It’s happening!!!

Attached: 8C8575E0-F619-4390-9714-83C2CA243735.jpg (899x776, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-fire/houthi-drones-attack-saudi-oil-heartland-sources-say-crude-flows-hit-idUSKCN1VZ01N
247wallst.com/energy-economy/2019/09/12/u-s-tops-saudi-arabia-as-worlds-largest-oil-exporter/
youtu.be/eQF2-qrPfwc
youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
youtube.com/watch?v=_c41E8GrOGA&t=16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw that earlier and I immediately thought here we go again with the high gas prices.

Also since Bolton couldn't raise them they had to have a (((reason)))

Source?

Miss me yet?

Attached: H2HLT2WURAI6TCJEDW35VR4X7M.jpg (1484x1012, 153K)

HAHAHAHAHA

+++ BTFO

ENJOY THE SHOW

Attached: 15669346367203.jpg (181x125, 14K)

Every majot new outlet
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-fire/houthi-drones-attack-saudi-oil-heartland-sources-say-crude-flows-hit-idUSKCN1VZ01N

>implying you went anywhere

based chinese drones for $599 each

A Qtard that hasn't committed suicide yet. Wow

thanks

You get your gas from TX and canada.

>Bolton was fired
>oil price drops
>knock out oil supplies
>oil prices are rising again

half? its only 5% you fucking monkeys

*stash.jpg*
>Iran

It seems Bolton has gone rouge...

Attached: 1536869072887.jpg (768x768, 93K)

>I tried to warn you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 12.17.07 PM.png (322x366, 215K)

YESSSS YESSSS BURNNN MUZZIE BURNNN

What? No! 100%. So the oil price has to go up. Don't question it. Just pay!

make sure the US
which has plenty of oil and gas doesn't need ANY foreign oil doesn't allow gas prices to go up. We don't need Saudi oil. We only buy it to maintain the US dollar in oil sales.

If the US wants that then pass the price on to other nations. but just in case get a bike. end US corruption end both parties

LET IT BEGIN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>this has various countries in conflict implications
>it has begun
SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT

Attached: enter the ass.webm (398x224, 1.47M)

So if the CIA couldn't convince the US to go to war with Iran they think they can convince KSA to have a war with Iran?

Half of Saudi production, which is 5% of global.

Literally kill every whabbi and strike them in their money. They all deserve to be crucified, especially their children.

false flag

you are the terrorist of the people
when the nut jobs turn in your direction we will cheer!

Wait. Kuwait?

>According to Reuters, threes sources claimed the assault had disrupted output and exports, with one source claiming 5 million barrels per day of crude production had been impacted – nearly half the kingdom’s output.

>So if the CIA couldn't convince the US to go to war with Iran they think they can convince KSA to have a war with Iran?
The KSA will never fight Iran, you completely misunderstand the relationship if you think that is possible. They would get literally steamrolled in a week without external help.

Right before Israeli elections

Attached: 1507602560933.gif (500x281, 730K)

You think that matters?

Based Kuwait user.

Attached: uxk9uNe.jpg (500x375, 42K)

They have to shut it down so the fires dont spread. Plus they havent quite figured out a way to protect against it. There was a drone that shut down a major airport in england for days.

Good point. So the CIA is trying to convince the US to go to war to save our very close ally KSA from Iran.

Or maybe we did it for 9/11 revenge.

Not in a global economy it doesnt.

No I think at this point it's just Iran twisting its enemies testicles until they pass out. There's literally nothing anyone can do to Iran at this point. It's just going to continue selling its oil while convincing other countries to drop the USD as long as the sanctions are in place while its last enemies in the middle east get suffocated to death. The options are to either forfeit and surrender in Yemen, lift sanctions on Iran, or to continue resisting while getting whittled away. All options basically just lead to Iranian domination of the Middle East.

