Sub Saharan Africans have little to no Neanderthal dna, while Europeans have 2-4 percent...

Sub Saharan Africans have little to no Neanderthal dna, while Europeans have 2-4 percent. East Asians have an upwards of 8-10 percent what does this say, could Neanderthal admixture be related to high intelligence?

Attached: EFAC27BA-FD5A-4A40-9534-F20F5CED9CDA.jpg (1440x1440, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
unz.com/article/dysgenics-and-low-creativity-why-china-cant-save-civilization/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
archive.fo/ak2LZ
unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/285734v1.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A nigger with green eyes, like an irish haha

yes
yes
and yes
More you got the higher stage of evolution you are.

Archaic admixture is bad in general, Africans have other Archaic DNA in the 20-30% range.

it's probably related to having a small dick

no wonder they died out. no sapiens or neanderthal woman wanted to fuck those tiny ape dicklets

Neanderthals were extremely intelligent and creative, there is some cave art that has been attributed to Neanderthals that has been described as 4D chess levels of art, and they also made very complex musical instruments, something like a church organ but made entirely of animal and whale bones that was capable of generating sounds richer and more complex than Mozart performed by Radiohead times a thousand.

It's widelt accepted now that if we had an extra 10% of neanderthal DNA we'd have colonized not only the moon but the entire solar system 50,000 years before Da Vinci designed the first rocket ship.

I'm neanderthal.

Attached: Anthropogenesis-SkoglundPCA2-526x310.jpg (526x310, 23K)

so, this neanderthal is the new kid on the block....

>could Neanderthal admixture be related to high intelligence?

Yep 100%. Pic related.

Attached: AE5D7BEC-CCC5-4C5E-A3B9-BD5AED46BAB7.jpg (2344x2736, 1.48M)

Almost certainly, yes.
And you don't have to think that Neanderthals were smarter in absolute terms for that to have happened. They just had to have had some individual genes for intelligence or brain size that we didn't for us to get a benefit. We got that little bit of admixture about 50,000 years ago, there's been plenty of time for individual genes and segments to be selected against and selected for.

Attached: red dress.jpg (1024x867, 137K)

>showing the bluepilled depiction of a Neanderthal

>youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14 Neanderthal Profile of a super predator - YouTube.png (695x454, 421K)

Jews have low Neanderthal you conspiracy theorist retard, why don't you go read some real studies on the matter?

Attached: denton fact.png (600x693, 352K)

You had me going until ‘widely accepted’

thank you for this video poland
jesus fucking christ that's unsettling

GTFO. The face is believable, the arms are not.

Yes, Neanderthal admixture increases visuospatial intelligence. Neanderthals had much bigger brains and skulls.

Pseudoscience. Jews have below average visuospatial IQ. Neanderthals were above average in this regard.

Looks like a Ballchinian...

Blacks are the only true Homo Sapiens. The rest of humanity are literally, by definition sub-humans due to sub-human neanderthal or denisovan DNA.

Where did you get that pic of me?

Take your schizo meds, Tyrone

Im fine with this. It is true that black are more pure genetics. Their genes are largely unchsnged in tens of thousands of years
Genes other races have lost or replaced. Niggers are like genetic time capsules

>chinks
>intelligent

unz.com/article/dysgenics-and-low-creativity-why-china-cant-save-civilization/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
archive.fo/ak2LZ

Attached: chink.png (883x837, 44K)

Interesting.

FYI I was shitposting when I donated the jews being intelligent because of their high Neanderthal DNA. They are retards who can’t live in their own without a host to leech off of.

This demonic depiction of a Neanderthal and how evil they to humans makes sense that if Jews had a large amount of their DNA they would also share the same evil genocidal tendencies towards people not of their blood. the Jew originated from demon Neanderthals raping our people. They are the mixed hybrid and still persist today as demons that hate us.

>Their genes are largely unchsnged in tens of thousands of years
>Genes other races have lost or replaced. Niggers are like genetic time capsules
Wrong

unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/

>But they now inhabit only a few marginal environments, essentially the Kalahari and patches of rain forest. As elsewhere, time has moved on. There have arisen new populations who differ as much from ancestral Homo sapiens as do Europeans and Asians. These are the ‘true’ black Africans.

