Operation Froggening

I think we should all meditate on/pray to our true selves/God/Kek to make a newsworthy green frog appear in the White House. We need to get as many people on board for this experiment as we can, because it seems as though it is a general rule that the more people that are involved in mass-meditations or mass-prayers like this, the more effective we will be in literally bending 'reality' itself to our righteous will. We will call this experiment 'Operation Froggening' if you want (formerly 'Operation Malleable Reality'). Come on bros, we need to at least try this experiment. We need to practice controlling this infinite collective power of ours for the 2020 United States presidential election next year and even greater things further in the future. Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we ALL REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). (end of part 1)

Attached: frog_in_the_white_house.jpg (1200x1750, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(start of part 2) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

Attached: 148408549.gif (531x414, 71K)

A newsworthy green frog is in the White House.

Attached: 148231529.jpg (500x467, 30K)

I ask God to rain a single frog upon the throne rooms of your favorite nation.

Attached: jaaba_the_hut_powerful_crime_lord.png (1082x602, 678K)

Our Frog in Heaven,
Kek be Your name.
Your kingdom come,
Your meme-magic be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily memes,
And forgive us our shitposts,
As we also have forgiven our shitposters.
And lead us not into degeneracy,
But deliver us from the status quo.
For Yours are the red pills, the dank memes and the epic gets forevermore.
Shadilay!

Attached: kek's_vishvarupa.jpg (1280x720, 338K)

IN THE NAME OF KEK AND BARRON TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR, A FROG WILL JUMP
A FROG IS CUTE
A FROG IS SWEET
A FROG ON THE LAWN WILL BRING DOWN THE ELITE

Attached: white_city.jpg (3200x2315, 3.56M)

I've been making these threads for over a month now and we don't seem to have made much progress (if at all). We need to step up our game.

Attached: 156847549.jpg (640x640, 62K)

This just in with Chip Chappers. Your only news source.

Breaking: a large green frog was sucked out a white house toilet when cleaning ladies were unclogging a jam. The Pentagon report says it's fake news and probably just a prank from the cleaning lady. Pheroh's hardened heart remained firm against God.

Attached: pepe_in_toilet_plunger_on_head.jpg (104x124, 2K)

Kek, take my energy. Anything for the cause. Anything. Let's get /ourfrog/ in the White House.

Attached: 156847459.jpg (480x640, 296K)

When you meditate, you should keep an image of a newsworthy green frog in the White House in your mind for an extended period of time (at least 10 minutes, but I'll do this shit for an hour or more) and it should be the SAME image of a newsworthy green frog in the White House because that's how you develop one-pointedness of the mind. Meditation is about one-pointedness of the mind (among other things). Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.

Attached: ramana_maharshi.jpg (850x400, 92K)

Hey Boss you wouldn't believe what I just found lodged in the white house's Chimney.

Attached: pepe_chimney_sweep.png (1108x606, 641K)

ॐ There is a newsworthy green frog in the White House. ॐ

Attached: meditation.jpg (1200x900, 138K)

I will NEVER give up. Words like 'impossible', 'defeat' and 'failure' do not exist in my vocabulary. The more challenged I get, the more determined I become.

A newsworthy green frog is in the White House right now. ॐ

Attached: 146212349.jpg (1024x608, 108K)

White house correspondents report that an unknown individual has replaced a hallway painting of George Washington next to the ballroom with this framed photograph of a family of green frogs.

Internal investigations are ongoing. Law enforcement is asking the public for help on where all these frogs are coming from.

Attached: pepe_large_family.png (500x573, 120K)

I'll be testing today.
Working on deeper inner focus to start my day fo reawakening.

If this works let us bring awakening and balance back to the world.

Don't you dare misdirect our collective energy Shlomo, or else it's back to the oven for you.

Attached: comehomechosenman.png (480x512, 366K)

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (500x373, 965K)

Noice.
24/7 sacrificial offerings dztsing on the bug frier outside in Kek's honor...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 4.52.46 PM.png (1272x951, 588K)

Attached: 8DD39977-6266-4374-9833-26FDE1A31EF6.png (1006x688, 484K)

I remember that picture from the earliest versions of this thread. Good work, Ameribro.

