Russian Writers are most redpilled and based?

>antisemitic
>nationalistic
>liked orthodox christianity but hated catholicism

Attached: 1568305119009s.jpg (250x178, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/113864.html
youtu.be/xOiycw4UQGA
youtu.be/alFTOEtPpvw
cruxnow.com/vatican/2019/04/01/pope-francis-says-homosexual-tendencies-are-not-a-sin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show flag jew

Hi rabbi

They were interesting.
Wrote some pretty good stories, had a very educated grasp of the human condition, were pretty farseeing (predicting Communist revolution), definitely understood at least the basic idea that Satan is a real entity influencing the world, saw the importance of the spiritual war in one man as it relates to society...
But they were also orthodox, and Russian Orthodox at that, which meant they had wild ideas about theology, didn't understand Catholicism or the social kingship of Christ, didn't grasp the importance of the intellect over the passions, and their visions were necessarily desperate as a result of their stunted theological growth.
Good stuff, but to be taken with a grain of salt.

sophiology is so fucking weird

God,tradcaths are fucking dumb, imagine misrepresenting the works of some of the best writers because they don't share your (inferior) denomination of christianity

Go read the Idiot and tell me Dostoevsky has a good understanding of the social kingship of Christ.
Go read the Brothers Karamotsov and tell me he isn't desperate.
Go read the ending of Crime and Punishment and tell me he understands the primacy of the intellect.

>this larping catholic cope

>>antisemitic
>>nationalistic
>>liked orthodox christianity but hated catholicism

So true Pagans. Based

>didn't understand Catholicism or the social kingship of Christ
I hope you realize that this specifically is the reason why Catholicism turned into cancer and is now some evolved neo-catholicism that no longer supports traditionalism but enables degeneracy to keep itself alive. The social kingship of Christ that you describe as embedded into catholicism always reverts to politicization of the religion and rulers being forced to play according to the pope's rules and the whole circlejerk that then happens with excommunication and so on. And if you take that power away from it, it changes form to appeal to as many people as possible and to keep itself alive, even if it's no longer about what it initially was about and is even damaging to traditionalism - the very definition of cancer, survival of the self at the expense of the host.
Orthodoxy on the other hand never reached such a level of politicization and never yielded to the western "values" - it still brands faggots as worthy of eternal torture and will definitely never yield to them so it can appeal to more people. It has not once praised immigrants and I can assure you that it never will.

Sadly in the past

What do you mean exactly?

I can find plenty of Orthodox prelates praising immigrants.
I can also find plenty of Catholic clergy saying sodomy is a mortal sin.
You don't want to accept Christ as King. You want the Healer, but not the King. The Jews wanted the King but not the Healer.
Two sides of the same coin. Jews and orthodox.

I mean that he doesn't understand why Christianity is necessarily founded in Roman Catholicism. Why it must be both Catholic and Roman.
Also that he sees "just feeling" as the end state of the Christian man.

>>I can find plenty of Orthodox prelates praising immigrants.
wait really
do it

Now about 90% of Russian youth are atheists and they are attracted to Western liberalism. Should we force them to read Dostoevsky? It seems to me that we should return corporal punishment in schools, as it was recently.

>You don't want to accept Christ as King. You want the Healer, but not the King. The Jews wanted the King but not the Healer.
>Two sides of the same coin. Jews and orthodox.
What does a pope have to do with that

>youth
I like how they do it in Moscow, OMOH just beats them to pulp. Stupid zoomers deserve a beating.

Took three seconds of googling to find an example:

orthochristian.com/113864.html

The Pope is the Vicar of Christ. The Church is a monarchy because we have a King, and in the "absence" of the King we have his appointed "steward" to guide us and keep us united.
The Primacy of Peter is Biblical and Traditional. The annihilation of unity by schism and the non-servium attitude of the Orthodox is modern and Satanic.

Do I have to follow the pope to be a "true" Catholic? What do you think about Catholics that don't recognize the current official pope and all of the spinoffs?

>example of western orthodoxy
This isn't even orthodoxy to begin with. I'm talking about the ones dominated by the churches here where the religion was born and has remained relatively unchanged, not those of the New World who have zero tradition to uphold and have evolved around the new political climate there.

>OMOH just beats them
I wish it was true, but it's not

>Do I have to follow the pope to be a "true" Catholic?
Yes.
>What do you think about Catholics that don't recognize the current official pope and all of the spinoffs?
Regrettably, they are in schism. I feel for them, I really do, but they are like those who fled at the hard teachings of Christ. The real disciples stayed.

>This isn't even orthodoxy to begin with.
The Orthodox prelates in the East disagree with you.
Also, no true Scottsman fallacy.

