Alternative to the blackpil

You know, how many anons are blackpilled, but don’t know what else to do besides sitting on Jow Forums? Well, what we do is offer discreet Jow Forumsack matchmaking service, requiring minimal amount of information that can be accessed through proxy, VPN or TOR. In fact we’ve consulted you, anons, 8ch, did our own research and even contacted British nationalist youtuber Way of the World to compile detailed OPSEC summary.

We are FOR Jow Forums BY Jow Forums. We are 3 Jow Forumsacks. I make the videos and two pro/g/rammers go out of their way to secure the website. SSL encryption. Minimal Javascript. We invested more than 100 man-hours in this project. We are paying for servers, domain, e-mail and offer payment to those anons, who help us. We are making the service we will use ourselves. We even tried contacting Jow Forums advertising dept. to no avail.

We are offering you hope, possibility of friendships, community and an actual alternative to blackpill.
Visit meetandgreet4
.com
or chat with us on
t.
me/doomermeetups

Attached: pic3b.jpg (654x372, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that jordan peterson bot on the site?

Attached: 2e6.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

Dr. Peterson was all too happy to provide a recommendation. Are you feeling subtly persuaded to visit the site by his soft, fatherly tones?

wow biggest glownigger of the day

Daily reminder that sowing discord within communities is stock standard for disinfo bots.

Attached: 499.jpg (680x977, 147K)

>redditor
kek

Attached: redditor.jpg (1604x371, 87K)

Yeah I can't wait to be arranged for a meeting with someone who will kidnap and force me into his rape basement, fuck off

I'm from Israel.
I'm trying to sign up, Nigger McNiggerstein but there appears to be a problem

>no Israel

You kinky bastard

Can I momentarily hack your site and take it offline? I'll put it all back, just want to prove your not a FED.

who the fuck is the guy on the right?

How would I do that user? You *have* been lifting and building mass, haven't you?

Oh man, did we forget to add Israel??? That sucks bro, we'll get right on it really soon. Khazars are totally white and based!

Right so do I have permission to hack your site?

>That sucks bro, we'll get right on it really soon.

Actually Israel is an ethnostate, so yeah, we should support them paradoxically.

Sooner or later your site is going to come under attack, better to test it now.

What's in range?

Don't you have arab nations to destabilise? A Savior to kill?

Never thought I'd be trifling with mossad this early in the game baka

are you the actual famous hacker known as Jow Forums?

Attached: EDect2yW4AIcGAF.png (534x415, 103K)

Jesus is long dead,
He was a nutter anyway see Luke 19:27
Aside from assassinating Iranian nuclear engineers, I'll get to pen testing your site -if that's ok?

Based catboy slaves

How are we doing this?
>you give permission and we do it quietly.
>you DONT give permission and we go loud, names, addresses etc

Option 1, or 2.

I would consider taking you up on this, except that the few Jow Forumstards I've interacted with IRL have been horrible psychotic lunatics. PA user looked promising for a while there, but I think he has gone dark.

Go ahead kid, I'm behind several proxies

Thank you for your co-operation.
I will send you an agreement tomorrow to your encrypted mail.

There's a reason why Jow Forumsanons are here, it's less to do with the world and more to do with them or their circumstances. You'd do well to steer clear.

You the same Cyprusfag who was talking about depleted uranium like 2 weeks ago? This website is smaller than I thought, or maybe you just stick out intentionally or otherwise.

Attached: 1540503220748.jpg (291x505, 144K)

We suggest communicating only through email for a couple of weeks. There are some bad actors out there, but once the service gets going I'm hoping that you'll be able to sort shill from sane fairly quickly

Couple of things I've noticed after quick look on the CVE.

Maybe.

You will answer for this to that "nutter" one day.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

You should probably change your posting style up and slap on a memeflag, famalam. Just sayin'

Attached: 1565024302447.jpg (811x506, 230K)

based and Christpilled!

From the opsec page:

>Start an conversation with your match to see if you have anything in common with them. Use humor and memes to build a connection that only a fren would know about. If they genuinely recognise and can joke back, they're more likely to be a fren.

>Spend a long time talking before giving out identifiable information. Choose a public place during daylight hours to meet-up. Coffee shops or heavily-trafficked parks are often good for this. If something feels off, don't overthink it: just cut and run.

bump because based

Let me ask you why not make /SIG/
They are much beter and more straight forward.

Attached: To forge a man of action.png (998x715, 178K)

That's a good idea, we're looking to form mannerbunds, same as they are.

Yeah? How we looking?

I hate when /sig/ tells people to "read philosophy" without giving a direction to go in.

Stoicism is the only philosophy a man needs because a true man only puts his sanity and well-being in the hands of his own actions, while the others constantly get stressed or have to tell themselves various COPEs to mask their disappointment and sadness. The worst of these are the philosophies where you have to stay sane by claiming everything is terrible and you just have to deal with it, which (of course) are the most pushed by (((/sig/))).

As Marcus Aurelius simply put it, to himself:
>You don't *have* to turn this into something.
It's true! You don't have to let anything "get to you" and once you realize how simple it is you will be left wondering how you lived so long like a woman, constantly letting outside forces and unpredictability affect your soul.
You can react to or act on things happening around you, but your happiness and your worldview MUST come entirely from within. You do that simply by believing in your own logic and acting benevolently.

Read Meditations:
seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf

Attached: MarcusAurelius.jpg (682x1023, 140K)

Bump

>defeatist books
why not turn that blackpill in to anger?

Attached: 41GVkuLgSZL.jpg (333x500, 18K)

eh, you don't need frens, if you read that book.
nice and profound book!

Commonly asked questions:

>Q. You're just a redditor trying to get me doxxed and v&. I know your tricks!
No organisation has enough resources to monitor every user in every Western country. There is only enough resources to monitor high profile individuals. Creating fear, uncertainty and doubt to discourage anons from organising is more practical.

At the end of the day, there is no way to make meetups risk-free. If you're in a public position, you shouldn't risk losing your job.

>Q. I'm still not sure about this...
We understand your apprehension. There are bad actors and unhinged people out there. That's why we've designed this service to allow you to cut ties (with your matches and with us) very easily. Assuming you haven't provided your real email or name, just delete the throwaway email address and forget about this service, ez pz.

This site has minimal javascript (some jquery for the signup form). It'll run fine through a VPN or through TOR (preferably both), so hiding your IP is easy. There's no google analytics to track unique users, nor do we run ads (which also track users).

>only enough resources to monitor high profile individuals.
You underestimate the colossal ego of the average user-san

> I've got a groyper with 120 followers, I'm high profile!
Maybe i'll change "high profile" to "non-wagie w/ gf"