Congratulations America! You are now under Israeli protection. You are now safe

Will this be remembered as Trump's hallmark achievement. The USA will now be supported by the full military might of Israel. With one brilliant move Trump has secured Judeo-American dominance for centuries to come. With Israel on its side, the US need not even worry about Russia and China

Attached: israel alliance 3.jpg (734x595, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/palestineundermo00lest/page/n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B-based

only a kike would take "the possibility" and pretend like that's a concrete thing.

Is this a joke? Several million Jews are willing to defend your country whenever you need our protection

>defend
Are the Palestinian teenagers available instead? We can even provide them with rocks.

Attached: 1568478206586.webm (400x292, 2.49M)

>sign peace treaty
>US immediately claims internal threat, I.e., the deep state
>ally, we need your help. a lot of these people are dual citizens.

Based.

My secret hope would be we're effecting regime change in the middle east one final time.
>Of course we want to protect you, greatest ally
>Place 20,000 troops in Israel, begin hostile take over after they relax
>Palestinians get their home back, and the jews are all dead
It won't happen. But I can dream.

The idea that a country magnitudes stronger than any other on the planet should ever enter a "mutual defense" treaty is completely laughable

>>Palestinians get their home back

that's fucking gay mate

>effecting regime change in the middle east one final time.
>one final time.
Topkek m8.

What's laughable is you thinking you are not a vassal state of israel.

All Americans exist to die for israel.

T-This means Jews will die for America r-right?

Attached: 1548453481601.png (582x491, 260K)

Art of the deal lad. 4d where's wally. Sorry, waldo.

>IT'S ALL 4D CHESS

kys MIGAfags

If we get our own Iron Dome, I'm all for it.
Literal anime-tier shit.

Attached: 1546743914413.jpg (1200x798, 365K)

>Palestinians get their home back
The concept of 'Palestine' never existed before 1948, they have literally said it's just the people of Jordan trying to garner international sympathy from bleeding-heart leftists and other retards. 'Palestine' has no history, no form of government, no works of art, no commercial enterprise, no record of alliances or wars, only popping up into existence magically in 1948 claiming to have existed for thousands of years and that their sacred land is being taken from them.

Even *IF* the bullshit claim was true - their land was claimed by a rival group of people, 'Palestinians' declared war on them to seize the territory back, they lost the war. Tough breaks sand niggers but loss of territory happens when you are defeated militarily. The law of conquest doesn't give you a special exception because it's the current year.

We should send them some more money so they can protect us better.

Israelis literally piss themselves in fear when fighting Palestinians armed with rocks.

Mostly I just don't want the jews to have it. Or anything. For example their lives. Those should be taken. I don't really care who gets it after that. I do appreciate the clarification, though.

I heard they're gonna fight mexico for us.

I actually think this would be really fucking bad. Our glowniggers still have some limits. They're not very stringent. And they're often bent. But fucking mossad just goes all out, all the time. I don't think anyone deserves to have the jews set loose on them. Even the spics.

Attached: 911 mossad.png (2724x1520, 2.6M)

IDF is very powerful. You would need 2 million soldiers to conquer us

Will you fight to keep America at 56%?

>The idea that a country magnitudes stronger than any other on the planet should ever enter a "mutual defense" treaty is completely laughable
We are strong, but not THAT strong. The US can still be useful to do us

Lol savage

>t. Mishtamet
Retard. Weaponry and machinery is getting old. Less and less people are even enlisting.

I bet you run out of Iron Dome rounds before we run out of Patriot missiles

you're doing great, bud.
Get out, real jew. We're having fun with shitposter jew.

Attached: kek.gif (190x200, 1.88M)

didnt we just catch them spying on us

Yup. And we're installing their 5g towers across the nation. If they're going to defend us, they probably need to know the internal layout of all homes in America and everyone's private conversations at all times. How else would they defend us?

