Why aren't you travelling across your country donating sperm to help the future of the white race?

Why aren't you travelling across your country donating sperm to help the future of the white race?

Attached: dontwaitdonate.png (1093x611, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/sperm-donor-parental-rightsobligations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you nazi are all talk and no walk.

I donated sperm and got paid for it but I didn't need to travel around the country to do it. Might be time to get my cock out again.

Does that count as white in Brazil?

This guy looks like a fruit. #notmykyle

But why? Why is he the world's most popular sperm donor?
Oh I get it. I do.
Feminists. They're choosing him because they want weak beta children they can control. Okay.

That's what I like to hear. It's just sad the majority don't see sperm donation as a plan B in case a trad wife never shows up.
Apparently there's usually a donor shortage in Sweden. Swedebros missing a big opportunity to make some cash.

Look who's talking.

I'm going to mix my mutt sperm in and ruin your gene pool.

I've got kids as well but I donated before they were born. Not looking forward to explaining this to them when they're older but what's done is done and I don't regret it.

You're right anyway, Swedebros could make a lot of money by donating.

>creating more single moms is helping the white race

I unironically want to do this. I want to sex them though. Is there a way to waive legal liability? I'm even up for escrowing some cash for the children, I just don't want the courts involved.

>tfw my manlet genes prevent me from doing this even though I have a PhD in Mathematics

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Often you will be helping couples who can't conceive but I guess there are also lesbians and single mums as well that want to get pregnant.

In the UK if you go through a registered clinic you have no legal right to be classed as the father of the kid although they can request your details at the age of 18.

>sex them
According to: legalmatch.com/law-library/article/sperm-donor-parental-rightsobligations.html
>If the child was conceived through intercourse, the donor will likely be considered a parent to the child and will be afforded parental rights, as well as being held responsible for paying child support.
But I might be a brainlet in this subject. So do some research before you go down this route.
A phd is a trait that can be sought after by some, though. It's a sign of intelligence.
Fatherless white race > no white race.

Ya I have seen an article about a guy like this, the thing is you are giving it to homosexuals 90% of the time, so your seed is getting fucked up being raised by that shit

I would except you have to agree that your details are kept on file and the kid can request them at 18
I don't want some slimy faggot showing up at my door in 18 years "hi dad"
Shame because it's good money and I agree with the principle.

Do all countries of the british isles require that?
What about other nearby european countries you could visit?

because you have to be at least 5'8".. and that's a very hard line

and i'm like 5'6"

Download the JustABaby app and get down to it

Does that app actually work?