Texas Commie Bar

Anyone in Denton area recognize the bar in this video?

youtu.be/9GZSjP-s_Rk

Attached: Screenshot (98).png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uMkBf_1529622327
youtube.com/watch?v=inSFD41UWX8
houstonpress.com/news/nazis-protest-anarchist-book-fair-in-houston-9825203
youtube.com/watch?v=iMEQx2leUdQ
dentonrc.com/news/an-assault-and-reclaim-america-chants-denton-bars-have-troublesome/article_862981eb-bd5c-5be6-809d-2fe8a1bf2123.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the VFW?

Someone posted this video in another thread, this in the Dallas area.

Attached: Screenshot (99).png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

FFS you are one lazy nigger

Attached: Rubber Gloves.png (962x658, 326K)

Didnt realize that was the business name on the window, I thought it was wall art.

Attached: Screenshot (101).png (515x553, 279K)

It was also stated in the video. Did you have dildos in your ears?

That was a pretty damn wellmade video. Those are rare.
A little bit less with that fashwave feel would be better tho. I hate that stuff.

this fucking LARPing is cringe

No, I don't. Nice AVI smart guy.

Yeah because when you left wing cunts do it you call it resistance. Risking injury and arrest isnt imaginary fun time you fuckwit.

Attached: IMG_3116.jpg (1536x2048, 957K)

Showing up in front of a literally who bar with just people drinking and having a good time is stupid. Why not go in front of a bank or CNN? What is the actual point here when it just looks like people having a good time and then autistic screeching in the background?

I used to go out and counter protest the commies in Houston. Last one I went to was the same day as the Charlottesville cluster fuck. Time to get back out there again.

liveleak.com/view?t=uMkBf_1529622327

Video states they are having their commie meetings there, are you that damn dense?

They are having a anarchist "book fair" which means they are just sitting around drinking and reading Krotopkin and Bakunin. What the hell is wrong with that?

*Kropotkin

You aren't fighting the powers that be, just working class hipsters who are chilling and having a good time among their own crowd. Peak Lumpenprole activity. "also muh liberty!" what the hell does that mean when you are interrupting a book fair?

Shill harder tea boy.

>Anyone in Denton area recognize the bar in this video?

Implying that Jow Forums goes to bar.

We are not degenerates you know.

>Shill harder tea boy.

Attached: brainletwojakcrossedarms1.png (194x259, 6K)

Go shit outside retard.

I see you like funny pictures, here you go.

Attached: Chihuahua koran.jpg (839x562, 96K)

I
Going to a bar doesnt make you a degenerate, being a drunkard does.

>

Attached: poop in toilet.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Hadji is mad now.

Attached: Pig Koran.jpg (400x377, 37K)

>do not engage them
What did she mean by thay?

>Claim to fight fascists
>Attack random boomers for wearing red hats
>Actual fascists show up
>Hide and call the fascist police
OH NO NO NO NO NO

That was me, here's another where they introduce themselves to brave "antifascists" outside of an ICE facility youtube.com/watch?v=inSFD41UWX8

>NOOOOOOOOO ANARCHISTS CAN'T READ THEIR BOOKS

Can someone clearly tell me whats going on? Cant use audio at the moment

Just remember that you'll be a stinking shitskin living in a toilet country for the rest of your life.

If that makes you feel better mutt-chan

Attached: 56.png (500x470, 20K)

He really painted your wagon, user.

Attached: 1559868755999m.jpg (820x1024, 197K)

That looks like a Paki with a used Old Navy 4th of July shirt that are bought second hand in shit hole countries like yours.

Attached: Cat Box Koran.jpg (360x270, 14K)

Who's stopping them from reading? It's not like Patriot Front is assaulting peaceful assembly.

In fact, they even tried to help communists practice their newly learned nazi punching skills at a nazi punching seminar. The ebil fascists were simply helping brave communists trannies practice
houstonpress.com/news/nazis-protest-anarchist-book-fair-in-houston-9825203
youtube.com/watch?v=iMEQx2leUdQ

It's called Harvest House. Next to Rubber Gloves Rehearsal studio. Here is an article from Denton Chronicle

dentonrc.com/news/an-assault-and-reclaim-america-chants-denton-bars-have-troublesome/article_862981eb-bd5c-5be6-809d-2fe8a1bf2123.html

>pushes their filth disguised as propaganda
What

larping is the foreplay before the cock of history rams itself into the asshole of Man

Thanks for throwing that out there.

It's agitating and interrupting a legitimate leftist event not a tranny story time. They aren't assaulting just autistically screeching meme politics like and "MUH LIBERTY NO MORE TYRANNY OF MINDS!". In reality all they are doing is hanging out with commie friends while sharing a few whiskeys and discussing Proudhon.

Bunch of right wingers went to a lefty bar and scared the shit out of them.

Also since when have anarchists ever been a threat

How do you type in gay lisp like that?

Attached: weird-science-robert-downey-jr.jpg (702x379, 15K)

Attached: molymeme.jpg (257x196, 7K)

bump for finding and exposing violent commies

I assume the only reason a lefty bar even exists there is due to UNT (i think its them) being there, attracting some lefty college associates.

Nice YT channel

Attached: Screenshot (103).png (1553x718, 397K)

Keep advocating for faggotism, keep advocating degeneracy, keep advocating the unconstitutional ban of the 2nd amendment, you guys are going to get annihilated.

Attached: 1561336195600.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Thanks hit the sub button while you are at it

Anarchists are usually pro 2nd amendment. Only faggotism I saw was the patriot front.

I grossly underestimated your level of stupidity.

t. mutt

>It's agitating and interrupting a legitimate leftist event not a tranny story time.
So? They have free speech too. Besides, those lefitsts advocate political violence against their opponents, they can't handle a speech and some flares? tranny fragility is real

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors will be delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw

Attached: 6feaec4ff34bd9cb584a1ab0390ebeaa7ca2ad23e9ae6915bb54338fb86e9d62.jpg (714x450, 104K)

Didn't say they didn't have a right to, just that it is autistic screeching.

Please go to sleep. It's well past your bedtime.

I'm not actually in pakistan

Attached: pepi.png (1270x1110, 60K)

>t. mutt
Witty comeback retard

Well that makes me feel better. I'm glad the inbreeding isn't as bad as I thought yet.

dumb insult and no argument deserves dumb comeback

>dumb insult and no argument deserves dumb comeback
That's all you've got moron

there it is again

>there it is again
So clever

thanks

>thanks
Feel welcome to get shit on again at any time

What’s wrong with anarchists? Uncle Ted is one. Amish are very closely related to anarchists, too. There are millions of other things to protest - why this irrelevant bar?

Attached: 7F08D9F0-A92B-43AD-8758-D5A35A48539B.jpg (736x981, 169K)

feel free to make an argument

>feel free to make an argument
I did when I posted the vid, way to fuck yourself.

Because they think they are fighting the establishment by annoying some hipsters in Texas. textbook lumpenprole

Who's your favorite theorist bro