American coalburner beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

>American white girl in a relationship with a dindu
>Nigga gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and decides to avenge his ancestors for the hundreds of years of slavery
>He takes her to his female black friends and they kick her ass, tie her up, cut her hair and write their first names on her forehead
>Now the hoe is scared of even leaving home

Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

youtube.com/watch?v=AV-XOpzevkQ

Attached: 1549575062995.jpg (306x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI
liveleak.com/view?t=9Qps0_1522751098
heavy.com/news/2017/07/cheyanne-willis-shooting-gender-reveal-party-pregnant-viral-video-assault-colerain/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6530653/3-men-arrested-2017-mass-shooting-gender-reveal-party.html
fox19.com/story/35841407/7-people-including-multiple-children-shot-1-killed-in-colerain-twp/
thedailybeast.com/cops-woman-who-faked-pregnancy-at-gender-reveal-shooting-involved-in-past-hoax?
exemplore.com/cryptids/Mystery-Files-The-Story-of-Zana-Do-Neanderthals-Still-Walk-Amongst-us
youtube.com/watch?v=_uMRLYYDCAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The white bitch tells that now she has to sleep at her mother's side. Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes)

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI

Attached: 1549575134956.jpg (910x449, 109K)

Well deserved.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

anyone got her name/kikebook? We need to talk to her

Good, fuck these dumb cunts

Fuggggg I love how realistic that animation was- it gave me a boner. Anyways, she paid the toll.

This is actually very common in brazil, if you cheat on your husband or couple favelas man will punish you this way.

liveleak.com/view?t=9Qps0_1522751098

It's funny how even tho we kick white womans ass they still rather be with us LOL. White boys are so weak and disgusting that white women rather get they ass kicked then settle for white dudes. Thas gotta hurt..

Attached: 1568074249799.gif (360x640, 2.87M)

>her mother's side

where's daddy?

Also wtf was the narrator's voice? Hahahahaha so good man.

Dude. Im betting my last shekel that you are a white cuck from leddit.

Does anyone really believe there are actual black dudes writing this shit?`This trolling is getting old.

Attached: 1524042618962.png (480x579, 377K)

I dont feel an ounce of pity for this mud shark piece of shit.

eat up

Attached: xkJagSW_d.jpg (577x1024, 26K)

This.

wow the nigger water buffaloes REALLY hate coal burners- isit the "goot hair" jealousy or the the tacit admission by their entire race that they are butt ugly undesirable pigs?

It's been outsourced to Indians.

So OLD. Fuck your slide thread

> Jew
> Running out of shekels
You just can't stop lying about everything, Moishe, can you?

Attached: Dancing_Skeleton.gif (600x600, 438K)

>2016
First time on the internet?

This woman is the stereotype of mudsharks. heavy.com/news/2017/07/cheyanne-willis-shooting-gender-reveal-party-pregnant-viral-video-assault-colerain/

Hey why has no one commented on the hilarious animation?

Funny how black women love to fuck us so much
Tell us we smell better
Say they're happy they won't have to worry about a support system
Be less mad cause they don't have to interact with a grown monkey on a daily basis

White men are the best thing that ever happened to black women.
Meanwhile blacks can't treat anyones women right.

What's it like being a hapa BTW? Really that pathetic? Every moment of your life, lacking cultural and ethnic identity?
Do you think about suicide?
Do you?

I get a whiff of nigger every time she shows her trunk, disgusting.

Burn the coal...

Even Greta Thunberg knows this.

Attached: 1564943943498.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Some pajeets are black.

doubled your shekels there

Attached: 1562490154961.jpg (250x325, 37K)

Three years later, she had a home invasion at a "gender reveal" party. She claimed she lost her baby, but police revealed she lied about being pregnant.

Attached: 19732352_1858744007778156_5798652558081813254_n[1].jpg (720x960, 81K)

This chick found herself in the news again in 2018. Blacks killed her cousin on the couch. She was sitting right next to her cousin when it happened.
Strange, she is always in the news?
pic related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6530653/3-men-arrested-2017-mass-shooting-gender-reveal-party.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 22.36.45.png (698x1150, 715K)

TOLL PAYED!

