them to pay their tax)

germany used their nukes(nuclear material) on the kikes

If you have any comprehension of how big space is and the amount of galaxies there are, and how long it has existed.

It would be dumb to think there haven't been life, intelligent life, or very advanced civilisations before us that developed technology out of this world.

Just the fact we accomplished exploring america in wooden ships to visiting the moon and space in 500 years.

If you can comprehend the age of the universe and how big it is. No human mind can even comprehend it fully, but in a way relatively it's somewhat graspable.

Take also into account the cultural and if you will "spiritual" development of these aliens races, it's pretty likely they are well behaved people if they advanced that far without destroying themselves.

"Evil aliens that want to enslave people" is pretty stupid considering they would have the technology to laugh at the idea of needing human slaves.

Now if they were well behaved and nice, and wanted to help out. Them not revealing themselves to lesser advanced planets wouldn't be a huge leap.

Them wanting to interfere with lesser developed life forms creating weapons of mass destruction wouldn't be very unlikely either.

Considering the amount of time and how big the universe is. There could have been countless previous experiences to grow upon knowing whaat happened there or there.

Really statisticly, it's far more likely aliens have visited us than not.

This would be funny if you didn't seem so passionate about the whole thing!
Aliens? Race-mixing? Nuclear power having an impact on interstellar scale?
yeah, let's play:
Where were the aliens when the world was about to end during the Cuban missiles' crisis? They must have put forward a plane to assassinate JFK for their passionate of humanity! Then one of them said, you know what would cool down this whole Soviet-American arm race thing? A race-mixing utopia of multi-ethnic slavo-germanic union! Just like the one in... the one in... oh, yeah... Israel!
And, lo, and behold the NWO was begotten!

The ufo's have become so obvious that our own military is now releasing VIDEO footage of them. pic related

You might be more aware of our species current situation if your head wasn't so far up your ass.

>but your country is degenerate and some people do drugs
Oh wow, you've totally convinced me to believe you.

Attached: ufo.jpg (992x744, 40K)

Also if i may add as an argument on aliens revealing themselves had they visited, it would be pretty obvious they would know it would cause mass panic and that people would not take other humans as authority figures and government and society would crumble.

It would be very dangerous considering human beings need for authority and wanting to follow the strongest most advanced authority.

A theory is a theory, it's a hypothesis that is certain to a different degree.

Meaning it could be 1% likely or 99% likely it is correct.

On this level do you then argue for or against it.

You making an attempt to ridicule as an argument against it is on such a primitive level, it's the way western women argue.

People with poor rational abilities.

Come again prince of persia.

1. I never said inteligent life doesn't exist besides Earth.
2. Precisely because i understand how big space is, i telling you that aliens are nowhere near a relevant distance from us.
>Really statisticly, it's far more likely aliens have visited us than not.
no it's actually the opposite

that was released by a "former" CIA dude that was tasked with spreading disinformation when he was still CIA as he stated himself.
he work alongside a dude who sang "i wanna fuck a dog in the ass" and is also a mason..

I can tell you this is not true one bit and would defeat the purpose.

Shut the fuck romanian low iq retard

So kikes are aliens? Take your meds Sven.

you first, meme flag

I would argue against the opposite thing.

Considering the amount of time they would have had to their advantage.

And we not knowing what means of travel that could be made possible.

If galaxies move faster apart or better yet, the universe expans faster than the speed of light and there would be no physical way to bend the physical reality to create shortcuts if you will.

Then yeah it would be physically impossible to travel across galaxies and we would have to limit ourselves down to our own galaxy.

But i'm not even sure this is the case unless you know otherwise.

I'd say it's more likely of aliens visits than not considering age and size of the universe.

You need an IQ higher than mcdonalds to enjoy or understand this.

Replace Aliens with Jews.

Yeah i give you that one.

our radio signals are what like 100 something light years away? that's tiny compared to even our galaxy
think about it the other way, aome of them had a lot more time than use and yet we aren't picking up anything relevant
there might be a huge number of civilizations but the immense space makesn that irrelevant

Listen, I don't mind if aliens come here. As long as they do it legally.

I'd call it conjecture more than a theory and not very believable. Human evil is very much a real thing, user. Let's not downplay it.

Sven, would you please kindly fuck off to prep the mohammedian bull or whatever.

I'm not knowledgeable enough about radio signals but it sounds unlikely they would transmit outwards in every possible direction like a giant 3d ring in water and be able to be picked up everywhere without eventually geting distorted or even fading away or being blurred out by other cosmic events.

But like i said i know to little about radio signals, maybe you know more and can tell me whats up.

