Should transgender girls be allowed to compete with women if they transition pre puberty?

Should transgender girls be allowed to compete with women if they transition pre puberty?

youtube.com/watch?v=FoSq77yptOE

You can't tell me this girl has any biological advantage just because she has a Y chromosome.

Attached: 416418724_5746353984001_5746339510001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

golfchannel.com/news/ten-years-later-remembering-annika-sorenstam-playing-pga-tour-colonial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Attached: 1568425580158.jpg (1173x1570, 168K)

>Should transgender girls be allowed to compete with women if they transition pre puberty?
No. Trans people are not the sex they "feel" they are, simple as that, and women leagues deserve protection from such incursion or else lose all justification for existing in the first place. We could create a third athlete category for such deviants where they can compete among themselves.

I want her to compete with me in a wrestling match.

There are so so many threads on Twitter from people with actual knowledge explaining why Y chromosomes definitely do give males advantages in sports. If that wasn't true, why can school boys smash female athletic world records? Why separate sports by sex if there was absolutely no advantage offered by completing male puberty? The best of men are stronger and faster than the best of women. There's already been cases of men endangering women in sport - Fallon Fox broke the skull of "her" opponent. Allowing trans people to compete as their identified sex makes all sport mixed-sex and essentially guarantees that women will never win at competitive sport ever again.

You are referring to post puberty transgenders. Pre puberty transgenders girls don't have the same androgenic qualities that a natural male athlete would have. Take the girl in the OP for example. Do you really think that person has any advantage over other girls in he field? Of course not, because she has never had a post-pubescent male hormone profile.

There should be no transition prior to puberty except real hermaphrodites, where sex is usually chosen soon after birth.
Here solved it for ya

>her

I got a better question
Should they be allowed to live?

Attached: Baal.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Better question is why are pre pubescent kids transitioning at all?It's child abuse.

What are they gonna do when 40% of the team gets wipes out?

Nobody should be able to do this before 21.

The problem is if they don't start early they end up looking like even greater monsters.

Yes

Gender ideology is crazy. Genders are social constructions, at the same time people ARE BORN misfiting their gender.

They are vulnerable kids
Until they reach puberty, they cant even make a decision
Gender confusion in many cases goes away after puberty, hormones flush puts all in place
The tiny minority that still wants to proceed, should be evaluated from mental health perspective first

Gee, it's almost like transitioning is a pile of horseshit that doesn't work and the solution likely lies with some sort of therapy of neurological solution.

But nah, better to chop dicks off and get breast implants.

>take minimum legal required hormones to be classified as trans during high school years
>get into college and still take legally hormones to be classified as trans
>Complete domination of whatever event you decide to pursue and by your own logic this fair game
>Women still end up getting the stick and you'll probably brainlet thunk your way into another alternative than banning men from playing in womens sports
If you're honestly suggesting that men who go on puberty blocking hormones at a young age should be allowed to play in sports then you should quite frankly kill your fucking self.
Sports and competition aside children should not be given hormones. I will never understand why I'm the bad guy for not wanting generation after generation of children getting sterilized before their bodies grow into a healthy reproductive system.

>Transgender girls
They're boys. I'm not enabling insane behavior.

Yes. Women's sports are a joke and this is a great punchline.

No, or, actually, since it's fucking nuts men to mutilate themselves to become women, and since women's sports are a joke anyway, I would argue that men shouldn't have to do anything but check a box that says Female on whatever forms you need to participate in womens sports. Maybe we'll get some records smashed or something.

>girls

And because no one wants to watch them because they're obviously crazy, the market is to blame, and the government needs to step in and pay them huge salaries?

Special olympics

>take minimum legal required hormones to be classified as trans during high school years
You would definitely be evaluated based on physical development, not on how many drugs you're taking. It's the same reason that one black chick with naturally abnormally high testosterone has an advantage that's pretty unfair.
>If you're honestly suggesting that men who go on puberty blocking hormones at a young age should be allowed to play in sports then you should quite frankly kill your fucking self.
Why? What reason should they not be?

No. They still have the program to gain more advantage from physical activity. There androgen receptors are much more sensitive to test., than a normal female.

Why the equation never work the other way around???

If you're a musician that no one wants to hear, you go broke or change careers. Athletes are no different. They're all the bottom feeders called "entertainers".

Can you cite a study or any evidence that mutilating a child's gentials or perverting natural development is beneficial for a child?

Oh I believe it probably fucks them up in the majority of cases. I just want to see if pol has any logistical reasoning as to why someone who is genetically male with a female hormonal profile cannot compete against other females.

No, never
And heal the mental illness that is behind the need to become “transgender”.

>Women and men are already equal, though
I dont understand what the fucking problem is. Strong women are jist as strong of athletes as men; transitioned or not.

Everyone remember when people lost their fucking shit over Vejay Singh not wanting to play with front butts on the PGA tour?
golfchannel.com/news/ten-years-later-remembering-annika-sorenstam-playing-pga-tour-colonial

I'm sick and fucking tired of girls getting their cunts wrecked over trans playing sports according to their gender. Man up, you cunts, and quit acting like Vijay the pussy.