Attached: D5E409AB-4724-46F9-A240-CC088E5491D4.jpg (1280x853, 437K)

thanks fren

Attached: 1A52D6DB-1C39-401E-ADF0-FD2A9DF32DC8.jpg (660x660, 74K)

This is going to work, brehs. We're all going to make it and we're all going to make our dreams come true. I feel it in every atom of me.

There is a newsworthy green frog in the White House RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 146212329.png (657x527, 25K)

You're welcome, other me.

Attached: thingscouldbedifferent.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

HIPPITY HOPPITY
GET ON TRUMP'S PROPERTY

Attached: 156702829.png (225x225, 11K)

You all are focusing too hard, I'm starting to see errors in the simulation. You're at Eleven, I need you to dial it down to a nine.

Attached: errors_in_the_simulation.gif (500x296, 359K)

Maybe we should get #FrogInTheWhiteHouse trending on (((Twitter))) to trick as many normies as possible into thinking there's a frog in the White House until we actually make a real frog enter the White House through our collective energy alone. And even if someone reads this thread and decides to physically put a frog inside the White House, it doesn't matter because it's a positive feedback loop and we already know that it's possible for us to bend reality using our collective energy. So after a newsworthy green frog enters the White House, we can use our collective energy to achieve even more miraculous things.

I just got an idea. What if the next time there's a big protest going on somewhere that's being reported on live in news channels around the world, someone from Jow Forums brings a sign to that protest with the words "There is a newsworthy green frog in the White House." in English on it? It should be in English since, as we all know, English is the global language, so by using English and even briefly having your sign shown on live television, we can subconsciously penetrate the minds of normies as thoroughly as possible.

Attached: 156282089.gif (498x498, 430K)

I propose that we set a particular time for us all to synchronise our consciousness, even though that's hard to do considering that we all live in our own time-zones.

How about we set two general timeframes, one timeframe that is the most convenient for people in the Northern Hemisphere and the other timeframe that is the most convenient for people in the Southern Hemisphere? And both of those timeframes can began sometime tomorrow and last for an hour. And we'll keep doing these mass-meditations at least twice a day (once for each hemisphere) every single day until major news channels around the world start reporting about the appearance of a newsworthy green frog in the White House?

Attached: newsworthy_green_frog.jpg (1024x727, 171K)

Kirmit the frog here, this just in, God once again has caused pharaoh's heart to harden against the second plague of Egypt. Full coverage tonight at 11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt

Attached: kirmit_the_frog_here_this_just_in.jpg (707x532, 98K)

Remember, an ounce of sigil magic is worth a ton of newsworthy frogs in the White House.

Attached: sigil.png (400x584, 131K)

Kek memes in mysterious ways
You can open the door, but you cannot direct him too much
Stop trying to force such a specific thing

Now read the first letter of each line

Attached: 1565824944175.jpg (900x504, 32K)

Use this sigil. Spread it far and wide, brothers.

Attached: frog_sigil.png (275x480, 6K)

There is a newsworthy green frog in the White House.

We don't need to ask Kek for help, we just need to awaken the Kek within us. We shouldn't be worshipping anyone. We shouldn't be worshipping in general. Worshipping is cucked behaviour. We should also not look to others to lead us, for we should lead ourselves. Each person should lead only himself or herself. And we certainly shouldn't look to others to save us, for only we can save ourselves..... from ourselves. It's not about gratifying the ego, but taking back our sense of self-responsibility and our infinite power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. We need only to take back our rightful birthright (which is our infinite power, which is both collective AND individual) and using that infinite power righteously and responsibly.

There's no turning back now. We have to do this. And if we succeed (hint: we will) and (((they))) shut this board down, then that's basically an admission of defeat from (((them))). We've already won, all that's left for us to do now is to land the killing blow. It's in God's script. Anyway, I have to go to work now. I'll check out the rest of this thread later, other mes.

Attached: 156843049.png (853x479, 1013K)

I am a newsworthy frog...
I am in the white house...
#frogdreams

Attached: sitting_frog.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Good to be back.
There is a newsworthy frog inside the White House.

Attached: 1566260019514.png (250x465, 66K)