A traditional catholic(me) bullies a punk in a train by praying very loudly

here's the first link uloz.to/file/BE6BzR8MAo2G/vid-20190914-162602-mp4
password is "bánovce! i will post additional info soon

Attached: IMG_20190914_173439.jpg (362x509, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uloz.to/file/AEP3Ijt7Yb5M/tyrania2-mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

password is "bánovce", I apologize. And the picture is taken after he escaped to another cabin.

What you're doing here is far more important than many users of this board will realize.

When Muslims go on their shariah patrols through European cities, they're essentially engaged in an act of 'signaling' - showing bystanders the strength of their solidarity, social bonds, and cohesiveness. The difference between praying in your bedroom like a cuck as opposed to praying loudly and fearlessly in public is that only scenario 2 allows for the general public to receive this 'signal' whereby pride, masculinity, and vigor become associated with religious activity.

Christian faith was strongest in Europe when we had literal parades of devotees and flagellants marching to the beat of religious chants, pounding their chests and expressing their faith to their communities. The only reason Islam attracts converts in Europe is because many people want to belong to a muscular, assertive, and confident social community - something Christianity stopped being a long time ago.

If and when Christians decide to publicly assert themselves, the basis for Islam to attract converts will vanish. By publicly (and loudly) praying, wearing the crucifix and the rosary, going on pilgrimage to the shrines of saints (for Catholics and Orthodox) and to holy sites like Jerusalem (for everyone, Prots included) we can make this change happen.

A long time ago, it was tradition for Christian pilgrims to tattoo a small cross on their hand or wrist, for maximum visibility. It used to be a sign of pride, bravery, and piety that would earn you great respect from your community. With just a little effort from enough Christians, the tattoo could perhaps become a symbol of value once again.

Attached: Dq-qd2_UUAAF2kg.jpg (898x1010, 92K)

That blue-haired person (of indeterminate gender) who you were trying to rile up doesn't look too bothered by your praying, m8. Too bad. Try it in front of a shitskin next time.

Attached: Not Very Effective.jpg (454x340, 20K)

He escaped to another cabin after some time, the pic in the OP shows that.

>praying loudly and fearlessly in public
Which the Bible doesn't approve of.
Very protestant, really.

uloz.to/file/AEP3Ijt7Yb5M/tyrania2-mp4 this is the second video - when he touches his headphones three times - so he's very annoyed, but too scared to tell me anything. PAssword is the same.

OP u bad

Attached: GAAA-AAH!!.png (464x538, 169K)

based catholicchad dabbing on non-belivers

based

>A traditional catholic
>praying very loudly
facepalm.jpg

>here's the first link
nope, not clicking on that

Ahaha these degenerate snakes will be crushed under the feet of our Lord and Rabbi.

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

Clicking that shit

What the fuck am I looking at?
You better not be doing so illegal shit.

>facepalm.jpg
>german flag next to the ID

Yeah, not surprised a bit.

Become your enemy to beat the enemy?

it condemned it for being vain. like when you're just sitting there yourself drawing attention to yourself so people can see how pious you are.
if you're just doing a march or something, you're just another face lost in the crowd, so it's not really vain.

its ok we didn't need extra proof of how slavs are low IQ and only ahead of niggers

Get your feet off the seat, idiot

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."
lickniggerfeet.jpg

I'm sorry for that unpleasantry. Still, my shoes are cleaner than most seats in slovakian trains. Unfortunately.

You don't even understand what you're saying and neither does he, schizophrenic cunt.

Really based, God bless him and you, OP.

No, I understood everything. Each of the prayers I used was already translated into slovak. I only used the latin originals. And even more, I studied latin in school.

bible says to pray in secret you fucking catholic
dipshit, stick to the ten commandments.

Attached: non whites with white technology.webm (360x640, 2.94M)

>pray in secret
>part of the ten commandments
Why you protestant doesn't read the Bible, Jesus, in Matthew 6 said to no pray in public, not God in the OT.

ok, this is epic.

Whatever, cringelord; the person with the blue hair didn't know what you were saying. Peak autism.

>that url
>a fucking password
year m8 you can eat shit and fuck right off.

>to no pray in public
churches are sorta public, there are usually dozens to thousands of poeple in those places.
doesnt bible also say your body is your temple?
is the bible clearly saying churches are a meme and you can pray at home since you are a chuch?

Because "where two or more congregate in My name, I'll be there."

the first one doesn't even have a password.

>uloz.to/file/AEP3Ijt7Yb5M/tyrania2-mp4
kek

I would rather sit on a seat somebody had his shoes on than sit on a seat somebody put his smelly moldy feet without shoes on...

Its the sketchy as fuck url to a website Ive never fucking seen before using a fucking tongan domain name and the file is hosted with a god damn permalink even though its listed as a file sharing website. Almost any real file sharing site would not allow linking like that.
the site is sketch/10 at best. Probably honeypot or datamining activity by leftists or glowniggers.

test

>in a train by praying very loudly
Here most people would just think that you're mentally ill.

Wow, you acted like an autistic person on a train. Amazing.

I don't get it.
Slovenian's are fucking retards.

>Hey check out this link
>Russian shit

Attached: NoNoNo.jpg (370x212, 21K)

>Slovenian's are fucking retards.
Ironic.

No, its not sketchy, this is completely normal in this country.

'Ulož' means "save" and 'to' means "it", it has nothing to do with tongan.

Nice

Look at the christcuck go...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.to

urls hosted out of shit countries are often used by people with malicious intent or who are broke (not credible).

Can you host this somewhere else or post the webm to /gif/?

Traditional catholic bullying people... why am i not suprised?

>Passworded file
Nope you sketchy jew. Million fucking places to upload it

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)