China/Africa

Will it all end in tears? Are Africans too lazy for nationalism or are they falling for the same colonist tricks are by a simple sleight of hand because Chinese aren't white?

Attached: China-Africa-Relations-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/how-china-stays-stable-despite-500-protests-every-day/250940/
asiatimes.com/2019/04/article/new-report-shows-chinas-innovation-outpacing-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>niggers were tricked
This is bait right?

I don't give a fuck let them spend their money on the infinite pit that is Africa all we do is keep them alive and having 8 kids per nigger no more foreign aid

Africans prefer to get free schools, roads, clinics instead of being bombed.
It's less about nationalism and more about western being terrible partners.

Depends. Is China relaxing?

They arent forcing the same old colonization pattern. This is investing into infrastructure for trade, within African nations for now. They aren't pinning groups of people against one another they are actually bringing them closer for economic strength.

>are they falling for the same colonist tricks are by a simple sleight of hand because Chinese aren't white?

It's even worse. At least whites pretended to have paternalistic feelings towards the natives. The Chinese have no constraints on their morality at all.

Attached: 16BDEC51-73D3-4AB5-AFB2-221BCECC2A6E.jpg (768x432, 42K)

>diversity is our strength
Except in giraffe-land, aparently

The Chinese have learned from the mistakes of Europeans. First they won't treat them as bad, but still no where as good as their own. Second they will pay off the local strongman to speak on their behalf, so they'll have tribal authority.

African Superpower 2030, the return of the Kangz and Shieeeet

Attached: British_Museum_Egypt_031.jpg (1024x1099, 233K)

Most Africans want white colonial powers back. They understand they can't run shit themselves and they know by now the chinks are inhuman insectoids.

China is going to wind up in about 15 different wars from Africa to Central Asia by 2040

Rail roads are actually a main target for China in their investment. It's a basic necessity for a well rounded economy.
Transfer of goods in large quantities is needed. Not random bullshit dropped in from military planes or money that filters through 50 different people to get in there.

The only reason China can do what they do right now in Africa is because the west is feeding Africa. If policy changes in the west and the infinite reproduction gibs stop, the Chinese will be out on their asses in a week.

The colonial powers build a lot of infrastructure and the nig-nogs just let it degrade to the point of not being usable anymore.

I hope chinks replace them.

>t. country that profit billions with African oil.

Someone change the africa hand to a chimpanzee hand, it will be fucking hilarious

Attached: e8ad6fe1.jpg (240x231, 4K)

We also put billions back into Africa. We're way too nice.

>won't treat them as bad

Yeah, PR and media coverage can be pretty good when you're a surveillance state w/ state media with the ability to quash happenings and sweep them under the rug. UK had whistleblowers and that caused a massive social debate. China will have no such thing apart from other states trying to undermine them, otherwise as far as China's concerned they dindu nuffin.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/how-china-stays-stable-despite-500-protests-every-day/250940/

Look at what happened to Rwanda.

It's the prime example of how old school colonialism back fired and actually was recorded and noticed. Divide and conquer is a terrible tactic in the post modern world.

If Norway give Africa more than 20 million on crumbs help, I'll be surprised for being too much.

>le blacks r monkey hehehe funneh Xd

That's what annoys me with the 'western powers are evil, at least China are developing them', as if this country didn't.

Like in that documentary, Empire of Dust, Britain also colonised China and traded with South East Asia, and they kept the railways etc. and improved them.

The west gives Africa fish. China is teaching them to fish.

Last year we paid out $4,328,950,000 in gibs to all sorts of shitholes around the globe. More than a quarter of that goes to Africa, which is way beyond what we make on our investments down there. Most of the money comes from our own oil up here, that we drill for, process, sell and then just give away to your lazy brethren down there.

I'm more than sure Norwegian mines and drills on Africa produce far more than 4bi

China is just strip mining the country and giving nothing back at all. They don't even hire blacks, they just bring in more chinks to do the slave labor.

Dumb nigger.

>entire Jewish media complex
>CHINA MUST BE STOPPED IN AFRICA
>MUH COLONIALISM
>MUH DEBT TRAPS
>MUH TAKING THEIR WOMEN
>MUH EXPLOITATION RESOURCES
Why do globo homo jews from CNN to FoX news hate the idea of China taking over Africa so much?

