Antinatalism

Every human is pathetic animal and death is everything in our world. Every second every minute. Are you ready for death? Life is too short

Attached: daniel.png (1181x1202, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSYiF6A6RK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like russian doomers insights

>Pathetic animal
As compared to?
>Still not walking the walk
The equivalent of these modern "nihilists"

Ythk uo youtube.com/watch?v=qSYiF6A6RK4

>As compared to?
any without carbon based form

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
Anti Natalism is just reaction to Overpopulation.

Huge world population reduction, but ... Africa,China and India will domain the world

Any what? There exists nothing other than carbon based life forms. For what reason?

>Every human is pathetic animal
patheticness is a human concept tho

>Africa,China and India will domain the world
Force antinatalism to them. They are too stupid and selfish to realize somethin

kill yourself then

Attached: 1565970193427.jpg (540x435, 42K)

Too much, Too late

Attached: 3554A247-D4ED-4A6A-B986-07B5D5D638E3.jpg (631x486, 26K)

after my parents

Why do care about what they think? They brought you into an existence of suffering.

i think i feel some kind of shame. also debt (TO BANK not my shitty parents)

nobody is quite sure what the meaning of life is or the correct morality, so the only thing to do is to try and survive as a species to allow us more time to work on figuring out these problems. this means we should focus on reducing existential risks like asteroids, pandemic disease, nuclear war, AI safety and sustainable space colonization. developing advanced technology and the social institutions required to use them safely is, at the moment, humanity's most important goal.

Attached: 1470446094996.jpg (946x710, 69K)

I love it when atheist loses it and goes bananas.

>s to try and survive as a species to allow us more time to work on figuring out these problems. this means we should focus on reducing existential risks like asteroids, pandemic disease, nuclear war, AI safety and sustainable space colonization.
So many copes, so interesting. No. fuck off

Nihilism is for cucks
Get off Jow Forums nigger

It's obvious we were made for there's nothing that humanity can attest for that is remotely as complicated as we are that self created. Of course you're allowed to disagree but doing so would make you not only hypocritical but a liar. After all your statement took not only your hands but also your mind and will and sufficient knowledge of the whys and the wherefores to exist at all. Not to mention the complicated technologies for us to be here.

i am not an atheist. God exist and he is cruel and ruthless mofo.

Attached: 01acda2bea814f20b535865f9f88372b.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

Based Erenchads

Attached: 1561915277454.jpg (805x1200, 234K)

shut the fuck up. you are natural born cuck

Attached: 200px-Liberator.jpg (200x282, 21K)

You were created user, all humans are a created people. All things in fact from the smallest atom to the largest spacial phenomena. So turn that frown upside down!

God's not cruel. Adam and Eve chose this hell we're all in. Remember, our foreparents were not cursed until ADAM ate the fruit.

so you are just a bunch of atoms, yes. atoms with an ego

Attached: 1554928036423.png (500x498, 270K)

Why? banks ran by carbon based lifeforms.

>Adam and Eve
>anceint jewish memes

Please die nigger.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (266x189, 12K)

read

You are the same guy on /his/? Propagating the same thread over and over again? Payroll much?

>waaaahh waaaahh the animal is getting eaten by another one this is so cruel
are you a small girl? Do your parents know you are on here?

>Payroll much?

yes

BY MOSSAD

Are you happy now low iq subhuman?

Yes. But an end is coming, user, and soon it will all cease to be. Whether we're counted among the survivors or marked for eternal destruction are you not curious to see how it all ends? I know I am, in fact I'm practically shaking with joy.
And that's even if you and I are marked for deletion for being unrepentent scum bags or if we're able to become approved for salvation---don't know about you lot but I'm giddy all over because God's will shall be done on earth as it has been done in heaven and all of the Devil's machination will be turned up and obliterated with the Devil and his demons being locked away for a long time.

Are you joking life is way too long
40 years of being completely alone cuz i got marked by the ai as a dissident probably from birth
Theres no God and no help coming i plan on ending it on my terms

lol noone cares nuggler

Attached: 2f0.jpg (680x673, 44K)

I know you're all defeated just now knowing that your most hated enemy, the Jews, got their start with Shem. Shem spoke the original language God gave to Adam seeing as how Shem's children were approved and well, you're probably from either Ham's seed or Japeth9(?)'s seed. Whatever the case, you're just jelly your ancestors language got all confused and Armiac/Hebrew is closer to the language God taught Adam.

Not happy, nor suprised you are propagating somekind of agenda.

I am a part of the whole, I will do my duty as man. Death coward

Stop conflating antinatalism with promortalism. One can adhere the former and not the latter, or vice versa, or both or neither.
Antinatalism is the logical terminus to negative utilitarianism.
Not an argument. That is like saying if you support end-of-life care for your mother, by giving her extra morphine to painlessly shorten her life, you may as well kill her now.
We must take control of the global community and quell these numbers.
>the only thing to do
"we oughta" morality spooks
>is to try and survive as a species
what is the inherent worth in this aside from what your own ego plasters unto it?
>to allow us more time to work on figuring out these problems.
Let's start fires to put them out! We're heroes! Have more children with more problems, diseases, wars, etc. so maybe we can help them (and burn up with the sun anyway)
Nihilism =/= antinatalism. AN is underpinned by rigorous ethical findings, viz. Benatarean asymmetries.