>You would definitely be evaluated based on physical development, not on how many drugs you're taking.
So, if you're growing up too athletic you get kicked out and this rule applies to women too. Do you really need me to go into why this sounds dumb?
>Why? What reason should they not be?
A growing child being bombared with media, social, and parental pressure to always look for signs of themselves acting like the opposite gender so they can get showered with love and attention for being stunning and brave for wearing the opposite genders clothing is somehow a comical dystopian concept authors and scholars throughout history ever considered yet here we are.
I would not have a problem if it was an organic mental illness but, it is not. It's being pushed and pressured into the human psyche at every stage in modern societies with no testing or hard evidence to suggest one way or another. For some fucking reason we're being peddled this is science and in the same breath being told we'll figure it out as we go. Who actually believes this is a good idea besides lowering the overall worldwide population?
I get that you'd like to be accepted for having a mustache and a dress but lets not walk around the edge of genetic catastrophe because you couldn't accept a developmental flaw in your own head.

Only if the sport is boxing because a man beating a woman who isn't in the kitchen should be legal.

>>has a Y chromosome.
THAT AINT A GIRL!!!!!!

"""girls""" who transition pre-puberty have been forced into it by purple-haired lesbian parents and should be executed to save them from a life of depression and ultimately suicide

Attached: 89a9b2d6ac714066df359537424f9e13.jpg (250x241, 6K)

I think they women should be forced to play with transwomen NOW because that's the LAW and it's the fucking fastest way to get them to vote conservative.
Make these stupid bitches play by the rules they forced on men, and see just how quick they want to reverse it.

The answer is simple
do you have female chromosomes?
Yes: compete in women sport
No: compete in mens sport
any deviation from this is just a cheater trying to game the system for their own benefit.
lol imagine being a man competing against women and thinking you have won anything when you come first.

Yes, of course. For the single fact that it pisses off women tremendously and they can't say shit about it. It amuses me and causes tension in their ranks. Win/win.

Nope. They should be forced to live as their actual sex/gender or be euthanized.

Your physical development would be based on receptor activity and the concentration of sex hormones in your system. Someone who is undergoing hormone replacement therapy would therefore need to have lower adjusted serum testosterone than a female peer to adjust for receptor sensitivity. Under these conditions, I believe the playing field would "technically" be fair. As for your second point, I believe it is a psychological disorder with treatment options being fairly limited. I don't think stunting a kid's development and mutilating their genitals is the answer, for what it's worth. I also think the way it's been sensationalized in the past few year is a huge issue. But regardless of what I think, I want to know if pol can logistically reason if the person in OP can play girl's sports or not.

>pre-puberty
Wouldn't be that child abuse?

They shouldn't even exist, let alone participate.

Sex differences are clear from a much younger age than puberty. Look into it.

I can beat any woman 1v1 now, but at the age of 4-5 girls were pretty equal to me in terms of physical power.

>I want to know if pol can logistically reason if the person in OP can play girl's sports or not.
If you say that the field must be fair then it is not sports or competition. The entire purpose of competition is who has an advantage over each other. Are you more dedicated? Do you lift more? Maybe you jump higher? It doesn't matter the point is competition and how unfair it is to see who the most over powered motherfucker we can stare at is.
If a male is given the same hormones and females by extension are also monitored to have correct hormone balance and thus fair competition it ruins the entire purpose of competition. If a woman is forced to reduce her natural hormone production to be on par with artificial hormones as their male counterparts then this isn't competition it's a creation of a technically fair playing field because the cock couldn't stop sticking it's dick into things it has no business being.
The separation of men and women in sports is a good thing and creates competition striving for the top of their respective roles. Men and women being regulated in their own hormone production is a perversion of this principal and the idea of lowering the playing field so everyone can play technically "fair" ruins the spirit of competition from it's inception.

Maybe it ruins the spirit of competition, but for the purposes of athletics, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it if all the criteria I mentioned were met. Under these circumstances, the reasons I believe it still would probably be unfair is because of the biological male's innate ability to have faster reaction times and overall higher intelligence.

They still have 6499 different male differences to change. Skeletons. Muscles. Brains. Different hands, feet. Lots of biological maleness left in trannies. So much that it gives them huge advantages.

Athletics and competition are the same thing. Results may vary but, striving to be better than your opponent is competitive by nature and sports reflect this. If you're trying to change the goalpost to some weekend football game and not an Olympic, national, or even regional sporting even then I doubt very many people would have a problem with men and women playing against each other. I was purposefully trying to avoid the male and female biological differences and focus on the hormones which is the most argued and accepted topic of discussion. People get butthurt if you start mentioning facts like men used to kill animals with sticks while women picked berries thus differences in biology were needed.

To paraphrase
Athletes are mutilating their bodies anyway for the audience
Not really, for money
To hell with them
I see
But this particular discussion involves kids, i will pause right there

Transgender girls should be able to compete pre or post puberty
Gender is a man made concept, it’s what you feel inside that matters
Besides women can do anything men can do better

Crazy lib detected!

This is a straight up lie user and you should feel bad. It's proven even the best women athletes couldn't compete against men, WNBA stars and even she-hulk Serena stated they'd get their asses whooped against barely pro men athletes.

Attached: tumblr_mjmamhPG0P1r4g1p5o1_400.gif (343x205, 1018K)

>You can't tell me this girl has any biological advantage just because she has a Y chromosome.

Huge advantages over real females.

Look at the recent studies the lifters did. Males, even those doing and taking what they can to be less male, always have huge advantages over females. The hormonal and chemical intervention only affects their performance if measured against other males; they still can outlift and outrun any female.

yeah but those are post puberty transgenders

THE FUCKING ANSWER WILL ALWAYS BE NO

Yes women voted for this shit.

>can't drink
>can't drive
>can't vote
>can fuck up their entire life by dropping hormones and irreversible mutilating their body
that's some big brain logic right here

Attached: 1553475847090.png (711x389, 202K)