Department of Housing & Urban Development

>HUD audit shows 500 Billion Dollars in funds has gone missing

Did this get memory-holed already?

Attached: 20190914_135303.png (845x482, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/carson-hud-accounting-errors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the audit began before he entered office but yea shits fucked

snopes.com/fact-check/carson-hud-accounting-errors/

oof

>the audit began before he entered office

This shows up in all google results. It's just a deflection. It says nothing about what happened to that money.

>citing snopes
>ever

Attached: 98483e5c4194b0666958c1946862b830.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

go back to sleep faggot
*yawn*

daily reminder that snopes is a divorced couple, the whore that got between them and their cat

>Snopes
What a faggot

Attached: section8.png (1407x364, 86K)

Worried that they don't align with your outlandish claims and views? The real question is how to tie that mismanagement of funds to now presidential candidate Julian Castro.

>WRONG: It wasn't $500 billion that went missing...
>It was MORE than $500 billion that went missing!
>CASE CLOSED!

Fucking Snopes

Attached: 20190914_140311.png (1440x2277, 285K)

>”GUYS I FOUND THIS ON SNOPES AND THEY SAY IT’S NOT REAL SO IT’S NOT REAL!!!”

Attached: 205380FE-7C1E-4DB9-9522-2FB7DB585308.png (644x800, 15K)

Hey! Give me $3000 to rent a condo while you're busy handing out free money!

ITT: /pol users have low reading comprehension skills.

Attached: 2kuffv.jpg (350x420, 20K)

See...
It's just more pedantry and semantical games from Snopes.

Snopes made it quite fucking clear that it was more than 500 mil. claiming that is was false because it wasn’t exactly 500 mil. It’s not that fucking hard you numbskull dipshit fuck

“t-take that you cuckservatives”

Attached: A325987E-C7B0-4F90-874C-9020801CD783.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

That's not what snopes is refuting as false you imbecile. You really just keep digging a hole for yourself. The article snopes was fact checking is a daily wire article which attributes Dr. Carson for investigation. Which, is false. Snopes doesn't make the claim that the 500 +- dollars is not missing or not under investigation you retard.

Attached: aer1V6v_460s.jpg (460x343, 14K)

For the Daily Wire to write articles with blatant falsehoods that wrongfully attribute is some how okay as long as we dont get into semantics? You certainly would concerned if someone took credit for something you accomplished and attributed it to someone else wouldn't you? What kind of platform is that? Surely you aren't content with mediocrity?

Bump. This shit is important

>more pedantry
>more semantical arguments

Shit is getting real old Mr. Snopes Shill

>more obfuscation

Because my obvious concern is "who recieves credit for the audit" and not "Where is the 500+ billion dollars" right?

Sounds like you are indeed content with mediocrity within your media. I bet you still call out fake news, but only when it suits you because clearly you have no desire for factual reporting. Tldr: your values are not alliigned with statements yet you still make noise

Shit aint right

Thanks for proving my point, jackass.

Your the one with questionable values and distorted truth. Your point is childish and ignores the Crux of the matter but for you it's part for the course i can only assume.

See fellas, it was just an accounting error
#conspiracy = false

>your
>part for the course

See. You're not the only one who can be pedantic and point out semantical flaws about non-issues

Oh spare me, I am using the phone and English is my second language. You will have to forgive me if I feel our little argument on /pol is not worth the time it takes to ensure my autocorrect doesn't jumble my words. To be clear, it is not.

Yet once again and as if to prove my point,, here you are diverting the focus. Is it because you have no actual counter? Whats funny is that logically, one can wish to see the 500+- dollars accounted for, and at the same time not condone media and news organizations from printing falsehoods. It truly is a pity that you cannot realize this.

no one gives a shit about who found it and you're the only person who thinks that's more important than the missing 500 billion

You are correct. Why would I expect any better from this board?

>HUD audit shows 500 Billion Dollars in funds has gone missing

Barry Soetoro and his man-wife Big Mike keep buying properties though.

Attached: 2019-09-14_16-58-56.png (560x318, 365K)