The absolute state of the Libertarian Party

Libertarians had their presidential debate on CSPAN.
>Larry Elder asks: “Should someone be required to have a license to drive a car?”
>responses sound like it was from a comedy skit
What happened to this party? Did it die when that fat guy stripped on stage?
twitter.com/misterantibully/status/1172948307674615808?s=21

Attached: 24B9A07D-BE20-4F0A-A6AA-C5A5C409BC9F.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1172945543154348032
youtube.com/watch?v=KNRxup0WhMo&t=400s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>those responses
>that applause
Fiction and reality have merged. I can't tell what's real anymore.

Attached: 1563132598785.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

twitter.com/i/status/1172945543154348032

what is this

Attached: 1562612771638.jpg (540x720, 33K)

How in the fuck could these retards clap for that? Car accidents are one of the number one causes of death in the us, yet they somehow equate the operation of a car to a toaster? I feel like im in the fucking Twilight Zone.

Imagine the utter chaos of Asians driving without licenses.

This fucking party needs to die.

oh mein gott

Attached: derp.png (313x228, 94K)

It makes me image a scenario similar to that South Park episode where all the Senior Citizens wouldn't give up their licenses. No where will be safe, you'll be eating dinner with your family when suddenly a chink in a minivan careens through your living room wall and massacres your whole family.

Imagine*

REMEMBER:
Every time some lolberg tells you to leave and that NatSocs are the problem here, this is who you're dealing with. These people are absolutely mental.

Attached: Alain de Benoist.jpg (1280x832, 198K)

>What happened to this party?

Everyone in it with half a brain left after Ron Paul 2012 and became either a communist or a nazi.

>in Chinese accent
>This isn’t China Town Buffet you idiot.

Attached: 19A23985-07F0-4F18-B127-1905CC7F47AE.gif (384x270, 2.31M)

kek

>what is this
Spectacular.

Attached: 1558125823882.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I think of a 20 year old college kid who's home for Thanksgiving and defending his politics at the dinner table.
"No, mom. I'm a libertarian. It's a legitimate ideology."
He'll be a mainstream center-right conservative soon enough.

>noone cared who he was until he took off the pants

Attached: 763423458723.jpg (790x444, 85K)

Do you have a toast licence?

Anyone whos still stuck in the libertarian phase and hasnt yet moved on to fascism is a cuck

>Car accidents are one of the number one causes of death in the us

Good to know a piece of paper called a driving license is keeping us so safe

Can any of you NPCs tell me a good reason we need driving license?

The same leftists that tell you that voter ID is racist because poor people can't afford to get a license/ID and don't know where the DMV is and how to get to it. Yet will defend drivers licenses? Isn't that racist under their own logic?

fucking clowns........ these are the people i would expect to see on south park.....

Attached: 735045843_80359.gif (252x240, 98K)

How many drivers licenses have stopped drunk drivers? Recently a temecula woman was killed driving to work in a highway crash. The driver was a fucking drunk with a suspended license. What driving license would have stopped him?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNRxup0WhMo&t=400s

knowing how to drive a car takes 3-4 driving lessons, but knowing the rules of thee roads take 30-40 driving lessons. There is a very good reason for that. Even a 23 years old male may get into an accident from driving his car while being sober even when he knows the road rules. Imagine a 16 years old thot driving her bull's car....

keked

Attached: 1564865312246.gif (220x227, 141K)

>twitter.com/i/status/1172945543154348032

>A slave who died as a slave for a libertarian party...

Sure

damn she looks like the creature a houseelf would make when racemixing is a thing in harry potter

>some doctors are shit
>doctors do no not need medical certificates
This is the basis of your argument and it is shit. I get it: too many things need a licence and we ( well, I guess both usa and bulgaria ) are starting to become like the UK - need a licence to think and if you think without a licence, the cops come and arrest you. Still, some stuff need licences and there should be some rules/law. having rules/laws/licences in a purely white society just makes things work well.

she looks like a crazy female that is good by nature. If i see her in real life I would consider her a funny friend and nothing more. I do not belief that she can even be a feminist but she is type of people who can kill you with good intentions.

liberty

becare those woman are the worse

Medical malpractice and errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.

>A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

>medical certificates work guise
fuck off

These can't be the only highlights...

Attached: 1545540305899.png (1852x1408, 137K)

In all fairness the dems and reps have thier asshats as well. In all fairness, I completely understand why we are laughed at and wish it would change.