It is true, the bad Jews overthrew Russian Monarchy, for bullshit communism, you must look out for them!

Why would you want to choose catholicism over Christ Jesus?

>hates jews
>worships jews
>fights over which brand of jew-worship is best
western philosophy was already solved, pic related

Attached: deal with it nietzsche.jpg (1600x991, 174K)

>worshipping Cesare Borgia instead of Christ.
Lad...

Well they have seen all the garbage humans are capable of.

just daily reminder that Orthodox Christianity is the only way to salvation and the only white men faith.

youtu.be/xOiycw4UQGA

youtu.be/alFTOEtPpvw

Attached: donkazakprayer.jpg (1494x827, 192K)

Russian zoomers have got to be some of the softest and gayest people I've ever seen. A couple of years ago I went back to Moscow for the first time since we left back in 97. My old neighborhood used to look like something out of Brother with gopniks and Chechens, now there's fucking vegan cafes and a coffee shop with purple haired dykes. These kids have had it too good for too long and in another few years Russia will be just as bad as Europe or the US.

>Literally, unironically, in all seriousness, worshiping a KIKE, a KIKE, nailed to a STICK (by kikes).

>The Orthodox prelates in the East disagree with you.
>Also, no true Scottsman fallacy.
What the fuck are you talking about you braindead retard, Orthodoxy and Orthodox priests of America have zero relation, share zero tradition and have no influence from here. It's the equivalent of calling some nigger Catholic diocese in Africa "Catholic" just because it propagates that version of the religion, knowing well enough that it's entirely different from our brand of Catholicism. The true ones sitting on the land that has always been majority Orthodox, Eastern Europe, are strongly against immigration and strongly against faggotry, and that's absolutely never changing because the religion here doesn't mold itself to accommodate the political climate.

Kike is a word invented by Christians to talk about Jews who hated Christ.
You are the definition of a kike.
Honestly you'd think people would try to read history, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Show me some orthodox prelates in the East claiming that the orthodox in America are not orthodox.
The Catholic church teaches that sodomy is a mortal sin.
>doesn't mold itself to political climate
cough-Russian Orthodox-cough

>You are the definition of a kike.
I can write my fucking name thank you very much.
If you want to be more specific then, a HEBE.

You are exactly like the Jew you claim (emphasis on claim) to hate.

This is reason to hate Moscow number one. You have to go to the provinces. Maybe you'll find something better there.

Just remind coping cuckliths that placing yourself between Christ and man is basically instant damnation and the very existence of their conception of church is apostasy.

Call the robed man "father" indeed.

Well, I don't suck bloody baby penises.
I don't worship their God.
I am not circumcised.
I have a fairly average nose.
You fit at LEASE (at lease) one of those previous characteristics.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have done very little research on the Early Church.

>judging whole Russia by Moscow

I thought the jews suppose to be smart. I guess didn't work with you well. how do I know you're a jew? well, ~95% of "Russians" who left the country in 90s were kikes. and as you said you was born in Moscow then I can raise this chance with you to 99.999%.

The easiest way to tell a fake religion is by how involved and conversely how influenced by politics they are in their faith.
To be holy is to separate itself from the profane, the secular.

Attached: Karl_XII_Bibel.jpg (750x1027, 903K)

At lease, eh?
Your "argument" is pretty weak. Vulgarity substituting for a lack of rationality.
Interesting how the vulgar anti-Semite who hates Christians always acts exactly like the vulgar atheistic Zionist who hates Christians.

Post your apocryphal fanfiction that directly contradicts Christ now so we can get it out of the way.

So you are saying, that the religion Jesus Christ founded, is a fake one?
Way to admit apostasy.
We know that every man that is in support of the seperation of state and church as in your hypocritical argument is an apostate in the eyes of God.

>You're vulgar wahhhh
kek
I don't bomb Palestinian children, and I don't give them money to do it unlike christian bible belters.

You tell me

Attached: solzest.png (650x994, 600K)

>muh prelates muh prelates SHOW ME MUH PRELATES
Typical braindead Catholic retard relying on clergy officials over the religion itself and its traditions. Let me tell you something about Orthodoxy - the reason it isn't politicized and never will is because no one cares about its officials, yes people respect their authority but if they try to change traditions or involve themselves in the politics of the nation, people will just ignore them.

>The Catholic church teaches that sodomy is a mortal sin.
Well according to your PRELATES and the pope himself, faggots are now based and sodomy is no longer a mortal sin or sin at all. So what is the thing that decides what your religion really is, tradition of hating fags for a thousand years, or your based prelates? I'll tell you for your specific Catholic case - it's the prelates, who will now steer the religion to not hating fags, and tradition will be overridden by a single pope. This does not happen in Orthodox Christianity.

