What options do you have, America?

It's not banter, I'm not shiting on you, but the fucking two party system is really biting you in the ass, doesn't it muttbros? Whomever you elect, its gonna be a kike puppet. There is no real third option. Seriously, what can you guys do?

Attached: zion_don.png (574x601, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump because it'll keep the status quo
2024 will determine the fate of the nation and ultimately the world

I hate our polictans because they are controlled by the elite and they all want to fuck up the Middle East and coup countries through color revolutions. Donald Trump is somehow the best president we got even thought I think Rand Paul would have been a better president.

So you gave up your faith in democracy yet?

Trump does not want to go to war with every Middle Eastern country that doesn`t want a US military base in it. Trump does not want to anatgonize Russia for going the EU. Donald Trump by no means is a good president but he is better president than any polictan

Attached: iuV0RYF77Z.jpg (736x562, 72K)

this
he's better than the last six presidents

Trump didn't do that
The demographics and the liberals did all the work

>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan
>Kyrgyzstan
>Tajikstan
Whats the fucking point? Can any user from the military explain?

>Trump because it'll keep the status quo
By keeping status quo you mean cucking out more and more for Israel

>what can you guys do?
1. Roll over and accept it
2. Run
3. Fight

That's what it will come down to, it will keep happening until career politicians and central bankers are being executed in the street.

>orange man bad
Take your hotmones tranny

Americans have only existed to serve and die for Israel.

>always do opposite of what jews say

>Rand Paul
Literally the only hope I have for this country

Eat more burgers and be cucked by the day

only boomers and boomerkin actually think voting does anything.
>Oh no! The goyim didn't vote for who we wanted them to! I guess we lose! it's over. Dang voters! They are too powerful!
imagine thinking this is the case?
Then they create this propaganda that if you don't vote you are not a true American to try and place shame on people who don't vote, this solidifies the illusion in people's minds that what they're doing at the booth is actually important.

The US`s polictal system is fucked but with Trump it is less fucked. He is fighting the corruption but I wish he will fire Jared Kushner and his daughter, Ivanka Trump they are both war-loving kikes.

If you talk to a real american from the golden prime ages of america he would say a revolution.

but the neo-americans are too cuckoldy for that, gotta vote for the tie's color of the next puppet of zion.. will it be red or blue?

>He is fighting the corruption
>But he should fire his most trusted advisor and daughter who are both corrupt kikes
wtf

Attached: Trumpscabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.93M)

Dont smash your oun testicles with a hammer

I hope Rand Paul runs 2024.

Attached: iu.jpg (1619x2000, 791K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Based

funny

This timeline..

Fuck you I'm gonna do it!!!!

Well, not bad for Israel, I'll give you that Shlomo.

Is Russia working for Isreal?

Attached: western_wall_vladimir_putin[1].jpg (880x495, 74K)

I would prefer the pre-2008 status quo before feminism and identity politics were prevalent so I'm voting Biden

It's a catch 22 because a 3rd option will be another kike puppet.

>I would prefer the pre-2008 status quo before feminism and identity politics were prevalent so I'm voting Biden
>Voting for the guy who ruled alongside king nigger who ruined everything

Attached: eatu shitu.jpg (600x600, 98K)

This guy gets it. You can not undig yourselves from that hole whitout blood sweat and tears now.

Attached: 1560921924787.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

secede

>Wants pre-2008 politics
>Is going to vote for a post 2008 politician

Attached: IMG_20190527_215745.jpg (480x475, 23K)

Based muzzie.