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll image.jpg (576x768, 144K)

Attached: nigger hand gone.webm (640x480, 2.03M)

Cheyanne Willis is a fist and bullet magnet in her area. Those around her are paying her toll for her. fox19.com/story/35841407/7-people-including-multiple-children-shot-1-killed-in-colerain-twp/

Attached: S5AQKU6OBBEBLGSXT6D7JGALPM[1].jpg (1200x600, 129K)

>wh*tes have to make up scary stories about black men to keep women from going after them
Lol

That girl 100% looks like the kind of girl who would fuck a nigger

What the fuck? How many times you gotta get assaulted by niggers before you try to return to your own tribe? Lmfao.
Her ancestors must be mad at her or something because this amount of bad luck is surreal.

Attached: 0FC6A80B-4A7D-45EA-8183-EC9F61A7EA37.png (500x593, 169K)

Do you just go thread to thread posting low-IQ muh dick comments?

She burned the coal. She pays the toll. Every time.

>wh*tes have to make up scary stories about black men to keep women from going after them
Lmfao. They're found dead all the time in the woods. We white men find them and return their broken bodies to their white families.
The truth is, black men hate white women.
Black men who fuck white women do so viciously. It's a hate fuck. The women love it.
They hate fuck them for awhile to get revenge on the white man. Then they begin to really loath the white woman they're fucking. Her pleasure sickens the nigger.
And after he's pleased her more than he can stand, he drives her out somewhere quiet, and murders her in the woods.
This nigger here didn't have the stones for that, so he just drove his white girlfriend to a bunch of nigger bitches who were ready to eat her alive.

Attached: No rape.jpg (600x732, 107K)

Cause and effect.
Burn the coal.
Pay the toll.

Holy shit, I finally got the full photo. On the day of the rake you get blown instead.

Attached: 6EE277AD-42B2-4136-A3D6-6A7BB1C0C498.jpg (750x473, 68K)

I have been sharing links on this skank's post beating and later mass shooting. She wasn't even pregnant at the the "gender reveal" party. It was a fucking scam to get money.
thedailybeast.com/cops-woman-who-faked-pregnancy-at-gender-reveal-shooting-involved-in-past-hoax?

Attached: aid824509-v4-900px-Create-a-Fake-Pregnancy-Belly-Step-14[1].jpg (900x675, 74K)

U have to go back

You wanna know what we call niggers like you in the middle east? We call you apes "Abeed" (slaves). No Woman Is attracted to you. Every good woman is repulsed by you savages

I feel sorry for what is coming. A part of me thinks you people deserve what has been planned. But to put anons in the loop:
Your “rulers” only see you as cattle or pawns. They can pull strings to manipulate any situation on a grand/ global scale. They know that you will never rise up against them. They don’t understand or care about your daily lives. You mean nothing to them. They think there are too many of you. They never interact with any pawns either. They surround themselves with each other and their person servants (btw the servants have better lives than 90% of the world, so they will never go against their masters). They se people waking up, so they have engineered a great and masterful divide amongst humans. A race war is going to happen and a major recession or even depression. They are used that you cattle fight amongst each other. Their entertainment is the ultimate game of life. You are pawns. Many movies are actually made for them with messages to one another. I personally don’t care, since I’m a bystander in This world. Also, 4 Chan is their operation. They find their patsies here. They monitor this board and watch you through your phone.
The reason o don’t really care what happens is because everyone has free will. It is your personal choice to be a depraved human. To not show kindness to your kind. But this is just a warning of what is to come. So, make the right choices in your life.

>have to make up
Look toothpaste, you should spend a year living here

Fucking halal

Attached: 1568443464603.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

kek, you know things are bad when the yid starts shitposting.

I utterly despise the way that news gets reported in America. Does anyone have the original video of the girl getting beat?

Attached: 1566912755800.jpg (556x556, 184K)

That animation is great though. It's hilarious!