>On the basis of genetic and archaeological data, black Africans seem to have radiated from a relatively small West African and possibly pygmy population within the last 20,000 years (Coon, 1962, pp. 651-656; Spurdle et al., 1994; Watson et al., 1996). The time and place of origin can be further narrowed down with linguistic data. Speakers of proto-Niger-Congo broke up c. 10,000 BP and the oldest derived group appear to be proto-Mande speakers, whose descendants inhabit the Niger’s headwaters near the Mali-Guinea border (Blench, 1984, pp. 128-129; Ehret, 1984; Murdock, 1959, pp. 44, 64-68).

Neanderthals were stronger, smarter, tougher and longer lived than Modern humans, the one thing they lacked was complex language, and thats why they were outbred/outcompeted. Imagine waves of wolves attacking isolated dispersed bands of bears.

Orcs?

>is a smelly, savage, impulsive, stinking subhuman with pubic hair all over his skull
>thinks his primal genes constitute humanity

Neanderthal ancestry defines humanity, N'gubu. You're an ape who only lives because hundreds of years ago, we made the mistake of not castrating and sewing shut the cunts of negro slaves.

Im pretty sure Neaderthals were the Nephalim from the bible, Goliath was probably one.

I dot think that source says what you think it says. We have a lot of expressive genes. There is a reason why genetic tests know you are a certain race, different races have unique codes that others dont-or rarely-have
There is a reason different groups have different characteristics

Its not so much just the amount, but the mix between cro magnon, denovisian, neanderthal and likely additional hominids we hybridized with in the past

>East Asians have an upwards of 8-10 percent
wrong
they have 40% more than Whites, meaning they average at 4% "Neanderthal" admixture instead of 3%
and only if you count denisovans as Neanderthals, which is a stretch
it's jews, who do have the higher Neanderthal admixture you talk about
and look at the result: neuroticism, sickliness and huge trust problems, prbly the very things that made Neanderthal disappear per se
Neanderthal admixture is necessary to be considered a Human, granted
but in the right proportions, neither too little (else, you're dumb as a dindu), nor too much (else, you're crazy as a kike)
you don't think it be like it is, but it do

higher brain density. and size.
they died out literally because mass immigration and eons changed, not leaving enough food for their chad bodies.
I wonder if we could produce a neandarthal via genetics-analysis followed by selective breeding. revive our fathers.

Jews have lower Neanderthal admixture than Whites, and they have smaller brains and skulls

very wrong, you retarded kraut

Nope. whites have more H heidelbergensis aka Cro Magnon.
Asians have more denosovian and negroids have Rhodensian DNA.
Neander is just a bottleneck that happened after the Toba event.

cope.

That stereotypical depiction is just plain kikery

No because Neanderthals didn't have high intelligence. Neanderthals hadn't even invented the Bow & Arrow when Homo Sapiens got there.

>I insult people because I don't have arguments
Maybe try using actual scientific evidence next time nigger?

That's not the only reason. They were inbred and isolated and many of their numbers were lost due to the Ice Age.

Wrong. Cro Magnons are the first Homo Sapiens to enter Europe after the mass migration out of Africa 50,000 years ago. Also, Cro Magnons were largely displaced by Middle-Eastern farmers about 10-15 thousand years ago, and then by Yamnaya/Coarded Ware who introduced Indo-European languages to Europe. Even the Basque, long thought of as the most Europeans of Europeans, are mostly descendants of Middle Eastern farmers and not Cro-Magnons.

Isn't it bed time in Israel?

wow he cute

This!! Seems like I can finally retire ... prost!

Attached: TDG.png (540x404, 247K)

>higher brain density. and size.
>they died out literally because mass >mmigration and eons changed, not leaving >enough food for their chad bodies

Literally the meek shall inherit the earth

Not a valid refutation.

or perhaps we only found those that were already past the cultural point where you stop burring good tools with the dead

Askhenazi iq is a myth

many older studies have (((disappeared))) in the last decade (same as those demonstrating niggers still have erectus admixture)
but just opening your fucking eyes should be enough to blatantly see (you can also do this with paddies, basques and moortugueses, also blatantly having higher than healthy Neanderthal admixture, which explains well enough why you should never trust any of those either)
for instance, sloped forehead, longer skull, prognatheous jaw, general fridge build: noticeably typically kike, and Neanderthal

Attached: 1541840176509.jpg (600x430, 33K)

Eurasians would have selected out the better parts of Neanderthal DNA

NIGGERS DON'T

>could Neanderthal admixture be related to high intelligence?
No, you are looking way too far back. Humans and neanderthals were retarded back then.
High intelligence has been selected for over the last thousand years or so, more so in Europe/China than elsewhere.
All you have to do to understand intelligence is read this emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

