TR-3B Black triangle UFO

Speculated to be an American nuclear powered aircraft that works by creating an "anti-gravity" field around it.
Genuine footage of one imo, check the timestamps she posted in the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjoAQKjtw6c
They look similar to f-117 night hawks and b-2 spirits, but have none of the characteritics
>No sound, except a slight humming
>3 lights on each corner, and one central light which can grow very bight and intense
>No jet exhust
>Can hover and accelerate instantly in any direction
>Can cloak visually
>Can fly outside the atmospshere
They're often seen around military bases or in countries where Americans have military presences (many reports during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars).

The most credible sightings started in the late 80s, most notably during the Belgian black triangle UFO wave of 89-90. Here is an interview with the air force general who was in charge of dealing with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUuq82kymp4
To this very day he thinks they're indisputably real.
I'm speculating that the 89-90 incident was Americans running tests.

Most recently, the Iranians have claimed that they have been dealing with some type of aircraft at their nuclear facilities with the following feats
>It could move at speeds of mach 10+ (7600mph+), while the fastest known aircraft the SR-71 blackbird could move at mach 3 (2300mph).
>It was extremely difficult to track and could jam radar and disable weapons systems
>It could fly outside the atmosphere
>when spotted visually, it sometimes glowed brightly (which is what the centre light of the TR-3B can do
>A fighter jet sent out after blew up instantly, with no signs of attack
Source
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/irans-f-14-tomcats-vs-mach-10-spaceship-ufos-who-wins-76566

Attached: hakan-hancer-tr3b-black-manta-002-2b.jpg (1495x841, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jCYlMOqn04
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3f7c_qFls
youtube.com/watch?v=WpN5PjOxHbo
twitter.com/Suzy0826/status/1168621779071447040?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMpdBjA2SU
youtu.be/eFzu5ALdS7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmY5eDwmZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF A TRIANGLE JUST FLEW OVER MY GRASS HUT

WTF A BURGERICAN JUST SHARTED IN MY THREAD

Cmdr David Fravor on his encounter with the TicTac UFO
youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA

lots to SSP then just the tr 3b

youtube.com/watch?v=9jCYlMOqn04

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb3f7c_qFls

>US Gov: We need to keep our anti-gravity spacecraft a secret, let's only fly them at night.
>Also US Gov: Lets put bright lights all over our secret anti-gravity spacecraft.

BULLSHIT
SHOW. ME. THE. PROOF.

Stop fucking going on about it fucking newfag

bump

Watch the vid in the OP

>be foreigner
>america america america
Rent free.

do aliens look like pic related?

Attached: 1506739180017.jpg (800x600, 395K)

Black triangles are undoubtably Murican craft.
There are too many sightings around military bases and in airspaces where the u.s. military is active.

BUMP

LAST BUMP, QUICK BROS, THE CIA IS COMING

post arizona desert boi and shut it down already

I have honestly seen a triangle ufo, in the day however, looked chrome to me, still in the sky, then whoosh it was gone, i wanted to pull my eyes out I couldn't believe what i had seen, it seemed to cut into the sky, left a puff of white vapour, I will never forget it

Attached: f80.jpg (600x330, 22K)

When and where?
Do ameritards have a base in ireland that they can use?

it was on the m1 on the way to dublin airport in June 2015, clear blue sky, just this shiny chrome triangle in the sky, because it was still, not moving, it caught my attention, planes move gradually in whatever direction theyre heading but this was still, then as my eyes focused on it, it moved directly upwards, then a short movement forward and it was gone, it looked like it warped away like the car in back to the future honestly, and it left a small burst of white vapour, a miniature sonic boom perhaps? I have told what I seen to many people and on UFO sites and even plebbit, now all this information coming out about triangle UFOS is coming out is very comforting. I did not believe it was Ayys, I figured it was military, but I wished it was ayys and the machine did not have access to such an amazing device, I swear I am telling the truth.

They've been reverse engineering alien craft for decades. Since the 50's if I had to guess.

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=WpN5PjOxHbo

Have legit seen them multiple times. In reality they're just big transport planes with normal wings. They have lights on the top of each big wing and one in the back, so it looks like a triangle in the night sky.

wrong

Also they move slow and have a very bass noise compared to most planes.

naw I legit freaked out first time I saw one and took a cell vid. Second time the lighting was better and I could see the plane inbetween the lights. Not a triangle plane at all desu.

Attached: 1547525439821.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Aircraft are loud, these things are silent

Aerospace engineer here

The “new” flying triangles that the Dumbfuckistanis keep babbling on about are the MQ-180.

Also, warping gravity requires too much energy.

It’s more efficient to just ionize air around your vehicle and direct it using Lorenz forces. Search magnetohydrodynamics

Lol

dope

you mean the RQ-180?

Source?

These things have been seen since the 80s, they're not new.

