Filling out USAF app, can they tell easily if I lied about a tonsillectomy?

Full Text:
I'm applying to the Air Force and don't want to go through the hassle of saying I got my tonsils removed as a kid--is it easy for them to tell if I don't have tonsils?

Attached: Capture.png (1342x567, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/promotions/2.1066/raf-mildenhall-struggles-against-surge-in-dui-incidents-1.277477
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they do a check up on you it will be seen immediately. But so many people got their tonsils removed that it's like wisdom teeth. Why would they give you shit for removed tonsils?

Lie about medical history but not about criminal

They'll find out in a check up and you'll get btfo for lying.

Can you tell if someone's ever had a hernia?

Can you tell if someone's ever had a hernia?

tonsillectomies are more illegal than abortions in many states

Who cares faggot?

Hmm very good point

Oh shit, apparently it was just my adenoids, which I don't think are as noticeable

How does it feel to be double circumcised?

kind of dry, kind of tight

Not really very slippery at all which I guess was the point

Air force isn't going to give a shit if you've had your tonsils out, wisdom teeth out, appendix out, etc etc etc. You're a warm body.

Just tell them you didn't know.

Amerimutts are so stupid, moreso the ones in the military, that this is believable.

My cousin is a recruiter. Just don't lie between the recruiter's forms and once you get to boot camp. There will be another interview about your status. Even taking advil frequently for headaches that you didn't mention to your recruiter but do to your entry can cause a problem. Do more research. Leave out the dumbshit both times. Once you're in, nobody cares that you might have frequent headaches. He's been fucked over many ways, that's one of them. Not sure why that would be a problem outside lying.

They'll find out when they're fucking your mouth. The Chair Force is all about gay shit and COs wrecking young twinks

>can they tell easily if I lied about a tonsillectomy
by looking into your throat

Attached: IMG_20190830_195725_943.jpg (720x431, 19K)

Youre good.
Just go do it in person at a recruiter though.
If anyone asks, you forgot.
Good luck in your adventures.

dont lie to a recruiter.
it fucked me and I lost years of my time

thanks man

Dude, don't lie to a fucking recruiter and don't lie on your app. Why the fuck are you freaking out over this? Air Force isn't gonna give a fuck if you had your tonsils out so why lie about it? All it can do is hurt you when they find out and immediately start demanding to know if you lied about anything else.

This is fucking stupid, it's like lying to a dentist that you brush three times a day. Who the fuck is that supposed to help?

Right. The recruiter and boot camp interview have to match up. If they don't, that's where the problem starts. Just don't lie on health questions and don't volunteer anything you don't have to. He was quite mad at getting someone rejected because they admitted to taking fucking advil a few times a season in the 2nd interview.

As a surgical medical professional, they will know you don’t have your tonsils upon medical exam, so why lie about it.
Same for a hernia....

Also this, but my recruiter literally looked me in the eyes when I told him I had asthma as a kid and said "you dont have asthma anymore, ive seen you run".
The military literally doesnt care as long as its not some crazy scoliosis/heart/etc surgery.

>I told him I had asthma as a kid
So did I. The thing about childhood asthma is that it more often than not goes away. I was given steroids and was never in the military, but that's the kind of stuff you don't mention when asked 'any health problems'?, or are at the very least consistent about. So I'm told.
My only problem was being a HS dropout, despite having a 96 (I was told I'd go to Australia to a language program if I wanted, it was a hard sale by the recruiter. Long lines at the DMV next door.) on the ASVAB. I needed 15 college credit hrs to get in ( I got 26 later, but never applied again). People think they let complete dumbasses in regularly, they don't. The dumbasses are cooks and warehouse workers I'm told. Support staff.

this

avoid criminal type stuff

medical usually depends - 80-90% of recruits usually leave something out from what I figure. I've never known anyone that told the truth 100% to as well.

They do notice it more and more in recent years though.

people used to be 15/16 and join the military to go fight / die in some war.

lol yes

only people in the USAF I saw getting booted were drug related types.

1. guy smoked weed before basic / boot and showed up. he was gone within a week / two weeks. - he was in my group for jobs to as well and we lost a guy fast in basic. So instead of having 5 man team we had like a 4 man team or something like that.

2. DUIs - DUIs are the big / biggest thing to avoid to me personally.

If it's not weed it's definitely DUIs.

why would you lie about that

You posted here so they know.

if you do join you should become friends with this sign (image attached). This sign tells people about DUIs and such. This is a really high DUI counter sign and this was from an article about a massive DUI problem on some base.

stripes.com/promotions/2.1066/raf-mildenhall-struggles-against-surge-in-dui-incidents-1.277477

Attached: image.jpg (900x596, 208K)