Now stop spreading this neanderthal bullshit, neanderthals were humans, they did not have speial genes and 2-4% ancestry is negligible. Blacks in the US have 20% white ancestry and it really doesn't help much

Attached: download.jpg (230x219, 8K)

based

Cope harder low IQ faggot

Attached: 1080x360 (1).jpg (1080x360, 63K)

>Sub Saharan Africans have little to no Neanderthal dna, while Europeans have 2-4 percent. East Asians have an upwards of 8-10 percent what does this say, could Neanderthal admixture be related to high intelligence?

Niggers are retarded = FACT

White are the most intelligent on the Planet and they responsible for all the biggest technological achievements = FACT

Chinks were good in the past but now are just copying the white, and they want to look like WHITE people = FACT

So, the NEANDERTHAL gene is like a boost if you want, if you don't have any you suck and if you have too much you become degenerate.

White people are the perfect balance of that gene and it is shown nowdays, as we are the Master Race of this Earth.

he's right, though
the particularity of kike minds is they're a lot more fucking likely to be neurotic, not smart

Attached: 1551125561209.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

This right here. The leap to agriculture and rise of civilizations selected for intelligence. Before that we were all nigger-tier.

Attached: 10000ye.jpg (256x390, 22K)

Higher visuospatial capability was a prerequisite for the evolutionary path towards higher intellect, at least in part. Selective pressures in Northern Eurasia did further improve upon these. There is btw some interesting recent research on the effects of Neanderthal-derived gene promoter regions (NOT coding sequences) on neuronal development. Agree though, "recent" evolution is an important factor.

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 141K)

We also breed like every other species on the planet that has gone extinct. Genes don't care who's the best, they simply change over time, whites are superior in almost all aspects and form a great balance, this is true, but when it comes to genetics the quick breeding low-intellect subspecies of man will overcome without intervention.

Just like selling your mom for food instead of cash, good going Gypsy.

>The leap to agriculture and rise of civilizations selected for ...

... primarily higher fecundity as sessile lifestyle allowed for higher reproductive rate (try carrying around more than one small child as a nomadic hunter-gatherer). The effect was a shift in females towards higher estrogen levels, counteracting female testosterone ... and female testosterone has a very strong effect on fetal brain development, especially in males. Also, testosterone receptor sensitivity did go down just at the exact time when agriculture was started ... there is btw an interesting study on the recent effects that changing to sessile agricultural lifestyle had on a population of once semi-nomadic African pastoralists. Sadly forgot the name of that people right now.

Attached: pastoralist.png (2518x1024, 468K)

Yet you are asserting that Africans have essentially stopped evolving, which is not the case. For instance, there has been strong selection pressure for malaria resistance in Africa during the last 10,000 years.

Man, I can see those "highly intelligent" Neanderthals developing abstract concepts of morality and going all "refugees welcome" for the invading species and subsequently dying out.

At least I'm not Argentine.

Hey thanks for sharing.

No wonder they all disapear, they were the WHITE MEN of their Time.

Have a beer from a German comrade (changed my ID because I reset my connection)! Prost!

Attached: 1556193567364.gif (480x268, 1.31M)

fuckers in German caves were playing music with flutes, drawing art and starting the first writings 40,000 years ago.
The Schoeningen Spears from Germany are a half million years old.
Dont believe the cave man bullshit, they were intelligent people.

Attached: boneflute.jpg (466x160, 7K)

Not true, Sub Saharan Africans are mixed with a currently unknown hominid. Have a read of this study.
>biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/285734v1.full
>"Our results suggest that Yoruban individuals trace about 7.9% of their genomes to an as yet unidentified archaic population."

prerequisites are just that
abos, for instance, have very good spatial cortices, proportionally to their punny brains (prbly hence why their obsession with sniffing and drinking petrol, for their "dream time"), and they're still dumb as fuck (before us, they had forgotten fire and the relation between fucking and having children)

>Mei, die Kellnerin hat a scharfes Fahrgestell ... ;)

Attached: prost_kameraden.gif (230x158, 583K)

This thread is fucked by actual facts and evidence now.

Attached: Von Peltzinger.jpg (598x427, 76K)

German dogs would still be in caves if I had my way

Maybe jews just get that appearance from generations of inbreeding

Where does this dumb meme even come from? I have ****never**** seen one single bit of evidence that genes have been found, which are Neanderthal in origin AND proven to be a factor in intelligence.

