Hello Jow Forums

I remember when my first gf found out I browsed Jow Forums. Met her at college and we really hit it off. For the next 3 years things were amazing. She was not only pretty, but interesting and had a great personality and was a great person to talk to when I was down, hell we had some rough patches but in the end it didn't matter because we loved eachother. But I had one thing I kept from everyone I knew. Jow Forums. During the day i'd be the loving boyfriend she wanted, but at night I was some sort of twisted meme loving recluse. I'd be on Jow Forums pretty much every night and tell everyone besides my girlfriend about all of these so called memes and "green texts". I'd spend all night posting nigger hate threads. This one memory still haunts me to this day. one time I was browsing Jow Forums at 2am and making posts in a really intense nigger hate thread, it was getting bad to the point where we were all just posting gore of niggers getting brutalized. Only to find out my gf was standing behind me in silence, she had awoken from my laughter, at my desktop in shock and awe. I'll never forget the look on her face as she saw what I was doing. I tried to explain but she didn't want any of it. "no babe, it's not what it looks like" I pleaded. She replied with "sorry but I can't be with you anymore, I feel really disgusted and never knew about this." I yelled, she hurried out of our room as if I was some monster. She went to her parents that night and told them everything. Up until then I never knew how disgusting what I was doing really was. It all came crashing down, and I never saw her again. The greatest thing I had in my life, ruined because of this board. And for what? Just to be a racist who separates himself from mankind. It wasn't worth it. Just came back to tell you guys this story and let you know you can still turn it around. Stop spending your time here being bitter and angry about life. Step outside, meet new people, find happiness. Cause you won't find it here.

Attached: 895-man-person-fog-mist.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKWfdluW568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 just a creative writing post
this post confirms my theory all along, you're all just internet racists and don't do or voice your opinions irl. good to know. you fucking cowards

I’m an incel so your story couldn’t happen to me. Fuck jannies and fuck niggers too.

nice blog post, leaf

And you leafs wonder why you carry the title “worst posters on the internet.”

At least aussies are funny

hello rddit user, my gfs have always been more racist than me, because niggers are subhuman and muh dick

LOL nice try faggot, now go fist yourself .

My gf hates Jow Forums with good reasons but never ever judged me for it.
Your gf didn't truely love you.

and then everyone clapped

Youre here forever. Embrace it.

In real life I usually judge people on behalf of their behavior and caracter, nomatter if black arab or asian, but if you start agressing me or any other around me, start misbahevaing, or simply have the comportement of a subhuman I'm gonna call you a fucking nigger, goat-fucker, sand nigger, curry nigger, etc.

I simply have a natural distain for other races that come in my country and leech of the ressources that were destined for my people and myself, claiming benefits without giving anything back.

completely agree, cannot believe thinking like this is considered Jow Forums-tier

This thread again...

nice concern trolling. some newfags may fall for it, but we didnt want them here anyway

>things that never happened, part 34923
>1 post by this ID

People never ask why you're racist. They think its some wierd irationnal hate when it's often its based on experiences and facts.
I've had countless bad interactions with minorities and became racist over time, i wish we could all get along but minorities don't want that.

> you didn't tell her and introduce her to redpills

you lost her the moment you were weak
and you are weak
stop being weak
cockfag

my woman was a feminist who was one of those 'trans' types (she was a girl that had been entrapped in the lgbt community and thought she was a boy)

basically. she is embarrassed about that whole part of her life. she is mine. she wants a homestead and she has been fully redpilled.

my diagnosis is you either don't fuck good enough to redpill a woman or you are not articulate enough. or as I have said you are weak.

Or MAYBE just MAYBE you are a kike.

Attached: Amerigo-Vespucci-statue.jpg (356x599, 57K)

Obvious concern troll is obvious

If you were actually an user and you actually gave a shit about any of us, you would tell us to just keep Jow Forums hidden but continue to browse it. That's what I do.

Attached: not the cia.png (1110x590, 572K)

Loser.

why

why do you hide

>trans
So you are dating a dude?

no

she wanted to become a dude
no longer does, instead wants like 12 kids and to be a house wife. She had identity crisis for like half a year "m-maybe I am bi user" "I thought I w was a lesbian when I was younger"

A multitude of reasons.

If you just go up to someone and try to throw insane redpills at them, their just gonna think your a freak. You do it slowly, introduce them to memes, drop little redpills here and there. It's a long process.

(also i don't want to become a NEET)

>unironically posting racist shit on Jow Forums

>laughing while doing it

I would dump my boyfriend on the spot as well you autist

disgustingly ashamed manlet keeps secret from woman and is a C U C K when she sees his true form - full blown cowardly faggot hiding at night...

>it's not the content of the posting, it's the c u c ktard flavor of the mim. She knew all along, she just wasn't sure if it was baby fucker, faggot closet, animal ass lust, teddy bear faggot, ETC... and it never mattered what it was, the faggot could not be himself, a fraud fucker, a liar, a cover up artist....
LOSER !

My hottie wants to see and read it but she is not allowed. Estrogen levels.

Laughing while your watching niggers getting rekt is not funny bro.

then do that. i have redpilled like three people

we have a little fascist cell in multiple communities going already... I never thought we would come so far. Not neo-nazis. Proper nationalist. Women who are women. Men who are men.

You are born men, you will die brigands.
youtube.com/watch?v=TKWfdluW568

TITS or GTFO roastie
GFTO anyway

this is now a motivation thread. now that everyone has pissed on you, villainous kike, our spineless coward, whatever you are.

What are the fascist cells in some communities? I already know Warhammer 40k got quite a few ANONs there, anything else I can be a part of?

no irl

so she caught you jerking off to the purest 2d waifus you could find ? you sound like a fuccing faggot OP

i am guessing you are american tho.
find your local iotbw posters, network

also discord

What do you prefer, a pussy, or a literal mass storage of redpills?

Thanks lux bro for saying what I think.

Attached: civic nationalism.png (1192x477, 216K)

Attached: 1556320320624.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

>Remember goys. You're all just a small fringe group of incels who have no impact on anything in real life. You are angry and hate people just because the color of their skin. Nobody will love cause everybody hates you.
Kek never gets old

Attached: ShillsBTFO.jpg (1023x1024, 492K)

Hi rareflag

For anyone who doesn't know this yet. The kike shills new strategy is to make posts about Jow Forumsacks losing their girlfriends or wives