People who are actually based

>people who are actually based

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2734805
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20329590
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
academic.oup.com/ajcn/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/ajcn/nqz035/5494812?redirectedFrom=fulltext
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2728487
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/185711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has he killed his dog yet?

Sv3rige destroyed him hahahaha. Vegan gains is batshit insane.

I request the green goblino webm.

daily reminder you have no good arguments against anything he says

low cholesterol leads to neuropathy.

he is pretty based but seems like a massive cunt

He's a nigger.

source

Not eating enough nutrients causes starvation.

Sv3rige did faggot.

who tf is this for cryin out loud

He looks like a fucking blob with diabetes now. He's also mentally disabled due to lack of nutrients.

Is this achievable natty?

Vegans are tranny tier. Kys

bet he shills for yang

Attached: dubsSquared.png (691x641, 574K)

Dude acts like a psychopath. Just gives people more straw man arguments to criticize vegans with.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2734805

I don't there's ever been a person more fucked up from veganism.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

He acted like a psychopath before eating pussy regularly.

What the fuck happened to him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 16.59.54.png (964x554, 573K)

this picture really exemplifies that no matter how swole you get, if you have the face, mannerisms and soul of a dweeby fucking nerd you will always be a dweeby fucking nerd

Tell me. Has he killed his dog yet?

Not if youre a vegan, hes 100% on HRT. But that particular picture is 90% lighting.

>Lowering serum cholesterol levels is a well-established treatment for dyslipidemia in patients with type 2 diabetes
You're retarded. This is about forcefully lowering cholesterol to treat diabetes. Your body naturally makes its own cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol is not needed.

On the other hand, eating cholesterol leads to heart disease, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and high blood pressure.

>On the other hand, eating cholesterol leads to heart disease, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and high blood pressure.
You meant eating sugar.

Why is this guy skin green? Is it because of the vegan diet. He is literally green and look sick.

His father came back into his life recently hahahhaahhahha just kidding.

Attached: five years a vegan.png (1636x1224, 1.27M)

>On the other hand, eating cholesterol leads to heart disease, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and high blood pressure.
Enjoy your early death idiot

the king of autistic mutts

This. Beware the Jew Niggers

No, I meant eating cholesterol. It's extremely common knowledge.
I'm not a vegan, but good to know you don't have an argument.

Ugly nigger
Dated outside his race
His gf is a racemixer
Fuck this faggot

Attached: 1553391830870.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

why is he so fucking green?

begone JEW

Sv3rige doesn't even understand what an essential nutrient is

Not this green mutant.

> narcissistic personality disorder
> based

Both contribute to heart disease in different ways

he is green because of his shitty camera

a true chad.

Sugar is vastly worse than cholesterol which is actually good for your health.
Neither do vegans.
That's like saying both Neil Armstrong and the guy who made his socks contributed to a moon landing in different ways.

Also on the topic of "HORRORS of cholesterol"
>Eating a diet high in added sugar can do a number on your blood lipid levels, according to a 2010 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Adults who ate the most added sugar (an average of 46 teaspoons per day!) were more than three times as likely to have low good HDL cholesterol levels compared with people who kept the sweet stuff to a minimum, according to researchers at Emory University who analyzed the blood of more than 6,000 men and women. The scientists also found a link between eating more added sugar and an increased risk of elevated triglycerides.
Vegantards literally have higher "bad cholesterol" compared to sugar free meat eaters due to insane fructose intake.

6 months of training and non-retarded diet would get one the same.
just look at his face, he's burning through braincells to get enough power for flexing.

there are zero peer-reviewed articles against veganism, or eating fruits and vegetables

cope and seethe harder meatniggers

Attached: IMG_0939-uai-516x621.jpg (516x621, 116K)

>british
>white

>Neither do vegans.
Talking specifically about his debate with VG, his arguments came off really stupid because VG knew what the phrase "essential nutrient" meant and Sv3rige seemed oblivious. He was argument was basically
>if you don't eat raw liver, your body won't have a liver and you'll die because the human body requires a liver, hehehe, there's no liver on a plant, you have to eat it
>That's like saying both Neil Armstrong and the guy who made his socks contributed to a moon landing in different ways.
No, it's like saying the endogenous molecule that lodges into the arterial wall and the exogenous molecule that increases the rate at which the other molecule lodges into the arterial wall both contribute to the problem

You can literally see how half dead he is 90% of the time, its fucking hilarious.

>He acted like a psychopath before eating pussy regularly.
this makes sense desu

Attached: vegan-mac-and-cheese.jpg (666x1000, 455K)

your myelin sheath is almost entirely fats

Attached: vegan-junk-food-bar-3.jpg (960x640, 79K)

Why is his skin yellow when he is black?

Fuckin pussy-ass bitch.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 4.34.57 PM.png (643x427, 495K)

Your body makes fats

Except there's no cause between meat consumption and high "bad cholesterol". Yet there's a direct cause in sugar intake.My analogy is 100% on point with you dipshits lying by omission of specifics.

What kind of shitskin is this?

>6 months of training and non-retarded diet would get one the same
Retard confirmed

Exactly, it wouldn't produced it if it was bad for you.

Attached: burger with bacon.jpg (1500x1000, 462K)

>Sv3rige destroyed him hahahaha.
No, he did not.

