App of map of densities of niggers in the western world?

I want an app to see in real time where all the niggers live so can better understand how to stay away from them. I can do reconnaissance and remember it from my mind as well but this is 2019. Too many niggers.

Attached: salvini.jpg (453x462, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datashine.org.uk
blueshift.io/election-2016-county-map.html
heyjackass.com/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
worldatlas.com/articles/where-is-the-african-diaspora.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That can only be achieved with China level surveillance.

"how can I run faster?"
stop being a faggot nogs literally don't matter
worry about (((niggas)))

Just get a map of crime rates. It's the same thing.

kek

Attached: francemetro.jpg (1024x684, 77K)

fucking genius.

>in real time
Might be giving false impressions since all the blacks are in white girls apartments fucking them

I had been thinking about making an app like this. Generally for the threat of crime in a given location, but I had of course considered adding demographic data as well. Are there any particular features that you would be interested in?

warnings that the app sends you if you are in dangerous territory, make it women friendly, its better pr. like something for anti-rape or something

Nobody fucks Asians, ricecel

In the U.S. you can use street names as indicators of black areas. "Martin Luther King" streets are of course pandering to blacks. Less obvious are streets named after heroes of classical education. Any street named "Euclid" after the great geometrist was named by past people with a better understanding of history and thus indicates an older neighborhood. Older neighborhoods will have the worst housing and thus the most blacks.

In the UK they handily mapped the census data into a interactive website.
datashine.org.uk
There will probably be a Belgian one.

Here is one for the US.

blueshift.io/election-2016-county-map.html

Blue = niggers, spics and jew fodder.

heyjackass.com/

Good idea. It can be a community open source map. Similar to the shit on the street San Francisco map.
>be Jow Forumsack
>walk along street x at time y and count the number of non whites
>report in the app: 8 biggers, 3 spics, 5 azns.
>over time the app calculates the average nonwhite presence at any given time
>"hmm I need to go to a place let me check the shitskin map"
>App: 123 street between ave X and ave Z. Probability of encountering niggers at 1 PM 20%, Spics 15%, chunks 30%. Optimal time of lowest non white presence 7 am.

Crime map included, avoid those areas at all costs.

"Racial dot map" for the US. It's near a decade old, but should be updated after the next census.

Same thing would be useful for buses, trains etc.
Here you kinda need to learn the art of which and when public transport to take.

Someone gave me the Ring app and cam as a gift. I got redpilled so hard seeing the amount of videos of black crime in my area that goes unreported on the news.

NPCs on the app now have been defending their crimes all the time and if you show a video of a black committing a crime, you're a racist. You cant even report shit now without backlash.

I would love to move out of this black neighborhood. Already had my shit broken into once when I moved in

As far as America goes, the worst places(in no order) are Atlanta, Baltimore, St. Louis, basically any city in the south. Keep in mind that the other cities only have a lower ratio of blacks to make space for beanbags and pajeets

In my country it's literally as easy as using a voting map of the past election as there is 100% correlation between Deep PSOE-voting neighbourhoods and crime streets.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

1 Brazil 55.9
2 United States 46.4
3 Haiti 10.1
4 Dominican Republic 9.2
5 Colombia 4.9
6 France 3.8
7 Venezuela 3.2
8 Jamaica 2.8
9 United Kingdom 2.5
10 Mexico 1.4

worldatlas.com/articles/where-is-the-african-diaspora.html

Just make sure to brown scale it with white as the safest and super dark brown as most dangerous

That's a great idea for an app.

Why bother sorting it by race. All you need to do is market it as an anti-white app and have it only detect percentage of whites in an area. Make them segregate away from whites instead of the other way around. That way it isn't "racist"