Why Are We Still Using Racist Language?

If you ever thought about the terns: nugget, negros, black, and African American you will realize that "nigger" is less racist than the term "African American". The terms are used in reference to skin color and when you think about it, not all Africans are black. Take Elon Musk for example, he is from South Africa and holds both American and South African citizenship, hence he is considered an "African American", but people call niggers in America "African American" despite them only being from America and not Africa. People are assuming that all niggers are from Africa, which is blatantly both racist and bigoted.
The term "Nigger" is a blanket term for all people who are considered black, and less racist and more politically correct than if you were to use the term "African American" as a blanket term for all people who are black.
"Negro" is also a racist term used to refer to blacks since it is commonly used as a substitute for a racial slur for black people and never as a positive substitute. The term "Negro" is also never used in a modern context unless used in a racist form, it also has a history for being used as a racist term in reference for blacks in the past few decades much like how Irish used to be called "Paddies".
Which is why the term "Negro" is more racist than "Nigger" cause "Nigger" is being/has been used as a non-racial slur in the modern day/society.
I've lived with an African for 8 months and I would never refer to them as an "African American", that would be both racist and bigoted since they are literally black, from Africa, and not from an American nation.
"African American" is literally a racial slur when used in reference to a black person.

Attached: JPEG_20190304_200458.jpg (600x813, 82K)

>TL;DR
What precisely is going on in the photo?

shave your pubes

>tl;dr
Try reading for once you uneducated American.
>what precisely is going on in the photo?
Try looking at the photo
Stop.

>ID: 9XcCNBoY
try reading your ID BoY

>
(you) BoY

TLDR nigger

I am too retarded to understand
Read

"hovering hand"

Meanwhile, in Mexico...

Attached: 20190914_130719.jpg (1612x1123, 1.16M)

Call me old fashioned but I enjoy a good "spear chucker" more than anything anything.

So that's why jap men blur out their dicks- there is nothing there!

Asian dick meme is real

Chinese custom, shows the newly married husband being reborn into his wife's family.

rare

Chad family.

I would argue Afro-American is more racist

What is "afro american"?

What we said before "African American" became concrete.
Well, what public figures said, anyway.

Why da fuq is that dude naked?

What about kaffir or floppie whatever you call them they are a disgusting race of people

Yeah okay, sure nice gay ass nigger faggot kike post, but the real question is what the fuck is happening in this picture?

You can tell someone is a newfag if they have never seen the pic before.

You know this lines up with that rhyming proverb about urinating in another's carbonated beverage for the sole purpose of one's Chinese ethnicity and his unrelenting desire to jest.

That doesn't explain the picture

It is exactly how it looks.

tiny pp

Great thread.

nigger is an entirely descriptive term that is only offensive because nobody wants to be a nigger, and niggers want you to ignore that they are niggers so that they can behave like niggers without repercussion

Kek! I see what you did there.

Attached: 9a0cb8d5a2e378747beecba0debc50bfdf89b03a398653b62e72c3339e51f909.jpg (292x326, 20K)

>How the Irish were once called Paddies
We refer to ourselves as Paddies all the time.
In fact 'Paddy' and 'Mick' are very common names in Ireland.

what did he do??

man, i wish my mother in law got to see my dick in front of my wife