Ben Gurion actually planned on sending troops to Korea, but we sent money and aid instead because the communist party, who preferred North Korea, had too much power at the time.

you have few batteries already and I’m pretty sure you ordered more, or at least declared you will

Dumb fucks dont realise this is Trump interfering with Israeli elections

USA could develop their own version of anything any other country's military currently has

4D chess, right?

Attached: 1568482275632.png (1000x432, 147K)

Israel is just securing it's control over its penal-colony in North America. No big deal.

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

what about the leftist kikes here that actively fight against israel as a state and should be abolished? What are you fucks going to do about them?

>the us needs double crossing semites to protect them from semitic schemes

Israelis are hilarious

Same thing up north, pal.

back when clinton was getting serviced by lewinski, the arabs would joke that is was apt a jew was sucking American dick.
now theres some weird 69 going on with saudi's on the sideline begging to join in

Attached: ARPAC.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

Jews arent welcome here gtfo oven dodger kys

If it didnt exist then why did the un create a partition plan for palestine in 1947?

archive.org/details/palestineundermo00lest/page/n8
published 1890 m8

Attached: louis.jpg (480x480, 25K)

America is just an Israeli labour colony at this point.

>inb4 israelis die in upcoming Iran war and in ongoing US wars.

iron dome is a joke, only reason israel isnt blown to bits is cause hamas artillery is shit tier

*fewer

yea and your cowardice treacherous filth. Now don't get me wrong when a jew is cornered for the Slaughter the mental problems they all to often have work to give them a burst of adrenaline to fight back. I don't see peace a option with (((jews)))

Attached: dfghj.png (753x606, 1.01M)

>quick death

>mutual defense treaty with israel
die for israel goyim.
When the palistinians finally get an upper hadn well send our kids right into the middle east to die defending the most demonic state to ever exist.

Ill vote for anyone besides trump. Id vote for fuckign hillary, beto, any of them. Im done with this zionist piece of shit.
Voting for trump may have been the worst mistake of my life. We should have memed anyone else. Jeb would have been ideal.

Attached: zion don getting instructions - 1561391614448.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

or just cut you off from being the parasites you are. oy vey no 38 billion to shoot rockets with white phosphorous at kids clearly its Antisemitism

Attached: iuhj9876.jpg (955x628, 89K)

Attached: image.jpg (570x708, 450K)

Are you talking about Israel or China?

shit, really? first I heard of this.

The only choices we ever have are blackmailed by Mossad.

Attached: il_794xN.1991396452_h9j0.jpg (794x777, 140K)

Attached: uhbygv8t6.png (1137x513, 181K)

The Balfour Declaration explicitly mentioned Palestine.

That was when the Brits gave Palestine to Rothschild as a homeland for the Jews.

Unmentioned in the Declaration was "and something really big needs to happen in order for the world to let you just move in there".

>HAHA BOBBY FISCHER JUST LOST ANOTHER PAWN!
>MUH 2D CHESS!
>Kys if you think strategy exists, fischerfags
>t. turbo brainlet

Attached: 1560622524617.png (449x800, 84K)

U.S.S LIBERTY BENEATH THAT FIGHTER JET NOW.

Jeb would've been worse shit than Trump.

Rand Paul would've been better. Rand Paul was who Fox was trying to stop when they were hyping Trump non stop until Rand dropped out and then they started hyping Jeb, but it was too little too late.

Shit on this thread

Attached: ijnuhb88.jpg (727x602, 81K)

>You know that volatile "nation" that starts ship with literally everyone and whose military is one onethundreth as powerful as ours?
>Yeah we need to make a defensive pact with them!

Attached: 1568167321024.png (908x783, 463K)

>f-16
>1967

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1083, 1.56M)

>israel is our greatest ally
>dont even have a mutual defense agreement
Trump is just calling the bluff

This. OP has not learned to play the game. Most definitely is a faggot.

There hasn't been a moment in history where kikes have been altruistic. Where people can look back fondly at Schlomo and say that he did it to the detriment of himself.

BASED
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
PRAISE KEK

>but we sent money and aid instead
I wonder where that came from in the first place