Toll status:
PAID

Attached: 1568207038408.gif (500x300, 971K)

>toll paid

yeah, it's simple LOL

cant wait till we kill all you niggers

This guy's a Youtube creator who put a lot of effort into his video, m8

Faggit this is 2 years old

Attached: FDCA73BE-B4FC-4EA6-8717-03FA3BF1849F.jpg (901x1368, 296K)

Exactly, that animation is brilliant! Loved the ending as well with the guy getting sucked into the computer.

Loooooooool

This is scary to read

does anyone have the actual vidya?

Toll paid. Nice. Sucks the cunt is still alive though. Usually the nigger ends up killing her.

Attached: 1553014054030.jpg (576x768, 110K)

"vidya" is slang for "video games"
It does not mean "video"

Wtf is with his skull shape? Is it a human?

Out of curiosity can you name any of these elites or some of the movies?

Checked.
You're right about everything but I believe you've made the wrong choice by calling yourself an observer. You change things by merely observing them. You're deeply involved whether you like it or not. You cannot disconnect from the world as much as you'd like to.
You just don't know what you can do.
I'm in the same boat but I'm working on it.
We'll get there, I'm certain of it.

shut up ya queer. it's from koth.

Attached: 1549559113759.png (771x723, 680K)

Based Muzzie.

>battered baby cock only
what did she mean by this????????????

>talk to her
>ma boy fren dindu nuffin he was jus payin me back fo all da racism n slavery ma pepo did 2 him

Do you do anything but post on Jow Forums all day? I swear no matter what time I come on here or what thread it is you’re doing your retarded nigger larp. You should honestly kill yourself.

Yeah and Hank says "Vidya games" when referring to video games not movies or television.

What kind of sane person would want to rape a disgusting ape like creature?

Jidf gets 40 hours a week plus overtime if needed.

>justifying violence against whites
>attacking white victims
dirty kike rats

Attached: 3149d5094033bc2fee7a6a444f93fe12.jpg (252x291, 17K)

this video is like 3 years old you weak ass spic slide threader mongoloid baboon ass retarded ass monkey ass nigger

>last shekel
sloppy post mossad

>she's alive
lazy niggers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I can’t name names. No one knows Who exactly is the “hidden hand”. But John Wick will clue you in a bit. Especially 3.

Not necessarily- Keep your “light” shining bright and you will be ok.

Interesting take on the matter at hand.

haha
>I wish they killed me
me too

I can’t stay and post, but watch out for something occurring towards the end of the month. And stay strong through the storm. This is life, but this is not reality. Remember - the light within is all that matters.

Attached: 1549844595786.jpg (488x695, 214K)

Why did he allow both his hands to be chopped off

Russians. Zana the wookie had several kids..accidentally killed a few by washing them in icy streams. Didn't realize they were delicate because only half wookie. exemplore.com/cryptids/Mystery-Files-The-Story-of-Zana-Do-Neanderthals-Still-Walk-Amongst-us

Been a long time since I've seen Zana mentioned.

This is why these white slut coozes need to stop buying into the MYTH about niggers being hung to their knees. Just because a NIGGER has Thor's hammer for his cock means nothing if the monkey does not know how to use it.

I see white women with black men all the time and I am sick and tired of it. Grow up white girls and stop sucking on something that looks like a giant turd.

It's heartwarming that even muslims and jews can agree on the fact that niggers are subhuman. It's these kind of topics that bring humanity together.

I bet he gets more free money if he's disabled

Jesus... Only niggers would want to fuck these ogres.

I love how he’s cool with it

>Her emotional scars are so much worse.
>Her emotional scars are so much worse.

Attached: 1562753107046.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

You’re thinking of “vidya games” fren

youtube.com/watch?v=_uMRLYYDCAA

Attached: whites_despair.jpg (300x241, 22K)

Toll paid in full

Poor girl

Attached: image.jpg (900x1035, 466K)

The shit is from 2015 retards
>The shit is from 2015 retards
The shit is from 2015 retards
>The shit is from 2015 retards

Like, wow, who cares, uhh, I mean, like, gawd, old news.

Thanks user, do you think we ever have a chance against them, in any form?