How come Sweden has mass immigration when they seem to be fighting the jews

Sweden has been ruled by the same party for the last 100 years.

This party was one of the first to recognize Palestine as a state. Something the jews of israel were upset about.

Also the swedish royal family Bernadotte was parts of the peace negotioations after ww2 with Israel and Palestine.

Folke Bernadotte wich was the current Swedish Kings Godfather was murdered by the jewish organisation Stern Gang(Lehi) for meddling in the negotioations.

Considering all this, it seems Sweden is actually against Israel and the Jews.

But even so they are controlled by the jews.

It's hard for me to understand, maybe someone knows more or can redpill me on this?

Attached: 1200px-Logo_of_the_Lehi_movement.svg.png (1200x1901, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=kCoHPTGF-UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They dislike kikes but are ultimately supporting their agenda.
The goal of kikes in relation to whites, and Europe as a whole,
is to destroy it though mongrelization with the third world (middle east, africa).
Their importation of immigrants makes them more antisemitic but still accomplishes
the kikes' goal of diluting the people.

Maybe the jews were so pissed at them they targeted their hatred at sweden
Russia is another example.... antisemitic and the country were the jew revolution took place

freemason parasitism

hmm yeah i guess
I mean the issue is that they've recently supported Palestine, at the same time as they are pro immigration.

It seems wierd that they would be pro palestine since almost no other western country is.

Maybe they are part of some advanced 4d chess as the ultimate alibi that there is no jew conspiracy or whatever.

Or maybe they are positive the jews are just rich powerful people.

Who knows how it looks behind the closed gates of Bilderberg and the true elite behind it all.

they aren't Friberg is a jew and loves antifa its theater the kikes rule the show and have in Sweden since the 19th century

To me it seems more probable that the people in charge (might be rich jews) are more a small group of very rich families rather than the jews of israel.

Perhaps they are loyal to Israel, but in the end these jews are more loyal to their small group of global elites than jews as a people.

Even if they are the most loyal to jews, they dont really care about the nation more than they care about their own small ruling group of extremely rich people.

Yeah i thought theater might be one explanation.

Most political movements are just part of a larger Hegelian dialectic.

The whole point is to make everything messy and confusing. This forces people to lick the boots of those in power due to info overload.

Maybe swedes are predisposed to outbreeding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

I'm well aware of the state of sweden, i've heard plenty of bombs going off myself.

This isn't the discussion of this thread in any way, try to read it before answering.

>the first to recognize Palestine as a state. Something the jews of israel were upset about
>negotioations after ww2 with Israel and Palestine.
Paleniggers are less white than the Israelis.

Also its foreign policy, DOMESTIC policy is what matters.

>Considering all this, it seems Sweden is actually against Israel
They have a percentage of European DNA
>and the Jews.
no and you even say it
>But even so they are controlled by the jews.
here

Attached: Sweden.jpg (1000x1415, 858K)

it's either NAtionalZIonism or golbal kikery,make the right choice next time.

Attached: file.png (700x475, 159K)

One theory i've had is that the rich people, i mean true high class people.

Are usually quite ugly or weak geneticly.

Almost like they suffer from inbreeding because of how small this really rich upper class is.

There is that much potential mates for them on their own level.

Because things have been so equal in sweden, we don't really care about being rich or famous.

Most famous swedish people are treated pretty average, alot of people don't even care if they pass a famous swedish person on the street.

And money don't impress that well either since the society is so equal.

Meaning these ugly shitty genetic rich upper class people in sweden are mad or upset about the fact their wealth isn't apritiated.

So they want to import lots of immigrants to divide people in more class levels.

Make average swedes lifes harder and poorer.

That way they will eventually worship people with money.

And the rich elite in sweden can be seen as living gods like they want. Because now society is so divided and shitty that really rich peopel are seen as more "attractive" to be friends or partners with.

Well yeah, the only swedish party that is against immigration (Swedish Democrats) they are targeted by our whole society as racists and nazis.

They are the only party that is pro Israel.

Wich just makes it even funnier... big irony

This. Come on guys I thought this hive mind was supposed to be smart... Maybe goyim really are dumb cattle...

