Jow Forums will defend this

>Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: israel.jpg (736x648, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benjaminlcorey.com/no-bible-doesnt-command-stand-israel/?fbclid=IwAR3acffKVBoL8V4dJUKBpTVvg3O_8QgkISXyaFyzEE_lgToBEpazE2VmB90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only /ptg/ will defend this.

Bibi has him on a leash.

Scared, Mohammed?

Attached: 93433313_d9e1c00084.jpg (341x500, 67K)

>From your tweet to G*d's ears...

Attached: JonathanPollard.jpg (750x563, 52K)

This would be the best realistic solution for the US, that's why Bibi isn't begging for it.

The treaty would invariably confine Israel to some set of borders far short of 'greater Israel.'

>defending zion don

Pollard should've been hanged

SHAME!

tell bibi i'm praying for him & his wife.

no leash needed, america is simply protecting God's people and reaping the blessings that come with that

you too can reap those blessings, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. That alone "grafts" you into the twelve tribes of israel and makes you a jew. with all the biblical blessings...

Attached: 2Chronicles7-14-kjv.jpg (640x400, 375K)

>war between jews and muslims
>jews die, muslims die
>Jow Forums wont defend this

>“Tremendous” alliance
Trump knows jidf niggers

Based. This would be like FDR allying with Hitler’s Germany.

Attached: A54795A7-3324-4B88-91EA-AD046591AD70.png (203x248, 73K)

I can't speak for everyone, but this crap and the red flag bullshit aren't making it easy to keep supporting POTUS.
That said, POTUS talks a lot. I wouldn't panic or start burning MAGA hats until it looks like it's actually going to be acted on.

>The "Keep America Great" slogan is shit as well.
>Nigga, we ain't there yet, just barely started getting traction on this shit
>save the endzone dance bullshit for when we have measurable fucking results

The United States has offered Israel a mutual defense treaty in the past and they have declined it. It is undesirable to them for two reasons. 1. it would require them to define their borders and this would put an end to the land grabs. 2. It would require them to inform us when they are going to take military actions and this would put an end to their periodic little bombing ramages.

Fun fact,, Israel is by legal definition not an ally because we do not have a mutual defense pact, More people should know this.

oh fuck you,, you are a zionist stooge.

read this. benjaminlcorey.com/no-bible-doesnt-command-stand-israel/?fbclid=IwAR3acffKVBoL8V4dJUKBpTVvg3O_8QgkISXyaFyzEE_lgToBEpazE2VmB90

Checked. Add the JUST act and I'm there with you.

Trump is a Rothschild puppet whom own Israel. Q is nothing more than a morale booster for White America as Trump throws them under the bus. After Trump wins the 2020 election is when he signs red flag gun law legislation and attacks Iran.
Epstein was extracted under Barr+Trump’s watch! President Trump has no problem extracting/killing Pedo Blackmail handler Epstein, but plays ignorant when the world’s most honest journalist, Julian Assange, rots in prison - even though Trump would have never been elected if not for him.

Israel and jews need our prayers! Pray that they find Jesus Christ and love in their hearts.

Matthew 5:44
>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

The Rothschilds are some of the most wicked people on Earth and so need our prayers more than anyone!
>Dear Lord. Please help the Rothschilds use their tremendous influence to do Good in the world, rather than Evil. Please destroy the blackmail leverage they have over Trump so that he he stops complaining on Twitter about things he is supposedly in charge of, such as Mueller/Powell/FBI/etc. Break the spell that is held over low IQ white America that keeps them from seeing the Truth beyond the left/right paradigm of “worship everything Trump does and just be happy that Killary didn’t win” nonsense. Let the Truth shine, my lord! Also please help the Rothschilds not be so sexually attracted to each other so that they may start reproducing with outside, stronger genes. Thank you, Lord. In your name, Jesus Christ, we pray.
Amen

Attached: D2D89013-E884-4663-A006-953AF251FD03.jpg (1242x1688, 975K)

Israel First!

yeppers. There are no Demoncrats better than Trump, so Trump will get re-elected. That’s when we need to start worrying.

>after the Israel elections
Y’all missed the most important part. Netanyajew isn’t getting re-elected. And anybody calling him bibi needs to be gassed

I think he is and my hope is that this is all done by Trump to prop him up and that act will never get signed.

