What did (((Hollywood))) mean by this?

Screencap from the new Godzilla movie.

Attached: 75383CC3-6AD1-40DB-83DD-908A78CA8429.jpg (1804x1113, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wVDtmouV9kM
youtube.com/watch?v=6bMX20ka7kQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
youtu.be/emTVwb9l0rs
youtu.be/jh8toaxFNsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably a biblical allusion to the red dragon in Revelation

You think Hollywood puts meaning in there movies?

Yes Hollywood is Satan’s brainchild it is full of symbolism if you can’t see this your a nigger

I was too busy watching giant monsters battle to care about symbolism in this movie

tits or gtfo

Read revelations by saint john the divine of patmos. Retard

In that movie humans=jews.
Monsters = collective identity of the people being suppressed by the jews that is rising up.
The lady = a jew that realize that they are killing every nation on the planet by being (and i quote) parasites.

>new Godzilla movie
Is it made by Toho? If not, it's not a Godzilla movie.

>Reading any religion..

You kikes really need to be holocausted again.

Attached: DCA325F7-DFA0-4680-86D3-F23F89DEF38F.gif (318x200, 491K)

Personally I too would have put something like that in my movie because it's cool symbolism.
It looks like a devil rising from the fire and that's what you're meant to assume.
Because it's a monster movie about monsters.
Derpy snerfy.

Hell I would have gone even further and had a dragon creature come up out of the ocean with a cross in front of it, therefore mimicing revelations as a cool kind of easter egg for the film.
This is just cool symbolism.
When they put shit in movies that's bad it's extremely subtle, in the background, and it's creepy. This ain't it.

Also, did you happen to notice the PAZUZU statue in the underground lost city beneath the ocean?

Attached: Screenshot_160.png (444x298, 318K)

What's wrong with Zoroastrianism or the Cult of Sol Invictus?

I assumed (((they))) were trying to sell us on Atlantis too.

It's the cross on the grave of the Godzilla franchise. Fuck this movie and it's feminist/environmentalist propaganda. At least Shin Godzilla had a nationalist message.

Here, I found it.
You can find it at 1:34:41 in actual movie, and you can see it at the 1:50 mark during the trailer.

youtu.be/wVDtmouV9kM

Attached: Screenshot_161.png (1505x767, 1.35M)

Reminder
> Ghidorah the “False King” is the Great Red Dragon/Antichrist
> Godzilla, who dies as a result of mankind’s sins but rises again to defeat Ghidorah, is Jesus Christ
> Mothra is the Woman Clothed in Sun
> Rodan and the other Titans are mankind, led astray by the Dragon but later forced to bow and confess to the
true King

Attached: D09F4EF8-B470-4648-8AEB-4CDCB63507E7.jpg (900x471, 25K)

>What did (((Hollywood))) mean by this?

What did (((China))) mean by this?

Fixed it for you.

When I was watching this movie, I was walking on the treadmill at the gym. When the movie got to the point where it was just supposed to make sense to us that humans must be killed off to save the planet...I literally flipped off the movie and vocally said "FUCK YOU" and everyone in the gym heard me.
What a bunch of garbage!
And if I was that dude, I would have strangled my ex wife as soon as I saw her...she tried to fucking kill him for fuck's sake AND thousands, if not MILLIONS of innocent human beings died because of her White Privileged ass!

based.

> feminist
How? Aside from le bald black woman it seemed fine in that regard
But yeah Shin is superior in just about every way

Attached: 48D7829B-7131-48DA-BD8E-BA370EEBEE45.jpg (2048x1380, 695K)

I bet it has something to do with yngve-frey as you see the gravemound there

but wait why are they burning all the fish?
is it the 30 years war?

when unironically sweden was the hero
>oooh
>chill down poland you fucking heathen idoltorary!
>THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD!
>stop worshipping idols

Attached: 1561860671686.png (452x546, 88K)

Oh, that’s cool

This, they barely even try to hide it these days

Willful blindness at this point for anyone who denies it

>that moth-like humanoid statue
Reminds me of the image of the beast (antichrist) that people will have to worship.

HEATHENS!

CORRUPTED OLIGRARK MONEY HEATHENS!

Attached: 1561816750976.png (716x1120, 361K)

ITT: schizos off their meds

> having an autistic freak out in the middle of the gym
Kek
The only one trying to justify killing off millions of people is the crazy bitch and her ecoterrorist pals who are unambiguously the villains of the movie

Attached: FCA67230-05C7-4550-9B8A-B7131A21302D.jpg (1458x2048, 309K)

hello user drroool
I am the pope... siiigh

whatever you have sinned... yes sinned.. creepy voice

just give me your money then you will be absolved

NO! GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS LIBERA!