>Also, warping gravity requires too much energy.
Haha, get a load of this guy. You think this is as advanced as science is ever going to get, right? I bet you think you know everything possible. All the morons do, until a new technology comes along and do something that "isn't possible". We'll live to see amazing technology, just you wait.

Some user posted it.

Rare. First new flag in my collection for over a year

Attached: 1453087018391.jpg (465x377, 31K)

I have a hunch that these craft use plasma to defy gravity. No solid proof but plasma when rotated generates it's own magnetic force. 3 lights on each point of the craft = 3 plasma containers rotating.

That’s the possible new designation.

My uncle was serving in the Bundeswehr in the 90s and he reported seeing one of this things in the night when he and his comrades had a field training next to a miliatry airfield. They reported the case but were told to be quiet.

>warping gravity requires too much energy

E115 defeats that, sorry bud

t. electrical engineer

I never said it was impossible, I said it was ridiculous.

There are better ways of getting what you want regarding something that looks like a triangle and flies really fast.

Then why do slavboos/chinkboos refuse to acknowledge American military supremacy?

so does it use AI or is still controlled remotely?

The RQ-180 (MQ-180)?

It’s basically a replacement of the Global Hawk. It has waypoint autopilot capabilities.

Triangle ufo is fake. The german who created the picture admitted the fraud a long time ago.

Tic-Tac is the latest and greatest, these are from the 80/90's, in other words, Ancient relics and outdated, even that is old.

Attached: STILL2-articleLarge-v2.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

Magnetohydrodynamics

Attached: 0B6074D4-093D-4091-8555-C6DA38C291B5.jpg (466x260, 17K)

>britcucks

Chinks have them.

why even build fighter planes if you can build this

Here's a real TR3B
twitter.com/Suzy0826/status/1168621779071447040?s=19

VERY UP CLOSE. ALIENS HAVEN'T VISITED US
AND
ALL UFOS are The MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMpdBjA2SU

Fair enough. But we're probably talking about alien tech here from UFO sightings. I don't believe that current humans have had enough time with technology to achieve what aliens that got started earlier could've. That, or previous human civilisation (hidden technology, i.e. our history is false and we were once more advanced before a "fall"). For that reason, it'd be entirely plausible to say that if something might be theoretically possible, it's acceptable to assume that a more advanced civilisation had cracked the code on it. Maybe we just think it's more difficult than it is, because we lack access to a specific element, alloy, base-building piece that enables a whole new way of thinking about things, that cuts out a bunch of problems that we thought would be very difficult to solve.

We don't know what we don't know, and I think we're probably missing some things that future generations will say "duh" to, just like we say "duh, why didn't they just.. " when thinking back to the "invention" of electricity or something.

Anyway, sorry for the platitudes. A simple misunderstanding, I guess.

Big if true since the same happened for black bird

nope greys are mainly fossils collected on another planet then grown in a lab and then heavy mind controlled. Why? it makes it almost impossible for leaks of information as they can never blend into a normal population to escape.

Attached: marz.jpg (883x619, 49K)

Lol.
No, they dont.

I had too seen a black triangle when I was like 7yrs old in oman.i heard there is a us military base thier .tho the triangle had no lights on it .it was extremely low

That's a B2 Spirit.

Simple moment-arm.

Because it's one of many ways they transfer taxpayer dollars through the budget into their own and their buddies pockets.

>long ancap babbling

Never mind

A plane

It’s a rc plane.... duh.
>youtu.be/eFzu5ALdS7Q

Attached: 22EDC46A-437F-4481-B262-3BB2F7411015.gif (360x202, 1.25M)

>UFO
It's not a UFO if it is a US aircraft.

>US Drones
Ftfy

Attached: 657D4FC7-A4B3-481E-883F-CB48477118AF.jpg (500x375, 73K)

That was a B2 Spirit

Attached: boomer.jpg (707x503, 55K)

Chinks don't have them, but they steal tech and have no morals. Senator Harry Reid started AATIP primarily because he feared that the Chinese and Russians could be working on Ayyyy level tech.

The triangles don't always have lights turned on.

It's a UFO because we don't officially know what it is.

What about the Phoenix lights? It can't be American, it has to be 100% alien.

We call it horsey sauce here.

Attached: b54f6b49c60ccf4c58fa2b6c80a1ba59.jpg (303x425, 18K)

Yeah, the pheonix lights UFO, which was seen by the governor, were too big to be human craft. The pheonix lights were more boomerang than triangle, though.

Oh right, the anti-gravity fields.
Aka lifting few feet from ground on massive elctromagnetic radiation that is overly expensive and gives you instant cancer.
Retarded.

Ya, I know, and that's what they saw.