>mainstream center-right conservative soon enough.
That's literally the cuckshed equivalent. I'd rather go full fashy than be a part of the most pro Israel party in history

Anyone who argues for limiting his rights and for control of his life by a third party is the real cuck. What's wrong user, life to hard for ya, need a nanny?

God I hate Harry Potter so much

Found the lolbertarian. Join your white brothers and help secure a future for our people you fucking coward.

Nah harry potter is great its just people beeing stupid and thinking they could adapt everything from a fucking movie.

I bet with you Daenaerys Stormborn would be the new Harry Potter if she would have reigned like in season 4-5 but she got butchered because of bad writing.

Attached: 1555313073760.png (750x416, 139K)

well..... they are at least good and usually only annoying. These women are usually lacking iq enough to be evil and would only bother you like little children. Look at her - she is a fucking child. Even when she is 30 I would expect her to cry because some other child stole her toys.

the fat naked guy gets it....

you don't

enjoy the traps of society. Enjoy being a slave to the system.

Attached: 82104.jpg (306x475, 47K)

I know this guy. He plays in a shit metal band and is cringy as fuck. His name is James Weeks II and you can find him easily on fb. Dude is fat as fuck.

Lolberts are unironically worse than commies to me as a NatSoc. Communists are total retards and they should all be gassed but at least they stand up for their own interests (the interests of the dregs of society, queers, niggers and Jews).
There's just something about libertarians that is so jaw droppingly ignorant and naive about the way political power works that they make me even angrier than leftists.
I just can't understand how one can look at all of human history then come to the conclusion that people make good decisions when left alone and that strong centralized authority isn't an absolute necessity.

the problem is that even with people going to study something for years in university they still do mistakes. Now imagine a world where everyone can do surgeries. You will have a much worse situation. You will never solve the problem of people doing mistakes and only AI can safe us.... but AI nowadays is only used to create a distopian society.

The absolute state of lolbergtarians.

It's okay. You just need order in order to survive. We don't.

So that you can ban people from driving who repeatedly endanger others with drunken driving, etc.
Also to force people take a mandatory training on the basics of driving before they can get a licence.

Everyone needs order to survive for fucks sake, I wish the Yanks would give you retards somewhere to try it out like the ancient Greeks with their own city-state projects.

Except for ron paul theyve always been a weirdo party of neckbeards that support like 3 laws more than total anarchy. They usually wont even dress up for a debate because da man isnt gonna make them do a song and dance in a penguin suit

Attached: DB5A946E-BCA4-4317-A9B2-7F28F2AD63EE.jpg (1242x757, 148K)

You...
You assclowns actually believe government permits for things and regulations actually protect you?
Lemme guess... You pro-government idiots grew up in cities or suburban neighborhoods.

>Strong central nanny
Cuckoldry the post
The U.S was a defacto libertarian state till the 20's, especially in the frontier. People got along just fine

Based

Fuck off libtard

Also, unironically most of New England is sorta libertarian and they're fine as well.
Libertarianism isn't some radical ideology, it's what the founding fathers gave us but more of it
Back at ya cuck

>muh oppressive building permits!!

Notice how when a hurricane hits haiti/bahamas/puerto rico its total destruction

Attached: CA706E6B-2A17-4294-8EDF-3E09092F50E2.jpg (1242x880, 183K)

Again, it's okay. As a libertarian I won't get into your way. You are free to do anything. You can be either a restrictive republican or democrat because they both have that in common as we know... or you can just let people make their own decisions. You can let people choose to be gay and marry or you can be a republican and democrat and make a big deal about it. (just one of the many examples)... as a libertarian I couldn't give the slightest fuck because it ain't none of my business. You can unfold you personal existence anyway you want or wish.

Simply, because you and me are on this planet for the first time and who are you or who is anyone else to say what is right or wrong?

Libertarians realized that a long time ago. All the problems in society come from hierarchy. Hierarchy creates group think. Hierarchy creates kings and queens and blind and mindless followers. Liberterians only seek one truth. The truth for freedom.

Liberty is the final frontier.

Attached: 1557799717683.jpg (867x685, 96K)

see my second post You NPC faggots love laughing but not one of you can give me a legitimate reason why we need drivers license.

You may be fine personally. But imagine a country with 10 million feral niggers running around with no way to lock them up.

>I just can't understand how one can look at all of human history then come to the conclusion that people make good decisions when left alone and that strong centralized authority isn't an absolute necessity.
aka the current US government, MSM, and corporation.
"Strong centralized authority" is only good when you're the one putting the boot down. As soon as you lose power to someone else and his boot is upon you, you whine and bitch about being subverted.
The banking kikes ARE your authority. They are your boss. They can dispose of you at any time. And unless you wish to make yourself a hypocrite by your own words and thus destroy all of your credibility, you have support it.