I like Goatis for the meme value and so on, but he's actually kind of retarded, and I'm not even talking about his beliefs about the earth being flat or how we shouldn't drink water.

He doesn't understand much about nutrition and his debate with the Canadian Supreme Autistic Vegan was embarrassing. He simply hurled insults at Richard and yelled about ANTI-NOOTRIENTS all the time.

Attached: dfacfd668e1fcc7734583108ec5ff413.jpg (736x414, 80K)

The brain is almost entirely made up of fats, cholesterol chains, fatty acids, etc...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20329590

Attached: 14_friedchicken_Things-You-Didnt-Know-About-the-Holiday-Season_144845914_DarrylBrooks.jpg (2400x1600, 459K)

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1af1.jpg (3619x3687, 2.52M)

Attached: steak-house.jpg (1920x1440, 272K)

>Except there's no cause between meat consumption and high "bad cholesterol". Y
Of course there is, and it's far, far stronger than the relationship between sugar and cholesterol, which the non-source you posted didn't even test directly or test for LDL, apparently
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Attached: turkey-dinner-costing-new-yorkers-22-percent-more-this-year.jpg (3000x2000, 659K)

Attached: fish-and-chips-5.jpg (1000x1261, 71K)

There's a difference between producing fat within a cell wall for structural integrity and ingesting a fat that has to go through your metabolic system. By your logic, sugar isn't bad either, since we make that as well.

I find mulatoes disgusting but this one isnt as dumb as he thinks. Hitler was vegetarian.

>1997
Into the trash it goes. Scientific understanding of cholesterol completely changed in the last decade.

keep in mind retards like him will sue people just over the smell of meat...

Attached: vegan meal.jpg (468x468, 51K)

>He's a nigger. and looking at him gay as fuck.

Hahaha, no it hasn't, at least not what this is referring to. It contains over 300 studies directly testing the effects of dietary saturated fat and dietary cholesterol on blood levels of LDL. There's no scientific revolution, real or imagined, that could possibly invalidate that direct data.

You believe what you believe for no justifiable reason and you're trying to find any excuse to deny the reality presented to you.

Dietary cholesterol is the building block for testosterone.

Lipid hypothesis niggers get the rope. Or shall I say, the stroke.

And estrogen, and the stress hormone cortisol. It doesn't mean eating cholesterol or having high cholesterol is required for testosterone production or will increase testosterone production, otherwise people with genetically high cholesterol would naturally look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Instead, they just die prematurely of heart attacks (unless they're treated with cholesterol-lowering drugs)

>no it hasn't
Yeas it has.
>contains over 300 studies
Outdated studies.
>directly testing the effects of dietary saturated fat and dietary cholesterol on blood levels of LDL
With no relation to sugar intake that can triple your LDL. Which is the stuff you DON'T eat when you eat meat/fish or other healthy souses of cholesterol. Therefore its completely irrelevant. Unless you're talking about how healthy it is to eat fast food and other garbage.
>There's no scientific revolution
Acquiring new, better understanding and dismissing the old is how science works.
>that could possibly invalidate that direct data
Yeah i guess flat earth is not invalidate either. Or classical physics. Or a billion of other theories.
>deny the reality
Says the idiot who still says that cholesterol is bad despite one google search proving otherwise.

>Yes
No
>Outdated
No
>With no relation to sugar intake that can triple your LDL. Which is the stuff you DON'T eat when you eat meat/fish or other healthy souses of cholesterol. Therefore its completely irrelevant.
More claims with absolutely no evidence. If you look at the studies within the studies I posted, sugar actually lowers LDL relative to saturated fat.
>Acquiring new, better understanding and dismissing the old is how science works.
But you're just assuming the papers are "outdated" and that '"science is all different now" for no reason and with no evidence, when it would require a hell of a lot of strong evidence to invalidate what I posted, which is why it's still a scientific consensus. You can't just call it old and move on.
>one google search proves otherwise
That about sums up your position. You'd just google "saturated fat and cholesterol are good" read some blogs on the first page of google and think you're well educated and qualified to talk about the subject

I can feel my t-levels rising already

You are blatantly ignoring scientific studies because "not new enough" while completely failing to provide scientific studies to back your claims. Russians really are the niggers of the caucasian world.

>LDL cholesterol and apoB were higher with red and white meat than with nonmeat, independent of SFA content
>2019
academic.oup.com/ajcn/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/ajcn/nqz035/5494812?redirectedFrom=fulltext

>Among US adults, higher consumption of dietary cholesterol or eggs was significantly associated with higher risk of incident CVD and all-cause mortality in a dose-response manner.
>2019
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2728487

>sugar actually lowers LDL relative to saturated fat
As i've said. Outdated garbage. Harmful one at that.
>read some blogs
Here you go you lazy cunt.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/185711

Also before you screech "muh this sugar is not that sugar" - sugar is sugar.

Again studies that don't take into account sugar intake or diet. Into the trash it goes.
Go fuck yourself another lazy burger.

>As i've said. Outdated garbage. Harmful one at that.
Okay, then post the incredible research that came out and made a century's worth of research invalid
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/185711
This isn't even an experiment, it's a cross-sectional observational study that found a barely statistically significant trend in women and none in men. That doesn't even support what you said about sugar, let alone invalidate what I posted about saturated fat.