U LIK ASIAN WOMAN, WHITE MAN? ME SO HORNY, ME LOVE U LONG TIME. WE MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABY, LOOK JUST LIKE ME!

> U LIK ASIAN WOMAN, WHITE MAN? ME SO HORNY, ME LOVE U LONG TIME. WE MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABY, LOOK JUST LIKE ME!
Daily reminder, if you are white and fuck chinks you WILL be gassed with all the other degenerates
That is all.

Attached: 15357149366262457a9a1f1.jpg (640x684, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
youtu.be/JV-fSJpZEio
youtube.com/watch?v=aX8pVAY8Yio
journeytoforever.org/farm_library/price/price10.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually, I’ll have a mini Keanu Reeves, while my ex will have Jamal.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

No faggot, you'll have a mutt

>Daily reminder, if you are white and fuck chinks you WILL be gassed with all the other degenerates
What happens if I fuck Finno-Ugrics?

They're not even Indo-Europeans. Even the filthy Pajeets are Indo-Europeans, and the Finns and Estonians are even more alien than that.

are you indo-european?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture

youtu.be/JV-fSJpZEio

Imagine those lips on your cock.

Yeeah. You wan't everyone who is not *you* to be gassed. Fuck off.

Hate to break it to you buddy, Estonia is objectively whiter than UK

Is Norway the new Canada? I consistently hate every post I see with this flag.

>Hate to break it to you buddy, Estonia is objectively whiter than UK
STFU. Britain is about 70% British. Estonia is about 70% Estonian.

We have Russians. You have....BAHAHAHA

Most of our flags are already mutts.

t. Scottish-English mutt

>We have Russians. You have....BAHAHAHA
About 90% of your Russians have AIDS. And they smell really bad. And they're violently alcoholic.

Our foreigners at least come from semi-civilised parts of the world, and play cricket and stuff, even though they are technically jungle apes.

Ugly as Fuck. Way better looking Asian women than that

Attached: 1567629262061.jpg (369x492, 31K)

Looks like a hooker I banged in Wyoming

Give it time.

Attached: 1520801442141.png (663x714, 451K)

estonia haha what a meaningless country

>estonia haha what a meaningless country
Estonia is actually pretty comfy. It would be a mini-paradise if it was for all those squatting slavs shitting up the place.

>you'll have a mutt

and that is a bad bad thing

Attached: 124124.png (596x600, 845K)

What's with this pathological hate towards asian qts?

Attached: pp4cyjvzzhi31.jpg (960x640, 68K)

Russians do suck, but I would take a Russian over Muhammad without a second thought. Enjoy your grooming gangs faggot

Literally 70% of asian women look like this

>Yes, Every asian women love me
>Only fuck pure asian women

Attached: BCD25307-B06C-475F-8F7A-5994B9F6D0E9.jpg (634x356, 32K)

Then fuck the top 30%? Men were made to fuck enemy tribes women and keep other tribes from fucking theirs.

>Asian QTs
go look up Asian school yearbooks and you'll shit bricks.

No hate. Asians are fine in their own countries.

What is the standard for a low quality post on Jow Forums? I feel like we've reached an all time high of shilling, probably a discord tranny response to the coming 2020 election season...
But still. Was it always this bad? Or have I simply deluded myself into remembering a better time and quality of life (like a fucking boomer) to the point where I fetishize this perfect vision of Jow Forums, where a post like OP's gets saged and deleted in minutes; and my comment being this long gets me called a
>########(You) TL;DR Nigger Faggot facebook filename KYS

I think I might need an orange with a whiskey and coke.

Attached: 69655418_1392086244292371_6625614965413773312_n.jpg (763x409, 89K)

What will you do about those outside their home countries? I know five guys with immigrant Estonian wives. What should we do with them?

That's literally the face of every self-proclaimed "Asian" in online games

Reproductive insecurity. If there were as many whites as non-whites it would matter far less. A future without whites is not a future worth living in for any race (except jews of course and even then, debatable) White men who are aware of this experience despair when they witness mixed-race couples because of this knowledge. Attractive asian females who desire white men are a major threat towards the future of whites, hence the hate. It’s not even the asian females themselves, it’s the white men desperately trying to meme the anti-asian bit so that white males steer clear and have white children instead of half gooklings.

You fuckin this nu-fag?

Thats not chinese that's some breed of jungle Asian.

Ok ghenghis lol

>You fuckin this nu-fag?

calm down there guacamole joe

Attached: 567457457.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

You need to be 18 to use this site

Send them back retard. Also, there are probably only five ethnic Estonians living in the US, I highly doubt you know all of them

Ok Paco lol

Males, probably. Estonia is a popular place for mail order.

Anyway, why not start the trend yourselves? What's stopping you from sending back each and every person who isn't 100% Estonian, starting with white Americans?

>Also, there are probably only five ethnic Estonians living in the US
Nonsense, I know two of them myself. There must be hundreds.

>Old boring zing at Asians that boomers still find funny.

Please larp about being capable of dotr when white populations will die out by the time you get your gay ass outside and try to even talk about the opposite sex.

Have made two hapas already. Will make another two or three more and raise them in a homogenous society in the countryside. There I will tell them what the advantages of a country with a long, proud culture is and raise them to have large families.

If you're scared of cultureless bugmen or violent flips that's fine. But looking at your flag I'm coming up short to see anything you should be proud of.

tl;dr - why don't you go find a wife to fuck and stop worrying about what other mens dicks do?