PS: I know very well how political power works. It absolutely corrupts and destroys without exception in western societies. East Asians can pull it off a bit because they have a naturally lower amount of dopamine flooding their brains.

That's right everybody, watch out for these bad asses. Once they convince non-whites to abandon free gibs from the government and tribalism so that we can live in an individualist hellhole, these ubermensch MacGyvers are going to show you what an atomized lone wolf can accomplish! Outnumbered 20 to 1? No worries! Objectivism allows them to hang themselves by their bootstraps!

Tribal collectivism is the future, goyim. When you wake up from your fantasies, we'll be here to welcome you.

I think you misunderstand freedom and liberty. Don't tread on me, literally means... don't fucking annoy anyone else in new english. Do what you want to do... but respect the liberties of others. If you want to chimp out... do it at home. Just never infringe anyone elses right to just do whatever they deem is a good and honest life.

The irony of course is that you will have to let republicans a d democrats do their thing... but it's still better than being a democrat or republican because you don't force your way of life upon the other 70% who didn't vote for you.

>Notice how when a hurricane hits haiti/bahamas/puerto rico its total destruction
Notice how those buildings were built by brown people?
There are houses and buildings built in the 1700s that exist in the US. And yet modern codified McMansions is all of their beautiful glory blow apart in an F1 tornado.

I don't support the lolberg party. They're too wimpy for me. But you idiots that suck government cock are even weaker still. You disgust me. You faggots are the reason Detroit stands in ruins.

Attached: cap469.jpg (714x536, 67K)

>The U.S was a defacto libertarian state till the 20's, especially in the frontier. People got along just fine
Tell us how that ended up working out. Kikes, leftists and coperations moved in a filled the power vacuum. It was always going to happen. There's no going back to the frontier.
You're the cuck, not me. You're afraid to violently confront the enemy. You can't win when all your enemies are authoritarians but you live by NAP. The NAP is about as cucked as you can get.
It's alright, I was a libertarian at one point too. Eventually you too will grow up and learn that there's no way out of clown world but through. The good old days ain't coming back friend. Use authoritarianism to crush your enemy or be crushed by their authoritarianism.

>east asians

Monolithic nations, ruled by kings/nationalist parties/iron fist rulers mostly. Theres also a longstanding powerful organized crime element in those nations. So if the politicians were so corrupt they were cutting into their paychecks there would be issues. Also check out Taiwan parliament meetings for a good chuckle, its like wwe.

>But imagine a country with 10 million feral niggers running around with no way to lock them up.
Kill them. That's what we used to do in the US before the government stepped in and desegregated the US and made it a hate crime to hang feral coons from trees as a warning.

Bitch looks like Dobby

Every time you leave a power vacuum open someone will fill it. That's just the way it is buddy.
You need power to keep bad power out. It's not a coincidence that the US is now the world capitol of globohomo.

This shit is like 10 years old, user.

Gary Johnson killed the Libertarian party when he sperged out over illegal immigrants.

It died when they supported the totalitarian Civil Rights Act of 1964

Attached: 1511842988536.png (5000x7500, 1.81M)

I've NEVER met a Libertarian older than 17 who wasn't some sort of degenerate

>Also check out Taiwan parliament meetings for a good chuckle, its like wwe.
I imagine it's computer hardware manufacturing company CEOs duking it out.

That's what I did

Attached: 1536960991055.jpg (555x555, 95K)

So you're saying only the government should have guns?

Based, the sooner he realises opting out of power only leaves the throne unattended the sooner he'll move on from Libertarianism.

Incredible.

You say that like those cretins in the links wouldn't be lynched in those days

Which of the following do you prefer?

- Republican (authoritarian right)
- Democrat (authoritarian left)
- Libertarian (libertarian)

Attached: 28w9e8we.png (612x491, 22K)

>lolbert logic

It was pretty dope actually, the economy was doing fine, people were doing alright. Little problem with monopolies but we sorted that out.
>Kikes, leftists and coperations moved in
No, the depression and ww1 and 2 happened. The government ballooned in size, your freedoms shrunk, useless universities and other organisations were kept on life support by your money, endless wars and so on.
>Confront the enemy.
I'm confronting you right now user, by calling you a cuck. If the violence were to escalate, then so be it.
>You can't win when all your enemies are authoritarians
And you can't rule without the consent of the people. Tell me again, why should I trust the government with more power when they have been consistently fucking up.
>The NAP is about as cucked as you can get.
Lmao, for a guy that yearns to be ruled, you use that word a bit too much user
>Eventually you too will grow up
Funny cause I started all fashy and shit as a teen, and later on when I actually red a book I turned libertarian
>Use authoritarianism to crush your enemy
And leave a convenient framework which my enemy can exploit and fuck me over. Don't be silly user, if you want to beat your "enemies" just make sure they have no power