Russiana are great at mma

Attached: 69824653_2462171060542144_697357506090893312_n.jpg (810x960, 79K)

nise try russia

How did you personally determine what constitutes Holy Scripture, and thus what Christ directly said?
And how are your interpretations assured? By the Holy Spirit? What guarantee do I have that the Holy Spirit speaks through you?

your absolute based humor, can only be explained by where you come from. you might fool pol with most of this juden stuff, but I know you are russian

Rico verhoeven will wreck them all

So you don't have an authoritativs statement on the Orthodox in America not being "real orthodox"?
Pretty much what I thought.
>Well according to your PRELATES and the pope himself, faggots are now based and sodomy is no longer a mortal sin or sin at all.
Wrong.
Bearing false witness is also a mortal sin, user.

checking Christdubs

Show flag rabbi

>what your religion really is, tradition of hating fags for a thousand years
If your religion is literally "I hate sinners" then you are far from being Christian.

>And how are your interpretations assured? By the Holy Spirit? What guarantee do I have that the Holy Spirit speaks through you?
Do you realize that the exact same can be applied to the pope? How come Jesus picked that fag over the many men in this region who're not only poorer and more uninterested in politics, but morally closer to him as well? When France installed a pope today and then another nation installed their pope tomorrow, did Jesus singlehandedly pick them as well?

>Wrong.
>Bearing false witness is also a mortal sin, user.
LMAO this guy is so deluded and desperate to defend his satanic religion that he'd outright lie
cruxnow.com/vatican/2019/04/01/pope-francis-says-homosexual-tendencies-are-not-a-sin/

dude your kind literally burned random people alive you deluded coping retard

these teenage kids man threw bottles etc on whaledimir. now he left alta

god damnit i was a teenager to once but wtf !!! piece of shits

if you don't know it's a russian military whale that left as they were moving the pens, he ended up in alta i n norway

as much as I hate whale.. is different he is acting like a dog. playfull often ie getting peoples foot as he is pretending to go drag them down in the water, but he doesn't

is fucked his pack is humans

suck my dick you blackarse higgler

Attached: 1554831926454.jpg (602x623, 146K)

there he is. you got that right. whaledimir is missing because of teenagers throwing bottles at him

I am so angry over this

Russian lit is based
Except Master and Margarita. That book was trash.
Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Bely, Turgenev, Chekhov, Gogol, Lermontov

Bjorn hvordan går det. Are you drinking again? what happend with hvalfimir?

Fucking based my russian Fren, rico verhoeven would still beat them all

>Do you realize that the exact same can be applied to the pope?
It can't.
>How come Jesus picked that fag over the many men
You have no proof that Francis is a sodomites and thus you are engaging in calumny. A mortal sin.
>did Jesus singlehandedly pick them as well?
No. That doesn't mean anything. Catholics never claimed Jesus singlehandidly picked any Pope other than Peter. Please do some research before spouting off, it will help you not sound so ignorant.
>LMAO this guy is so deluded and desperate to defend his satanic religion that he'd outright lie
Temptation is not sinful, user. This is basic theology. Acting on temptations (in this case sodomy) is sinful. Being tempted is not sinful, it is merely human.

Why are caucasoids basically Turbo-T*rks?

fucking teenagers I bet those were brown immigrants. damn I really liked that whale. and where is he now?

Catholicism provided the moral cover for SJWs and communist infiltration into the west, and this is documented. Communists placing people in Catholic seminaries and promoting this as a Christian ideal, all run by the faggot mafia in Rome. Your opinion is a result of their work.

The State has the authority to punish criminals with death, and sometimes the penalty for certain crimes was burning at the stake.
Not sure what this has to do with your terrible understanding of Christianity that makes you think the religion is about "hating sinners".

one of the god damn tourists to managed to cut him on the back with their propella

god damnit! oslo all over the world these fucking tourists come. Hi Hvaldimir, then they run him over....

I don't like kickboxing personally, I like more boxing.

Both side are ugly and seems years and years of endogamy

I wish but they are probably locals

Orthodoxy is a heretical schismatic sect created by the apostate patriarch Michael cerularius.

The Byzantine church used to be catholic before the schism. And since the schism it has adopted the errors of sacramental remarriage and birth control and now it is disintegrating. Despite still having externals of the catholic Byzantine liturgy it is dead.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1083, 317K)

mix of iranians and turks

I want to become well read with opinions on these things like you. Where should I start?

betacawk got triggered xaxa

Attached: 1568486974201.jpg (900x900, 76K)

>probably locals
norwegians, sami & kven

most likely

Not sure what you're saying here. Yes, it is documented that the clergy was infiltrated. Jesus predicted this. Does not have anything to do with the legitimacy of the Church, which is guaranteed.

