JUST GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!!

Attached: 6056B374-B22B-4C78-89B7-6D33295BF4F1.jpg (1125x1079, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#14
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf
everytownresearch.org/firearm-suicide/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhamcs/web_tables/2015_ed_web_tables.pdf
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/?tid=a_inl_manual
latimes.com/nation/la-na-accidental-gun-deaths-20180101-story.html
247wallst.com/special-report/2018/11/13/cities-with-the-most-gun-violence/
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/faq.htm
crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/812603
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223849/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Intelligence really is
1) Genetic
2) lacking in females.

r/thathappened

>Childless manlet detected

A safe & educated nation is ideal. Anyone arguing against this is a barbarian.

YOU fucked your kid you dumb slut
If your kid is paranoid enough to think anyone with a gun is out to get them, the parents are obviously feeding them bullshit lies

>not in the msm
>didn't happen

spoken like a real sheep

Well they should have emailed everyone the identity and pic of the guard. Hopefully with his resume and military experience. This cunt probly didnt read her emails and scared her kid for nothing.

An AR-15 just flew over my house!

Never happened. Probably doesn't have kids.

Retard, you don't need a gun to compensate your pathetic life.

Sounds like a lousy parent who didn’t teach their kids right from wrong

The mentally ill really shouldn't be roaming free.

It might actually be real, and that woman has scared her poor child into thinking that's a possible scenario.

guess you're gonna have to teach your kid at home, hope you have a husband to provide and you're up to the task.

> caring about what women think

Nah.

Shut the fuck up. Compensate for my life? I'm not the one who's so scared of firearms i indoctrinate my kids to believe they could get shot at anytime by anyone

open up the insane asylums and things will go back to normal, or dont and lets have a civil war, your choice

>we

The only thing my kid is scared of is vacuums and hand dryers

Attached: Men v women brains IQ.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

IQ is almost entirely genetic. Men are more logical than emotional women. Get over it.

Attached: 9ce51f784866bd6cebfdf4bf954c5f99.jpg (1560x2744, 892K)

tl;dr:
>men vs women survival show
>men dominated the women before it was over
>some men switched with some women
>men did all the world while women bitched and moaned and sat in the sun

Attached: 1508896626090 (1).jpg (1300x1414, 540K)

The ACTUAL facts about gun violence in America

There are about 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, this number is not disputed. (1)

U.S. population 328 million as of January 2018. (2)

Do the math: 0.00915% of the population dies from gun related actions each year.

Statistically speaking, this is insignificant. It's not even a rounding error.

What is not insignificant, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths:

• 22,938 (76%) are by suicide which can't be prevented by gun laws (3)

• 987 (3%) are by law enforcement, thus not relevant to Gun Control discussion. (4)

• 489 (2%) are accidental (5)

So no, "gun violence" isn't 30,000 annually, but rather 5,577... 0.0017% of the population.

Still too many? Let's look at location:

298 (5%) - St Louis, MO (6)

327 (6%) - Detroit, MI (6)

328 (6%) - Baltimore, MD (6)

764 (14%) - Chicago, IL (6)

That's over 30% of all gun crime. In just 4 cities.

This leaves 3,856 for for everywhere else in America... about 77 deaths per state. Obviously some States have higher rates than others

Yes, 5,577 is absolutely horrific, but let's think for a minute...

But what about other deaths each year?

70,000+ die from a drug overdose (7)

49,000 people die per year from the flu (8)

37,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities (9)

Now it gets interesting:

250,000+ people die each year from preventable medical errors. (10) You are safer in Chicago than when you are in a hospital!

610,000 people die per year from heart disease (11) Even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save about twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.).

A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides.

Simple, easily preventable, 10% reductions!

We don't have a gun problem... We have a political agenda and media sensationalism problem.

Here are some statistics about defensive gun use in the U.S. as well.

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3#14

Page 15:

Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million (Kleck, 2001a), in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008 (BJS, 2010).

That's a minimum 500,000 incidents/assaults deterred, if you were to play devil's advocate and say that only 10% of that low end number is accurate, then that is still more than the number of deaths, even including the suicides.

Older study, 1995:

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc

Page 164

The most technically sound estimates presented in Table 2 are those based on the shorter one-year recall period that rely on Rs' first-hand accounts of their own experiences (person-based estimates). These estimates appear in the first two columns. They indicate that each year in the U.S. there are about 2.2 to 2.5 million DGUs of all types by civilians against humans, with about 1.5 to 1.9 million of the incidents involving use of handguns.