>tfw no tactical brapper gf

GAS PRICES ARE ARTIFICIAL, ANYWAY!

based petroleum geotechnology user

Absolutely. Except I'm sure Houthis actually did this. CIA knows better to not fuck with Saudi money.

9-12-19
247wallst.com/energy-economy/2019/09/12/u-s-tops-saudi-arabia-as-worlds-largest-oil-exporter/

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 102K)

inb4 it's eco-terrorists fighting the fossil fuel industry

>(((Attack)))

Attached: pol_happening.gif (1221x850, 425K)

You don't get it. The US can't go to war, even if they do convince people. After Iran blew up your drone it shifted the military calculus. This is why you see Israel screaming and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Iran is just going to continue funneling weapons into Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq while entrenching itself further in those countries. Even Russia told Israel they'll blow up their aircraft if they try airstriking random ammo depots.

It's literally over, and it has been over since years ago when they won in Syria. It's just a matter of time now, and all these temper tantrums are just indications of its enemies desperation.

I never understand why people associate the english word "cartel" with drugs. They barely work together and constantly fight.

OPEC on the other hand openly fixes prices and no one complains. Almost like the media is against the people or something.

> one attack
> half production

I smell bullshit, they just wan to jew you with higher prices.

Our rural jews did the same with the whole
> oh goy, the blizzard destroyed all the tomattoes crops you will have to pay extra!!

It was all bullshit, they have all the tomattoes farmed and protected way before the blizzard.

Sloppy job Mossad.

Attached: 4E43A532-8006-4FA6-83FF-0E4044EA4EA6.jpg (1706x962, 181K)

Based Iran doing the world a favor. Shut it down. Shut it all down.

Attached: 105214920-Qassem_soleimani_quds_force_IRGC_Iran.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 116K)

> that video

some people, somewhere, dedicated hours, maybe days or even weeks of animation to produce that video

I don't even know what to think about humanity.

This is good for Canada. The low oil prices are fucking us in tax revenue.

Attached: w7uYFhL.png (634x599, 305K)

>rouge

Attached: Bolton.jpg (515x322, 49K)

So...G-Greatest ally is finally kill?

Attached: 156634812398101.png (500x636, 134K)

How long until the Houthi's take out the rest of the refineries?

Attached: TheNomad.jpg (1134x1001, 576K)

Wont effect us negatively as we make more oil than them.

>associate the english word "cartel" with drugs. They barely work together and constantly fight.
Each group is a different cartel. Each cartel controls drugs in their area.

ayy true bud

Attached: 1568333389700.png (200x160, 37K)

two days

>when pol do videogames

this is absolutely 100% it.

give it 3
By the way based Houtis are fucking up every Arab army

like a month ago they were reporting 2.00 gas this fall the mudsharks needed to move that shit back up

13 percent of the world's oil comes from Saudi Arabia. So a whole 6.5 percent of the world's oil has been taken off-line.

Okay, that's kind of a big deal. Sure.

Houtis are absolutely based
entire god damn western world is supplying the Arabs with the most modern weapons possible, and they still pull stunts like this
seriously, we all collectively stop supporting the Saudis and within a week they lose control of Riyadh

Aparently the attacks were timed just days before the Saudi company responsible for the oil - Armco, was due to launch an IPO

someone's getting really rich right about now

I think everything that pissed off Iran is about to be kill at this rate.

Yes, I witnessed their basedness when I saw them doing high angle shelling with a fucking 23mm AA gun. They are not sunni quran chanters, they seem to enjoy maths and physics too.

bro, female ass (while stinky, slimy and pungent) is still awesome, bro
>cuando estás borracho y mamas repugnantes nalgas de tu novia (que estaba bailando 4 horas antes)
youtu.be/eQF2-qrPfwc for (You)
youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
IMAGINE THE SMELL????
can u gimme a little rundown on why saudis have been fucking up houthis in yemen for a while?

Attached: v face vidya time.webm (432x240, 2.36M)

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

>Bolton sacked
>oil prices go down
>"Not so fast, goyim...."

