Lmao he’s done. He can’t recover from this one. Tucker Carlson is officially a racist

lmao he’s done. He can’t recover from this one. Tucker Carlson is officially a racist.

Attached: 1F1047A8-FAD2-4EDC-B394-07A40D28425C.jpg (1202x1046, 155K)

fuck cucker tarlson

Nobody is afraid of being called a racist now. The word has no power anymore.

In fact if you're not a bit racist you're almost certainly a soi boi faggot. As always, the left can't meme.

Yeah, once the left starting saying sensible things were racist, the word became so broad that it lost its edge. I don’t even respond to it any more.

Attached: B392664C-EF1C-405B-AFDA-23F9F04EF745.jpg (1536x1711, 1.39M)

I see it mostly used ironically now. Particularly when noting an object is black or white.

I'm racist, and I'm proud of it. Fuck jannies.

This.
No one goes for the redefining of words like those same fags try to do, either.
Let them continue down this road, it'll just ruin them.
Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1559188628947.jpg (500x375, 26K)

You'll know he's really hitting a nerve when he becomes a russian agent as well.

wow this is sensible, not at all.
i'm honestly offended at how stupid the media thinks the general public is.
>A will happen said the people
>no B will happen said the media
>ok said the people
>Media makes A happen
Fucking retarded and perpetually the reason we make the same "mistakes" troughout history

you're officially a idiot

What the fuck kind of nigger jew is this?

sO THAT MEANS HE ALREADY RECOVERED THERE dOLL?

Attached: BreivikNZ.jpg (950x633, 57K)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist. everyone is racist. there are no exceptions.

everyone on the face of the earth would rather be around their own people. everyone looks at people of other races differently than their own.

whites however, are by far the LEAST racist. which is why everyone points the finger at them, yes them, I'm a kike.

the most multicultural nations on the face of the earth were built by whites, maintained by whites, and are + always have been majority white.

non-white nations however are far more ethnocentric and far less welcoming to other people's. even the less barbaric and xenophobic nations such as japan. they welcome other races but would rather they not be there unless they have to be, because they want Japan to remain Japanese.

so I will repeat, there is absolutely nothing wrong with racism. what is wrong however is everyone pointing the finger at white people and crying racist. the only people who aren't allowed to be racist are white people and I'm fucking sick of this double standard. white people aren't racist enough, you all need to grow some balls and be open and honest about how you all feel about being around people who you have no connection to.

you can be racist without hate, that is the natural state of being for everyone. I'm profoundly racist towards anyone who isn't jewish. but I don't hate anyone. I would rather be around my own and I would rather be around other peoples as little as possible. that's ok, that's fine, that's good and proper, that's how it should be. because as soon as you start to mix different peoples together EVERYONE loses out, everyone begins to suffer. it's just not worth it. multiculturalism is a failure and natural racism must rise again. without hateful or violent connotations attached.

Everyone prefers their own race.

not exactly, even niggers dont wanna be around niggers...

Attached: Blackabstract.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Fuck niggers

‘Tis true fren

The term "racist" is dead, now it means "You hurt my feelings and since you're a different race, you are a racist!"

>"You hurt my feelings and since you're white, you are a racist!"

ftfy

Yes.

Why is OP such a boot licker?

> Wew Tucker is such a mad lad. Yikes! Not a good look!

Not being liked by the hivemind of self destroying bugmen is sign one can be trusted.