Attached: 1475289589916s.jpg (115x124, 2K)

If that's the case. Is it a jewish trick that most people consider neanderthal's to be dumb?

In what way and what the fuck?

Maybe Neanderthals were the original civilized people who got rapefugeed by hordes of dumber but numerically superior modern humans.

>Argentine's
>Human

Attached: lacreatura.png (232x215, 82K)

True. Without proper selective pressures it might go exactly the other way. I have to say that agriculture, even if it allegedly led to a "degeneration" in most of the populace, was necessary. Here, I don't see humanity as a uniform species but as a symbiosis of roughly two subclades or "archetypes" under a strong Red Queen scenario. Ability to plan and innovate was shifted to a small subclade of either "high priests" or "warrior kings" which also developed the ability to influence and utilize the masses of "cattle" around them for both their advantage and sustaining advanced society. Interestingly, I doubt the former phenotype is fully and directly hereditary as it depends on a rather narrowly varied combination of gene variants to emerge. Rather, a population produces these individuals with a certain rate by simple Mendelian inheritance from the common gene pool. Ancestral Neanderthal sequences might be crucial here but not THE determinating factor.

Attached: main_screen_turn_on.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Poltards still think brain size correlates with intelligence despise all the contrary.

>This thread is fucked by actual facts and evidence now.

One was glad to be of service!

Attached: dong_shock.png (900x504, 420K)

Or skull size.

This fucker looks a lot like me i must admit. Nose is wrong and mouth is to wide, ears looks fine. Haircut is on the spot. Beard is wrong my beard is black.

oldest writings found are in German and French caves.
Oldest spears oldest music, oldest portrait art.
Human intelligence and family order started in the foothills of the Alps not africa or the Middle east.

There was some repetitive genetic element (again, a promoter region, typical mutational hotspot where replicative slippage could result in severe increase or decrease of copy number) which, depending on copy number, correlated quite well with increases in spatial intelligence ... Neanders had drastically higher copy number here, original H. sapiens was mediocre while apes in comparison all had very low copy number. Again, only one factor.

>East Asians have an upwards of 8-10 percent
Lol no they don't. Europeans have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA of all humans at around 3-4%, retard.

>tfw Neanderthals lost the first race war to niggers so now we're all mostly niggers (even Asians)

While my hair is reddish with blond streaks.

Whites have very little to no Cro-Magnon ancestry. They were basically wiped out by two large waves of farmers.

Mt DNA is not Neander it was heidelbergensis.
The Toba eruption killed the ancient species and allowed modern humans to take over.
A volcano wiped them out and almost wiped out us modern humans too.

So a Kellnerin wie diese? ;)

>Ignoring the obvious reality that niggers have smaller brains which correlates with their low IQ

More brain cells -> Increased parallelization capacity -> Increased processing speed

Processing speed is a crucial factor in intelligence.
It's not at all realistic that something like the complex human mind could run on a brain the size of an ape.

>More brain cells -> Increased parallelization capacity -> Increased processing speed

I remember now, this! The copy number variation I described here had a strong influence on cell division of neurons and affects overall cell size.

Wtf Jow Forums told me Neanderthals were based Aryan humans who gifted us with their superior genes.

Feels good to have lots of Neanderthal variants and proud my dad was able to beat my high score.

Attached: me and my pop.jpg (794x277, 23K)

More connections between individual cells are much more important than more cells in general

True, but of course higher number of cells would allow for higher number of crosslinks assuming that there is some biological cap on the maximum number of connections a neuron can sustain.

P sure I am almost understanding what you've said but not quite. The capacity for increased number of neurons is something specifically Neanderthal? And has been proven to have jumped from them to us? Has the Neanderthal genome even been sequenced? Seems like there's a missing piece or two.

>many older studies have (((disappeared))) in the last decade (same as those demonstrating niggers still have erectus admixture)

Surely you saved one? How do studies dissapear? I would love to read those studies.

Couldn't post the picture in my last post, sorry
My internet connection is stone age tier today

I read some time ago that (Northern) Chinese have a mutation that increases their brain size, could it be that one?

They are important, but not "much more" important. What matters is Raw Processing Capacity, i. e. gray matter.

Is this book worth reading? Got it in front of me as I type. Library book. Should I bother?