I mean yes I do defend that. We have to align with someone. Ot will be jews and gooks until the other vermin are eliminated. Then its all for themselves.
You can not win without a strategy kids.

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world" -George Washington

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." -Thomas Jefferson

OK, Nose tradamus, whatever you say.

Attached: D398094C-D208-45D6-9A6A-51915D813F16.jpg (528x684, 67K)

What blessings do you speak of? Israelis selling our military secrets? USS Liberty? Spying on us?

>Using whom incorrectly
Wow we should listen to this guy

At least I’m not circumcised like you are. How’s your tiny little dry prick with no sensitivity working out for you?

When we take over, we need to do dick checks and exterminate every circumcised male (which will get rid of all the jews and muzzies and most koreans anyways). Or throw you in a gulag

Also death to Israel and all Israelis

Who wins?

Checked.
What exactly does Israel give us in a geopolitical sense?
What is the JUST act and how is it spooking an ally that we actually need: Poland?
These questions are important because it looks like this entire thing is
1)Trump attempts at propping Bibi up before the elections
2) personal feelings of the President that lead to signing an act with an absolutely irrelevant ally for the price of losing a relevant one.
The US should align only with the countries that can give us something back in return. No country ever survived a freaking feelz based international politics. Israel haven't been relevant since the 80's so I hope that, usually pretty good, Trump's international policy here is just because of the #1.

Jow Forums would not and does not condone this. I speak for the oldfags. This is our redline, Trump. Do this and we write in Ron Paul en masse unless Tulsi makes it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHHAHQHQHAHAH
POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

kek, imagine projecting this hard
>calls for the death of all Israelis instead of praying for them
Found the non-Christian fool for Satan!

Attached: D6D23A4C-25C5-43D1-AA45-3042254BDF51.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Trump is an abomination.

Unfortunately Tulsi “did not qualify” for the debates AKA didn’t sell her soul to the M.I.C.

Attached: 13C73768-CD2A-403E-8E5A-1A3F2A0F7969.jpg (1242x1716, 668K)

This would be good because it means Israel would be required to defend the U.S.

>implying Israel would ever provide us with resources to defend ourselves
>implying we would even need it

Stonetoss is good but how long is he going to milk the sweating meme

How would this mutual defense treaty work? Israel declares war on random camel-jockey country and America fights for them?

Sure, why not. Netanyahu and the Neocons have been pushing Trump to go to war with Iran. This is the counter offer. "I won't attack Iran, but if you're that worried about it,. I'll move an armored division to Isreal,you know, just in case." I doubt Netanyahu goes for it, because if the mutual defense treaties the US has with other powers are anything to go buy, it means Trump will want to park 50 thousand troops on multiple military bases around the country. Almost like an occupying force. But if Bibi DOES refuse, it means Trump can throw up his hands and say, "well, I tried," and proceed to pull the US out of the Middle East entirely. Which is why there have been a dozen of these threads so far, with more incoming.

Pol already defends sucking gay cock

Attached: 1566568293598.jpg (970x873, 120K)

4D Chess, am I right, magapedes?

good question

Attached: DBB62784-C26A-41F3-B863-A71F8D78A4B9.png (625x605, 47K)

America can live on his own, it has literally everything. Your people is just too dumb and Israel is preying on this

Our democracy is in trouble. It has let in foreign influence, it is so great now that it overwhelms constituent desires. Send help.

remember to defeat israel you will have to regime change america too

this ensures ww3 is going to happen in the future

Shove your blessings up your ass. Shove Kike trump up there, too. Why did we let a man who would allow Israeli intelligence free reign in the US to be president?

>and does not

Wrong. Neo-Jow Forums is just a bunch of Trump-cock suckers

It's what Princess Ivanka would want, so Tubby has to accede if he wants to keep getting those sweet BJ

Attached: Tubby.jpg (540x540, 67K)

You Bible Thumpers are so screwed up, you don't even realize you've been conned by the phony Jews claiming to be Israelis.
Take your war mongering elsewhere.

Attached: EuroJews.jpg (474x531, 66K)

MIGA

>america is simply protecting God's people

Attached: 1568332998678.jpg (726x572, 157K)