>Pic related
>Be former Miss Teen India.
>Popular Bollywood actress, supermodel, and Bharatnatyam dancer. Winner of several National Junior Karate and National Traditional Indian Dance competitions in high school
>Excelled in both academics and sports at uni
>Took up kickboxing after a friend's suggestion
>Graduated with a Masters degree in CS.
>Software engineer at Samsung R & D Labs for 2 yrs.
>Five-time Indian National Open Full-Contact Kickboxing Champion, three-time National Karate Champion, four-time National Open Freestyle Fight Champion
>Won silver at Youth World Boxing Championships barely a week after being crowned Miss Teen India
>Has won countless medals and achieved advanced levels and black belts in kickboxing, taekwondo and karate throughout her martial arts career
>Honored with Distinguished Citizen Award of her home state at the young age of 29.
>Runs a successful business managing a chain of luxury hotels along with her boyfriend.
>Runs a women-only dojo in her home city
>Philanthropist, helps the work of sexually abused women's charities in Southern India

How can a woman be so strong, intelligent, yet sexy as fuck Jow Forums?

Attached: 12pic2.jpg (391x580, 63K)

Schizo Jew!
Schizo Jew!

Attached: 2C53069B-0DB9-42BC-9C97-567DA985D741.jpg (1130x675, 83K)

Well to be fair, all theories are in a way conjectures, just different degrees of likelihood.

Maybe, but doesn't really say much about possibilities in that regard.

Humans used to allow torture and burning people alive just a few hundred years ago while the town gathered to watch the women screaming while being burned accused as witches.

A civilisation that evolved for millions of years with the fact it improves their likelihood of being not evil when you take into account it improves the odds of their civilisation surviving that long, wouldn't be that unlikely to have evoled into not being evil,

or at least wanting to torture zoo animals

You won't be able to pick it up with your car radio for sure, you would need giant dishes like SETI and even that might not make the signal very clear but it would be enough to determine if it's something intelligent.
Advanced aliens would have even better receivers i assume.

Sorry sandnigger dna i'm too intelligent since i'm white. Please go back to your thread where they post funny pictures to laugh at.

That's more on your level of intelligence kid.

Low IQ american that feels threatened by intelligent people and cannot compete grasp or take part in such discussions.

So a signal might be to far out for us to be able to even pick it up then? It would counter your argument as it being proof.

She isn't sexy desu. But i only judge women visually in regards to how sexy they are.

Also if there were such large disks big bet they would be government controlled and then perhaps the contact argument again puts it under top secret.

we get a bunch of radio signals from far away, mainly just stars tough
if their signal is too far away or to primitive to reach us doesn't that add to my point?

no

Since aliens likely covet this planet they'd prefer us turned back into apedom rather than rising into being a galactic power. I don't think they really are aliens tho.

I see, interesting.

If their signals are too far away to be picked up unless we have giant disks that we do not have, then that doesn't add to your point in it being proof they don't exist because we haven't picked up something we aren't able to pick up.

>aliens aren’t Jews
>coming from a Swede
Once we genetics Jews, Swedes are next

I did actually write this in the 6th post or so to my defense.

It's a test, to see if we are retarded. Plenty of this sort of stuff in the Bible. Everyone that is not white wants to be white. We are already perfect.

Attached: 1537547308938.jpg (650x810, 76K)

if they wanna find others and are advanced they won't rely on their equivalent of mainstream signals like tv or radio to transmit, they would use more powerful and targeted signals similar to pulsars or something

Thing with rednecks believing in UFOs or other UFO wierdos is that they believe 100% in ufos or claim they have met aliens even. Just taking a look at most of them on youtube makes you realise right away majority is nutjobs.

I'm not saying anything certain. I'm just arguing on likelihood as a theory.

Most pols have too small brains to pick up on these kind of things tho.

90% of all humans are low iq sheep NPCs.

I've pondered exactly this OP

Yeah, your original argument was though since we don't pick up radio signals of other advanced civilisations its proof there aren't any.

Wich i argued against in asking you if we are even capable of picking them up or if such singals even would reach us.

The conclusion seems to be that we can't or it maybe isn't even possible.

I would think in my lifetime i would have come across this argument earlier if this was the case because it would debunk aliens pretty hard.

"Look, we aren't picking up any radio signals so there cannot have been or is any intelligent lifeforms out there."

>since we don't pick up radio signals of other advanced civilisations its proof there aren't any
near us, yes

Yeah, i can see others would have too.

According to the trannie train

youtu.be/jy3aDCdfcIk

Donald Trump is an alien with smol micro peen

Yeah, and considering how big space is and that aliens visiting us don't have to give away any signals we can pick up on.

It's pretty plausible they existed or even visited us if it's physically possible to travel in light speed or any other advanced way of traveling they would had more than enough time to advance too.

Lol, anoying when he tries to sound deep in his voice on purpose, retard.

it's plausible but on the really low % chance and this assuming such a concept as ftl is possible

I wondered if that was the 3rd secret of Fatima, or something like it . it's one of the only theories that makes any sense as to all this immigration .

Would argue the % is pretty high considering the age and size.

But in reality no way of saying if it's low or high. There is in truth no way of knowing or how to argue the likelihood.