Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT_IWuYnkG8
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqQ4p1g4ZQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ignore the faggot who made the video

She murdered her kid hid the corpse and then buried it in her backyard

Now yes, human sacrafice/child murder is legal in many countries. So what

Just because hoes usually get away with infanticide doesnt mean we shouldnt celebrate when based judges make such wise decisions

Was the father black?

Oops I guess not.
>Hur dur sleep around outside of marriage its fun and chad.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14_11-56-28.png (327x324, 147K)

who cares, murder is murder.

we need a 12 year minimum for this shit

note that she gave birth to the kid and then killed it (legal murder)

and the pathologist originally claimed that she had set fire to it

I don't care if blacks kill their kids.

I wonder was this girl college educated? Did she think having a child would end her career opportunities?

Dude who made the video is badass. He gets the truth out there.

Attached: 1567438860018.jpg (1080x1051, 66K)

>Sleep around, get knocked up, you can always kill the kid afterwards and play the victim card

Major respect to this judge for giving her the maximum penalty he could get away with (a total of 2 weeks in jail) - and community service with a threat of 12years in prison for non compliance

Attached: abort.jpg (1080x720, 162K)

>7 days
>for murder

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: america amerimutts ww2 charicature.jpg (878x1200, 204K)

She won't spend a day in jail though, he gave her credit for time served.

And the threat is 12 months, not years. Did you even watch the sentencing?

Only seven days? wtf

This is wrong regardless of miscegination. It represents a direct attack on maternal instinct.

I refuse to believe this

>buried it in her backyard
Dignity near the family homstead

>we need a 12 year minimum for this shit
DEATH
PENALTY

That's what these whores should get.

I wonder what the father would have gotten if he killed the baby.

>I'm entitled to consequence-free reproductive sex
Why do people believe this?
You have a mouth, you have an ass, why are you entitled to taking loads in your cunt without pregnancy?

I despise this vile, rat faced cunt. The fact that this putrid, moronic narcissist become so famous is just one more indication of our cancerous, dying society.

Kek, she got time served for this, she won't see jail.

Yes the chances of it been still born are slim and I’m interested to read autopsy report and how accurate it is.

It’s real and she panicked and killed it because she hid it.
A monkey can work it out. What are the chances of it being still born. She is weak hiding having sex and then murdering innocent infants is for the evils of this world. Adoption and the truth are always an option for tarts.

Attached: D0E1AA89-9D82-42C4-A627-C88FBD1546DC.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The state can't prove she murder it, and unlike the backwater you're from, rule of law means something here

she already spent 7 days in jail., and will spend another 7 days there

the 1 month threat is for prison

the judge did the best he could given the circumstances (child murder essentially being legal and all)

12 month threat*

Hey, you wanna hear a joke? Dead babies.

Attached: 1568468526784.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

you have a point. The death penalty for murder is fair

Just to recap what actually happened here, she gave birth to the child (who was very much alive) and then killed it and attempted to set it on fire...then buried the remains in the yard like a dog

Based prosecutor outlines the texts she sent after murdering the kid youtube.com/watch?v=ZT_IWuYnkG8

Its not ok to hide pregnancy from your parents and have the baby in the toilet alive kill it and then try to cremate and bury the body.

Sure we abort kids all the time but you are saying this is also OK.

We should so more people see it and finally fucking react. It carries on because no one has to directly look at it.

"Honk" can be a weapon, and not just a white flag.

It would be front headline news

MONSTER MURDERS NEWBORN AND SETS CORPSE ON FIRE

bitches are allowed to do it because wombs

We should make a collage of pictures.

Heres the entire trial televised

youtube.com/watch?v=vkqQ4p1g4ZQ

>Got knocked up after a relationship that lasted a few weeks while in high school by dude in college

>She breaks up and blocks the father on facebook

>Never told the dude he was the father (she had prob fucked allot of guys)

>Gives birth to the kid, murders it, tries to set the corpse on fire and then buries it in the yard like a dead animal

Make no mistake guys, this is the average american woman

>laughs and jokes about the ''relief'' she feels in texts afterwards - claiming its great that shel be able to regain her figure

Cheerleader.
>7 days for killing a baby
Oh fucking no.

Yes, MGTOW was wrong all along. Just find a white woman like this and you're all set.
Thanks tradcucks!

>child murder essentially being legal and all
No no no. There is a big fucking difference between killing a newborn and getting an abortion in the eyes of the law. One is considered murder and the other is not.
>7 days for murdering your own kid
Fuck that. FUCK THAT.

Also. She desecrated the corpse by burning it. Tampering with evidence, etc etc. There is a whole plethora of crimes behind it.

What sentence did her child receive?

HAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1543285558875.jpg (750x731, 229K)

>there's a huge difference!
Just a legal one, and that's not saying much. I wouldn't call that a "huge difference" considering how corrupt our legal system is now.

Why you can't fool an aborted baby?

The slippery slope is not a fallacy.

Death by bashing in of the skull. Fractures were apparent at the autopsy.

She also tried to squeeze it really hard. And then she lied about cremating the body and only admitted to lighting the foot on fire.

She lied the whole time.

Protip. Highlight the text in a post then click the post number. It will magically copy the text for you into the reply box! Neat!

I'd rather paraphrase so I can point out exactly where you're being retarded.

Big and huge are not the same thing. And I myself said the difference was in the eyes of the law. I think you're being the retarded one.

>Big and huge are not the same thing.
Someone typed this unironically.

It's... true? Huge is bigger than big.