You're correct. That doesn't mean you should support it.
Money is also a poison for the mind and soul, but it's inevitable that some people will have lots of money. That doesn't mean we should be supporting people having lots of money.
Power and wealth destroy people. Either one causes ego to inflate and an inflated ego is a destructive ego. People start getting God-complexes and then the next thing you know, people with wealth or power start fucking around with other people as a form of sport.
That's part of the reason jews are so devious and corrupt. It's all ego-based. They literally believe they're chosen by God. That's flagrant ego. It's like the polar opposite of Buddhism.

Imagine watching the superbowl and you're rooting for the streaker.

That's libertarianism summed up for ya.

Attached: 1234872934723.jpg (480x319, 25K)

what are trusts, monopolies, and teddy rooseveldt doubling the size of the federal govt overnight?

>implying
You only ever get tested for your license once, at age 15. After that, you just keep renewing by paying a $20 fee every 5 years, unless you get a DUI.

All three are authoritarian left with a deep hatred for whites

Attached: 1553295452975.jpg (1751x1648, 1.39M)

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're right, I forgot

the democrat or republican crowd wants either team to suffer and lose...

>while the libertarian streaker puts a smile on everyone's face

Attached: 232973.jpg (712x422, 41K)

An unorganized group of 10,000 lolberts with no unified structure, no organized training, and no command structure vs 10,000 organized, unified, well funded and well led leftist.
Who wins that confrontation? No need to answer but just ponder that question. I leave you with that because further discussion will not be fruitful as our world views are too incompatible to discuss things beyond a surface level.

>No, the depression and ww1 and 2 happened. The government ballooned in size, your freedoms shrunk, useless universities and other organisations were kept on life support by your money, endless wars and so on.
The government ballooned in size when private bankers created the Federal Reserve

Attached: 1545451898829.jpg (1702x3372, 1.63M)

>lolberts are only aware of U.S. political groups

Suddenly your idiocy almost makes sense.

Yep. This is what they don't get about the nature of power. There will ALWAYS be someone in charge. Just like every old pack has an alpha dog and every gorilla troop has a silverback.
Just like communists believe in a classless society libertarians believe in a "hierarchy-less" society and both are equally delusional.
Opting out of the power struggle only ensures you'll lose. You're playing the game whether you want to or not.

Yes correct. I hate you so much that I wish you're in charge of your own life user, indeed. Hell, my seething rage is so strong that I will go a step further and advocate for the decimation of government so that you may end up with MORE pocket money than you have now. That'll teach ya
user, you can go ahead and be the little winner you've always dreamt of, idc. I just don't want you in my shit mkay?
No it didn't. It started with Teddy, went above and beyond with Franklin and the rest is history

I like how there never seems to be a middle ground between both of your stances. It is easy to say you're in favor of your centralized super state when it supports you. It turns out, that when Governments fail their citizenry, that citizenry tends to seek their own best definition of freedom. That does not equate to pure libritarianism, but it does serve the point I'm trying to make: individuals are potentially their own best governor. I wish there were more States that were very loose in their governance, so that they allow their people exercise their freedom, but still support with infrastructure. I hate that the discussion here seems to ignore the middle ground.

I forgot to say that the Fed also gets the axe under libertarianism

>Recently a temecula woman
Listen fag, the world doesn't revolve around SoCal.

There is no discussion here user, look at the title of the thread if you're not convinced. Most people ITT don't even understand what libertarianism is all about and their view of it is formed by memes. If you want a thread aimed at discussing shit, then make one. Until then just chill and shitpost to your hearts content

>That picture
No wonder Lincoin committed suicide to the back of the head

>user, you can go ahead and be the little winner you've always dreamt of, idc. I just don't want you in my shit mkay?
It's not that simple. Me not being in your shit allows you to spread shit that fucks up my shit. "We live in a society" is not just a meme.

I made the Dennis Nedry squeal-laugh when she pounded her chest. Holy shit those people are such jokes,

Attached: 1301531914670.jpg (337x276, 22K)

It seems the real problem is many people are to ignorant and greedy to be free and respect others. Which is solved easily by death squads killing those who impede others. So a mix of libertarianism and facism seems to be the answer.