>michael jackson avatar

——sources——

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

everytownresearch.org/firearm-suicide/

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhamcs/web_tables/2015_ed_web_tables.pdf

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/?tid=a_inl_manual

latimes.com/nation/la-na-accidental-gun-deaths-20180101-story.html

247wallst.com/special-report/2018/11/13/cities-with-the-most-gun-violence/ (stats halved as reported statistics cover 2 years, single year statistics not found)

drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/faq.htm

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/812603

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

This is why equal rights were a massive mistake.

Attached: 1549564632283.jpg (1546x78, 45K)

HOLY SHIT A FAKE SECURITY GUARD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

When my neice was little she said that she was worried the seagulls where going to gang up and steal all the chips.

Lets not base policy on what kids say.

Attached: 1547426563624.png (2091x1593, 2M)

>22,938 (76%) are by suicide which can't be prevented by gun laws.
I would argue they can. Suicide is often an impulsive urge moreso than a planned out action, and having a gun as suicide tool readily available would make it a lot easier, as compared to other conventional methods like poison, knives, whatever. I would argue a waiting period of a week or so before purchasing a gun would help the issue. Apart from that, I agree that further tightening gun law wouldnt help the issue at all.

Attached: bundeswehr.png (895x904, 928K)

What if they're all fake teachers welcomed in with loaded propaganda to enslave our mind?

>We
Stoopid wamyn

He had a sheriff deputy on campus when I was in school in the 90s before Columbine. Nobody cared. This kid is gay

I mean women are dumb but that image is stupid. Women love crazy violent men that would murder for them, it's just how all females are hardwired.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo NOT the kiiiiiids, anything but the scared K.I.D.S.
Shut up you American whore.Come in my country,we have no guns and we fuck your ass good,your daughter too when she comes of age

Holy shit Michael Jackson is still alive.

Attached: 1568403432824.jpg (546x485, 89K)

Not at all. No guns they'd use a noose or a straight razor. Most of those deaths are men also.

>GUNS ARE GONNA KILL US ALL, LITTLE SUSIE! THE REPUBLICANS WANT YOU DEAD!
>oh no, mom, what if they kill me?
>They got you traumatized now, my poor baby.
Our species isn't gonna make it.

>hurr durr because things are currently this way they should therefore continue to be this way

Attached: AGAIG-1.jpg (1232x780, 900K)

>Not at all. No guns they'd use a noose or a straight razor.
Well, yes, people will use other methods when guns become unavailable. My point is that guns, as a widely available suicide tool that can be instantly bought when such an urge arises, lead to a successful suicide more often. To put it differently, the total number of successfully conducted suicides would be lower, if guns werent as available. Hence why in my eyes a waiting period would be sensible; just waiting for a week doesnt keep any law abiding citizen from getting a gun, and it would keep people from instantly buying a gun to off themselves with it.
>Most of these deaths are men also.
...and?

Attached: female DDR soldier.jpg (576x1139, 117K)

Attached: QBTC.jpg (673x600, 62K)

You can't change nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Attached: 1537768665202.png (1115x1600, 614K)

>Things the kid didn't say.

>guns, as a widely available suicide tool that can be instantly bought when such an urge arises, lead to a successful suicide more often
I would argue that it's better to have access to effective suicide tools than force them to use less effective methods which could leave them severely crippled and even more miserable for the rest of their lives

>using your child as a soapbox
I didn't drive my girl to school starting this year. She gets her government subsidized bus pass, and the local transit system runs exclusive buses specifically around school hours. Trusting your child is an important part of their growth, and you need to address their fears rationally. I took the bus with her up to the school the week before it started so she'd know what stop to get off on. Two weeks in, and she's doing just fine.

Children aren't hand-puppets. They're growing individuals.

Imagine how high the score would be if a school shooter dressed as a cop.
>room 110 stop crying because of the gunshots you just heard 1 classroom over, I'm here to protect you! Quick, everyone huddle in that corner while I lock the door!
>*bang bang bang bang bang bang*
>room 111, stop crying because of..
>greetings fellow officers, I have the suspect injured in room 112. Move in, I'll cover you!

Attached: 1566851303575.jpg (992x992, 115K)

Bear made another real TV survival show with a men and a women island. The same happened. He had to feed the women while the men were building boat and capturing gators.

>oh no people kill themselves
>better disarm myself

What a fucking retard.