Attached: 1568374971771.png (2518x1024, 349K)

>Estonia is a popular place for mail order.
Nonsense. Estonians can live anywhere in Europe; they don't need to move to some hillbilly turn to marry Wilbur the 55-year-old turnip farmer

>Even the filthy Pajeets are Indo-Europeans
indo european is just a language group you goddam retard
pajeet are closer to australoid than to europeans

Attached: PCA_KR.png (2200x861, 305K)

>finno ugric
C U L T U R A L L Y

>You need to be 18 to use this site

HOW

DARE

YOU

Attached: 65346346.png (598x595, 953K)

look how far indians are from whites, indians literally cluster with onge, panyia, irula, gond and other people with high AASI australoid admixture

"indo european" is just a language group
niggers in america speak indo european too, are they our brothers? don't think so

Attached: 1553338758913.png (630x632, 75K)

What's wrong with yellow fever?

Attached: 5659b5f7dd08954d.jpg (1920x960, 225K)

>White men

Maybe you mean white roasties?

I seriously hope you do because I don't see how anyone guy could be so worried about who another guy fucks.

I'll give you credit though, your appeal was actually stepped in some semblance of logic. OP on the other hand, is eminating levels of butthurt projection that only the hugest of faggots are capable of.

Attached: 1568185314249m.jpg (674x1024, 123K)

Asian queens are the future guys

Attached: fertile queen.jpg (469x599, 110K)

Nothing, OP is just a faggot

Way too thick. Jesus Christ have some standards.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-053437_Google.jpg (967x1118, 394K)

Lmao OP you should be gassed for being a flat-faced no chin incel who thinks mutts are the problem. Go do a push-up or something, maybe you’ll keep the chinks from butt fucking you.

this

Attached: 2352357.png (475x608, 727K)

imagine saying no to this:

Attached: 246261.jpg (563x590, 67K)

Estonians aren't one person.

But she is ugly as fuck, Hans. Even a typical horseface German girl is a 10/10 compared to this.

This kills the Yellow Fever fags. Just witness what your "qts" look like without their makeup.

Attached: Asian Fake-Up.webm (420x720, 2.9M)

Estonians don't need to go to the US, they have all of Europe, mail-order brides from Estonia sounds like nonsense.

No fucking way, you plastic freak

whos this

Attached: 1554727549861.jpg (599x831, 422K)

Calm down memeth.

Yes all of them love me so much. That is why I killed this bitch because she could not handle my aryan glory.

Attached: Muh muh asian waifu.jpg (1863x900, 242K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aX8pVAY8Yio

title related

Five isn't that insane for an area with a lot of European mail order brides.

Man, only European mail-order brides in your shithole are from my shithole or from Ukraine, Europeans from EU don't need the USA at all.

Source for all German bros btw,
database of active asian hookers in our country:

asialadies.de

atm 1342 active

*only for research purposes*

I expected as much. Our women aren't mail order material.

Australoid admix darkens some South East Asians. Regular Mongoloids usually look like pic related.

>Huge 2nd Indian migration return to Australia as recently as 4000 years ago

>genetic study in India found similarities among Indian archaic populations and Aboriginal people, indicating a Southern migration route, with expanding populations from Southeast Asia migrating to Indonesia and Australia

>Aboriginal genomes consist of up to 11% Indian DNA which is uniformly spread through Northern Australia, indicating a substantial gene flow between Indian populations and Northern Australia occurred around 4,230 years ago. Changes in tool technology, food processing and the Dingo appear in the archaeological record around this time, suggesting there may have been migration from India.[15][16]

journeytoforever.org/farm_library/price/price10.html

DAILY REMINDER, that the Abbo influences also directly came from South Asia. It's blatant power house.

Attached: Down Syndrome.jpg (570x399, 56K)

Mmmmm you’re right :)))

Attached: 99FF1F61-33F1-45D5-AAF9-0ED0FAE17DD5.jpg (249x300, 11K)

Here's the distribution for ASI(Onge/Australoid Abbo), high lighted areas are the key admixture exchanges. Obviously this is the reason why South / South East Asians have residual negro characteristics and a more pronounced lip fold.

Attached: Australoid Distributions.png (2520x3320, 586K)

yes, can't believe there are still people thinking that indo european is anything more than a simple language group

Insecurity. The true redpill is the fact that White/Asian women are the superior race

Alright, I still gonna have some Hapa kids

Attached: mymy.jpg (236x311, 13K)

The language family overlap does exist, in defence for its autism. Along with cultural cues signaling a unified hereditary origin. But all in all, it's a demographically useless buzz word. Since the Steppe - MLPA (Aryan/ Proto Europeans) divide into the lowest common denominator for racial influences. These arctic nomads raped ALOT, but I guess only bothered with adapting customs into conquered territories. Instead of complete ethnic expansion.

Attached: Australoid gypsy.jpg (600x444, 67K)

South East Asians are visually disgusting, low T block heads with retarded cranial aesthetics. Fucking worthless in any metric imo. Don't even have the high Mongoloid IQ.

>Hapas

North East Asians are probably the only East Eurasian group worth inter mixing with . Knowing all this.

Attached: Contrast.jpg (2171x1660, 1.71M)

I don’t believe you actually read my post all the way through. I really don’t understand where the roasties comment came from or how it can be inserted in my post. Actually I think you don’t have a basic understanding of female anatomy or the act of sex. Referring to loose women as roasties is just about the most butthurt virgin thing a person could say. Just call them whores. Roasty is literally soaked in asspain and it radiates through my screen.

Implying every SEA Asian looks bad and there's no variability between individual humans.