Since I saw a couple of posts today about pic related, can I get a source on it?

Since I saw a couple of posts today about pic related, can I get a source on it?

Attached: 12.png (711x197, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2019-08-30-nasa-admits-climate-change-not-caused-by-suvs-fossil-fuels.html
leadstories.com/
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8THEz18gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's only available on US networks. Third Worlders get out.

What will the far left do without their favorite religion?

pls no bully

bump

naturalnews.com/2019-08-30-nasa-admits-climate-change-not-caused-by-suvs-fossil-fuels.html

leadstories.com/

I've seen a couple of "sources" like this.
It's a Hal Turner Radio Show.
I'm asking about a NASA source. You know, where a NASA official says it or NASA confirms someone said it and they agree with what he said.

Bump

>literal fake news with no source
what a surprise

The only source provided was a faggot blog post. This shit was gay and fake from the very beginning.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

yeah they said it

Yellow Journalism shill websites never give out the actual source because they are straight up lying. They only ever link to other fringe blogs.

Yeah I guess this thread was pointless. Carry on ...

>The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.
first paragraph

Attached: FUCKING_RETARDED.jpg (363x363, 23K)

well they did say this part

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 16-27-04.png (398x247, 47K)

You are fucking dumb. Dumb on a level similar to the blackest nigger from darkest Africa. I can tell you stopped reading after the 3rd sentence, you absolutely retarded yard ape.

Earth's orbit is but one gear in this cosmic mechanism.

KYS

This is been a thing for a while

the hockey stick graph was debunked, yet they seem to be unable to make an argument without it.

I watched a documentary on this a few months ago. it happens every 20? thousand years.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 16-38-58.png (588x830, 147K)

Who cares about NASA?
All people studying astrophysics are high-IQ European and Asian men.
Yet NASA is overflown with dumb women and minorities.
Hence, they are not a real organization doing serious work.

When global warming gets thoroughly BTFO they'll move on to ocean acidification next. Which is also easy to BTFO because basalt and limestone neutralizes acids, and the ocean is almost entirely lined by limestone and basalt.

Its funny how people will trust them on one thing but if they said climate change was caused by humans you wouldn't trust them due to confirmation bias.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8THEz18gc