Attached: Yikes.jpg (363x1362, 284K)

It's the (((media))), dummy. The top 3 major Swedish newspapers are owned by Jewish families, and they also heavily-influence SVT (the government-owned news channel).

(((Dual Citizens))) are the real problem

I know, but maybe these jews are traitors of Israel.

They don't want a strong Israel for all jews, then they would have to leave Sweden and they like what they have going on there.

Also there are plenty of swedish known jews on twitter that are on our side against mass immigration.

They are pro Trump etc.

While most swedes hate Trump and call him racist for wanting to build a wall to stop immigration.

I get more the feeling that Jews or should i say Israel are actually the good guys lmao

But perhaps this is part of their big 4d chess.

Alot of swedish jews in malmo are being threatened and attacked chased out of their neighbhourhoods by all the muslim immigrants.

Jews aren't feeling safe with all these muslim immigrants wich hate jews.

All these jews are not exactly happy about the mass immigration.

I don't really understand what's going on, but pehaps it's the azkhenazi 150 iq+ 4d chess

Most of the SJW shit comes from a New religious movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg

Attached: 081.jpg (680x522, 101K)

Its gotten to a point where regular Jews are forced to deal with niggers on a regular basis
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

You can be anti-Zionist and anti-White, user.
Besides, anti-Zionism is all show and nothing more. The only anti-Zionists who ever actually do anything about it are the Palestinians.
One of the "arguments" that anti-White shills use to smear Breivik is
>"Oy veh! He holocausted all those communist children!!!"
"But they were also anti-Zionist!!!"
No they were not. They were just marxist scum who hated White people and occasionally remembered that """White""" jews were murdering brown people in Palestine. But their anti-zionism never once led to any action whatsoever.
Being anti-zionist is not enough. You must be pro-White.

Flam et al aren’t really on our side, they just want non-socdem sweden now that it’s harder to jew funds from it and will whine about anything in authority that’s not explicitly jewish. Very similar to Shapiro for americans.
Bet you six billion dollarydoos those fags will switch targets the second SD is in power.

Lol that was the dumbest shit i've seen. I wouldn't even bother being in that room. Let monkeys be monkeys.

That was the dumbest thing you have seen?
This is actually on the higher end of nigger "intelligence"!

No wonder you guys have so many Naive people

Hmm i see, well they have a point about the anti zionist thing though.

The question is if this anti zionism is in fact orchestrated by the jews themselves or not.

They fund both sides why do people struggle with this?

Jewish retaliation on them is mass migration.

Taking it that literally may show your own intelligence.

But even if she is a smart nigger i wouldn't score her higher than 80-85 wich to me is like relating to an animal in terms of my own intellect.

Yeah like i was theorizing, 150+ IQ azkhenazi 4d chess.

It’s mostly down to minority pandering and anti-colonialism to get bleeding brain leftards and mudslime onboard.
See Magnus Betner and other homos rants about Israel right before ranting about immigration being a good thing and ethnic Swedes being so baaaad.

The theoretical justifications for it obviously come out of the kiked parts of academia like critical theory, anti-colonial/whitness studies and other historical revisionists but the most ardent ant-zionists are rarely kikes themselves.

Yeah, but since they are still pro Palestine, and the fact they take in more immigrants than neighbhour countries, while also being the same people in charge of how many immigrants we take in.

It seems wierd that they would raise an opinion about still being Pro Palestine and also accepting more immigrants than needed.

I mean surely the must know the immigrants are jewish retaliation, so why accept it then?

I can't believe anyone in power over a nation with the most powerful people in our country is that dumb.

What if jews are actually divided.

One part wants the global homo life.

The other part want Israel and that all jews should move there and build their nation.

Its Just hedging a bet to have a Plan B

you are over complicating things, Other Jews look at (((their))) plans with skepticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCoHPTGF-UM

Israeli kikes are divided.
Most outside Israel are just two-faced like most minority groups and support Israel for themselves and anti-nativism locally (also for themselves).
It’s pretty normal, see the Kurdish cunts we have here for reference. Anti-swedish lefitsts/MP faggots supporters & politicians here ultra-ethnonationalist fascists/islamists when it comes to back home.