They will learn jack shit. Eventually when relations go sour like they always do, and some young nationalists want self-determination, they'll go back to how it always was.

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 8K)

China is striping mine Africa, but unlike Euro scum they are giving infrastructure back.

because I can't take it if the ching took it

They will give infrastructure, but when their time there is done, the infrastructure will degrade just like it did with the Euros.

Pic related

Attached: 1453500254384.jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

Unlike their European counterpart China is investing BILLIONS into Africa. Building roads, bridges, refineries and even MEGA cities. They even implemented a VISA program that allows over 100,000 Africans to settle in the Guangzhou province. If that isn't a sign of good will then I don't know what is. The Chinese looked at the utter state the Europeans left the Africans and vowed to do things differently. G_d bless the Chinese century! Long live China!

Understanding the Chinese-African situation requires that you step back from the (albeit usually accurate) understanding of the Chinese as cynical and diabolically hypocritical Imperialists, and instead look to the Chinese economy.

The Chinese interest in African investment is not being done out of a serious desire or expectation for profit, or for a desire for political influence. It is Capital Flight that is being used by the CCP to facilitate what might but probably won't be profit and political influence.

The Chinese economy is based entirely on throughput, because most of China's domestic economy is built around redistributing wealth from the hyper-productive south to the West and North to hold the country together. The problem is that enormous amounts of that money goes to producing things that people don't actually use, it just keeps people employed.

This means that if you're Chinese, the absolute last thing you want to do is invest in China, because you know that most of the enterprises were never intended to be profitable. By investing your money outside of China, at least you have a chance of making a profit, AND at least you own something that isn't in China, so that when the Chinese economy corrects for decades of desperately sandbagging their own domestic sector, you'll only have lost 70% of the value of your investments instead of 100%.

This is sort of like when back in the 80s the Japanese bought a bunch of huge American properties for 3 times what they were worth, then sold them back at a loss after the Japanese bubble collapsed, because that was preferable to keeping their money in the Japanese economy at the time.

Attached: 1479903429396.png (1092x1480, 1.64M)

You are obviously completely clueless. The European colonial powers actually gave the Africans the infrastructure they built. As well as education and food and healthcare and all sorts of things. The Chinese build infrastructure for the Chinese. When they've bled an area dry, they take what they can, up and leave. African communities doesn't make a penny from Chinese deployments down there. Most Africans I talk to understand this perfectly well, and most agree the best they've ever had it was under white colonialism. You're just some clueless US nigger that have never been to Africa.

The user with the confederate flag is an obvious shitposter, you will never win him round.

Because china are based about jews, and don't give a shit about racism.
I've seen them swagger around Cambridge UK like they own the place.

Because some of their dads actually do.

>implying a Norwegian talk to Africans
Why you are such a sore liar?

China's long term strategy allows for this. They are convinced they will have force projection ability by that time. And if the west is unwillng to feed africa, they'll also be unwilling to stop china from it's own food/genocide program.

>Africans too lazy for nationalism
their nationalism is mostly asking the government for money and running around with weapons they don't know how to use or maintain. mostly looting and running from their enemies possibly shooting allies on sight out of paranoid fear and wondering why war isnt like it is in their movies or like it was for the white man

Holy shit a talking nigger

>falling for the same colonist tricks are by a simple sleight of hand because Chinese aren't white?
yes

>what are student exchange programs, what is industry
You're a fucking retard. I'm from a trade city and we have people from all over, including Africans who work in oil and gas.

China's not playing a post modern game. They're convinced things will go back to genocide.

China has no force projection ability now and they won't have it anytime soon. You have to understand, Chinese expansion into Africa is 100% subsidized by the west. China knows this, they're just playing their part.

I work in Africa 3 months on 3 months off.

That's pure 白左 bullshit. China is spending ZERO on training and education programs. And it's more likely to pay off for them.

