9/11 Footage: Greatest BlackPill

Watching docs and footage of this event, even the youtube video of the hour or so on tv before the first plane allegedly hit the first tower, is just shocking how far the world has just descended into the abyss in the wake of 9/11. If it happened today I wonder if full WW3 would break out and a civil war between SJW's and Decent Folk. I tear up when I see the reactions of the people on the street, because they seem more real and connected than the internet connected zombies that walk around today. 9/11 if you ask me should be more iconic than the clip of the A-bomb going off in highlighting a new era of horror of humanity. Discuss with me bros, I miss the way the world was. Plus it roved they, whoever you perceive they to be, can get away with anything. *Hi FBI/CIA, please leave this thread for real anons. to discuss*

Attached: Twin Towers.jpg (467x364, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY
youtu.be/D0C0OXH4ZBc?list=PLbSWYmOjGBx8zXya_xch9q7JdPL32ruYY
zacharyhubbard.selz.com/item/5c8d9302701f5d0dfcfef8b2
youtu.be/ttOTVxvZAbs
youtu.be/2NWKXbWjf44
youtu.be/BdgVCbpuAuE
youtu.be/u7rXkhe5nDw
youtube.com/watch?v=MPJ0AB12h1I
youtu.be/rNEbu5iA-WM
youtu.be/vlAdlv9k49o
youtu.be/b-pOb-0JPcE
youtu.be/9hPW-2sGmpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you think that the footage of the event is the ultimate blackpill?
Check this entire video out.
You have not begun to even taste the blackpill
youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY

this next playlist shows you why this 9/11 ritual involved such precise numerology
youtu.be/D0C0OXH4ZBc?list=PLbSWYmOjGBx8zXya_xch9q7JdPL32ruYY

>precise numerology
>those precise numerals
Alright you got my attention

checked numerology user, congrats on the quads which completely endorses your video, I thank you.

Oh very worthy,

I thought about it on this Saturday, and I get it. You know there's reasons why these things happen, people and groups I can imagine get harassed and provoked, especially when they don't deserve it, having sacred times with their families, and they must of done something pretty serious to actually carry out an attack on the United States or the Twin Towers.

dude you will not regret it.

Imagine trying to convince Jow Forums that the numbers they joke about actually have an extremely influential occult undertone.

Its the fucking Jews trying to usurp God as creator of all things
zacharyhubbard.selz.com/item/5c8d9302701f5d0dfcfef8b2
youtu.be/ttOTVxvZAbs
youtu.be/2NWKXbWjf44
youtu.be/BdgVCbpuAuE
this one is tailor made for Jow Forums^
youtu.be/u7rXkhe5nDw

the towers were taken down by a maser weapon shot from a satellite at 2,000 kilometer altitude and a 29 minute window crossing the sky

the 9/11 was one of my first but irreversibly redpill and one that had the most enduring and worthwile impact. Understanding 9/11 is understanding the previous and following decades of US/Israeli/Saudi foregin policy.

I mean thats entirely possible
youtube.com/watch?v=MPJ0AB12h1I

GOfundme Apple Patreon Jews Gassed

I got work so ill be back about 3 am. Hope you anons take the fucking black pill (its only the state of sorrow for adjustment to the actual truth)
The black pill is wholly emotional due to understanding of what these faggots are up to.
youtu.be/rNEbu5iA-WM
youtu.be/vlAdlv9k49o
youtu.be/b-pOb-0JPcE
youtu.be/9hPW-2sGmpk

Just wait until you learn the deeper truth about sports other than the simple bread and circus explanation.
They are stealing prophetic favor and then trying to activate the events in which their targeted prophecy comes to fruition.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 4.54.34 PM.png (537x544, 81K)

I'm going to crunch the numbers on that one and check your math. I'll only believe you if you're within +/- 10% at most on that time window.

why did the towers fall? Its blatently bizarre, noone thought they were going to fall down, firefighters were entering them to try and get up to the fire to put it out. It just doesn't make sense. I wish some billionaire would constuct an identical copy of one of the towers, minus office shit to keep costs down, just steel and cement, and fly a plane via remote into the same floors, and I'd bet my life the tower wouldnt fall again, free fall that is, fucking mind fuck that day, without tower 7 even coming into it.

i'll enjoy my ribeye and await your results

see my posts user.

The letter G across all ciphers lands on a very significant number.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 5.06.02 PM.png (1280x800, 733K)

>don't make it the same
>expect the same results
fuck off potato-nigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 5.08.01 PM.png (1280x800, 621K)

Checkkked

Of you go back and watch all the footage. It looks so fucking bad. Indie movie level cgi

same foundations, floor layouts, skip on windows, desks and photocopiers? Account for variations by hiring physicists, even get the weather right and the actually impossible velocity the plane hit the tower at that it's altitude should have broken the wings off. Such an ambitious project if done right and given the right exposure could trigger a mass awakening, the plane is a lie.

Attached: who dun it.png (580x390, 42K)

fried top to bottom all at once

Attached: 44a2700e-6890-b5b3-adc8-457de0c4de87.png (832x315, 418K)

The Saudi's name is Moshe Shekelbergstein.

>secret space ray
COINTELPRO everyone
The WTCs were nuked.

I'm gonna watch everything you posted, while I don't believe numbers have power or anything I believe that powerful people believe it and they try to line shit up. Like Bill Hicks said, I believe in coincidences, I just never seen one.

The footage of the dust when the first tower fell is pretty horrifying, people fleeing the streets, I mean its New York not fucking Baghdad, its terrifying the more I think about, absolutely surreal day, I was like 8 when it happened but I remember how fucked it was.

Attached: 1478210156648.jpg (691x960, 97K)