Not electromagnetic....dumbass

Well aliens have something else, i just don't know what it is, maybe black hole particles.

they have element 115 in mass quantities, no radiation, no electromagnetic field except for the induction needed to operate their controls. see bob lazar

Bob Lazar as a fucking fraud. Go back to plebbit, retard.

>1 post by this ID

>element 115
Hmmm, i wonder how it tastes.

Attached: Deus ex 1 soy.jpg (1200x1026, 109K)

This. That is but their whip.

Attached: 59332F8B-35F3-4FED-8657-B25179FC9565.jpg (596x445, 27K)

I think Lazar is full of shit.
1) Element 115 was discovered and it's nothing like he stated (admittedly, perhaps he could have had a stable isotope)
2) His claim of working at MIT and Caltech are completely false, nobody at those places, students or faculty remember him. But he we can confirm he went to a community college close to caltech
3) He claims that S4 had a high tech hand scanner in 1988 and when Jeremy Corbell showed him a hand scanner, in the recent netflix documentary, Lazar claimed it was the exact one. When in fact, that hand scanner is the same one from featured in a new article 15 years earlier and it was in the 1977 Spielberg movie. Pic and video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=BlmY5eDwmZE

Attached: EEUHDn7XsAAmGd8.jpg (823x910, 235K)

so cool. I think the flickering at the beginning was because of trees passing in front while driving, and the red thing was just a reflection of something in his windshield

Something similar happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go -- I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me -- and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?

Attached: 778665BC-FB84-4207-9B13-C23C19389A1A.jpg (622x350, 44K)

>It's a UFO because we don't officially know what it is.
Drones, dipshit.
Now you know.

Attached: 1DF204E1-1AA3-44FB-83EF-D073236C524A.gif (375x281, 1.77M)

>Drones, dipshit.
Cool
Prove it

They’re actually blimps

Attached: FBC45E84-C3FF-412F-8092-73A55C29E2D2.jpg (350x152, 22K)

Blips can't get to hypersonic velocities

Read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident

Bullshit, they're birds from the 7th dimension.

1. elements such as caesium, barium and even mercury have 40+ isotopes. we have made a few atoms of one e115 isotope.
2. LANL doesn't hire people with only community college background. not then and not now. you also need to pass a background check for your security pass. seems a bit strange they'd check him out and grant him a security clearance if it was all made up.
3. you, and to be fair 99% of the ppl screeching about it, are missing the point entirely with the hand scanner. it's not that it appeared in a hollywood movie, it's that it actually was a REAL security device available back then that really existed. bob mentioned it back in the 80s, over 40 years ago and it turns out that they really did have these things back then. that's the significance of it.

black triangles can literally not be american or even russian/chinese crafts.
the technology to make a stealth bomber/recon plane with silent VTOL capabilities is impossible....
any single country that had that technology would have complete airspace superiority over the whole world.

they can literally only be one of two things..

>a real UFO piloted by ayys
or
>a triangle shaped zeppelin with lights

Attached: Michio Kaku.jpg (630x420, 161K)

I saw a similar craft flying in a nonlinear fashion, at speeds humans can't handle. This was in 2002 off the coast of Santa Cruz. At that moment I realized I knew nothing about the physical universe.

Attached: garfield.jpg (256x256, 60K)

Take your meds

i had one fly over me and drop a 'road flare', which i somehow 'knew' was erasing my memory. then i woke up in bed with all my clothes and shoes on.

Damn didnt know the hand scanner was debunked. On the other hand, he must have made a lucky guess in assuming they were at S4?

>. you, and to be fair 99% of the ppl screeching about it, are missing the point entirely with the hand scanner. it's not that it appeared in a hollywood movie, it's that it actually was a REAL security device available back then that really existed. bob mentioned it back in the 80s, over 40 years ago and it turns out that they really did have these things back then. that's the significance of it.
What you're ommitting is that Lazar claimed it was a novel, top secret, thing that didn't exist anywhere.
>2. LANL doesn't hire people with only community college background. not then and not now. you also need to pass a background check for your security pass. seems a bit strange they'd check him out and grant him a security clearance if it was all made up.
Lazar has no evidence that he studied at MIT or Caltech, like he claims. Stanton Friedman checked this out thoroughly.

then i just disrobed and went to be. checked road for road flare next morning to find nothing. black suv was present often though.

>any single country that had that technology would have complete airspace superiority over the whole world.
That's exactly what Americans have.

>On the other hand, he must have made a lucky guess in assuming they were at S4?
He obviously read about the scanners and added it to his fantasy story. He used to tell prostitutes the same story.
Lazar probably worked at Los Almos in some technical capacity and heard some stuff about secret bases like area 51, but he made shit up and self inserted himself into those stories. That's my opinion, and I'm a UFO fag that takes this subject seriously.

Damn you have been doing this thread all day. You sure have stamina, you're now a honorary Aryan.

Attached: lorentz2.gif (635x411, 45K)