Bjorn why are you drinking so much? throw this away. It's me again. Everytime I meet you here for months. And never seen you sober.

There's no room for interpretation. If Christ did not simplify the chain of salvation to God-Christ-man, then he did not do anything at all. The existence of a professional priestly caste that dares to suggest they hold any kind of influence, positive or negative, on the individual's access to Christ is automatic heresy bordering on blasphemy. I am willing to entertain all kinds of crazy speculative interpretation, but Catholicism is the pride of Lucifer all over again. Hard no.

Says the subhuman mestizo

Attached: article-2337807-1A3501BD000005DC-793_634x817.jpg (634x817, 71K)

Just read. Read a lot. Eventually you form opinions.
The Russians are pretty great authors. I would check them out.
Maube also some works of the Scholastics like Anselm, Aquinas, Bellarmine. Check out some Augustine and other Church Fathers.

>is automatic heresy bordering on blasphemy.
That is an interpretation. So by what authority do you preach this interpretation?
Did the apostles not need to preach? Do you not know about the Council of Jerusalem? If there was no need for interpretation then why did the apostles need a Council to interpret the Scripture?

I can shit on every single line you wrote, especially the second post, but I just cant be bothered at this point. The people reading this conversation will make their own conclusions, enjoy your decaying religion.

>The Byzantine church used to be catholic before the schism.
There is a very big distinction between the "catholicism" and the popes before the political papacy was formed, and after. In fact, the post of the pope became illegitimate even before the schism itself when it became politicized and antipopes started popping up constantly. The fact that nations were blackmailing the papacy with military invasion (France) into electing their controlled pope who very obviously has nothing to do with Jesus' message but serve the purpose of excommunicating everyone who France doesn't like, doesn't help either. At that point it is no longer a conservation of religious traditions, it's just religion as a political tool. Orthodoxy on the other hand has successfully conserved all of its traditions, even after nations were conquered for 500 years by the Ottomans, and even after communists purged most of the clergy - it still comes back to life in the exact same form it used to be with no changes. This is what real religion actually is, everything else is a flexible political tool that wants to survive and will do everything needed to survive, be it enabling faggotry or even launching political wars "in the name of Christ".

>by what authority do you take Christ's instructions at face value

Catholics, everyone.

you don't touch on his works in school? would have thought at least russia did

Have we even had any good writers after communism?

I envy countries who can produce media
I wish we were like japan

Attached: Cato_Volubilis_bronze_bust.jpg (1000x1388, 298K)

Address this please:

sign on georgian military base. 2008.
"Dear georgians. learn how to fight properly! We'll come and check you again"

ohh. I remember her tight blackish pussy in 2008 in september.
yeah, fucking higgler, you got me right.

Attached: 59486f.jpg (1000x139, 39K)

>Have we even had any good writers after communism?

no

I like them: Dostojewski, Cechov, Gogol, Gontscharew

>christianity is founded on Roman Catholicism
Roman Catholicism is what ruined it all with their retarded interpretations and moneygrabbing cult of negrolovers, (Greek) Orthodoxy is as close as you can get to what Christianity originally was 2000 years ago. I don't need a shit for brains nobody from half the world away acting like he knows anything about anything besides what he's been spoonfed since birth.

"Russia has no good generals. The only exception is Bagration." — Napoleon

Who gave you Christ instructions?
Who decided which books to put into the Bible?
The Bible as you know it literally didn't exist before around the 5th century.
Who preserved the teachings?
Or did your magical book just manifested itself hundreds of years after Jesus death and resurrection?

Napoleon was a butthurt nigger, Russia has General Moroz.

kek, russians are not human. we should just nuclear carpet bomb your shithole country.

Attached: liberators.png (896x672, 965K)

ok ok but just don't steal my horse, borat

Attached: dfbbddf.gif (480x228, 492K)

Arguing with Catholics is like trying to argue with Apple engineers. The product is only valid if you got it through their proprietary vendors, knowing why what is under the hood is an EULA violation, you will submit to their internal review process of how you use your property, they'll strongly imply or threaten to pull the plug on your access if you refuse, and their entire model is built around convincing people they're the only name in the game.

Sorry I'm not into the Ponzi scheme. Jesus was explicit about the church being a decentralized entity. More of a demographic than an organization. Feel free to claim I'm damned. You don't have that authority and neither does any other man.

Yes, why do you think jews hated the soviets so much? Fear.