Attached: benatar better not to have been.jpg (331x499, 18K)

So are you ok with fact that i can rape your white aryan whore mommy and castrate your sissy g*rman daddy? Might is right tho. God is cool guy and he like rape stuff be sure

Attached: dead_german_little_sissy_boy_bbc_slave.jpg (702x572, 196K)

based and High IQ

Here's the chorus from one of the most uplifting songs I have ever heard, The Streets "On The Edge of a Cliff":

For billions of years since the outset of time
Every single one of your ancestors has survived
Every single person on your mum and dad's side
Successfully looked after and passed on to you life
What are the chances of that, like?
It comes to me once in a while
And everywhere I tell folk it gets the best smile

Laugh into the darkness, friend.

You are so fucking delusional and stupid. Die.

not sure if you are a little girl or an edgy teenager now

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Attached: do it for ted.jpg (1022x727, 135K)

Asians are not really human. Insects tend to spawn in large numbers too. You just need some proper pest control to keep the numbers down.

There is a God you idiot. But please, seeing as how you're a believer in never to be proven big bangs and abiogenesis and evolution, do show us as it happened evidence of the big bang.

1) Show us the nothingness that was and then show us the exact moment the singularity appeared in the plateau of nothingness nowhere bringing with it time and space.

2)Then show us as it happened evidence of the singularity that was Purported to be no bigger than a meson self create and expand 32 trillion times faster than light. And it had to seeing as how it had several universal masses in an area no larger than a meson. Thereby it knew it had to self create and expand just fast enough to avoid becoming a dimensional sized black hole.

3)So, before we go on to the idiocy of abiogenesis and evolution, do show us Scientifically where and how the singularity self created and that's, SCIENTIFICALLY, i.e., with Observations and Test. Then Scientifically explain to us as to why another singularity hasn't self created in all this time seeing as how the first singularity self created for no reason at all and just decided to on a whim.

I love the fact your are a complete bitter asshole, i wish you a very very long life ahead of you.

your counterarguments are so fucking pathetic

Life is about suffering. Learn to suffer life. I suffered my whole life and I continue to suffer and every day is either okay or miserable. And that's good because to live is to suffer and to suffer is to live and I wouldn't trade that for anything for there is joy in misery. IN death there's nothing! I curse death and all it's taken away from us.

Attached: D933DB86-7829-4B27-8A5D-4C4FFC68D32D.jpg (764x1024, 135K)

it wasn't supposed to be an argument. Do you actually believe that your point was worth debating? Just keep whining about life you little faggot. Just remember that the majority of people manages to enjoy life. But they aren't sissy cowards like you.

Who wants the guilt and responsibility for bringing another soul into this shit world?

Attached: 39bHaXt.png (791x395, 123K)

>But they aren't sissy cowards like you.
Wow you are tough guy. So...Are you ready to fight with Khabib or maybe street fight with thug nigger? Answer cuck.

Attached: GermanCuck.jpg (640x580, 150K)

Attached: 4B0E6B0400000578-5621589-On_one_vegan_antinatalist_facebook_page_among_photos_and_videos_-a-11_15238 (633x941, 51K)

low IQ people and subhumans

Go tell nonwhite countries that you filthy yid

Yeah. I can't wait to die.

Break the Cycle !

Attached: xdeimyg9mnl11.jpg (492x660, 41K)

yes. nonwhites should end their bloodlines too

And selfish people who are Ego driven and want grandchildren ect.

>Are you ready for death?

Absolutely

Get a job Igor, your family's tired of supporting your alcoholism and disabilities

Attached: 1565990742139.jpg (620x509, 153K)

>ad hominem

Pathetic.

I like you. I hope you die childless. Breed new humans in this world the biggest evil

Life is too long. The last third just visiting the doctor.

> i cant get laid so no one should

fuck off retard

Everyone really desires to escape this place. So we all try to go in the way we came ;p

>tar black nigger
>buys jewish origin myth

Buy it? I know it to be true and would gladly die for it even if I would be unsure of my eventually due to my not so candor improprieties. I am a villain and as much of one as you are if for nothing else the crime of being apathetic especially when I see the truth and I embrace it whole heartedly.

your problem however is ten times huger. much huger; lack of as it happened evidence of your god, the big bang and of its other two never to have happened fantasies, abiogenesis and evolution.

tar black nigger brain at work folks

Oh My, the child reveals his illogicality for all to see and sneer at; surely the little one has SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of said phenomona that isn't words written by lying dogs, and so much never to be proven cryptic jargon care of the very same type of lyinig dogs? Surely the little one has SCIENTIFIC observable testable evidences of the big bang, and abiogenesis and evolution that isn't made up purported fantasy?

surely the horribly deceived child has ACTUAL evidence of evolution of the first Purported instance of evolution a PURPORTED BILLION years ago when a sea creature evolvded into a more complex sea creature and onward and so forth unto mankind and all alive today; and that's as it happened evidence of each creature evolving into its successor species in an unbreakable chain of each creature suffering the allegedly frequency that is allele--surely you can show us SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of the purported allele frequency in all things from the first instantiation of evolution unto all that's alive.
Show us one creature's allele frequency which compels it to metamorph into a successor species, its skeletal metamorphoses when applicable and its genetic aberration unto another life form.

eeh

Yes. you see in the early 1920's a Brit and a Ruskie imagined a what if scenario; what if the early earth was a magical place where life could self create with the greatest of ease.

And from then on the lie that is abiogenesis began. And of course more lies about evolution which began a lot earlier also propagated. Add to that the big bang lie and viola, never to be proven bullshit care of lying hypocritical dogs who should have been murdered the moment they began to lie. But, we're not fighting against flesh and blood but Satan and his demons and their spiritual shenanigans so I digress.

lmfao

hehe okay :D

Would be nice mate ;D!