>ellipses

At least I know the difference between big and huge.

>bigger than big! tee hee I'm not a sophist!

Larger than big. Better?

Yep

So recap

>Got knocked up after a relationship that lasted a few weeks while in high school by dude in college

>She breaks up and blocks the father on facebook

>Never told the dude he was the father (she had prob fucked allot of guys)

>Gives birth to the kid, and kills her by bashing in of the skull. Fractures were apparent at the autopsy.

>She then sets the body on fire and buries whats left of it in the yard like a dead animal

>She later texts someone laughing and joking about ''what a relief'' it was that she got rid of it and could now ''get back into shape'' ect

>The Judge is shocked by the juries decision and does what little he can (making her spend an addition seven days in jail on top of seven already served and community service with 12 prison sentence threat for non compliance) - thats all he can do with ''abuse of a corpse''

>I'm still a sophist though.

I want the juror's names.

This is the girl next door in 2019

Probably something like a life sentence plus 419 years.

Fucktard. It could not be proved that she murdered the baby. By science, it could not be proven. In the US our system provides for proof beyond a reasonable doubt. There was serious doubt. However, there was no doubt she buried the corpse. No doubt there.

She also lied to her parents the whole time and everyone else by lying about her pregnancy.

I'm not. It's not fallacious to say that big and huge are different. They literally have different meanings in the long run. If you saw a giant you wouldn't say "Wow you're a big guy." You'd say "Holy shit you're fucking huge, enormous, gigantic, etc etc."

Asshole, there was no scientific proof! WTF is wrong with you stupid morons.

They claim the baby was stillborn which is why she didnt get a lifetime sentence.

>It's not fallacious to say that big and huge are different.
Yes it is. It's still sophistry. Go away, doublenigger.

Samecuck

You were the one that quoted me wrong and even added an exclamation point. You quoted me poorly and you should just accept that. Infinity nigger.

Amen.

I didn't quote you poorly. I didn't quote you at all. I paraphrased. You're still playing the sophist. Fuck off ∞ + 1 nigger.

But in the interrogation she said that she heard it making noises.

She left it in the toilet for awhile because she didnt want it.

You sound like fucktard celebs who want the names of those other celebs who went to a Trump fundraiser. Fuck off.

Thank God for that, at least.
Hopefully her father beats the shit out of her next time they see each other.

Fair point but at the end of the day I still know that big=/=huge. Keep being wrong, buddy. It's hilarious. I don't even get what you are so pissed about. Because I tried to tell you how to quote better? Wait are you on your phone? Is that why you didn't want to spend the time to highlight my text and simply hit reply? Or did you just want to say I said things I didn't actually say and twist my words like I was totally outraged?

This.

I would rather have the occasional murderer wandering around than a kangaroo court system that imprisons you for nothing.
Protip: Americans have the right and ability to defend ourselves so we're ok with this. Unlike the rest of you who must crouch down and lick your master's boots while they disarm you.

It was just a baby. What's the big fuss?

Isaiah 3, user.
Isaiah 3.

this

>rule of law means something here

Haha fucking haha you are funny

I want to know the fuckers that let a murderer walk. You can go eat a dead baby, cocksucker.

What if there is evidence for murder but he jury says, "LOL nah she's a girl?"

I will call out ignorance every fucking time, and be redundant if the ignorance persists.

It's ignorant to think it was conveniently stillborn.

So are there any other suspects? Who else but here when she kept it a secret then sent texts about it would it have been? Are you delusional?

Shit happens from time to time. It's an imperfect system that relies on imperfect people. What do you expect?

Except julian castro doxxed only white trump donors lmao. What's good for the geese is good for the gander.

I can expect to get the juror's names.

Stillborn or not she desecrated a corpse and tampered with evidence. That in itself is a crime both under man and under God.

SHE'S the one that said it was stillborn. Unless she can prove it it's probably not true.

Go fuck yourself. You have no need to know. You only want to know so that you can harrass them because they, who sat in the room every day hearing testimony, disagree with you. Get over yourself. You don't really care anyway.

You're wrong

It was 100% a nog, she did her community a favour and saved countless lives. She's a hero.

Attached: ccQBv7N.gif (323x360, 89K)

Stillborns happen every day in every country on earth.

Now these two are faggots. They want to live in a country where action brings about change, but as soon as shit starts getting real that's when they pussy out. Name dropping is already happening, but they'd rather it only be allowed for those that would destroy them.

Nice thought terminating cliche. Can she prove it was stillborn?

I think I quoted the wrong person. They (other posters) seemed to be implying you said that and agreed with it. Regardless even if she said it was stillborn she still broke the law by burning the body and hiding it.

Yeah, and it's beyond doubt she killed a living baby, since she destroyed the only evidence of her not being a murderer.

If she didn't try to hide it she could have just said it was "sudden infant death syndrome" and that would have been it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome
Bitches are allowed to kill their own children and they do it gladly

The fact she felt compelled to smash it's skull is enough proof it was alive in the first place.

I wouldn't say beyond a doubt. But it's pretty much assured.

The implication would be that she fucked a nog in the first place.
No sympathy for coalburners

I retract that. You're right. It was obviously alive. What sort of sick fuck would smash a baby's skull dead or alive. What was her excuse for this? To burn it better? Bravo.

Everyone pretty much agreed that was wrong, as, is doxing jurors. If doxing jurors became commonplace, no one would serve.

Exactly. Now what kind of juror can see this fact and then go, "Yeah, she's not lying. Let's say not guilty?"