>interfax: Saudi Arabia 50% reduced oil production after explosions at Aramco facilities

Attached: 15034077503760.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Now they are launching land raids into south Saudi Arabia, that is Chad AF holy fuck

cringe

better double your arms shipments to Saudis, so that they can carpet bomb Houthi schools and hospitals more

youtube.com/watch?v=_c41E8GrOGA&t=16s
just enjoy the aesthetics of it all

>can u gimme a little rundown on why saudis have been fucking up houthis in yemen for a while?
Shiite majority kicked out Sunni elites, Saudis got pissed off by this majorly and started bombing mostly civilians, western world lets it happen

Is this fresh pasta?
And have fun dying for trannies and your pedo overlords, numbnuts.

Yemenis are the OG Arabs, they are pissed at all these POSERS and are showing them what's for.

Shut up goy! Your not supposed to notice such things!

It just seems like {([someone])] wants us to go to war with Iran.

Trump fires Bolton
Oil prices plummet

What did you think would happen next???

LOL

Attached: Rus.png (931x647, 299K)

Attached: 1568328748463.jpg (700x659, 60K)

Iran and Russia sell a lot of oil too.

It‘s BRITAIN. Not fucking Persians who only lose about any war they start. It is the crown, the oligarchy

Oh no, that sucks

Oil supply is global

I'm sure some small religious sect in Yemen who primarily fights a civil war with AK 47's and outdated russian tech have stealth capable drones able to sneak past Saudi Radar installations.

Not falling for it again USA/Israel, I know it's you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

you obviously don't understand just how hard the Saudis suck at warfare

They want to, but they can't, because they're inferior creatures who spent all their money and resources designing giant floating targets.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2F20150609_Engineering_Fo.jp (1280x868, 119K)

definitely more aesthetic than my webm related
nice. i'm sorry ignorant about this subject (too many things in life)... but i will keep tabs now.

Attached: pure bix nood.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

>I live in an oil and nat/gas producing state
Things are about to get very comfy.

>retard thinks that an oil refinery attack needs stealth drones, while in reality any 500+ dollar drone is more than capable of doing the job.

>literal spray and pray

Did they expect Yemen to sit there and let their country to be leveled by Saudi atrocitys.

Attached: Russian T-14.jpg (1480x800, 63K)

You're a complete idiot

Wes Watson AMOGs pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture. He is literally the epitome of Chad.
This guy must be at least 6'6", BROAD SHOULDERED, perfectly muscular, football player physique, tattoos on his body that actually look awesome. His face is pretty much perfect, and he has a noticeably protruding anteface. He looks a lot like some of the biggest Chads that I know, but he is even better looking and with more of an ante face

Wes is noticeably different, a totally different species, from you and me. All heads in the room will turn towards him when he walks in. Every woman will see him and eyefuck the shit out of him. He can make a girl's pussy dripping wet just by being in his presence. Every girl who has ever come in contact with this guy has wanted to have sex with him, and all this guy has to do to get laid is snap his fingers. This guy is legitimately the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life.

I feel like such shit getting so BRUTALLY AMOGged by him. I'm 6'1 and this guy will utterly tower over me. Not only that, but he also has a much higher shoulder breadth to height ratio than me. I feel like a 6 year old girl comparing myself to him. I look at myself in the mirror, and it is so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I've never felt so inadequate, so subhuman.

And then it dawned on me. Every thing I do in life, all the studying I do, all the job hunting I do, all the wage slaving I do, is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what Wes Watson gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the ass from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. This guy gets the most beautiful women with zero effort. This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 HBBs today with zero effort.

SANDFLIES from the land of insects

Attached: 1557611700981.jpg (1024x473, 34K)

even such a big happening is not a real happening.
nothing ever happens is the truest of all memes.
it's like nothing really matters, even if something big happens.
happenings lost all their relevancy.