I could argue to that from a moral perspective, but in law and medicine, saving a life, even if damaged, is the first priority over letting it die. Heres a study to support my claim:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223849/
If im honest, this, and corrupt gun dealers that cant get properly persecuted because of the NRA's influence, is the only problem I see with the US's gun law system.

Attached: 1560991269925.jpg (2144x3030, 3M)

I didnt say anything about disarming. I said there should be a one week waiting period before you can buy a gun. Are you reading?

Then why are you even here? Why even speak?

People who fear guns are paranoid nutbags

Stranger danger us pretty smart.

>posted 50 minutes ago
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Attached: aSlideThread.png (400x400, 96K)

Yes. You're an absolute retard who should be institutionalized.

Thanks for confirming you've got nothing constructive to say.

Attached: kuruminha.png (373x380, 48K)

slides r fun, dood
This entire forum is about containing and fermenting our disinterests.

Getting rid of leftists and gun grabbers would be massively constructive.

Wait for what?

To receive the gun you paid for.

Spot the single mother

Weird my six month old also said that yesterday

I just want to speed up the process instead of wasting time trying to change the unchangable.

>using your kids for propaganda on twitter.

fellas Im at my limits here.
If I hear one more heart breaking story about a kid being afraid of something Im going to vote for gun control no questions asked.

I'll take things that never happened for $10,000

Man I always thought about that shit in elementary school. Every time I entered a room I created an elaborate escape plan for armed gunman entering from any doorway, and I was always prepared for any adult in the room to suddenly reveal themselves as a Bond villain.

Women have similar IQ to men on average it’s just that there is a lot more variance in mens’ iq distribution. When you get to the upper tiers of IQ like 135+ there are like 20x more men than women. This is why no matter how hard lefties try, men will always be over represented at the cutting edge of everything (test helps too). The downside is that there are a lot more very stupid men than women. When it comes to logical thinking and putting IQ to use, yeah I think men have a propensity for that.

Despite making up only 23% of households...

I mean what the purpose of the waiting period?

Let me guess. You’d use a sharp pencil and your anime agility to disarm him right?

Native Texan here. I gave up my AR-15 as well as S&W revolver a few days ago. I don't want to add to problem and quite honestly I've been wanting to unburden myself for quite sometime.

lol, good

It doesn't matter, she'll just grow up to be a dumb thot anyway.

KYS you dumb faggot.

Attached: ropeornament.png (490x329, 268K)

and then everybody clapped

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 17K)

this. mentally ill liberals raise mentally ill liberals. /thread

As I said above, I believe that it would meaningfully reduce suicides by firearm.

Attached: 15454231982290.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

If you have a cc permit you don’t have to wait at all

Run.npcshooting.exe
IGNORE SUICIDES
MAKE SHOOTERS FAMOUS.
GUNS CAUSED THE SHOOTINGS
BEEP BOOP

thats pretty paranoid thinking for a child.

>single mother fucks up her child
>blames literally everyone else
How do we put these cunts back in the kitchen?

Yesterday my 2 year old was eating an ice cream out in the sun. As it started melting he asked xir is this what's going to happen to the earth if beto doesn't win?

Japan has more suicides than the US, and virtually no guns.

>All cops are pigs
>Why do you need guns, just trust the cops
The left in current year.

1) fp
2) bp

> This that never happened
> Told by the most jewy bitch ever seen on earth

Interesting image. I like how it has no source.

“Sorry honey we had to get rid of all the good guys with guns, so mommy could moral panic and virtue signaling on facebook. now you are right that any criminal can come to your school and kill everyone unimpeded until the cops show up 30 mins later. Oh and I put in an extra apple juice box for you in case you are bullied. Bye”

Thats not a valid comparison imo. Japan and the US have different factors that go into suicide, and one could argue that if guns were abundant in japan, the suicide rate would be even higher than it is now.Again, check out my sourcencbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223849/ It includes several US states that included such a waiting period as compared to states that dont, and the results thereof.

To be honest I don't care about the suicides. Let them kill themselves without effecting everyone else's liberty. Even if they forced a federal waiting period (some states already have waiting periods some don't) people with emotional issues will find other ways to kill themselves.
No, even if it saves one life it isn't worth doing.

In many states you don't need a ccw nor do you need to wait.

Then homeschool your children you lazy fucking bitch

It's almost like you never met any modern women

I drove my kid with me to planned parenthood today to abort her would-be sister.
She noticed the protestors outside and said "What if they're right and that is a human life & the people inside are just practicing population controll to kill off certain socio-economic demoghraphics"

-- yeah we fucked our kids up real good, America