Might be plan B, might be that they are not on the same page as a group, much like all other countries, one side are democrats and hate trump, the other loves Trump.

Who knows what the truth is, i'm not convinced.

Jews play all sides.
Remember that leftist/ jewish anti-Zionist organizations never actually do anything to Israel. BDS is a paper tiger. When a tiny White business owner says "I don't see anything wrong with being White" then multi billion dollar hate organizations descend to ruin him and leftists across the world travel to his town to firebomb his business. But when jews massacre unarmed Palestinian children in a school? Nothing. Maybe a few angry tweets now and again from the most radical anti-Zionist Marxists.
Beyond that? Nothing is ever done.

Attached: Anti Zio jews.jpg (400x300, 43K)

True, but that would be logical if you wanted to spread your genes, protect them at home. Open up the borders where you want to conquer.

But do the Israel jews in Israel support the global homo jews? Or would they rather they just left europe, america and came home?

That's the question.

>But do the Israel jews in Israel support the global homo jews?
Many of them do.
Do the majority? Hard to say. I wouldn’t trust the average Israeli nationalist not to fuck over everyone else if it means an extra 0.0001% gdp for Israel but their leftists are obviously more overtly onboard with the globohomo agenda while their nats seem to realize it’s a threat to them too.

Yeah you might convince me actually.

Maybe they don't like jews but have accepted they are the masters and you have to obey them so thers no point protesting.

>But even so they are controlled by the jews.

They aren't, they're just naive. Sweden has traditionally been a homogeneous society. They assume all people think and behave like them and that it's racist to suggest otherwise. They have little/no experience with blacks.

Contrast that with the American South, where they've had to deal with a large nigger population for centuries now. Whites in the southern US know what niggers are about and understand how to deal with them. They tend to vote right-wing. Whites in homogenous areas like New England are the most reliable lefty whites.

Sweden is like that naive, sheltered kid at college getting introduced to drugs and alcohol for the first time. You're gonna get fucked for a while, but people will eventually wise up due to experience and exposure. You're already seeing this across Europe with surging interest in right-wing parties.

Allright well thanks for your posts you made me understand this better.

Yeah for sure, i've only just recently woken up to the jew thing.

Before i just bothered with immigration inside my country. I had no idea what was going on in other countries or hardly even heard about Brexit or what was going on in EU.

But i've started looking outside of sweden. I'm sure more swedes will follow and peek outside of the swedish borders sooner or later.

Dr. William Pierce once said
"... the elites do not serve the jews because they love jews. No one loves jews. They are the most unlovable race on the planet. They serve them because they fear them."

>How come Sweden has mass immigration when they seem to be fighting the Jews

Because Jews do not cause mass immigration.

Let me ask you a question:
Why do you think those things you just named would reduce the amount of immigrants your country receives?

WALLENBERGS RUN YOUR COUNTRY user. THEY ARE SAME FAMILY AS OUR (((WARBURGS))) IN US WHO ARE PART OWNERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

The owner of major media in Sweden is a jewish family, I forget the name

You need to understand hegellian dialectic to understand jews

Also there are no good jews

The red-pill that Jow Forums refuses to swallow is that Israel is not actually important. Israel could disappear tomorrow and nothing would fundamentally change socially in the West. Yet somehow the West devotes huge amounts of energy to attacking and defending this scrap of land.
Why?
because Israel exists to get goyim to stop looking at the behavior of the Jews in their own countries and focus only the actions of a small segment of obnoxious Jews that live far away from everyone that matters.

"I'm not an anti-semite, I'm an anti-zionist."
How many times have we heard this?
How many times have we said this?
Many times.
How many times have we realized that this phrase actually exists to shield Jews from criticism and not to shield criticism of Jews?
Kind of hard to address the Jewish question when most of the mainstream "anti-zionists" will attack you as an anti-semite for asking it, isn't it?

Sweden fell hard for the "anti-zionism" meme, it's national immune system distracted by a red-herring, and was accordingly consumed from within by parasites it could not name.

Bonnier and they’re more like top three in terms of media ownership.
One of the other big ones is the jewish Hjörne family.