Fuck OFF Creepy church people

lit history too much for you there ireland? well I didn't make it

also
>I am the pope
>so you guys got any small boys around?

ffs I stop. I just do it becauseI see these catholics all the time attacking protestants but they never bother back it's one sided.

and no I am not even christian but I was raised as such

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

FYI:
You see the statue of Pazuzu when the doctor says: "Goodbye, Old Friend..." and then there's a nuclear explosion that kills the doctor and revitalizes Godzilla.

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (451x186, 44K)

Token Asian female scientist. Black female military commander. White female scientist that created a doomsday weapon. Yet she's blameless because a man is always responsible. Feminine comic relief male. The father is somehow responsible for their divorce? The young girl saving the world from the generic eco-terrorists.

imagine paying money to jews to watch their propaganda

Attached: Screenshot_160.png (888x596, 1016K)

Yes, everyone involved in the CGI, scripting, special effects, etc is Jewish. Clearly not Chinese.

Yes, but follow the shekels...
Hollywood panders towards China, because (((THEY))) want to sell their movies in China.
So, China does run Hollywood along with the Jews.

The Asian female scientist was a Mothra twin, if those were male that would be a problem
Le bald negress and Middleditch were admittedly annoying
The villain female scientist definitely wasn't "blameless," literally everyone calls her out for being a murderous psychopath, including her daughter (the Asian scientist calls her "that bitch" at one point), and ultimately she gets killed off (originally she was supposed to have survived and gone to prison but test audiences hated her so much they reshot the ending to kill her off)
The young girl was kind of unnecessary, but she was bearable

China owns the production company (Legendary).

This well-known and documented
It's why so many films have random Chinese actors/actresses now, and why China is almost never depicted as the bad guy

This.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

Hmm really makes you THONK

He's one of ours.
Back of Satan-Hitler.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Nobody cares, faggot.

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors will be delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: feea9eb001dcf9ceb25a9e2ce5e71d0d5a0b4d773359f32d937adf1648bd1f7b.jpg (719x1111, 184K)

The only reason they wanted to stop the dragon was because it was an alien that wanted to destroy all life. Godzilla and the other monsters wanted to just destroy human civilization. So basically humans are still the villains but the space dragon is worse. Although we're still wiping out human civilization because i shit you not. The film believes in Cortez's doomsday global warming prediction of 10 to 20 years.

The few decent fuck in Hollywood calling out the NWO.

youtu.be/emTVwb9l0rs

Hollywood needs to make movies geared for Chinese audience, because Americans middle class has been dying off, while the Chinese middle class is (or was) growing.

>China is almost never depicted as the bad guy

Pacific Rim 2, for example

you are a schizo

I forgot about the Mothra sub plot. Although the film tried to give the mother a psudo redemption by killing her to stop King Ghidora. Also they tried to justify the destruction of humanity by calling Godzilla nature's regulator and with the human survival bunkers. She never recanted her genocidal views and the film's last shot is Godzilla's triumph over humanity.

Attached: Screenshot_163.png (1056x549, 1.08M)

Watch Eyes Wide Shut then ask this again

The final battle also takes place in Boston. Anyone got the shot of the American flag over Fenway? Also Godzilla could be God Emperor and Mothra his beautiful wife

Mothra always dies and comes back

Godzilla and Mothra are explicitly stated to be helping protect human civilization from other Titans (pic related is literally from the end credits, Serizawa says multiple times that Godzilla is the “key to coexistence” between monsters and humanity, etc).
Pacific Rim 2 is a contender for the worst giant monster movie ever made, and that’s saying something
Which is sad because the original Pacific Rim was pretty decent
The first Mark Wahlberg Transformers movie is another good example, with the sudden location shift from US to China, Chinese military portrayed as good guys, random Chinese product placement, etc.

Attached: D58CD113-CA51-4410-80D9-F53227CB579C.jpg (2048x823, 803K)

Checked

>Pacific Rim 2 is a contender for the worst giant monster movie ever made, and that’s saying something
>Which is sad because the original Pacific Rim was pretty decent
>The first Mark Wahlberg Transformers movie is another good example, with the sudden location shift from US to China, Chinese military portrayed as good guys, random Chinese product placement, etc.

Agree.

Dilate

Attached: 1561998976421.png (917x757, 468K)

The director said he wanted to put the "God" in Godzilla. Theres a lot of things I found spiritually troubling in that movie and I'm not committed to any particular faith right now.

You should join the JBLDMs!

Interdasted in dat hat?

Attached: Screenshot_164.png (805x604, 770K)

Absolutely. And it’s meaning is not for the masses.

youtu.be/jh8toaxFNsg

Uh oh.
This means you are correct.

You are just not paying attention.

Go back to enjoying the pretty colors.