>return of the Kangz and Shieeeet
i bet we could unironically convince them that their ancestors were a superpower called the Kangz race who hail from Shieeeeet
just give them like three compliments and offer one piece of anecdotal evidence

The Chinese does not even hire blacks for slave labor. They consider them too inefficient. They bring their own chink slaves for that. What happens in an African community near a Chinese deployment is literally nothing. No trade, no jobs, no gibs, no nothing. They even bring their own prostitutes for the most part.

china will fuck niggers, they have no emphaty like whites do.

what about rwanda? Two nigger clans fighting eachother even before colonialism? White people brought order and when they left, murder and chaos started again. Niggers don't deserve anything.
In my opinion out of nig-nog countries only Ethiopia, Kenya and say maybe Uganda have some potential. But I'd still rather have chinks replace the nig-nogs there too.

When I say long term, I'm talking 40-50 years user, post Taiwan question. But I agree that it's being subsidized by the west.

China has something like 80 million young men who have no marriage prospects in China. The one baby law was a disaster for this coming generation of young men. Expansion into Africa is not just for the soil but for the womb.

Attached: 1568171791569.jpg (640x654, 63K)

this is the best thing it can happens, i hope china can buy affrica, they will literally put niggers to slave labour.

Which tribes in your area do you think have a chance of making it and which ones should we give up on entirely?

Thanos' ideology is a far more appropriate response to africans than ours imo

Predictions become extremely uncertain by that time frame. Perhaps.

>First they won't treat them as bad, but still no where as good as their own

Despite leftist spread myths, whites treated them pretty damn well. Congo had quite literally 10 times as much road as it did now, as well as good hospitals - and that was the worst colony in Africa.

>Second they will pay off the local strongman to speak on their behalf, so they'll have tribal authority.

>what is indirect rule and Lugard theory

imagine how much worse Africans will be when they, the morally defunct, become sentient level intelligent

Ending colonization was a tragedy for Africa. They're not ready by a long shot. If you want to invest in Africa I'd say Kenya, their ruling families seem the most reasonable to me. The Arab states in the north can approach middle eastern standards. Most of the west coast is fucked beyond repair. What needs to happen down there though is having western people in charge again, but that's not going to happen in the political climate here today. If things change and the idea becomes a thing, most Africans will welcome it.

Assuming that China won't be a military superpower is retarded. They are technologically advanced and industrious. In fact, they are overtaking the US in technology already:

asiatimes.com/2019/04/article/new-report-shows-chinas-innovation-outpacing-us/

What is this magical thing that prevents China from doing whatever it wants? Nothing.

Wake me up when China can build a building that doesn't crumble to dust in 20 years. You don't understand the continental Asian mindset. It's all about facades. They're a glorified industrial slave labor pit, they're not a superpower.

We don't live in the 80s anymore. China is the largest economy in the world and their life expectancy overtook the US. Also the very reason why they invest in Africa is because China is not based on industry anymore, the labor has become too expensive so they make the nigs do the low level labor instead.

It being the largest economy in the world isn't so strange when the west has moved it's entire industrial base there for the slave labor, no? Paper wealth today is mostly imaginary, hyper-inflated and pretend debts being shuffled around. China is 100% based on industry and they rarely use nogs for low level labor, because that's too inefficient. China is not an uniform society, the people who live in the ruling cities are somewhat affluent. But there's a huge segment of people there who are still pretty much iron age peasantry. These form the slave labor base for the industries in China and it's colonial deployments.

because every net gain for the bugmen is a net loss for whites

I'm only talking about what China's current long term plans are. My claim is that China thinks the west will support africa, even if they have people dying in the streets, and living in their own poo in their own countries.

Given Sweden and Germany are like crazy cat ladies when it comes to brown people, and shit like Flint or California's street shitting crisis, i think it's not an unreasonable bet.

To be fair, in the here and now, force projection is hard, and the Chinese millitary is only effective where it can walk right now.

Of course if China DID decide to party hard, it would be spectacular. Imagine cargo ships filled with poorly equiped, poorly supplied conscripts, with orders to shoot every single person browner than a paper bag on sight. It would make Nanjing look like a christmas party.

Perhaps. Personally I find it hard to believe China has long term plans at all. Their aristocrat caste obviously (to me) are just trying to grift as much resources for themselves until shit hits the fan. But that's not a situation unique to them, that's going on here too. Everyone understands eternal growth is a meme.

This.

There wasnt war between the hutus and tutsis under French rule because the french learned to just live and let live. When the Belgians took over shit hit the fan and they ran away from the problem they created.

China is the post modern nation. That's why marxists do not like China.